Avery and Jenna Pt. 04: Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, come on babe. Say it like you mean it or I won't do it," she said, taking her tongue away from her lips to wipe his flavor from her lips.

"Please Jenna. Please suck my dick," he said, putting his hands onto his thighs. She smiled again, and then moved her tongue around the head.

"I don't know. It sounds like you want me to do it, but I'm not sure. I think you better tell me to do it one more time," she said, reaching up to cup his balls as she licked him.

"Please Jenna. Please suck my dick. I want you to suck my dick. Please do it," he begged, opening his eyes to see her playfully licking him. Her saliva-covered tongue on his head, the gentle touch and feel of her hand on his balls, Avery was in absolute heaven. Jenna stopped for a moment.

"Of course I'll suck your dick. Anything for you dear," she said. She opened her mouth and took Avery in. He had a strong, salty taste. She took him in about half way before using her jaw muscles to push him out as though he were a lollipop. She did it again, this time a little harder. Then she started with a slow rhythm. Her actual sucking was quite hard. Each time she would take him in about half way, then pull back and do it again. She pumped his dick with her mouth, swallowing each tasty drop of pre-cum that emerged from it. Her free hand rested on his thigh for support. Her other hand worked to massage his balls, moving in a teasing circular motion. When she stopped, Avery's dick had been polished to a shining finish. She gave it one more lick and then used her free hand to stroke it for him, rubbing in her saliva.

"Do you like it when I suck your dick babe?" she asked, moving her hand to take him back in her mouth as if to remind him of what she meant. Her lips had formed the perfect hole of suction on his dick. All Avery needed to cum was two or three minutes more of this kind of treatment and he would be dousing the back of Jenna's throat with thick, sticky, hot cum.

"I love it when you suck my dick baby," he confessed, opening his eyes to watch her take it in her mouth. She looked up at him, his dick firmly planted in her hot mouth. She moved her face into a smile before she began again. She knew Avery was watching her.

"Good," she thought to herself. "Let him watch me suck his dick off."

She went faster, holding her lips firmly around his dick. Avery's moans grew louder and more desperate. Jenna was so into it that she had to force herself from biting his dick or squeezing his balls from sheer exhilaration. At last, she felt his balls tighten in her hand. She slowed her pace, though she did suck him harder. Avery's mouth fell open. She took it from her mouth, licking her lips.

"Mmm, not yet dear. I'm not finished with you just yet," she said, crossing her arms and lifting off her top. Avery watched as a black lace bra came into full view. She threw her teal shirt to the side and took her breasts in her hand, giving them a little squeeze.

"Do you like my tits?" she said, moving her forefingers between them.

"Yes, I do," he answered her, making his dick twitch. She noticed it, then stood up and fell onto his bed. She unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down the zipper. She slipped them off, revealing a pair of black lace panties that matched her bra. She lifted up, sitting on her elbows.

"Come here," she ordered. Avery walked over to her, his erection on fire. She put her foot on his stomach to stop him.

"On your knees," she said. He did as he was told. She put her legs around his head.

"Take off my panties." Avery moved to take them off. He pulled slowly, keeping his eyes on her face. When her delicious vagina came into view, Avery felt his mouth begin to water. He threw her panties to the side with the rest of their clothes. She spread her legs a little more.

"You can have my tits if you want them. All you have to do is make me cum, using only your lips and tongue," she said, smiling sexily at him. Avery was almost certain there were no way he could get any harder, but when he heard her say that, he got even bigger. He leaned down, taking in her scent first. He missed it so much. He let his tongue roll from his mouth and started for her clitoris hood, licking it up and down. Jenna moaned loudly, letting air slip through her teeth. He pushed into it a little harder, but he could not get to her clit as well as he could have if he used his fingers, but he continued to lick away, nonetheless. He leaned down a little harder, moving her clit up and down, letting his spit slip from his mouth to saturate her pussy.

"Stick your tongue inside of me," she said to him. He licked downward to the entrance of her vagina. He pushed his tongue as far inside of her as he could, getting her juices mixed with his saliva. He moved his head back and forth, creating a sort of fucking motion. Jenna's toes grew numb. Her fingers began to tingle. He moved faster, keeping his hands on the floor, trying his hardest to keep from ramming one of his fingers inside of her. At this point, Jenna would not have minded. His tongue was hitting all the right places each time he pushed into her, and she could feel her orgasm coming on. She opened her eyes to watch him lick at her hot and moist pussy. She smiled and exhaled slowly.

"Lick my clit again baby," she instructed him. Avery did as he was told, moving his tongue back up to her clit. Though it was enlarged from her arousal, the hood was still making it difficult for him to have complete access to it. After only a few licks, he spoke.

"I might be able to make it feel better if I can use my fingers to lift up your clitoris hood. I can't really get it this way," he declared, taking the hood in his lips and sucking on it lightly.

"Okay. You can use one hand just for that. Nothing else or we stop right now," she said. Avery lifted his right hand and moved her clitoris hood upward, exposing her clit. He smiled and started licking it again. It was a much better idea. Jenna twitched each time his tongue moved over it. He tongued her faster, knowing she was almost there. She used her legs to pull him closer. He licked her with supreme purpose, using the tip of his tongue to go faster. She felt herself beginning to let go.

"Mmm, yes baby. I'm almost there. Lick me! Lick my clit, Avery! Oh, oh, oh God!" she moaned out as she started leaking her cum onto his chin. He continued to lick her clit, even though she had cum. She did not have the energy to stop him, though his continued licking was far more than she could handle. He stopped a few moments later, wiping his chin clean of her cum. Jenna rested on the bed, letting herself come down from the orgasm. She moaned happily. She was quite content with the orgasm, but she was far too horny to let that stop her from going any further. She was not quite ready to relinquish control over to him. She rose up and moved her legs. She kissed him deeply, quickly seeking out his tongue to taste her fluids. She loved to taste herself in Avery's mouth. She broke the kiss and stuck a finger inside of herself, getting it wet with her cum.

"Open your mouth," she said. Avery did it, and she carefully slipped her finger into his mouth. Avery sucked and licked it clean. To her surprise, watching and feeling him suck her cum from her finger was a major turn-on. She took her finger back and sucked what was left on it in her mouth.

"Mmm, get on the bed," she ordered. Avery hopped onto the bed, lying on his side.

"On your back," she said, turning around to look at him. He did it, letting his powerful rod stick into the air. Jenna climbed on top of him, taking his dick in her hand. She mounted him, rubbing his bare dick against her pussy. Avery bit his bottom lip. Jenna watched as the head rubbed against her clit. Then, she looked up at Avery.

"Do you want me to ride you?" she asked, continuing the cruel treatment of his dick.

"Yes Jenna, please ride my dick," he responded, putting his hands onto her legs. She lifted up and then downward, taking in the head. He moaned as he felt her wet pussy grasping him.

"No matter what I do, you can't cum, okay?" she said, pushing down onto it a little more.

"Alright, I'll try," he said, meshing his teeth as he felt her tight hole squeeze around him. At last, she sat up, having taken every inch he had to offer to her. She raised herself with her knees, sliding down the length of him slowly. Her pace was slow. She moved her hips back and forth, taking Avery's dick this way and that. He soon realized as she began to pick up speed that there was no way he would be able to hold back from cumming. Only a few minutes passed before Jenna was bucking at him, riding him forcefully. Her hands were on his chest as she ground her wet pussy against him. Avery moved his hands up to cup her breasts, still trapped by the sexy lace of the bra. Jenna lifted up all the way and took him by the wrists.

"No. You can't use your hands baby," she said. She put them onto the bed before returning to her original pace. It was agonizing! Avery moaned loudly as he felt her bounce on him. Jenna was enjoying her turn in control. She rode him harder and faster, letting her head fall back in pleasure. She especially liked bouncing on his dick because when it was all the way in, he hit her g-spot. Avery watched as her big, soft breasts moved along with her body. He wanted to suck them and squeeze them. If he held out just a bit longer, they would be his. He gripped the comforter, trying not to put his hands on her hips and force her to ride him to his own release.

"Oh God, baby, you feel so good," she moaned for him, thrashing her entire body down on his dick.

"So do you, Jenna. Please don't stop. Please ride my dick, Jenna. Fuck me!" he said. Hearing Avery speak dirty to her that way drove her over the edge. She bounced rapidly and moved her hips back and forth without regard to him or herself. He shouted out loud, doing his best to hold back. Jenna bounced faster and faster, causing another orgasm to build.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she shouted as she slammed down onto Avery's dick one last time. She moved her body back and forth, though her hips stayed in the same place. Finally she roared out with a wild, animalistic moan of pleasure as her orgasm took her. Avery was relieved. He was able to hold back, albeit just barely. His dick enjoyed the less tense motion of Jenna squeezing around him. He relaxed, wiping his brow of sweat. Jenna fell on top of him, kissing his chest.

"You have such a strong dick, baby," she said, lovingly rubbing her cheek into his chest.

"Thank you baby girl," he replied, putting his arms around her body. Jenna did not move for several moments. She rested, recovering her strength. She would need all she had because when her strength did come back, she would let him have his way with her. She rose from him, taking his dick from inside of her. She scooted to the end of the bed, and got down onto her knees, putting her hands together.

"It's your turn now, baby," she said, looking sexily. Her hair was drenched in her sweat. Her makeup was ruined. Her lipstick had been wiped away. Avery sat up and looked at her.

"What do you mean?"

"I was in control for the past few minutes, and now it's your turn. I'll do anything you tell me to do," she said. Avery knew exactly what he wanted her to do.

"Take off your bra," he ordered. She lifted up and reached behind her back, unclasping the undergarment. It came undone, and she slipped it down her arms and onto the floor. Her large breasts came into view. Her nipples were pink and protruded outward. He moved and squeezed them gently in his strong hands. She moaned lovingly, letting her head fall back.

"Mmm, yes, baby. Please play with my tits," she said. He did, squeezing them and moving his thumb over her nipples. He took one of the engorged nipples into his hungry mouth, sucking on it as though her were an infant. He pinched the other one as he did this. Then he switched, sucking and nibbling around the nipple of her other breast.

"Ohh, yes, Avery. I love it when you suck my tits," she said, leaning back onto the bed, using her arms to hold her up. Avery left the bed for a moment to get a bottle of baby oil he had. He returned to the bed and poured some oil over her chest, making her breasts glistened in the dim light.

"Rub it all over your tits," he said. She smiled sexily to him. Jenna started to rub the baby oil into her chest, making sure to get it all over her breasts, just as Avery ordered her. He pushed her down onto the bed. He straddled her chest, lining up his dick perfectly between her supple tits. Jenna looked up at him, putting her hands onto his thighs.

"Do you want me to fuck your tits honey?" he said, taking one of them in his hand and pushing his dick into her nipple. Jenna closed her eyes and moaned softly for him.

"Yes baby," she said, kneading her hands into the thick muscle of his thighs.

"Beg me to fuck your tits," he said, pushing his dick into her other nipple.

"Please fuck my tits Avery. Fuck my tits now. Please fuck them," she said, moving her upper body against her as best she could. He took her tits and squeezed them around his dick. He pumped slowly at first, getting a wonderful rhythm going. Jenna relaxed, enjoying the feeling of his dick between her tits. She loved it. When she felt him picking up speed, she grew even more excited. She felt her nipples harden even more so. Avery fucked her tits with a blinding speed. He could feel his balls beginning to tighten. He slowed down a bit, not wanting to waste any of his cum. Jenna was a bit upset by this, though. Her wonderfully fucked pussy dripped at the thought of feeling him hard and fucking her tits at his original speed.

"Aww, dear! Don't stop fucking them. Fuck them hard. I don't care how hard. Fuck my tits." she said, looking up at him. Avery went a bit faster, having a little trouble holding them together with the slippery baby oil.

"Mmm, that's it baby. Please fuck my tits. Fuck them as hard as you want," she begged, squeezing his thigh muscles. Avery did just that, causing the crevice between her breasts to redden and become raw. Jenna did not care. She did not want him to stop at all. Avery, on the other hand, had other plans. He did stop, even though Jenna tried to keep him there. He looked to see the red line where his dick had been and became even more driven. He took her by her hips and turned her over. She turned over and lied on her stomach. Avery took more baby oil and rubbed it all over his ass. Jenna sighed deeply as she felt him do it. She knew what he was going to do. Avery finished and rubbed some baby oil onto his large erection.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass Jenna?" he asked, putting his dick between her ass cheeks. He started fucking them, moving back and forth and make sure he was nice and hard.

"YES! I want you to fuck my ass! Please fuck my ass," she said loudly, pulling the pillow to rest her head onto it. He positioned his dick perfectly and started to push inward.

"Ohh God..." Jenna moaned, feeling him start to spread out her asshole. She felt that familiar pain and a lot more. It was probably from the fucking he did to her earlier. He pushed a little deeper until he was about half way in. The pain gradually subsided and Jenna felt those same superb feelings when they were in the shower. Avery pulled back and lunged into her, gaining momentum as he moved his hips back and forth. Jenna let her head fall onto the pillow. The feeling and excitement of him being inside of her ass drove her wild. She squeezed the comforter underneath them. She wanted more.

"Please fuck it dear! I want more! Fuck it more!" she begged, closing her eyes as the force caused her entire body to spasm. She completely relaxed her body, allowing him to fuck her as hard and as fast as he could possibly want. His pace was driving her crazy. She appreciated the fact that he was being gentle, but she could handle much more than he was giving him. He was not going nearly as fast as she wanted. Not only that, but she wanted him deeper as well.

"Fuck it faster dear, please! Please fuck my ass faster!" she begged, wanting to at least take it step by step. Avery finally did as she asked, thrusting only half of his dick into her tight little asshole. Not only did it not hurt Jenna, it made her want even more. Her desire became unquenchable. She moaned out to Avery for more. If there were any way to get more from him, she was going to.

"Push it in all the way dear! Please!" she begged for him to do. Avery did as he was told. Jenna felt as he filled up her ass with his massive dick. It was a combination of pain and pleasure that made her senses explode. She felt him hitting a familiar place inside of her dripping pussy through their anal exploit. It was bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. Avery could tell. He felt the muscles of her amazing ass starting to grip him. He fucked her ass as best he could, giving her both his length and his speed. Jenna buried her face into the pillow, trying to keep from screaming out loud. Then Avery hit something inside of her ass that shocked her. She lifted her head and readied herself.

"OH AVERY! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" she cried out, her orgasm taking complete total control of her. The release was stronger than her earlier ones. She was spent. She had nothing left to give. She just lied onto the bed as she felt Avery's perfect dick fuck her into a unknown, comatose state of mind. Avery leaned down, stopping for a moment.

"Where do you want me to cum, Jenna?" he asked, kissing the back of her neck.

"Anywhere you want, Avery," she answered, exhaling sharply. He pulled his dick from her ass and took her head gently in his hand. She sat up somehow, sitting on her knees. Avery stood on the bed, looking downward at Jenna. She took a hint that he was going to shower her with his cum. The idea excited Jenna.

"Please cum, Avery. I want you to cum everywhere," she cried to him. He stroked himself furiously, feeling an incredibly intense wave of pleasure overtake him. Jenna opened her mouth and closed her eyes.

"I'm cumming, Jenna! I'm cumming NOW!" he shouted, feeling the cum at the head of his dick. The first shot hit across her face, from her forehead to her right cheek. The second landed, in a straight line, down her nose, dripping into her waiting mouth. The third splattered against her other cheek, running down her neck. He moved and then his fourth and largest shot went right onto her tits, which, at some point, Jenna had squeezed together for him. He emptied the remaining three shots onto her tits. When he was finally done, her face and tits were completely smothered in thick ropes of sperm. She reveled in his hot cum as she felt it, warm and welcome, all over her. She had never experienced anything like what Avery had just done to her. Yet she felt sexy to be covered in his cum. She wanted more.

The cum on her tits was leaking down the front of her body, off her nipples and onto her thighs. She started with the cum on her face, moving it to her mouth and eating it. Then when that was done, she scooped up the large blobs of cum from her breasts, licking it from her fingers. What she could not get off her fingers, she rubbed into them. She got the few drops that fell onto her thighs and savored the last tasty treat of the evening. Avery, completely blown away, fell to the bed. Jenna licked her fingers clean of his cum, then she lifted her breasts to her mouth and licked them, getting any leftover spots she might have missed. Within minutes, she had eaten nearly every drop of cum he splashed onto her. She opened her eyes to see him smiling. She smiled back and crawled over to him. They kissed deeply. They fell onto the bed together. Neither of them could tell if it was sweat, baby oil or cum that covered them, but it did not matter. Jenna was totally content. She could not have asked for a better night with Avery. As for Avery, he held Jenna in his arms like a baby.