Average Wifey Files #28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My 36c breasts were pulsating with sinister excitement as I contemplated how to expose myself without revealing myself. Michael had spent countless hours fawning over my breasts. He loved swirling his tongue around my big, pink nipples. How could I be sure he would not recognize them?!

I decided to pull up my tee to expose just the lower flesh of my breasts, pulling the edge of my tee taut against my flesh so that the lower half of my nipples were in view. I took three pics in succession. Quickly. Then straightened myself out.

As I fumbled with the process of viewing each photo and deciding which was the best to use ...

TittyFuckingHubby: still with me?

BigTitsforHubby: Yes. Just a moment.

TittyFuckingHubby: ok

I settled on the last pic. It was very erotic! "Not bad for a clumsy amateur," I mumbled to myself. And then, the moment of truth arrived, if such a thing could actually be said in that context!

BigTitsforHubby: I have decided on 'Plan B'. LOL

TittyFuckingHubby: plan B?

BigTitsforHubby: Yes. I will send you a pic of me that you can think about when you go to your wifey right now. That was the offer, right?

TittyFuckingHubby: hmmmm ... sounds like you are leaving me?

BigTitsforHubby: Well, something has come up here at home that I need to attend to. But we will chat again for sure, right?

TittyFuckingHubby: Fuck yes we will! hey i don't even know your name.

BigTitsforHubby: Just call me wifey for now.

TittyFuckingHubby: wifey it is!

BigTitsforHubby: Ready for my pic? It is not a nude pic, just kind of revealing.

TittyFuckingHubby: mmmmm ... YES

As I dragged and dropped the photo into the chat, I understood what a bizarre, twisted, deceptive moment was about to occur. But I had no idea where it all was leading, except hopefully to our bedroom in the next few minutes.

BigTitsforHubby: Here you go. Be kind.

TittyFuckingHubby: omg ... i was right. you ARE a fucking tease! and what a fucking gorgeous of a tease too!

BigTitsforHubby: Thank you, hubby!

TittyFuckingHubby: no... fucking thank YOU wifey! now come on, you gotta show me more!

BigTitsforHubby: No, no, no. That is not part of our deal. IF you want to see more, you know where to go right now!

The parallel tracks my words were running on made me feel like I was manipulating the web woven by others. It was like I was devouring the perversion and the perverted with a more powerful perversion.

TittyFuckingHubby: damn you are good girl! let's stay here and chat ... cum together ... i can do wifey any time!

BigTitsforHubby: Sorry. I gotta go. If you want more, go get her. And take your thoughts of ME with you!

TittyFuckingHubby: only if you promise to give me more of YOU later!

BigTitsforHubby: Oh baby, yes. I hope to give much more of me to you later!

TittyFuckingHubby: mmmmmm

BigTitsforHubby: Promise me that we will chat again.

TittyFuckingHubby: are you fucking kidding me?!??! i am ready right NOW for again!!!!!

BigTitsforHubby: LOL.

TittyFuckingHubby: when?! when will you be on again?

BigTitsforHubby: Can you make time tomorrow?

TittyFuckingHubby: fuck yes! after church (i know, don't even tell me how fucked up that is!) I can be on any time. what time zone are you in?

BigTitsforHubby: West Coast here.

TittyFuckingHubby: same here! mmmmm ... this just keeps getting better and better!

BigTitsforHubby: Um hmm, I totally agree!

TittyFuckingHubby: so tomorrow, anytime after 1pm

BigTitsforHubby: Got it. I really gotta go. My hubby is too close for comfort here. I cannot afford to get caught! You certainly know what I mean, right?

TittyFuckingHubby: mmmm, yes ... NAUGHTY wifey!

I could hardly contain my laughter as my words continued to take on such robust double meanings, both my words AND Michael's! It was almost too good to keep to myself. But I had to. It was one of the fundamental rules of this darkness.

Somehow, the complex transition of confusion and paranoia morphing into anger and hurt only to give way to a thirst for revenge and feelings of contempt, was now blooming into arousal. I felt a sense of control that was unearthly. What had been a long held secret of Michael's, was now secretly under my influence, if not my control!

I signed off with a final word of ultimate deceit, yet ripe with seduction ...

BigTitsforHubby: Enjoy me... Enjoy her... ENJOY US!

TittyFuckingHubby: mmmm yes ... I WILL!

BigTitsforHubby: Bye

TittyFuckingHubby: bye

What followed, in the short term, was nothing less than the most energized and passionate fucking Michael and I had ever shared. I timed his unannounced exit from the office with what I feigned as my own random moment of moving from couch to kitchen. He followed me, like the dog he was, attracted to me as if I were a dog in heat.

Before I reached the sink to rinse my cup and place it on the counter, his arms wrapped around me from behind. I felt his hard cock, of course to me no surprise at all, pressed against my married bottom veiled only by the low hanging tee and a then layer of silky panties.

He fondled my breasts. I knew what was happening. I knew what he was thinking. He had no idea.

Not that it got out of control, but he fucked me on the table, then the countertop, then while lifting me in his arms so that my legs wrapped around him and his cock buried inside of my wet pussy, he carried me to the couch.

The same couch I had been chatting on. The same couch I had taken that photo that was no doubt dominating his mind at that very moment. At that very same spot. He had no idea.

I sucked. He ate. We fucked. It was loud. It was passionate. It culminated in our bedroom. I felt his explosion deep inside of me. The blast of his cumshot pulsated against my cervix so deep and hard that I thought a layer of cum lotion might become permanently embedded into the membranes of my deepest flesh. His lust inspired fucking was raw and hungry. He thought he was fucking TWO, one in the mind, one in the flesh. He had no idea.

But I was not done with him. Far from it. I had more questions that needed answering. I had a willing audience that would spill his guts if I played my cards right.

Tomorrow would be another day. Another trail blazed in the darkness. Of what was to come, he had no idea. And honestly, neither did I.

...

12