Average Wifey Files #02

Story Info
Pervy Hubby has table turned on him by wifey.
1.5k words
3.6
57.8k
10

Part 2 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I dropped off my teenage son at his part-time job at the local supermarket, it was part of our routine. He hopped out of the car and glanced over his shoulder as he tossed a "thanks mom" at me. "Pick me up about ten tonight, right?"

I smiled and waved him off as I said, "yep, see you then honey." I then returned home, no more than a mile away. The drive was ordinary as well. But little did I know that before ten o'clock would arrive, my life would soon be turned upside down.

As I pulled in the garage, hubby's car was already there. I knew he had just arrived home, since he was not there when I had pulled out just ten minutes ago. As I walked in the door, he was standing at the kitchen table flipping through the unopened mail. "Hi sweetie" he said. I smiled and greeted him with a welcome-home kiss.

"What would you like for dinner?" I asked him.

He looked at me with a frown, "Kathleen, you forgot, didn't you? I have the Little League Board meeting this afternoon. I have to go in about ten minutes. We are doing pizza there." He paused and looked at me with that condescending look he often shot at me. "Remember?"

Shaking my head at him I said, "No, but no big deal, sweetie." He laughed at me and walked off. A quick change of clothes later, he was out the door and on his way.

"Not even a goodbye kiss" I muttered to myself as the door shut behind him. I settled down at the kitchen counter, my mind battling between being bothered or just choosing to move on and forget about it. As I stared off into space, my mind flipping through the trivial "to be or not to be" choices, I was summoned back to the room by the sound of a vibrating buzz on the kitchen table. It was his cell phone. He had left it behind in his rush out the door.

I walked over and picked it up. The screen revealed several text messages awaiting his response. I resisted the temptation to snoop. Instead, I put the phone on silent mode. It was in those few seconds when everything would change. Instead of putting that phone back down, I lingered with it in my hand for an extra second or two. I allowed my mind to think twice about the temptation.

After a silent debate in my mind produced no distinct winner, I settled on a compromise. I would not read the text messages. I would just look at what apps he had downloaded. What a slippery slope indeed.

Although I did manage to restrain myself from reading those messages, I made the mistake of opening his photo album. In less than a minute, my heart was pounding as my mind tried to deny what my eyes were telling me. There were dozens, no, hundreds of pics of me in various stages of exposure!

My body was still attractive and I took pride in that. My red curls and blue eyes topped off the package of my 5-5, 130ish body. That my breasts were not only 36c, but capped by large, silver-dollar sized, dark, pink nipples, made them the object of fascination to just about every man who knew me. My red bush was hubby's playground, although he had told me how other men would "pay a pretty penny" to get a view of my light-haired pussy.

Some of the pics were of me in various stages of undressing. Some when I was in the shower. Others I was asleep in bed or napping on the couch. Most did not show my face, but there were a few that did. There were several that were taken while he must have been looking over my shoulder. I had absolutely no idea about any of them! He had obviously been ultra sneaky in somehow getting these shots on his phone. I could not believe my eyes!

I did not know whether to scream or cry! I was confused. WHY would he do this? HOW did he do this without me knowing? I thought about the times he had said he was texting when perhaps he was really snapping pictures of me. As I flipped through picture after picture, flashing before me were photos that told a full story of my body. Piece by piece, there was nothing unexposed.

My hand trembled as I went to his text messages. I knew exactly what I was looking for. I had to know. Were these pics for his private viewing only? Or were these fuel for some unspeakable perversion that shared my body with others?!

My worst fears were soon realized. The archive of his text messages not only contained countless messages with images of me embedded in them, but ongoing chatter exchanges between he and the recipients. The comments were absolutely naughty and explicit.

The text messages that had buzzed moments earlier included two different requests for the "Fuck Kathleen Pic of the Day". OMG!

I would have discovered much more if it had not been for the sudden burst through the door that was my hubby. When his vision immediately registered me sitting at the table with HIS phone in my hand, he stopped dead in his tracks. There was a long awkward silence.

With a firm, staccato, accusatory tone in my voice, I broke the silence with, "What -- the -- fuck -- is -- THIS?!" I held up the phone.

He said nothing.

"What are all these pictures? Of ME! And these text messages?! What is going on?!"

He stammered, backing up on his first few syllables that I think were headed in the "how dare you look at my phone" direction. Fortunately for him, he negotiated a quick course correction on that one. "It is not what you think."

"And just what do you think I think it is!?!"

For the next 30 seconds, sound came out of his mouth, but I heard nothing. My rage was drowning out his words. Then I suddenly felt a rush of aggression and vengeance consume me. I stood up, dropped his phone to the floor, and ground my heal into it, feeling it crush. It popped as a spark flickered, signaling the end of its service time.

My rage zeroed in on him. My eyes narrowed as I stood with my fists clenched. My impulsive act of destruction shocked him. So did my tone and my posture as I stepped towards him. I growled at him, "You are a fucking pervert!"

He said nothing.

Like a predator following the scent of blood, I moved to pounce on my prey. The tables were turned as my rage and righteous leverage outweighed any actions he had at his disposal in that moment of shock and awe.

What I said next was not an irrational scream of a wounded wife, but the cold, calculated voice of a strategist. My eyes pierced him as I sternly muttered, "Take off your pants."

He looked at me with a confused look on his face. I echoed, "I said take off your pants... NOW."

As he fumbled with his belt, I reached into the back pocket of my jeans and slid my own phone out. So cool and under control, I actually smiled at the irony that my phone had just stroked my ass, the same ass he had been using for his pervy actions. And now I was going to use that phone for payback.

Irritated that he was so slow, I barked "Strip naked dammit! Take it ALL off." Whatever uncertainty his mind held in fears of me exposing his pervy game was unknown to me, but it effectively transformed him into a compliant sucker. With his pants on the floor and his unbuttoned shirt pulling away, I tapped the camera app on my phone.

"Smile, you fucking pervert."His expression of shock humored me. "Get naked now."

As he peeled off his jockey shorts, I snickered at how his cock was shrunken to the size of a small grape."Oh, the boys are gonna love that one."

As he stood naked, I barked at him "Bend over the counter." I felt intoxicated by the power. "Push your balls and cock between your legs so I can see them back here!" He complied ...

I popped open the dishwasher and reached for one of the wooden spoons. I held the spoon face in my hand as I aimed the handle at his bare asshole...

I dipped the handle in a bowel in the sink that had some melted ice cream and chocolate sauce in it. "Let's see how you like this, you fucking pervert." And I slid the handle up his asshole.

I made him turn around and look at me, revealing the spoon in his asshole down between his legs.

"Now, who shall I send these to?" My tone taunted him. My lusty, vengeful thirst craved payback. I scrolled through my contacts, checking one name after another... friends, coworkers, neighbors, , , and then I hit SEND.

My life has never been the same.