Avery and Jenna Pt. 02: Forbidden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Avery," she barely managed to say.

"Are you okay?" he questioned in a half sexy half serious tone.

"Yeah, I think so. I can't really move though," she exclaimed. With that, he put his arms under hers, and helped her lift herself up. She adjusted her shirt, pulling it back down. She fixed her hair, which was also soaked with her emanation. After she was situated and comfortable again, she put her hands in her lap, and looked down.

"That was the strongest orgasm I've ever had in my life," she confessed. She had a look of confusion, satisfaction, and embarrassment on her face molding into one. A bead of sweat rolled down her forehead, which Avery caught in his hand and wiped away. He leaned forward and kissed her on her cheek. She leaned back a little as he did this.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it." He was telling the truth, but not the whole truth. He ran his hands through her hair, which still held remnants of sweat.

"It's okay. I guess I should be thankful," she said with a kind of happy tone. She deeply and sharply breathed outward.

"You ready to leave?" Avery asked.

"Yeah, let's go," she answered. "But before we can go, I need to use the bathroom. I think I may have ruined my underwear."

THAT EVENING

Whether it was the orgasm he gave Jenna in the Chorus room or the car ride home when they talked (they actually had an intellectual conversation), he wasn't sure, but suddenly Avery was feeling better than ever. He was disappointed that he didn't get a chance to see any more of Jenna's body. He had made a dream come true, but it hadn't fully been played out. Avery sat at his computer, listening to Evanescence.

"My God, my tourniquet, return to me salvation..."

"Tourniquet" was a great song and one of his favorites from the album. All he could think about was the way Jenna moved her body when she had that orgasm. He was sure she ruined her panties from it. Avery could smell her hair on his shirt. It was a pleasant scent, one that aroused him. He breathed deeply of it. He exhaled the pain of his past, and breathed in the pleasure of his present. Avery had no actual intentions of making her cum, let alone giving her the strongest orgasm of her life, but it was good to hear that. He didn't even have to finger her or rub her tits, which made Avery think of how aroused she would have become if he had.

"Would she have let me take her right there in the Chorus room?" He wondered, thought about it some more, and then stopped as the telephone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Avery!" Jenna said happily.

"Hey, what's up?" he said. He was surprised she actually called him. He was happy, nonetheless.

"Nothing much, just wanted to say thank you for earlier today. I really needed to relieve that tension. Getting close to graduation is so stressful," she revealed. As beautiful a girl as Jenna was, she should have no problem finding someone to help her with her sexual frustration. But Jenna had such high standards. He was honored that he somehow met them.

"You're welcome babe, any time," he said.

"Listen, I was actually wondering if maybe tomorrow I can pay you back?" she offered. Avery immediately became interesting in knowing how she was going to do this.

"Sure, tomorrow will be fine Jenna," he said in an affirmative and agreeable manner.

"Great! See you tomorrow then." Her sexy, cascading tone toward the end of the line made Avery's senses go wild.

"Okay babe."

"Bye."

"Bye."

He hung up the phone, and sat back in his chair. He leaned back into it.

"What could that sexy redhead be planning?" he said out loud.

"What sexy redhead?" It was Avery's stepsister, Alicia. Her second year of college at NYU had ended, and she was staying with Avery for the summer, like she did every summer since she'd known him. She was a knock-out Latina, short, maybe about 5'4", but she had long, smooth, tan legs that would make any man's jaw fall to the ground. Her hair was long and black with a hint of red in it. It stretched to her shoulders, but stopped there. She had big brown eyes, a petite nose, perfectly round mouth, and full, pink lips, perfect for kissing. She wore a white tank-top shirt and white shorts with pink lines in them that showed plenty of leg. There wasn't much cleavage that could be seen, but Avery knew it was there. She had to be at least a double D.

"No one, just some girl from school," he answered back, after consuming her full frontal, the way he always does.

"Uh huh, well anyway, I'm sleeping up here tonight because this entire house is like an ice cube," she said. She laid her small, slender body on his futon couch. Avery's eyes followed her, watching her every action. He was so into her that he didn't even hear the phone ringing again.

"Hello"

"Hey!" It was Sara! Of all people to call him, she called. How random is this day going to be?

"What's crackin?" he asked her, putting on his witty voice.

"Nothing. Just wanted to call and see what you were doing," she said. She sounded lonely. Avery was more than happy to talk to her.

"Oh, nothing's going on over here. Just chilling by the computer, listening to music," he said. "Tourniquet" had ended, and now he was playing "Ascension of the Spirit", a beautiful sounding song, but it had no lyrics, just music.

"That's cool. What are you listening to?" she asked.

"Some crazy background song by Evanescence," he said.

"Cool! You like them?"

"Yeah, but their older album Origin is better than Fallen."

"Origin?" she questioned, having no idea what he was talking about.

"Yeah, how about I stop by tomorrow and let you listen to it?"

"Yeah, sure, that would be great. I get a chance to see you before you disappear like you do every summer," she said sarcastically.

"Okay then, I'll do that, but I have to go. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Okay," she said. "See you tomorrow!"

"Okay, peace." He hung up the phone. His eyes returned to his stepsister. Her beautiful, petite body lying on his black couch began to boil his blood. He looked away, feeling as though she were teasing him. He looked at his computer screen, and clicked the start button, scrolled upward to programs, highlighted fun and games, and clicked on FreeCell. He had become a master of FreeCell, much like Casino Solitaire a while ago. He began to play, but as he played, he could see Alicia in the computer screen. Flawless caramel skin, long, shapely legs, gorgeous breasts heaving up and down with her breathing. He could think of nothing more than lust for her, lust for his stepsister! At last, he clicked the last ace, which sent nearly all of the cards to the top. He clicked the last few cards, and won the FreeCell game. He turned around and gave Alicia his full attention.

What an angel lain before him. He gently walked to her, and kneeled down in front of her. He barely breathed, not wanting to disturb her rest. Should he leave her alone? Should he touch her, rouse her from her slumber? He licked his lips. Slowly, ever so slowly, he moved his hand onto her forehead first. He placed one finger, two, three, four, until his whole hand gently touched her forehead. He rubbed it, one side to the other. She moaned a little bit. He stopped at this. Had he woken her? No, she still remained idle. He rubbed her forehead softer. Holding in a breath, he moved his hand down her cheek. Her skin was incredibly soft. He wasn't deserving enough to touch her. He slowed down as he reached her chin. He ran his fingers gently over her lips. He removed them only to rub them on his, and then put them back on hers. She moaned again. This time, it was longer with a hint of passion. He breathed for the first time in three minutes, and held his breath again. He ran his hand down her neck, finally reaching the top of her shirt.

"Avery?" she called out weakly. He quickly moved his hand from her chest.

"Yeah?" he whispered.

"Would you turn down the air conditioner? This old house is so drafty" she asked. She was pretty much naked right under the vent, so of course she was cold.

"Here, sit up for a minute," he commanded. She did as he said. He sat right above her head, and she lay back down, falling comfortably in his arms. She took his hands in hers.

"Is that better?"

She let out a small moan of gratification. "Much better." Her eyes remained closed. Her body felt warm and soft, like a large pillow that had just come from the dryer. Her hair had a strong fragrance to it, which is breathed in deeply. He looked down her body. He realized that he could see down her shirt, but her breasts held no contest to her lips, absolutely perfect. He breathed in again. Taking a chance, he leaned forward and placed his wet lips on hers. The heavens opened up, the choir sang, and the sun broke through the dark, black rain clouds. Her lips were soft, wet, and quite inviting. He sat there for a moment, his lips planted firmly on hers. Then something happened. She began to kiss him back, moving her mouth around his. Her hand grabbed the back of his neck, and pulled him into her. Slowly, their mouths closed around one another's.

"Mmmmm," Alicia moaned, obviously enjoying the taste of her younger stepbrother. He slowly inserted his tongue in her mouth, massaging her tongue with his. Their tongues rolled around in her mouth as their lips stood still. The sensation made Avery catch on fire. They switched to opposite sides, kissing deeply into each other's psyches. His tongue retreated as her tongue, now the aggressor, was on the attack, rubbing his tongue in his mouth. She pulled him down a little harder, still not finished with kissing him. Finally, they removed their mouths from each other, their tongues still rubbing together. Long bridges of mixed saliva connected their lips. At last, the bridges gave way, their tongues went back to the rightful owner, and all was at peace again. Avery opened his eyes to see Alicia smiling. She licked the remnants of his lips away from her lips, still tasting him in her mouth. He did the same. She giggled a little bit, like a small child.

"I love you, too, Avery."

THE NEXT DAY

Avery stood in his bathroom, trimming up his mustache and beard. His mother always complained that he was too young to have a beard, but Avery wanted one anyway. If he wasn't too young to grow one, he wasn't too young to have one. He wore a pair of blue Karl Kani jeans. He liked the way they fit. His shirt was still downstairs in the living room. He had just finished as Alicia walked in the bathroom. She was wearing a low-cut black tank top and a pair of small blue jean shorts. Avery immediately said the first thing that came to his mind.

"Damn Alicia, you look sexy," he admitted. She smiled at him through the mirror. She rubbed his stomach. Avery still had a little stomach, no matter what he did to get rid of it.

"So do you cutie," she said. Everything she said to Avery was sexy, and it always tempted him. The only time he'd actually given in to her was last night when he kissed her. Alicia, however, took the kiss as Avery's brotherly way of saying he loved her, which he did very much. She loved him, but didn't look at him in a manner different from loving stepbrother until last night. Now she saw him for what he was, a gentle, kind, and lovable giant. She wrapped her arms around his waist, and placed her head under his left arm.

"You're so not leaving me here today," she whispered.

"I have to. I'll be back soon," he said to her. He put his hand on her back, like a father reassuring his daughter that he will return. Alicia jutted her bottom lip out, and quickly put on a pouty face. She lifted up from his abdomen, and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Listen, don't worry about last night. It was a nice surprise," Alicia said. She was looking Avery deep in his eyes. Had she looked any deeper, she might have found the guilt and conviction he harvested for doing the deed.

"Okay, but I think I shouldn't have done it."

"Well, you shouldn't have, but it was still nice," she said, putting a smile back on her face. Avery exhaled to his right, looking at himself in the mirror, then looked downward. Alicia pulled him down into her, and kissed his forehead. It was a long and sweet embrace, the kind a wife would give to her husband. He could feel her saliva on her lips. All Avery wanted to do was taste her again, but he knew he couldn't. He shouldn't have in the first place. She removed her lips from his forehead. The look in her eyes was familiar to Avery. He'd seen it once before in a dream. He licked his lips, as if preparing to dive for hers, but his inhibitions told him not to. His hands were down by his side, hanging there idle. Alicia grabbed his arms gently but firmly, and put them around her waist. She returned to his neck, lifted herself up, and kissed him again on the forehead.

Their roles had changed. She was now the mother, kissing her son goodbye, giving him her love as he walked off to his first day of school, letting him know that she'd be there when he got home. She fell back flat on her feet and looked into his eyes, which were still looking downward to the ground. His face was blank, almost as if he had become a breathing statue. Alicia's heart opened up to him when she saw him like that. She took her left hand, and lifted his head up with her chin. Avery, returning to reality, felt her hand, and finished the gesture himself. Alicia, looking deep into his big, dark brown eyes, could feel what was wrong with Avery. He was fighting, fighting hard to keep from kissing her again. She looked down, as Avery did, then looked up again.

"Avery, I would if I could, believe me, but...I just can't," she said. Avery knew what she meant. She began to loosen up her grip on her neck when suddenly, Avery launched for her lips. She stepped back out of fear, but to her surprise, he turned, and left an imprint of his love on her left cheek. He lifted his arms, and gave her a hug, resting his head on her shoulder. She kept her hands near his neck, but now they were nesting him on her shoulder.

"I love you," he said, barely audible, but she heard it, loud and clear. Her heart skipped a beat. Her senses went numb. All she could think about was the words he had just spoken. They cut through her resistance, whatever resistance she had left after he kissed her last night. She opened her eyes. She couldn't believe what she was feeling for him, love for him as a stepbrother, but much more than that. She closed her eyes, and started running her hands through his hair.

"I love you, too," she whispered to him. They released each other. Avery finished up, and left. Alicia, watching him from the window upstairs, began to cry, knowing she had hurt his feelings, and hers in the process. She wiped the tears from her eyes.

"I'll make it right, Avery, I promise."

BACK TO THE CHORUS ROOM

The day went so well that Avery completely forgot what had happened between Alicia and him. Most of the day was pretty standard, that is, until Avery got into fourth block, the block he shared with Tiffany. She was a petite redhead, and extremely beautiful. She was a genius, smarter than anyone Avery had ever known. He asked her to go with him to the junior prom, but she was leaving out of town. What he failed to ask her was if she weren't leaving to go out of town, would she still have said no? He should have said more to her, but it was so difficult, being the quiet person Avery was. He was always planning, sitting by himself, pondering the mysteries of the life he lived. He signed her yearbook with a lovely rhyme he heard.

"Vivo Latti, got mo' head than I got body"

It was time to leave. Avery headed to the Chorus room, where the theater people were getting ready to leave. Jenna was among them, and so was Richard. Richard and Avery had been friends since they both started high school, and they were inseparable when put together. He gave Richard a hand shake as he left the room. Avery placed his bag down on the floor. As soon as Jenna saw him, she hopped up from the floor, skipped over to him, and gave him a hug. She breathed in his cologne, CKone. She breathed again, making sure it was him. It was. She held back from doing what she wanted to. Avery lifted her off the ground with a fraction of his strength. She was high in the air. Avery's muscles could now be seen, flexing in his arms. He put Jenna back down on the ground, and laughed a bit.

"What's up?" he questioned. Jenna was busy fixing her shirt again, something Avery knew she was good for doing. Always adjusting her clothes. So self-conscious about the way things fit her figure.

"Nothing much, just doing work," she said, straightening out her shirt. She grabbed her bra strips through her shirt, and adjusted it. Avery pretended to look away as she did this.

"How was your day?" he asked, looking at her again.

"It was okay," she replied. She leaned into him a little bit, and whispered in his ear. "I really need you help me today Avery. I'll reciprocate, I promise," she said. Avery grew hard at those words. It was a massive and painful erection, one that required attention immediately before it broke the zipper on his jeans.

"Okay, when everyone leaves, let me know what you want," he whispered back. She nodded in acknowledgment, and walked out of the room. Mrs. Bonnet had left. The stereo was locked up, so there was no music. He wouldn't need music. If she wanted music, he would sing to her, like he did the other day. He sat down in a chair, looking at the empty boxes in the room. He remembered the day, the way Tiffany looked. She was always looked professional, even on days when she wore jeans and a sweatshirt. He knew there was something deeper inside of her, something darker, much like Jessica. It actually frightened Avery, because he could see it in her eyes. The word nymphomaniac came to mind, but Avery doubted she was actually that bad. He shook off the images in his head, and walked toward the piano, the instrument of his obsession. He wished he could play it professionally, but he never took lessons. Everything he knew how to play he taught himself. He opened the piano, tapped a few keys, and then closed it. Someone pulled at the chorus room door. He walked over, and opened the door for Jenna.

"Thank you, Avery," she said cheerfully. Avery's eyes followed her ass as she walked in.

"So, what's going on today babe?" he asked, wanting to begin as soon as possible.

"Come here and find out," she sexily replied, gesturing for him to come to her. He walked over to her calmly but carefully, because you never know what someone's going to do to you. She stretched out her arms to invite him into her. He opened his, and enveloped her as she mirrored him. He kissed her cheek. She quickly tried to kiss him on his lips, but missed and hit his cheek as well. He lifted her up using his strength, and sat her down on a table. She spread her legs a bit for Avery to fit. She kept her arms around his neck, looking at him like a child. He put his large hands around her waist, but was careful not to touch her spot. He still remembered where it was.

"So?" Avery said, needing a little bit of incentive.

"What do you think I want?" She asked. She reached up, and licked Avery's lips. It was a full swipe of her tongue, using the tip to begin, and the middle of her tongue to finish. She smiled at him, and moved backward. She had a look of desperation and a hint of sadness on her face. Avery looked away, licking her from his lips. She followed him, trying to keep her eyes fixated on his. He looked back at her, looked down at her shirt, breathed deeply, and began kissing her chest. Slowly he kissed, from the top of her shirt, leaving small kisses on her chest, up her neck, on her chin and cheeks. He kissed closer and closer to her lips, that is, until finally Jenna couldn't take it anymore, and moved to kiss him. Their lips met, but only for an instant before Avery felt her lips on his, and moved back slightly. She tried to stay with him, but couldn't move nearly as fast as he could.