Avenging Angels Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vjax
Vjax
947 Followers

The time has come for you to make your own way in the world, throw yourself onto the winds of destiny and see where she may take you.

Within you will find a passport, information on a bank account which you can use for travel and expenses and a plane ticket to New York City. It is time to explore the world my young friend, may she treat you kindly and provide all that you may ever need.

Hong.

Sun held the letter in his hand for a long time, knowing that it was right to follow the path now laid out before him, but again scared of the unknown that loomed ahead.

He looked around the room, he focused on Maki, her supple form, the swell of her breast beneath the light sheet the look in her eye as she watched him. He watched her blink, and as the next one began he slipped into the gap.

He created something for the first time in the gap that day, he created courage, his own.

........

Nine years later Sun stood once again on the high stone wall of the monastery in Tibet. Nine years of travel and experience, life and love, loss and acceptance, the real world had shown him that understanding with out action was nothing, that only through action and creation was the possibility of the gap made manifest.

As the sun dipped below the horizon a small boy came up and sat by his side.

"What do you see" the child asked

"Everything" was Sun's answer.

The boy smiled and noded his head, "there is a priest here, he says he has something for you."

Vjax
Vjax
947 Followers
12