Average Wifey Files #15

Story Info
Day 2 Disneyland anniversary trip enjoys a perfect start.
1.6k words
3.89
15.1k
1
0

Part 15 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up tired. Michael had pushed my limits repeatedly throughout our first day at Disneyland. Of course, I was not complaining. How could I? He had put plenty of forethought into his plans for our arousal. Perhaps a bit edgy at moments, but highly effective. Our night finished with a fireworks show that Walt Disney himself would have admired.

I blinked my sleepy eyes and glanced at the clock next to the bed. The red LED lights read 8:14. I rolled over and snuggled my naked body up against Michael, feeling him warm and naked curled on his side with his back to me. He stirred as I wrapped my arm around him. His hand slid over mine and gave me a little squeeze.

"Good morning" he croaked. I smiled to myself, hearing his tired voice reminded me how much energy he had spent on me over the past 24 hours.

I softly spoke in his ear, "Do you want to get breakfast? I think the hotel shuts things down at nine."

Michael groaned, "What time is it?"

"Eight fourteen."

"Wow. Somebody wore me out I think."

I giggled as I playfully pushed back, "I think somebody wore ME out." His hand squeezed mine again as I added, "Not that I am complaining."

After laying there for a few minutes, he patted my hand as he said "I guess we better get to breakfast so my sexy little Tinkerbelle doesn't waste away. We can eat and then come back up to the room to get our shower and plan out the day."

With that sweet and simple directive, I followed his lead and slipped out of bed. I went to the bathroom. Then I walked to the sink to brush my teeth as Michael went to the bathroom. Standing naked in front of the mirror, I quickly brushed my teeth. Michael smiled as he looked over my shoulder, watching how my breasts jiggled as my arm vigorously worked my toothbrush up and down. It always made me feel so good how he could find pleasure in me even in the simple, mundane moments.

We both threw on our sweats and pulled hats over our wild hair and made our way to the dining room. I was hungry and the breakfast buffet looked so good. We filled our plates and found a table. As we chatted and enjoyed the leisurely pace of breakfast, Michael suddenly had a look of surprise on his face just as I felt a tap on my shoulder from behind.

"Kathleen? Is that you?!" I immediately recognized the voice before even turning around in my chair. It was Brenda. One of the most nosey and annoying neighbors I had ever had to endure. She and her husband had moved, thankfully, about a year ago. "Oh my god, it IS you!"

I put on my best face and politely said, "Brenda. Well how are you?" I got up to give her a hug. Partly to be courteous, primarily because of her of yank on my arm pulling me out of my chair.

As we hugged she beamed "I am doing great!" As I pulled out of our embrace, she said, "What a small world it is to find you two here!" She looked at Michael, still seated, and nearly sung a syrupy greeting at him. "Hello-o Michael."

"Hi Brenda" he said, substituting a friendly wave for a hug.

"So what are you two doing here?"

Her simple question pained me as it struck that raw nerve of her nosiness that I still had not gotten over. I drudged up the shortest answer I felt I could get away with. "We are here for our anniversary."

"Oh really? Well congratulations you two! How many years, Michael?" She winked at me with a 'let's-see-if-he-remembers' glint.

"Not long enough" Michael said, purposefully refusing to play Brenda's game.

"Ah, how sweet!" Brenda glanced around the dining room and with her palms turned to the ceiling. "This is where you are celebrating your anniversary?"

Damn, I hated her snoopy, gossipy, in-everybody's-business probing. I wanted to tell her to quit pestering us. Michael intervened and said, "Actually, we are enjoying a few days at Disneyland." Before she could interrogate us further, Michael asked "And what are you doing here, Brenda?"

She blathered on about some real estate training seminar she was attending. The whole time she talked, she practically ignored me. She had always been flirty towards Michael, which was even more annoying than her nosey streak. What made things even more annoying at this moment was the obvious boob job she had done since we last had seen her. She was MUCH bigger, although it appeared that her sleeveless, V-neck top was so tight fitting that it probably was part of her pre-expansion wardrobe.

Michael finally steered the conversation to an exit point for us. We got up and bid our polite goodbye. She made sure to give us BOTH a hug this time, making sure to press her altered boobs against Michael.

As soon as we were out of her ear range, I said to Michael "I still don't like her."

He laughed and sarcastically jabbed at me. "You hid it so well, Kathleen."

I quipped, "about as much as she hid those phony, big boobs."

Michael smartly said, "I thought I noticed she looked a little bit bigger. I thought she had just gained some weight." He said it like it was a trivial observation that he could have easily overlooked. I knew better of course. Michael always had an eagle eye for breasts. We both knew it.

"You are such a liar! You noticed." I wasn't mad at him. He knew it.

He smiled. "Yeah. She made sure of that."

My irritation at Brenda got the best of me in that moment as I snapped at Michael, "Do you want me to get a boob job like Brenda?"

"Oh come on, Kathleen. You know I think your tits are perfect." His arm around my waist and snuggly squeeze was timely.

As we walked back into our room, I stepped out of my sweats and headed for the shower. Michael intercepted my naked body and faced me. He smiled and said, "Your tits are perfect, baby." He leaned down and softly kissed them with sweet tenderness. I soaked up his attention.

He muttered one word at a time, fitting soft kisses between each syllable. "Do"...kiss ... "you" ...kiss ... "need" ...kiss ... "me" ...kiss ... "to" ...kiss ... "soap" ...kiss ... "them" ...kiss ... "up" ...kiss ... "for" ...kiss ... "you?"

As he kissed me over and over again, my irritation at Brenda was quickly melting away. As I gently ran my hand through his hair guiding his mouth to continue adoring me, I softly muttered "I thought you said they were perfect."

He smiled up at me as he erotically cradled my aroused nipple against his curled tongue. He slurped softly and said, "Even perfection has to be maintained."

He had already taken off his shirt when we had entered the room. My hands eagerly tugged down his sweats and shorts. Without losing contact between his mouth and my breasts, we side-stepped towards the shower. With his mouth gently sucking my nipple, he reached down to turn the shower on. I had to kneel and bend in sync with him to keep the contact going.

He sucked a little harder, securing a mouthful of my breast in his mouth as he latched on, guiding our connected bodies into the shower. I felt the warm water splashing on my back. I extended my hand to the soap dispenser well-placed in the shower and pumped some slippery foam into my hand. As he continued to suck my breast, I reached around and smoothed the soap over his shoulders and back, applying affirming pressure signaling to him that he could suck my breasts as long as wanted.

I lost track of time. I pumped several more pools of soap into my hand as he pleasured me with his mouth. "Somebody else needs to be soaped up too, I think."

With that prompt, he turned me around, putting my back against his chest. He curled his face around my arm and leaned in to continue his sucking, conveniently leaving his hard cock poking against my hip where my soapy hand comfortably reached.

I fondled his balls with my foamy, soapy hand. He slithered his tongue over my nipple in the same pattern I played my fingers over his balls. We were completely in sync with each other.

As I moved my hands to his cock, he lifted his mouth away from my breasts and moaned in my ear, "sooo perfect." His hand reached to the soap dispenser and pumped the slippery potion into the palm of his hand. As I coated his cock over and over with my slippery hands, he reached up with both of his hands and lathered my breasts with enough soap and attention to make sure I was plenty clean.

He pushed his mouth against my wet ear and said, "Your perfect breasts are now very clean." He began to slide his hands down over my tummy and continued, "Maybe your perfect pussy needs some attention too?"

I could only moan and nod yes, yielding my body to his command. He made sure to clean me good. He did not miss a single inch of flesh. By the time he spun me around for a rinse, my back was arching and my body was quivering, chasing an orgasm that he generously delivered.

He held me tight as my body rippled with pleasure. Then I slumped into his arms as the water flushed over us both. I could feel his hard cock pressing against me, but felt helpless at the moment.

He sensed my sexual fatigue and with a major portion of sensitivity whispered, "Perfect breasts, perfect pussy... and sometime later today . . . a perfect fuck."