Average Wifey Files #07

Story Info
Wifey gets caught in web of sexual surprises!
2k words
3.93
25.8k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my dear friend Marsha called and asked if we could talk, I picked up on the stress in her voice. "Is everything okay, Marsha?"

"Oh Kathleen, are you busy right now? I really need to talk." Before I could finish my answer she blurted, "I will be right over."

It was midmorning as I was finishing off my second cup of coffee when I heard her knock at the front door. No sooner did I open the door than she broke down in tears and clung to me. I held her as I waited for her to at least step inside the doorway. My mind was racing as I flipped through various scenarios in my mind that might explain her emotional outburst.

Finally she leaned across the threshold and I shut the front door. "What happened, Marsha?"

"Oh Kathleen, I have done something terrible, just terrible!" She took a deep breath, fighting back the tears as we stood in the entry way. She tried to continue, but choked up.

"Come sit down, Marsha." I was trying to keep an outward appearance of calm even though I was terrified about what terrible thing Marsha had done. Even though she was an emotional person, I had never seen her this upset.

We sat down on the couch. She leaned her head on my shoulder, grasping a tissue in her hand as she muttered, "I am so ashamed, Kathleen."

"What happened, Marsha?" I was a bit more forceful now, unwilling to let her keep me in the dark any longer. "You know you can tell me anything. I am safe."

"Yes, I know. You are the only I could come to with this." Marsha sat up, showing signs of composure as she took a deep breath. "Kathleen, you are not going to like this."

"It's okay, Marsha. I am here for you."

"Yesterday, after Jenny left for school, I went to her bedroom to scoop up any laundry she left on the floor." (Jenny is her teenage daughter in high school.) "That's when I found this on her bed..."

Marsha leaned over and fumbled through her purse, pulling out a small, pink diary. "It is Jenny's. It was just setting there on her bed. At first I did not even think much about it. But in those few seconds I was gathering up her clothes from the floor, my curiosity got the best of me."

"Oh Marsha" I moaned. I now had a big hint where this was headed. Jenny had grown up calling me "Aunt Kathleen" even though her mom and I were just friends. Jenny had come to trust me and confided in me as she got older, especially after Marsha and her husband divorced during Jen's freshman year. What instantly haunted me was that a few weeks earlier, Jen had told me about her new "boyfriend". Her mom had no idea. But Jenny felt she was in love. Unfortunately, this guy she loved was a married man.

Marsha continued on. "Yes. I opened it and began to read it. I cannot tell you how shocked I was as I read it." I nodded to affirm her. "Kathleen, the things she has written in this are not only x-rated, but scandalous!" She shook the diary at me as if she were scolding me. I was so conflicted. My mind was racing as I tried to calculate what my place was in this, having prior knowledge to what I was sure Marsha had discovered as she read Jen's diary.

"Listen to this, Kathleen. I cannot believe my Jenny could actually write something like this." With that, she opened the diary and proceeded to read it to me.

--July 4-- Mom left last night for the holiday weekend and Brian's wife and kids left this morning to visit her family. I am going to get to spend the night at his place. We have plans to fuck in his masterbath spa-tub surrounded by aroma candles. I can hardly wait!"

Marsha paused and looked up at me. I was flustered. Should I play dumb and ask 'who is Brian?' or keep quiet and leave my options open? Before I could make a decision she said to me, "Kathleen, it gets worse."

--July 6-- Last night Brian taught me another erotic lesson. He stood me in front of a mirror and undressed me. His hands felt so warm and strong. Then, as I stood naked facing the mirror with him looking over my shoulder from behind, I felt him squeeze warm honey down my neck and shoulders. He rubbed it in, my reflection in the mirror all shiny. He smeared his hands over my boobs and then over my tummy. I was shocked at how warm and sticky it felt when he squirted a big blob of honey over my pussy and then used his hands to rub it in. Then, we had what he called a "sweet fuck." I love him!

I sat stunned. I had never met Brian. I only knew about him from what Jen had selectively revealed to me. But she had only hinted at his 'romantic' side. As I tried to sort out my thoughts while staying strong for Marsha, I then was confronted by something I could never have seen coming.

"Kathleen. There is so much more. But I cannot read it to you. Because there is something even worse." She paused and looked away.

I thought to myself, what does she mean, worse? Is Jen pregnant? Did the wife catch them in the act? My patience was wearing thin. "What Marsha?"

She spoke softly, almost whispering, unable to even look at me as she muttered, "I know who Brian is." There was a long pause. Then she continued. "Remember the guy I told you about that Mark (her former husband) suspected that I was fucking around with?" I nodded. "I told you it was not true." I nodded again. "Well, I lied to you. It was true."

Then she stopped. Perhaps waiting for my judgment or just weary of what she had battled for so long. I just sat silent... stunned... utterly caught off guard. Finally, I gathered myself and asked, "Who was he, Marsha?"

Without looking up she said, "Oh Kathleen. It was BRIAN." My reaction was an involuntary, audible gasp. What I did not realize was that this was only the first of several shockwaves I was about to experience.

"It gets worse." I was numb-headed at what she had revealed, so the notion that things could be worse almost did not register. But then she spoke and boy did it register!

"Kathleen" ,,, long pause ,,, "Brian and I have been fucking for almost three years now." I flinched and shook my head as my facial expression screamed confusion. Marsha finally looked up and read my reaction.

I tried to regain my composure. My feelings of guilt for keeping secrets from Marsha about Jen were brushed aside. Now I was confused and tried to get a handle on the context. "Three years? Marsha, do you mean that you and Brian . . . " my voice tailed off. Marsha nodded.

"Yes, me and Brian. Still."

I was stunned! As I dropped all pretense of calm, I flopped back and blurted out, "Do you mean you and Brian are still ... FUCKING?!"

Marsha nodded with a look of shame, then said those words again, and again I was unprepared for them. "But Kathleen, it gets worse." As my mind and body barely absorbed the shockwaves she already had thrust on me, I braced for yet another.

"Worse?! Worse than you and your daughter fucking the same man?!"

Marsha handed me the diary. "Kathleen. I do not love him. I just love fucking him. His mind is amazing. Sometimes I can cum just thinking about him. So, when I read what Jen wrote on the entry dated July 18, I was overwhelmed with naughty desires for him right there on the spot." She nodded at me to read it.

I fumbled through the diary, flipping the pages, utterly desensitized to the fact that I was invading Jen's privacy big time! But I had to read what was written on July 18. Finally I found it and started reading it to myself. Marsha interrupted me and said, "read it out loud."

--July 18-- Brian took me to see a movie tonight. It was a romantic love story. He sat in the seat behind me at the start, as we pretended to be strangers. He looked over my shoulder and whispered in my ear how he loved the way my breasts filled my blouse. I felt his hands reach down and fondle me. He pealed my blouse open so the flickering light of the movie screen danced on my bare breasts. Then he seduced me as if we were total strangers. He fingered me and then I sucked his cock. I have never felt so alive!

I looked up at Marsha. Her face was glowing. After a moment, she pierced the silence with a question I will never forget. "Kathleen, do you know where I was on July SEVENTEENTH?" I shook my head no. I had suffered too many shockwave concussions to be able to answer even the most simple question at that point.

"Where?"

"The same theater. Watching the same movie. Sucking the same, fucking, married cock. And as I read that and realized it all, I sat down on Jenny's bed and let my mind go back to that night. I felt his seduction. The danger. The arousal. And I let myself go, fingering myself until I made myself cum right there on her bed."

She stopped. She knew I could only digest so much.

The words stumbled out of my mouth. "He doesn't know that you know, right? I mean, about him and Jen?"

"That's the wrong question, Kathleen."

"Huh?"

"That's the wrong question. There is something worse." There was that word again! I was ready to curse at her as I braced for, for, for ,,, whatever the fuck was coming!

"There is a worse question." Marsha paused for dramatic effect, then continued. "You could ask, does Jen know about me and Brian?"

"Does SHE?!"

Marsha nodded yes. "I could not get that smoldering image out of my mind of how Brian seduced me in the theater. Then as I read what Jenny wrote, I relived it again as I laid on her bed as it made me cum. Then, after finishing the laundry, I returned to her room and grabbed her diary. I went downstairs and out to the patio. I read that July 18 entry again as I relived those moments. I read and fingered. I was utterly lost in the moment. So much so, I never heard Jenny come home on her lunch to pick up some homework she had forgotten on the kitchen table."

Marsha paused... again I gasped. She continued. "Yes, she saw me. She saw the diary. She CAUGHT me in the act."

As I listened to Marsha, I reread that July 18 entry. I bounced between the visions of Brian seducing them the way he did, so detailed by Jen's own diary account, and the sight of Jen seeing her mom sexually aroused and fingering herself to the stimulating secrets she was reading in that diary!

What happened next there on my couch between Marsha and I was diary worthy... and definitely would fit the "and it gets worse" rhythm of that morning. Somehow Brian's seductive powers were far-reaching, casting his spell over even me.

As I reread July 18 yet again, this time aloud, Marsha slid her hand down her sweats. I felt my hand slide inside my shorts. And there on my couch, Brian triggered sexual pleasures in two women yet again.

I don't remember exactly how many times I read that entry, or how exactly Marsha and I ended up naked on my couch. But I do remember being startled as the clock struck noon. Just as we both were on the edge of a lesbian discovery session that would be a first for both of us, I realized we had to put things on hold. My hubby was due home for lunch at any moment.

We had to stop... things could get worse!