Avenging Angels Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vjax
Vjax
947 Followers

"Can I get you anything Father, coffee, orange juice?" Cali asked as they sat down at the kitchen table. "Coffee would be a god send" Michael replied getting a happy grin from Sam and a wonderful lilting laugh from Cali.

After the coffee was served Michael pulled the package from his robes.

"This was delivered to the archdiocese this morning by Papal messenger, we were to deliver it to you as quickly as possible and place it only into your hands," Michael said as he passed the package over to Sam.

With the package delivered Michael felt a sense of relief, it was a unique experience being in the presence of these two young women.

He lingered over his coffee for a few moments and then, with a small sigh, knew it was time to leave.

Finishing his coffee he stood, as did the women, the urge was suddenly overwhelming and Michael crossed the distance and embraced Cali before either new what was happening, the hug was wonderful, imparting love, acceptance, warmth and community.

Cali thought it was the most wonderful hug a man had ever given her.

He moved to Sam next and her feelings were the same as Cali's 'what an amazing person this is,' she thought.

Michael stood back and looked at the women, "May the lord bless you and keep you safe from all harm" Michael stated with a conviction that surprised all three.

With a small bow and smile Michael left the women standing in wonder each with a hand on the package, the package that would change their lives and their perception of the world forever.

Vjax
Vjax
947 Followers
12