Avery Hot Vacation 02 - Jason's Friends

Story Info
Avery gets BBC gangbang. Hank watches.
2.8k words
4.13
45.2k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days had passed since Avery first met Jason, and she hadn't stopped thinking about how good it felt to submit to his big black cock. It was late afternoon and we had just returned to our room to freshen up after another day of our vacation spent by the pool catching some sun.

Avery had opted to sunbathe topless today, showing off her gorgeous breasts. The sight as she tanned her back was damn near perfect too, given how small her black thong bikini bottoms were, showing off her peachy ass. I spotted jason and his buddies early on, and noticed how none of them took their eyes off my wife all day.

I had gone to the bar to get Avery some ice water and made sure to take my time. While Avery was alone Jason had gone over and invited her to grab a drink at the bar later with him and his buddies. I swear Avery nearly creamed herself with excitement when she told me this and asked if she could go.

As soon as the room door closed behind us Avery pounced on me. She practically ripped my shorts from my body, dropping to her knees, and began to kiss and lick her way up my thighs and around the base of my cock, making me grow hard for her as she took the length of my shaft in her mouth, swirling her tongue around me.

"Do you think I'll get to fuck his friends tonight babe?" Avery asked between sucking my now rock hard cock.

"I don't think you'll have the choice, they're definitely going to fuck you!" I replied, grabbing her hair and forcing her mouth over my cock, making her gag and choke on it.

I pumped my cock into her willing mouth for a while, by which point she had reached into her bikini bottoms and was rubbing her pussy furiously, presumably thinking about what was going to happen later that night. I pulled my cock out of her mouth as she began to climax hard. Her whole body shook in ecstasy as I sprayed my load all over her face and into her open mouth. She sucked my cock dry and wiped all of the cum from her face into her mouth, swallowing it all and licking her fingers clean.

"Are you gonna let me watch again?" I asked her as she headed toward the bathroom to take a shower.

"Oh I'm gonna make you watch!" she replied with a grin as she closed the bathroom door behind her.

We had always talked about how hot it would be to find some extra cock willing to gang fuck Avery. And with the way she looked, willing men were easy to find. We had simply never followed through with anything and so this seemed like the perfect oppurtunity. No strings, thousands of miles from home, no comebacks.

Twenty minutes passed before she emerged from the shower, strutting naked toward the dresser at the end of the bed where she sat down and began fixing her hair. I headed to the bathroom and took a shower too. When I came out Avery had finished fixing her hair and was halfway through her makeup. I put on some grey suit pants and a light shirt, Avery opted for her 'fuck me' dress, and her highest glossy black heels. Obviously. The dress was bright red and barely came below her ass. The back was as low cut as the front and it showed off her figure perfectly. It came as no surprise to me that Avery opted for the no underwear option. After all, it was bound to just end up on the floor.

-------

Finally we were ready. It was 7pm, Jason had said 7.30 so we headed to the bar and found somewhere in the corner where I could sit and watch. We had planned it this way so that I could watch my wife flirt with them, then follow her back to the room and 'catch' her in the act. We flagged a waiter so I could order a drink and then Avery gave me a kiss and started to walk over to the bar where she would wait for Jason, lifting her dress above her ass for me on the way, boy did she love to tease. My cock was semi hard as I sipped my bourbon, anticipating what was to come. I was a little shocked when Jason and his friends arrived bang on 7.30, I guess I didn't have them down as reliable kinds of people.

------

I watched over as my wife and her new friends, whose names I never learned, ordered their first round of drinks. They sat at the bar flirting while they drank, I'd never seen Avery put her hands on so many different men so casually in one sitting before. She kept touching their arms and their legs, at one point she even squeezed one of their asses as they walked over to the pool table. Avery played five games, one against each of her new companions, by the end she must have had at least six Gin and Tonics. I later found out that each game had a wager, and that before even getting to the pool table, Avery had agreed to take them all back to our room that night, although what they did would depend how many games they won.

If Avery lost the first game, she would let them all fuck her mouth.

If Avery lost the second game, they would all get a turn in her pussy.

If Avery lost the third game, she would kneel down and lick all of their assholes.

If Avery lost the fourth game, they would each get to fuck her in her tight asshole.

If Avery lost the fifth game, she would let them all cum wherever they chose.

If Avery lost every single game, they would be also allowed to film the entire thing.

Avery lost every game, and from where I was sitting, it almost looked deliberate.

-------

After each game she lost there was a cheer from the men, so loud I could here it from the other side of the room. Once Avery had lost her fifth game, the men followed my wife out of the bar. Avery and I had agreed I would wait five minutes at least before following them back. She told me later how in the elevator she had been groped by all five the whole way up, one of them even stuck his finger in her asshole while they waited to reach floor five. She told me how they pulled her dress up over her head and made her walk naked from the elevator to our room, Jason must have told them how it was at least a 200 yard walk along what seemed like the longest hotel corridor in history. I only wish i could have seen that!

Five minutes passed, I finished my drink, paid my tab and set off back to the room. As I left the elevator I picked up her dress from the corridor and walked the 200 yards to our door. When I opened it I almsot came in my trousers. Avery was knelt on the floor, totally naked except for those shiny high heels. Surrounding her were Jason and his four buddies, all of them also naked. Avery was sucking on Jasons big hard black dick deep and fast, while stroking two of the others and being groped all over. I stood for a minute watching, as nobody even noticed me come in.

"What the fuck is going on?!" I yelled, acting like I didn't love it.

"Hank! Shit! You said you were going for a walk down the beach?!"

"Yeah well I'm glad I decided to head back early, how the fuck do you explain this?" I snapped back

"I was horny, and they were willing. And by the looks of your trousers I don't think you're really mad, are you?" she said, glancing down at the bulge in my pants as she continued to stroke their big black dicks. "Sit down over there and watch, bitch. I know you want to see me take 5 big black dicks."

I pretended to resist as I walked to the other side of the room and took a seat.

"Take off your clothes and don't say a fucking word unless I say you can. And no touching your cock!" Avery demanded as she turned back to face her favourite new friends.

I stripped for her and sat in the chair she directed me to. I felt so turned on yet so intimidated all at the same time.

She took turns on each of their cocks, sucking them as deep as she could, gagging and choking on them as they grabbed her hair and forced her to deepthroat them. I was rock hard as I watched her suck and stroke them all while they groped her and finger fucked her tight ass and pussy.

"Damnnn your bitch is a slut man! I'm gonna fuck this slut so good tonight! Why don't you come eat her pussy, make it nice and wet for us?"

Hearing that from a man who had his cock deep down my wifes throat was such a turn on for me. I got up and walked over to Avery, who stood up and pushed me to my knees, shoving her pussy in my face. She continued to stroke all those big black dicks as she kissed each one of them passionately. I could see how much she was enjoying this as I licked her tight little pussy up and down, making it wet for when she fucked them. Avery dropped back to her knees, and took each of their cocks as deep as she could in her mouth again, just once, before turning to kiss me.

"Do you like the taste of their cocks on my lips bitch? Go lie on the bed!"

I did as I was told. I led on the bed and Avery climbed on top of me, 69 style and demanded I lick her clit. I was ecstatic in the thought that Avery would suck my cock in front of all these strangers as I licked her pussy, so when one of their big black dicks appeared inches from my face and pressed into her tight pussy I was a little surprised! She had no intention of pleasuring me either, as I realised when she demanding someone come fuck her slutty mouth. I led beneath my amazing wife and ate her pussy while she fucked and sucked those big black dicks, always stroking two at the same time. The guys kept switching places and taking turns to fuck her mouth and pussy and my wife couldn't get enough. She started to shake as she had what must have been the biggest orgasm of her life, and her new friends slowly withdrew.

"Alright slut you know what's next." Jason declared as all the men stood up in line, facing the bed.

Avery climberd off of me and went over to the dresser. It was at this point that I noticed the video camera as she picked it up and handed it to me. Had she really just filmed me eating her pussy while she got spit roasted by these strangers? I guess she was dirtier than I'd ever imagined.

"Here, you're gonna want to get this so you can watch it back later." she laughed as she strutted over and knelt behind the first in line.

I followed her with the camera and couldn't believe what I was seeing as she leant forward and began licking Jasons's asshole. Avery never licked my ass unless it was a special occasion, she hated the idea, but yet here she was, devouring Jasons's ass like her life depended on it. She moved between each of them, licking their assholes and reaching round to stroke their cocks, moaning with pleasure as she paused for each breath.

She stood up and turned them all around, pacing up and down the line of big black dicks that were all waiting to fuck her some more.

"You." She pointed to the biggest cock in the room, "On the bed. Now."

The man obliged, lying back on the bed as she straddled him, easing his huge cock into her wet pussy. She looked back at me and simply pointed to my mouth, then to her ass, and I knew exactly what she wanted. I set the camera down on the sideboard, where it could get a full shot of the bed, then I dropped to my knees behind her and began to lick her ass while she rode that cock. The others all climbed up on the bed so she could suck and stroke their cocks some more while she bounced on that biog black cock.

"Ready to collect your next winnings boys?" she purred. "Hank, fuck off now, go sit back in your chair."

I didn't feel like protesting and so retreated to my viewing chair to watch as Jason came around and pressed his huge cock into my wife's ass and began to fuck her in sync with the cock in her cunt. I watched as my wife fucked a cock in her pussy and asshole while switching the other three between her hands and mouth. I glanced over at the clock, 10:45PM. She had left the bar around 9:15, meaning she had spent the last roughly ninety minutes servicing her new friends.

She let each one of them have their turn fucking her pussy and asshole, making sure to take the last in her mouth as the next guy fucked her ass.

"I love the taste of my ass on your big black cocks! Give me more!" she screamed.

The next time i looked up it was 12:00. Midnight. For over an hour my wife had been used and abused, taking each of their big hard cocks in each of her holes, always sucking them clean afterward, she must have came at least four times in that period. I listened as she began to plead with them.

"I want all of your cum! You can shoot it wherever you fucking want, I need it now! Fucking cum for me, make me your slut!"

"Get up slut, bend over the bed and spread that little white ass of yours." Jason grunted. "You're gonna get it where every filthy slut dreams of."

Avery climbed off of the cock in her pussy and stood bent over the bed,

"Hank, why don't you come spread my ass wide for them?"

I got up and onto the bed, spreading her beautiful ass wide, revealing her gaping asshole to them. I got to watch as they each lined up, fucked her asshole hard and fast, and shot their big loads of cum deep inside of her.

"Fuck my ass! Fill me with cum! Please! I need your cum in my asshole!" Avery begged.

One after the other, Avery's five newest friends pounded her ass, and filled it with their huge cumloads, coming round to make her suck them clean afterward. Avery collapsed face down on the bed as they gathered their clothes and got dressed. Jason picked up the video camera and put it in his jacket pocket as they followed each other out.

"You can have this back at the end of your vacation. But only if you entertain us like that every night until then. See you by the pool Avery. Hank."

-------

"My god Avery that was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I can't believe they took the camera!" I started, but was soon silenced.

"Hank shut the fuck up and lie down." She barked.

I led on the bed for her, knowing exactly what was coming. Just like two days ago, she straddled my face and spread her ass. I led there, mouth open, as five huge cumloads dripped out of her ass into my mouth and all over my face. She reached back and fingered her asshole making sure I got every drop. She knew I loved to eat cum from her ass, and my rock hard cock was proof. She sat down onto my face and smothered me with her ass.

"Lick my fucking ass clean if you want to cum bitch!" She jeered as she started to stroke my cock hard and fast.

I stuck my tongue out and licked every last drop of cum from her gaping asshole, stopping only to warn her I was about to cum myself. It was at this point that she stood up above me, grabbed me by the hips and swung my legs over the back of my head. She stroked my cock and laughed as I began to shoot the biggest load of my cum, all over my own face.

"I wonder if they'll let you join in tomorrow?" she pondered as she turned to me, wiping all the cum from my face into my mouth.

--------