Avery Takes a Slave

Story Info
Avery is an 18 year old Domme claims her teacher as a slave.
11.6k words
4.63
117.8k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery Sexton wasn't your typical 18 year old girl. Typical 18 year old girls don't have a popular and active profile on the worlds largest website devoted to the BDSM community. They also don't have a converted garage with a rather large selection of bondage toys and furniture. Add to those, the fact that Avery loved to dominate and be served by women and the picture isn't that of a well rounded, typical 18 year old woman.

Avery was a high school senior, smart and studious. She dressed well, was well liked and very popular at school. She didn't have the look of a Domme, at least not the warped, Fifty Shades of whatever idea of what a Domme should look like. Even without the popularized look though, she was definitely a Domme, and a somewhat demanding one.

She had a few on again off again play partners, who would join her in her playroom for flogging or bondage or even an occasional suspension. But there was no full time, permanent type submissive in her life. This was one situation she hoped to change within the next year or so, because in six months she would be finished with high school and enrolling in college.

She was recognized in the local BDSM community, she went to munches and play parties. She even brought sub dates to community functions, so there were women out there who wanted to be one of her girls. But still, she often found herself pouring through the Fetlife profiles in search for the slave of her dreams.

Her methodology was solid in its concept, find the girl with the hottest picture and contact her. She sometimes spent hours, exploring the lists of people in the area or nearby towns or even other parts of the state. Some profiles had no photos at all while others might have hundreds. Due to the need for anonymity most had no facial photos or at least no identifiable facial photos.

It was during one of her excursions into the depths of the fetish website that she came upon a photograph that intrigued her. The face of the woman on the photograph wasn't visible, but what was clearly visible on Bamabisub99's photo was an unusual tattoo on the inside of her right wrist.

It was a triskelion about two inches across. The discovery of a triskelion on a fetish website wasn't so unusual, but this particular tattoo touched a memory in the young Domme's mind. She was certain she had seen this very tattoo! Adding to her surprise was where she remembered seeing the image... on the right wrist of one of her high school teachers, Rachel Richey!

Searching through the profile of Bamabisub99, Avery couldn't find any identifiable photographs, but the hometown of the profile owner was listed as Tuscaloosa. The time-line showed no activity within the last six years so the profile seemed dormant. The owner was described as bi, female, submissive and being the slave of a male whose profile described him as a Mobile resident but whose profile did show recent activity. Everything she saw tended to confirm her theory that the woman in the photo (bound, nude in a kneeling position) was Rachel Richey! She was a University of Alabama Graduate, so was her husband and about six years ago was when she would have been graduating and moving to Mobile.

Armed with this information, Avery was torn as to how to approach her teacher. Could she use the direct approach:

"Hey Teach, ever been tied up naked in front of a crowd of strangers?"

Perhaps she should be a bit more subtle:

"I love your tattoo Ms. Richey, it seems to be popular among bisexual female slaves."

The approach she decided to take was a bit more anonymous. Avery created a throwaway email account and sent what was intended an as innocuous message to Ms. Richey's current personal email in an effort to make contact.

"I happened upon your profile on Fetlife. Reply to this message and we can set up a time and place to meet." her message read.

The intent was lost in the translation, however, as Rachel immediately felt threatened with exposure of her past life.

Avery was surprised when her iPhone chimed in notification of an incoming email to her throwaway account. It was from Rachel, but the tone and content of the message was certainly not what she expected.

"Who are you! What the hell do you want!" messaged Rachel.

Well that was a bit abrupt, thought Avery.

"I'm just someone who wants to meet and talk to you about your Fetlife profile. No biggie." she replied.

The reply was almost instantaneous as the two women were obviously using their phones for the email exchange. It was just now lunch time and Avery was walking toward the cafeteria. Looking ahead she saw Rachel Richey approaching the door so she shot off one final message.

"Sit alone at a vacant table and I'll find you."

Shocked that she was obviously being observed, Rachel shot back a one word response: "Fine!"

As Avery reached the door of the cafeteria she saw Rachel taking a seat at a vacant table near the front wall. All the tables on that side of the room were empty. With a line forming ahead of her and no real appetite for lunchroom food, Avery stepped out of line and headed to her rendezvous.

Sitting across from Rachel, Avery got directly to the point and acknowledged the fact that her initial message was not properly formed.

"Look, I should have been less direct and more forthcoming in my first message. I didn't mean to be confrontational, and for that I'm sorry. As far as wanting to make contact with you about... our shared hobby... well no apology on that point so can we just talk openly and honestly for a minute?" she said.

Rachel internalized a huge sigh of relief as she heard the explanation of the initial message. The last half hour had seen her struggle with emotions that would normally leave someone as a quivering heap and in tears.

"So, just to confirm then, you aren't some insane blackmailer intent on making public, a private life that I left behind when I moved here." said Rachel.

"Not my intent at all Ms. Richey. I just wanted to meet the girl in the profile, I already know the woman she became, and I like her too much to cause her any grief." explained Avery, also relieved that the misunderstanding seemed to have been set aside.

"Wow, that girl hasn't been around in over 6 years, Avery." Explained Rachel.

"Yeah, I noticed that 'her' profile hadn't been active in a while, but your husband, err Dom, His profile is active, I figured the two of you were back in the scene." Avery inquired.

"I'd rather not talk about John, Avery." Rachel said, becoming somber and quiet. "We are getting a divorce. It isn't pretty and I haven't told anyone at school about it, so if you would please keep my secret."

"Certainly, Ms. Richey, I won't say a word to anyone about the divorce or anything else. I guess this wasn't a good time to contact you then, but I saw your profile and wondered if you were in the community locally." Explained Avery.

"Wait, You're on Fetlife, Avery." Asked Rachel, astonished that one of her students was an active member of the BDSM community.

"Well, yes I am. That's how I came to see your photo, Ms Richey." Explained Avery. "My screen name is MistressAvery4f."

"Amazing," Marveled Rachel. "But you recognized my photo... How, none of them show my face!"

Avery smiled at her cute teacher without speaking and reached out to take her right arm. Turning her wrist up she exposed the triskelion on the underside and smiled knowingly.

"I'm sure you've figured out why I wanted to talk to you, I mean you're a sub and I'm a Domme. Well I want to make a one time proposition. If you don't want to do it I won't say another word. I'm certainly not going to harass or stalk you." Avery began, hoping there would be a connection. "I'm starting college at USA in the fall. My mom and I just closed on a house for me that's just a block from campus. I haven't gotten much moved in yet but I'll be working there all day this Saturday. I'll make sure that nobody else is there. If you want to come over we can see if we have anything in common. If you don't want to play, we can just talk. It's up to you, but when this school year ends, I would really like to know that I'll still be in contact with you." Sliding a slip of paper across the table, Avery continued "Here is the address. If I don't see you there between 3:00 and 7:00 I'll know your answer."

Without another word Avery stood and walked from the cafeteria. Rachel sat silently pouring over the note handed her by the young Domme. A million thoughts raced through her mind and a million reasons not to show up at the address on the note. Somewhere, deep in the recesses of her mind, however, was the knowledge that she would be there at the appointed time.

The encounter in the cafeteria occurred on the last school day before the break for Thanksgiving holiday, so the wait until Saturday at 3:00PM had been excruciating for both women. Avery was faced with the unknown. It was unknown whether Rachel would even show up. On the other hand, Rachel was faced with the unknown of whether or not she would be able to muster enough courage to go through with her decision as well as the unknown of what would actually happen when she arrived.

When the time had finally arrived, Rachel was there, sitting in the driveway of the address on the note. She was as nervous as if she were a teenager prepared for her first date. There were still many repressed desires within her. She was in a position which guided, even forced, her to abide by social mores and to live in a manner disavowing her true nature. Now, for the first time in her life she was stepping outside the social boundaries placed upon her by others.

Avery Sexton, on the other hand, had been born into a situation that invited and nurtured a life outside the lines of social ambiguities. She had not been forced, as Rachel, to assume a role that was foreign to her. Knowing her teachers situation, she wondered, as she watched Rachel sitting in her car, if there would actually be a play date today, or if the ghosts that had required quiet compliance from Rachel all these years would again win out and cause her to back out of the drive.

A smile came across Avery's face as the door opened and teacher emerged from the automobile. She soaked in allure of Rachel's taut body dressed, in a white cotton, button front blouse, short denim skirt and heels. Running over in her mind, just how she had planned the afternoon to go, Avery was now convinced that there would be unbound enjoyment for both.

As Rachel reached for the ornate knocker, Avery opened the door and greeted her warmly. Grasping both Rachel's hand in her own, Avery leaned close and kissed the woman on the cheek. "Welcome, Rachel." Avery said, calling the woman now by her first name for the first time ever. "I am so glad you came, and so proud of you for doing what I know was uncomfortable for you."

With pleasantries out of the way the pair retreated inside and after a rather lengthy discussion about expectations, secrecy and the like the decision was made that their play date would in fact take place and the women headed directly to the garage which was being converted into Avery's dungeon. There was no pretense about why this afternoon was taking place. Rachel was allowing a total power exchange to Avery. For a couple of hours, she would be a helpless spectator and would for the first time explore her inner masochistic psyche. She didn't know exactly what to expect, but she did expect to feel pain and pleasure, humiliation and ecstasy, bondage and utter release.

Avery's transformation of the garage of her off campus home was well under way and was even now a relatively well equipped dungeon. She had been practicing her avocation for quite some time and began acquiring the implements of her craft while still living in her parents home in her early teens. Rachel looked around in amazement at the floggers, gags, ropes and other implements lining the walls. She was struck by the organization of it all. A place for everything and everything in its place came to her mind. They had discussed the safe word and Rachel knew that all she had to do was say "red" to make everything stop but even though she was already out of her depth she had no intention of using the safe word. She would go through with this because it meant that much to her.

Avery led Rachel to the center of the room. Lights were trained on the area as though it was a stage. A cable dangled from above. "Stand here and don't move. Don't speak unless I ask you a direct question. When I give you an order acknowledge it simply by nodding once. Do you understand?" Rachel quickly nodded once in affirmation.

Turning to her implement wall Avery retrieved two broad leather cuffs. Standing in front of Rachel she took the subs right hand and placed one cuff around her wrist and buckled it firmly in place. She quickly glanced up from her work at Rachel's face and finding her sub returning her look she smiled at her and took the other hand. With both wrists locked into leather cuffs Avery picked up a spreader bar, a steel bar about 3 feet long with a ring at each end and in the middle. One wrist cuff was attached to each end having the effect of spreading Rachel's hands. The center ring was then attached to the cable lowered from above.

With everything connected Avery pressed a button on the wall and the cable was retracted pulling the sub's arms over her head. The electric winch could have lifted Rachel completely off the ground but Avery stopped at a point where her arms were simply lifted comfortably over her head.

For the first time, Rachel was completely helpless. Avery circled her, looking her up and down. Stepping close behind her sub she whispered in her ear "shall I continue?" To which Rachel nodded in concurrence. Continuing to stand behind Avery reached around the sub from both sides. Locating the top blouse button she nimbly opened it, followed in short order by the second, then the third and so on. As the blouse hung open, she slid her right hand inside and cupped Rachel's left breast. There was a sudden ragged breath as she fondled the breast through Rachel's bra.

Minutes passed with both breasts getting equal attention and Avery nuzzling her subs neck. But there were other devices to use and other senses to heighten so she stepped away for a moment.

Still out of Rachel's view, Avery was once again close behind. "Open your mouth, dear." she said.

Without hesitation Rachel obeyed and a gag was slipped into her mouth. It was about 4 inches long and shaped like a penis. It completely filled the subs mouth and was locked in place by 3 leather straps. Avery used this gag on her subs as a humiliating treatment. The feel of a penis bumping against the back of the subs throat was meant to ignite a humiliating feeling and the Mistress was certain it was doing its job.

Lifting the back of Rachel's blouse Avery unfastened her black lace bra. Reaching up to the spreader bar she then released the left cuff but never let go of the subs hand. Sliding blouse and bra off the left shoulder the cuff was then quickly reattached. Repeating the process on the right side, the sub was easily stripped of her blouse and bra. Turning her sub to face her, Avery seized the opportunity to fondle both breasts before lowering her mouth to first one then the other. She kissed each nipple in turn tracing it with her tongue before delivering a playful bite.

Continuing to give attention to the subs breasts, Avery simultaneously reached behind her prey and slid the zipper of the denim skirt down before pushing it down over Rachel's hips and allowing it to fall to the floor.

Standing before the Mistress, now clad only in black lace panties that matched the bra lying on the floor beside her, Rachel's heart raced. Her breathing was rapid and shallow and she felt flushed. She was also aware of the increasing moistness of her pussy. But Mistress stopped everything looking at the black panties. She stepped back, having arrived at what would have to be called a teachable moment.

"There are rules that I must teach you and this is one of them." She said. "If you are to give yourself over as a slave, you may not wear panties at any time when you are in service, nor may you wear the color black. Black is a power color and as a slave you will have no power. Wearing panties has the effect of covering your pussy and that is not your prerogative. The slaves body belongs to her Mistress and the Mistress may display or cover it as she sees fit. Do you understand these rules?" Rachel quickly nodded in affirmation.

Her lace panties slid down her firm legs, Rachel stepped out of them as a rush of arousal flooded over her as she stood helplessly naked and secured in the center of the dungeon. Behind her, out of her view Avery held a black leather flogger in her right hand. She too was becoming aroused as she prepared to mark the ass of her new submissive. Without warning, there was a sudden crack as the leather strips of the flogger landed on the soft flesh of the subs ass. She was shocked as she felt the pain as it rippled through her. Barely recovered from the surprise first blow, she felt the sting of another, then another. After a dozen or more blows, Avery leaned near the reddening ass cheeks and ran her hand over the small welts that were beginning to form. Happy with the coloring of her work she was ready to move on.

Placing her right foot between the subs feet she tapped on the inside of each ankle. Recognizing that she was to spread her feet, Rachel moved them apart, another tap had her move them more. Finally with her feet shoulder width apart she was just as Mistress desired. Reaching between the subs legs from behind, Avery reached up to her navel area then slowly raked her nails down across the subs flat belly into her pubic hair. Repeating the movement several more times brought about the desired result of having the sub beyond being aroused. With her movements lingering lower each time, Avery finally let her middle finger trail through the mound of pubic hair and continue to separate the sub's labia and brush against her clit causing her entire body to shudder and convulse.

As quickly as the pleasure enveloped her sudden shock did as well as Rachel felt the strips of the flogger between her legs, wrapping around and landing along the same paths that Avery's nails had traced moments earlier. The blow wasn't hard nor even painful, but the mere thought of having her delicate pussy be the target of the blows left her in a masochistic stupor she had never felt before. Quickly tears were in her eyes and Mistress knew the exercise had achieved its desired outcome.

Reaching up, Avery released one cuff then the other from the spreader bar. Wrapping the sub in her arms from behind she held Rachel close as the sub sobbed into the penis gag. "slip off your heels, dear, we are going to do something else now."

With the barefoot sub in her arms Avery stood behind her until she regained her composure. After a few minutes, she took the sub by the hand and led her out of the dungeon and back into the living room. Not wanting to lose any of the mood she had gained, she was quick to pull the subs arms behind her and clip the wrist cuffs together.

Then unbuckling the straps holding the gag in place she pulled it from Rachel's mouth remarking "This doesn't mean you can speak, only that I will be putting your mouth to use."

There was a beige Victorian chair near the front window. Rachel was led to the chair and made to lie on the floor in front of it. Stepping over the submissive, Avery sat on the edge of the chair looking down at her. With a smile, she presented the bound sub with the heel of her stiletto and instructed her to suck it. She observed as Rachel seemed to revel in the debasement taking the heel deep into her throat. The heel glistening with the subs saliva when it came out. Running her tongue over length of the shoe having her tongue contact Mistresses foot between the tiny straps. Even running her tongue over Mistresses toes at one point, then returning to suckle the heel with abandon. Reaching down, Avery slid her other shoe off and shifting slightly in the chair stood and stepped onto the prone body of the submissive.