Avenging Dad Ch. 01

Story Info
Son takes revenge on bitch mother for humiliating dad.
8.8k words
4.56
219.6k
209
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,011 Followers

AVENGING DAD Chapter 1

This story contains elements of incest, humiliation, BDSM, cuckolding and other overt sexual activities. If any of this offends you, please read no further.

All characters are aged over 18 and are solely the product of my fevered imagination, based on an original idea from Gunter99, for which, very many thanks. The characters have no relationship to anybody in real life, alive or dead.

I would like to take this opportunity to again to thank Hatsuda for his editing expertise and support.

Enjoy
*

My name is Bryce Pelham. I am a 21 year old college student, currently suspended for suspected drug use. The allegation is complete bullshit, and the truth about Josh Fraser will eventually come out and I’ll be vindicated. In the meantime, I have to remain at my parents’ home with a night time curfew from sunset to sunrise, and I’m totally pissed off about this.

As for the rest of my family, well, dad is Dan Pelham, in his early forties, a top-notch electronics engineer. I have a great relationship with dad; we’ve always been close, even though he’s a quiet and rather sensitive guy. He wears his heart on his sleeve and does get knocked about by life more than somewhat.

My mother is Stephanie Pelham, in her late thirties but looks a few years younger. She’s tall - 5’9” with a mop of curly dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, a nicely developed bust, narrow waist and long sleek legs that lead to flaring hips that create a bottom sculpted along the lines of Kim Kardashian.

And she’s a royal bitch and a pain in the arse; how she and dad ever married, let alone have children is a mystery to me, and, I suspect, to dad as well. She gives dad hell but he seems to just accept it.

Finally, my sister, Amy. Eighteen years old, a figure that the guys drool over with long, straight blonde hair, but rather naïve, and almost certainly still a virgin.

So this is how it was at the time that all our lives went through a total change that reset the whole power dynamics in the family. One afternoon, while I was feeling thoroughly resentful about the limitations on my social life, I was laying on my bed jerking off but not getting a great deal of pleasure from doing so.

Suddenly, my mother walked into my room unannounced. I heard a gasp and she shouted at me, “Bryce, what on earth do you think you’re doing?”

At any other time I would have blushed, stammered and tried to cover myself, going into full apology mode. This time, I was feeling so frustrated that I didn’t care what I said and snapped back, “What the fuck does it look like I’m doing?”

I had expected her to lose her temper and really rip into me. Instead, she just gasped again and stayed silent; I was sure she was unable to tear her gaze away from my now rigid and straining cock. I’m not one of these porn stars with massive equipment, but my girlfriends have never complained. I reckon it’s more about how you use what you’ve got rather than just about size.

“Like what you see, mum?” I laughed and she blushed a bright red and fled from the room. I heard the door slam as she ran into her bedroom; by this stage, she and dad had separate rooms.

In spite of my brash response to mum’s challenge, I was dumbfounded at her reaction, and this opened the floodgates of some highly erotic speculation. “Well, well, mum,” I thought, “this is a side of you I’ve not seen before—but I’d certainly like to see again.” These reflections led me quickly to a highly satisfying orgasm.

I headed for the bathroom to clean up, and had to pass mum’s room to do so. As I reached her door I could hear sounds from inside her room. At first I thought she might be in pain, but rapidly the penny dropped; she was masturbating towards a climax. Being so soon after she had seen my cock, I put two and two together and just hoped I hadn’t made five. But I did have a lot more grounds for speculation.

This was just the start, for later that night, after I’d gone to bed I tossed and turned, then gave up and started down the stairs to get myself something to help me sleep. As I did so, I could hear dad and mum in a loud argument in the lounge.

“You’re nothing more than a wimp, Dan Pelham,” mum yelled. “Your dinky little dick isn’t capable of giving me the satisfaction I need. You’re so fucking passive; I need a real man, a man who will hunt me down and take me hard. A man who’ll dominate me and force me to do what he wants. A man who will make me scream, beg and plead, at first for mercy, then for more. A man who will rape me into submission if necessary so that I can get all the excitement that you’ve denied me.”

Dad’s voice was quiet, and I couldn’t hear all that he said, but the gist of it was that he wasn’t that type of guy and besides they had had a good sex life when they were first married.

“Not good enough, you weak bastard. If it wasn’t for the scandal it would cause, I’d walk out on you tonight. I saw Bryce today, quite by accident, when he was playing with himself. Some lucky girl will get everything from him that I can’t get from you.”

I heard dad make some effort at response, to be greeted by, “Oh piss off you pathetic excuse for a man. I’m going to bed.”

I scampered back to my room, my head buzzing with what I had just overheard.

The next morning, mum slammed out of the house after she had heard dad call in sick, a very rare occurrence for him. After breakfast, I headed back towards my room and as I passed dad’s door I was astonished to hear him crying. I knocked and went in, and he was a picture of misery. His face was tear stained, his eyes red and his face etched with lines of grief and pain.

“Oh god, Bryce, I didn’t want you to see me like this,” misery chased desolation across his face, and his voice jarred with defeat. “I know I should be strong and reliable, but I just can’t take any more.”

“Hey, dad”, I said quietly, sitting next to him and putting an arm around his shoulder, “I hadn’t intended to say anything about this, but maybe I need to. I heard most of your argument with mum last night, and in a sense I feel a bit to blame.”

He looked at me, now astonished, and I continued, “If mum hadn’t caught me jerking off, this might never have happened.”

“No, Bryce. You may have been the catalyst, but the issue has been getting worse for a while now and it had to come out sooner or later. I just can’t see any way out of it. She has developed an obsession with rough sex and being dominated, and no matter how I try, I just can’t go there.”

“Given that, Dad, I’m surprised she hasn’t tried to find a guy who can satisfy her needs and to hell with your marriage.”

“That’s highly unlikely, given her position as lay secretary to the Catholic bishop. Even a rumour of such a liaison would cause irreparable damage to her reputation, and she sees it as a very influential role. I’m sorry to say this, Bryce, but your mother has turned into a real snob.”

“I know, Dad; that’s been evident for some time. I guess you could divorce her.”

“Theoretically, yes, but she would create such a stink that the whole family would suffer huge damage. I know you would support me, and I can’t tell you how grateful I am. But Amy is turning into a carbon copy of her mother, and she would support Stephanie.”

“Mmm—like mother, like daughter,” I reflected.

And then it hit me, the answer, fully formed. Frighteningly dangerous, but possibly just workable. I shook with the tension, and dad looked at me with open curiosity. “Are you okay, son?”

“Yes, dad. I think there may be an answer; totally illegal and thoroughly immoral, but it might just work. Mum is looking for an alpha male to take control, isn’t she?”

Dad nodded his agreement.

“She doesn’t want to go outside the family for obvious reasons,” I continued, “so why not keep it in the family. I could take on the role of the ‘alpha male’, but it depends entirely on whether you’re willing to take the risk.”

“Oh my god, Bryce.” Dad was completely taken aback. “You’re right, it is both illegal and immoral and the consequences of exposure don’t bear thinking about. But …”

I was fascinated to see that dad hadn’t dismissed my idea out of hand or made any threats against me. I kept quiet while dad churned over the issues and implications of a course of action almost beyond any normal belief.

“Bryce, do you realise what you’re saying? That you’ll have sex with your own mother?”

“Yes, dad, that’s exactly it, but it would need to go further than that. At first, anyway, it may appear, at least, to be without her consent. To avoid any unpleasant repercussions, we might have to be prepared to engage in a spot of blackmail.”

Dad was silent for what seemed like an eternity as he gazed at me with questions flashing across his face. Eventually, he reached a conclusion. “When you talk of blackmail, just exactly what do you have in mind?”

I didn’t realise that I had been holding my breath, and my answer came out with a whoosh. “This is where you would need to commit yourself in practical terms, dad. You are pretty handy with cameras and such. I could see us bugging her bedroom with at least one video camera and a couple of still cameras, all well hidden. These would need to be set up with links to a PC or laptop for auto-start recording. Can do?”

Dad was silent again for a while, then a crooked grin crossed his face. “You’re a devious young bastard, aren’t you? Yes, okay, can do!”

We looked at each other, then I held out my hand and dad shook it firmly.

“Right, dad, ground rules. I won’t cause mum any permanent harm although I’m quite prepared to hurt her a bit. And at some stage, I think you should be present; not at first, maybe, but as we get into it, yes. What do you reckon?”

A feral grin crossed his face. “Yeah, I want to see her taken down a peg or two and I’d like to watch her squirm and squeal.”

“Timing is going to be important; I want to make a move when neither you nor Amy are around, but after you’ve fixed the cameras, so you’ll have to move on that quite quickly,” I continued.

“Don’t worry, Bryce. I was a bit hesitant at first, but the more I think about it, the more I like it.”

In the event, the die was cast quite quickly, and I captured my initially reluctant sex slave. The following week dad was at work, and Amy at school, then going to a girlfriend’s place. I was still “confined to barracks”, and this day wasn’t a work day for mum, although she had an early morning meeting.

She returned home mid morning in a grumpy mood, but this was the opportunity I needed. I baited the trap by again laying on my bed, jerking off, or pretending to. Sure enough, I caught a movement at the door out of the corner of my eye, and I knew mum was watching again. A short while later, I heard her door close and I gave her a few minutes before springing the trap.

Listening outside her door I could hear restrained moans, as if she didn’t want to alert me to what she was doing. Too late. I walked straight into her room to see her on her back on the bed, her skirt pulled up to her thighs to allow access to her pussy. One hand was tweaking a nipple through her blouse, and the other with two fingers working into her pussy under her panties.

She looked up and saw me, screamed and tried to cover herself, pulling down her skirt. Time to turn the tables; “Mother, what on earth do you think you’re doing?” She stammered and blushed a bright red but I didn’t give her a chance to respond. “You were just watching me play with myself, then you came back here to frig yourself into an orgasm, didn’t you, mother? And you were fantasizing about me while you did it, weren’t you? Answer me, mother, and tell me the truth, or I may have to punish you.”

“No, I wasn’t; what the hell has got into you Bryce? How can you make those accusations about your own mother?” She jumped off the bed to face me, attempting to regain her dignity but her expression showed alarm and apprehension. She really had no idea of what would happen next.

I faced her down. “You and I are going to have a little chat, mother, and I’m going to tell you how things will be around here from now on. I know that you’re looking for a so-called ‘real man’, who will hunt you down and take you hard. A man to dominate you and force you to do what he wants. A man who will make you scream and rape you if necessary, for your own pleasure. Yes, I overheard your argument with dad a couple of weeks ago and I decided that I could be that man. I know you’ve been watching me and drooling over my cock, so don’t deny it.”

“No, god, no Bryce—it’s not like that, it’s just that ….”

“So what is it like, mother? You really are a slut, aren’t you? Getting hot thinking about your son treating you like the bitch you are. Taking control and forcing you to do what most people would consider sick and depraved, but that you really want so much.”

“Bryce Pelham, how dare you speak to your mother like that? Now get out of here and leave me alone. We will be talking about this again when your father gets home and we’ll see what he has to say. You disgust me, now get out.”

I laughed. “Righteous indignation won’t get you anywhere, mother. In fact, it might just up the punishment.” So saying, I leant over and slapped her, left and right, across each breast—firmly, but not too hard.

It had the desired effect as mum screamed and she blushed a deep scarlet. “Bryce, please stop—that hurts. And it’s not right that you should hit your mother, especially there,” she whimpered.

“I expect it does hurt, mother, so you will need to be a good girl if you don’t want more of the treatment.”

Her alarm grew greater and more obvious as she trembled, went pale and her breathing became faster. “Why are you doing this to me, Bryce? Haven’t I always been a good mother to you? Haven’t I always …”

I stopped her at that point. “The simple answer is, ‘no’ mother. So far as I’m concerned over the past couple of years you’ve turned into a thorough bitch. You parade around with your airs and graces, making out that you’re so special, demanding that everyone agrees with you, but underneath you’re just a slut. Not only have you come close to destroying dad, you’re grooming Amy to be the same as you. Well that all stops, here and now. You will surrender your body to me and I will use it however, whenever I choose.”

“No, Bryce, you can’t. That’s wrong; it’s not only illegal, it’s also immoral. You can’t do that to me. I’m going to leave now and I shall …”

Again, I didn’t let her get any further. “You just don’t understand who’s in control now, mother, but you’re about to find out. First of all, strip for me.”

She didn’t answer but just stared at me in amazement, alarm and, I was sure, just a tiny bit of excitement. “No, Bryce, I won’t—that’s not right, I’m your mother, not just some cheap tart that you can order around.”

“You just don’t get it, do you, mum. Now lose the clothes or I shall be forced to cut them off you. You want to be taken hard, well, this is where it starts.” I knew this was the tipping point. If she did as I ordered, she was mine and I could do almost anything I liked with and to her. If she continued to resist, I had a problem on my hands.

No problem.

She trembled and was clearly going through a huge internal struggle. Could she possibly accept my demands, accept my domination and surrender her body to me? If she rejected me she would return to a sexual half-life with dad and likely never find the sort of satisfaction she so obviously craved. I knew that she was a highly sensual woman with a strong sex drive who needed deep satisfaction but apparently wasn’t getting it.

I watched as a slew of emotions chased themselves across her face. She stared at me as if trying to find some weak spot that she could exploit, but I wasn’t prepared to show any hesitation.

Mum must have also realised that this was the tipping point, and she burst out, “Bryce, I … oh god, what’s making me do this? I just can’t seem to control myself.”

I said nothing, knowing that whatever happened next was entirely her choice. She needed to realise that the choice was hers alone and that the consequences were also hers.

With a deep sigh she slowly undid the buttons on her blouse and slid it down her arms and let it fall to the floor, revealing the sweet swell of a pair of smooth, mouth watering tits. She slid the zip of her skirt down and worked it down her legs and off, revealing long, well shaped legs, the total package encased in a lacy, lilac coloured bra and matching panties, with a noticeable damp patch on the gusset.

“Is this what you want, Bryce?” she enquired, almost as if that was the totality of my demands. I took the time to admire the sweet form in front of me. Her skin glowed, and I could hardly resist the temptation to stroke and caress it. Her soft, well shaped hands, tipped with scarlet nails trembled and twisted, and I imagined them stroking my eager cock. This was a delicious package of sexually exciting femininity, and I looked forward to exploiting it to the max.

“Oh no, mother, we have so much further to go. First, get rid of the bra, then we’ll dispense with those panties that show such obvious evidence of arousal.”

“No, Bryce, that’s too much … I can’t … I won’t … You can’t make me,” she gasped, fear chasing anticipation away from her face.

I needed to assert myself straight away, leaving her in no doubt about who was in charge. I jumped across the room and grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back towards me. As she fell towards my lap, I grabbed her panties and ripped them off and onto the floor. This left her well-upholstered bottom pointing upwards.

She screamed and kicked her legs in a way that was really quite seductive in itself. Even so, I quickly started to spank her soft creamy flesh, at first with my hand cupped so that the noise was satisfying but with relatively little pain. After a few strikes, however, I used the flat of my hand and was rewarded by screams and cries as she tried unsuccessfully to escape.

The torment continued, but I noticed a subtle change in the nature of her cries. At first, this was purely through pain, but gradually, a more aroused quality entered her screams and it became apparent that she was starting get off on being spanked.

“Well, well, mother—your mouth says ‘no’ but your body is telling me ‘yes’. You really do enjoy being dominated, don’t you?”

“Oh god, no; that’s not how it is. My body is betraying me and I can’t stop it.”

“What you really mean is that you don’t want to stop it. Underneath all the denials, you secretly want me to make you do some very naughty things. You want to be able to let go and put yourself in my hands because in spite of everything you say, you know that I’m the only person you can truly trust to give you what you most deeply desire.”

“Bryce, no—oh god, I don’t understand what’s happening to me. I can’t get the idea of you taking me hard out of my mind, of you doing me and making me scream. What am I to do?” she sobbed.

“Okay, mother, take off your bra and come over here with me.” When she was naked, I led her to a big comfortable old chair in the corner of her room; sitting in it, I pulled her onto my lap. Her tits were beautifully proportioned, ideal handfuls with just that little bit extra. Wide areolas were brown and crinkled, leading to firm nipples, engorged with excitement. As she settled in my arms, I stroked and pinched her nipples, pulling them to make her moan softly.

“This is how it’s going to be mother. I’m going to be that guy you have fantasized about. I’m going to rule your body and your mind when it comes to sex and lust, and you won’t resist me. So long as you continue to satisfy me, everything will be cool. On the other hand, if you continue to resist and threaten me, this whole sordid business will come out into the open and your life will become a nightmare. Do you understand?”

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,011 Followers