Avenging Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,020 Followers

I then took a squirt bottle of anal lub and applied it generously to her arse, lubricated the plug generously and stroked her smooth, velvety cheeks. Taking the plug, I inserted it firmly, rotating it slightly as if to screw in into her hole. My mother gasped, but did not try to reject it and soon settled to accepting this intruder. I switched on the vibrator and she screamed at the sudden intense arousal.

“I shall lead you into Dad’s room on your collar and chain. I shall refer to you as ‘bitch’. You may not speak, unless I ask you a direct question. However, you will say to dad, ‘Please forgive this miserable bitch. I am totally ashamed and I beg your forgiveness for how I have behaved towards you.’ After you do so, you are to bend forward and kiss his feet, then sit back with your butt resting on your legs and hold your arms out parallel to the ground as if you are a dog, begging. Do you understand?”

She moaned, deep in her throat suggesting that she was dreading the embarrassment of this total humiliation.

“Hmm, very well, bitch, now come this way,” and with a pull on the lead, I led my mother on her hands and knees towards Dad’s room, Stephanie moving rather erratically with the sensation in her butt. She was now trembling and wriggling from the stimulation of the vibrator and her breath came in ragged gasps.

I knocked on his door, and then ordered my mother, “Bark like a dog so that he will know who is here. She complied, although the attempted bark was far from realistic.

“Come in,” I heard dad call and we went in to see him sitting in a lounge chair with a mile wide grin across his face. Dad was going to make the most of this.

Stephanie moved straight to dad, sat up and repeated her plea almost exactly as I had told her. “Please, Dan, please forgive this miserable bitch. She is totally ashamed and begs your forgiveness for how she has behaved towards you.” Then she bent forward, giving his feet a rather unconvincing kiss.

Dad pretended to consider this for a while, with mum kneeling and trembling, both from the sensation of the anal plug and the humiliation that she was undergoing. At last, dad said, “Yes, well, I accept your apology, Stephanie, but I expect you to show me appropriate respect and never repeat your foul accusations. As far as I’m concerned, we will remain married, but in name only. For any other purposes,” and here his smile widened even more, “I am giving you to Bryce, and he can do anything he likes to or with you.”

Mother gasped and started, “Dan, I …”

“Shut up, bitch; did I give you permission to speak?” I challenged her.

She shook her head, dumbly, awaiting whatever punishment I might decide. Dad rather forestalled this when he said, “Bryce, would you do me a favour, please? Will you fuck the bitch and make her scream?”

I grinned. “My great pleasure, Dad.”

At that point, mother tried again to object, “Dan, no, please, not in front of you. Haven’t I been humiliated enough?”

Dad wasn’t having any of that. “It’s no longer my problem, Stephanie. I’ll leave it to Bryce to decide what happens next.”

“Hmm, well, your continued resistance is something we shall address over the coming days until you fully realise who’s in charge and you learn to do what you are told, when you are told. For the time being, back on your hands and knees.” Here I turned the vibrator up to full power. She screamed with the sudden, almost overwhelming sensations, compounded by pain as I slapped her bottom hard several times.

“Are you starting to get the message, slut?”

She could barely manage a nod of acceptance.

“Now, Stephanie, we mustn’t disappoint Dad; may we use your bed please?” I asked him with barely concealed glee, and he smiled, nodding his agreement. I quickly undressed and turned to my mother, still hesitating on the floor. I turned off and removed the vibrator and undid the collar from round her neck.

“Get onto the bed, slut,” I demanded.” You will ride me to orgasm, but do not dare to cum before I do or the punishment will be severe. First, though, stroke your pussy and show me the result.”

As I expected, her fingers were dripping with her juices. “As I thought, you can hardly wait to get your cunt filled with cock. Lick your fingers clean, and then straddle me.”

As I lay next to her, she slowly moved her right leg across my hips, bringing her pussy down until it just touched the tip of my rigid, throbbing cock. Her face was a blank mask as she attempted to show that she was indifferent to what was happening to her.

As she knelt above me, I took my cock and rubbed it slowly but firmly across the sloppy lips of her pussy, creating an immediate response. Stephanie moaned and her body trembled, seemingly against her wishes, and I knew she couldn’t hold out for long.

“Stephanie, tell dad what you’re feeling right now,” I demanded and she sobbed.

“Oh god, Dan, I’m trying so hard not to submit, but I need him so bad. Bryce has got me under a spell and I can’t resist him no matter how hard I try. Dan, tell me what to do, please.”

This was an interesting development, but I was not really surprised at his response.

“Stephanie, I’ve given you to Bryce to be his fuck toy, and I’m not going back on that. You and I are finished in any physical way, and I might as well tell you that I’m looking for other avenues to deal with my needs. If you want Bryce so bad, and he’s prepared to take you, that’s what you have to do.”

This unequivocal reply seemed to trip a switch in my mother’s mind and she plunged herself down onto my waiting cock, screaming as it plundered her depths. “Aargh, yes, do me … take me … oh Bryce, please give me what I need and you can do anything you want … please fuck me, please dominate me. I’m your plaything now and that’s what I most want.”

I reached up and pinched her rigid nipples, standing out from her perfectly proportioned tits, twisting them and pulling them out so that her tits became smooth, taught cones of flesh. She screamed with the sensation and moved up and down on my cock, rotating her pussy to gain maximum ecstasy. Releasing her tits, I grabbed her hips and forced her down on my cock to gain maximum pleasure for both of us. She bounced on me with meaningless cries, begging me to fuck her harder.

“Mmm … ohgodohgodohgod … yes, Bryce, harder, deeper … fuck your mummy and make her scream ... aargh … give me your cock, you motherfucker … oooh please, moremoremore … make me cum, please make me cum.”

This continued as her orgasm grew. I could feel her cunt muscles gripping me tighter in the smooth, silky sheath of her pussy, drawing me upwards towards climactic delight. This was reinforced by her tits bouncing and swinging against my chest starting to create a delicious sensory overload.

I could hear dad laughing and applauding as this lust fuelled performance started to reach its peak. Stephanie screamed through small orgasms, building steadily towards the big one, and I could feel my climax growing with the electric shocks building in my lower abdomen and moving to my balls.

“Ride me slut and make me cum,” I shouted. “You can only cum yourself when I do, so make it good.”

As a counterpoint to our screams and shouts of release, I vaguely heard a new voice calling out.

“Oh my god, mummy, what are you doing? What’s happening here? What are they doing, daddy?”

Dad had moved behind Amy preventing any escape. “What does it look like, sweetie? Your mother is fucking your brother, and from what I can see, they are both enjoying it a great deal! Come on in and join the fun.”

*
Thank you for reading and, hopefully, voting. I appreciate any feedback, and, yes, I’ve left a big hook in the story to suggest at least one more chapter.

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,020 Followers