Average Joe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,683 Followers

"No Mary, go ahead and get your tan. You deserve the relaxing time. Maybe you can even go in the pool too. Where is Nancy today?"

"She went with her dad. He gets her every other weekend and I'm usually alone. That's when I lay out and try to get a little sun. I know I don't have the body for a two-piece suit but it gives me a better tan."

"I think you look great. I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't talk like that but it's not very often I see a pretty woman in a bathing suit."

She looked at me and I could tell she was thinking whether to stay out or go inside. Damn, I wanted to see more of her. I thought to myself, "Please Lord have her stay out."

"Ok, I'll stay out and get some sun but I do feel a bit embarrassed. I'm not used to sunning myself with a man around. At the beach and when we take trips I always wear a one-piece suit."

After saying that she turned over on her tummy. "Would you like me to put some lotion on your back?" I asked very nervously.

After a few quiet seconds, Mary said, "That would be nice. Thank you Joey."

I put some lotion on her upper back around her shoulders. It was almost like a massage and I could hear Mary moan slightly. It was starting to get me hard. "I never rubbed lotion on a woman before." I said to Mary.

"It feels so good. I know it might sound naughty but can you unfasten my top so I can get a better tan?"

I undid her top and began rubbing her whole back. It felt so good rubbing her soft skin. I was doing more than just rubbing lotion on her back and we both knew it. "Do you want me to put lotion on your legs also?" I asked.

"Umm, please," said Mary. She added that it felt good.

I started on her ankles and then her calves. I thought I'd take a chance and start on her thighs unless she stopped me, she didn't. It fact she spread her legs even more and I could see a slight bulge under her suit. I knew it was her pussy and I was really getting hard. I put lotion on her as high as I could and she kept giving light moans. I wanted to touch her in the worst way but didn't.

I stopped and told her I needed to get in the pool. It was mainly to hide my hard-on. The water felt cold even with the hot sun beating down on me. At least my hard-on subsided. Mary started talking to me.

"Joey, don't you have a girlfriend?"

"No, never had, probably never will. I'm not what the women are looking for I guess."

"What? You're a good looking man, good job and you seem very caring, not to mention you have a great pair of hands. Someday you'll find that woman and she will be proud to be with you."

Mary turned over on her back. I watched as she held her bra top against her breasts while she turned over. I got out of the pool and began to dry off. I wanted the towel in my hands in case I started to get hard again.

"Joey, do you want to put more lotion on me?"

I couldn't believe she asked me that. "Sure," I said.

I began with her shoulders above her breasts. She pulled her top down enough to half uncover her breasts. If I stared hard enough I could see part of her nipples. She didn't seem to mind. I moved to her tummy and she began to moan slightly and started talking to me.

"Joey, when was the last time you were with a woman?" She said very softly, almost so I couldn't hear it.

"I never have. I've kissed a couple of girls but that is as far as I've ever gotten." I now moved down to her legs. This time I started on her thighs and she spread her legs. I stared at her mound and she stared at me.

I was getting a hard-on and wasn't sure what to do. I went to reach for a towel when Mary pressed her hand against my suit covered cock. I didn't know how to react. I've never had a woman do this to me before.

"Joey, would you like to be close friends? I haven't been with a man since Nancy's dad and I divorced two years ago. This isn't about love but it is about a need for sex."

"I've never done it before, I'm not even sure what to do," I replied.

"Let me teach you. The weekends Nancy is with her dad, you and I can have sex. Of course that's if you don't mind being with an old lady."

"Old! You're not old and you are beautiful. I'd give anything I have to make love to you."

"Joey, it's just sex, not love. Someday you will find that woman and you'll be a great lover." After saying that she uncovered her breasts. I put my hand out and squeezed them.

"Easy Joey, just rub them lightly. The nipples are very sensitive."

I began lightly rubbing her nipples and they were becoming hard. Mary pulled at my shorts and let my cock out. I couldn't believe how hard it was. She put her hand around it and slowly began to jack me off like I do when I masturbate.

Before I knew it I came and shot my cum all over her breasts. "I'm so sorry Mary, I couldn't help it. No woman has every touched me like that."

Mary smiled, "It's ok Joey. You're young and that could happen a lot. Let's both get in the pool and clean off and we'll go up to your apartment."

God, I knew I was going to love living here.

Thank you for reading chapter one, chapter two will be posted soon. Comments are always welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,683 Followers
12