Avenging Angels Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vjax
Vjax
947 Followers

May god be with you Mary, if god is with anyone, surely it must be you.

In God's Love

His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI

Mary held the letter in her hand, 'was it only last evening that I had wanted to be free of this life,' she mused as she slowly stood, taking one last look around the courtyard before heading to her room to pack her few belongings for the journey ahead.

.....

As father Pytre regarded the black Volga sedan that carried Mary to her destiny he thought about the town and what changes had come since the arrival of this amazing child.

Crime, always an issue in every Russian town was down to almost nothing. It's not that there were not fights or problems, it was that those who were fighting always seemed to find common ground before it escalated to something untoward.

The birthrate, which had been stagnant for nearly a decade, had increased over 200%. There was rarely a week that went by that the good father did not have three or four baptisms scheduled.

The local economy had greatly increased, as visitors who had come through the town to see the sights had been attracted back.

There were many new residents who moved from Moscow as well as many new business's, which chose Klin as a good place to expand their operations.

Klin was now a very multi-national and multi-cultural place with people from most corners of the world calling this little town home.

As Mary's car faded into the distance father Pytre hoped that all of the good that had come with Mary to Klin would remain now that her time here was at an end.

Vjax
Vjax
947 Followers
12