Avery Unbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,553 Followers

"I can't believe that's really you, Avery."

"So what do you think?"

"I expected to see what looked like a guy in bad drag, but you're lovely."

"Thank you, you look pretty cute yourself."

Sarah was about four years older than me. She was a blonde with a pixie cut and c-cup boobs, about 5'5" and 120 pounds with a nice shape and a cute butt. I'd always thought she was cute, but she was never interested in Avery, the guy. I kind of figured out why when she leaned over and kissed me. When her lips touched mine it was a warmth that spread though my whole body. I had trouble reacting immediately, but pretty quickly began to return her kiss.

"You're cute, but this isn't the place for much of that."

"What? Where?"

"There's no rush, Avery, baby. Let's take our time, have a drink or two, and see where it goes from there."

I'd never been with anyone before, man or woman, but the thought of being with Sarah made me squirm in my seat and made me feel funny down between my legs. I realized later I was getting wet down there, but at the time had no idea. I shifted my chair closer to Sarah, and she leaned toward me and smiled. I wanted to kiss her again, but she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

We talked for quite a while, and I found that just as I understood at an early age that I was really a girl, not a boy, Sarah understood early that she was interested in girls, not boys.

"I kissed my first girl at age fourteen. We never did much beyond kissing, but that really sealed it for me."

"Did you ever try guys?"

"Never got beyond kissing. The guys were too pushy and grabby. The women were a lot more fun to be with."

"I used to be a guy."

"As long as you aren't too pushy or grabby, and you're all woman, I think we could work with that."

We had a few drinks, then got a bite to eat, before going dancing. Sarah took me to a club that I never knew existed. It had a lot of gay people including men and women, some in drag. We fast danced for quite a while before a slow number came on. Sarah grabbed me and pulled me close. I swear, I almost wet my panties when she did.

Sarah held me tight and ran one hand down over my ass, not just lightly rubbing over it but outright massaging it. I pushed up against her and rubbed my body across hers, while we danced. The number ended and we stopped and she pulled her head back, looked me in the eyes, and smiled, before leaning forward and kissing me. I melted into the kiss and almost felt like I was going to dissolve right into the floor.

I don't know how long we stood, kissing. Everything around me just disappeared. I didn't see, hear, or feel anything except Sarah, and her lips on my lips and her hands roaming over my body. She broke the kiss and it all came rushing back, though no one in the club seems to have paid much attention to us. I realized I needed to pee and in my intoxication, almost walked in the men's room.

I actually got to the door and started to push the door, when a guy opened the door in front of me. He stopped in the doorway, looked at me carefully, then gently told me I should go in the other restroom.

"You know, girl, it really doesn't matter what parts you have. You dress like that, you look like that, you should be in that restroom."

I stepped back, and about that time, Sarah had come over to me, put her arm around my waist and guided me to the women's restroom. She gently guided me into a stall where I shut the door and latched it before hiking up my skirt, pulling down my panties and sitting down to pee. So much had happened in so few hours that honestly my head was spinning.

After I finished, Sarah and I left the club to go to her place. As we crossed the parking lot, there were two big dudes who decided to bother us. We were in a pretty good mood, holding each other and kissing, until we saw them. They came up to us and blocked our way. We tried to veer around them and they wouldn't let us. Sarah seemed scared, but I was mostly irritated.

"Well if it isn't a couple of dykes polluting our town."

"It isn't just your town, it's our town too. Do us a favor and go harass somebody else."

"Big talk from a little woman. And what are you going to do about it if I don't."

The bigger of the two stepped forward and grabbed my arm.

"Let go of me."

"Make me, dyke."

I gave him a knee to the groin, then punched him, breaking his nose. He stepped back, angrier than before.

"You're gonna pay for that, bitch."

His friend took a step forward and I gave him a round kick to the solar plexus, knocking the wind out of him. The big guy was starting to recover and had his fists balled up. He swung at me, which I blocked up and away, then I counter-punched him a couple of times to the face. He took a step back, looking angrier than ever, so I gave him a side kick, which I could tell broke a couple of his ribs.

He started to look just the slightest bit uncertain, but his friend was starting to regain his breath, so I kicked the big guy again, breaking a few more ribs. I turned and as the friend was starting to straighten up gave him a round kick to the lower face, and from the sound, I think I broke his jaw. He dropped to the ground, but the big guy pulled out a knife. I dodged his slash, though he caught the edge of my top and cut it. I kicked him so hard in the groin that it lifted him off the ground. He fell, holding his groin.

I took Sarah's hand and we walked to her car. Sarah was astonished at what had happened, but she got in the driver's seat, shaking like a leaf, and started her car. I got in the passenger seat and she drove off as the two guys still lay on the ground.

"Jesus, Avery. Where the fuck did you learn to do that?"

"Years of martial arts training. I'd rather avoid fighting, but if I have to, I'm going to be the one standing at the end."

She drove quietly to her apartment. Once we got there, Sarah seemed to brighten up considerably. We got out of the car and she took my hand as we walked to her door. When we got there, she stopped and looked at me.

"I was a little concerned. I don't think you'd hurt me, but..."

"I only use that for self defense. I'd never use it to hurt anyone. Even if you want me to leave now, or even if we only ever have one night, I'd still never hurt you."

With that, Sarah gave me a passionate kiss that left me with my knees shaking. She smiled and unlocked the door, walked in and took my hand and pulled me in after. She walked me over to her sofa and we both sat down.

"Honestly, Avery, I don't know if I'm ready for a long term relationship."

"Neither do I, besides which, in six months, they might make me change back."

"Is that what you want?"

"No. but it was part of the agreement, when I signed up."

"If you want to stay this way, then I hope for your sake, they let you."

"Me too, me too."

Sarah began to kiss me, softly at first, then with increasing intensity. I was beside myself. I'd never had the chance to make out with a woman before. I had no idea what to do, so I decided to just follow Sarah's lead. She kissed me, I kissed her. She stroked my back, I stroked hers. She brought her hand around to touch my breast through my blouse, and I just about levitated off the sofa.

I had no idea that a woman's breasts were so sensitive. I wanted to follow, but my mind was so much in a stir that it was hard to think. It was still very pleasurable but I began to stroke her breast as well. Sarah moaned and began to unbutton my blouse. I was so much into touching her breast that I barely even noticed until I felt her hand on my skin just below the breast.

I helped Sarah take my top all the way off, then she let me take hers off. For a few minutes we just caressed each other through our bras, before Sarah reached around back and unfastened my bra. By then, I'd had some experience fastening and unfastening bras, so I unfastened hers as well. We slid each other's bras off and Sarah broke off our kissing to move down and begin kissing my breasts.

She started with a kiss on the nipple of my left boob, while her hand fondled my right one. All I could do was lean back and enjoy it. I'd never felt anything remotely like this in my life. I'd only had boobs for about twelve hours and never really even had much chance to touch them, except putting on bras and taking them off.

Sarah sucked on the nipple which felt like it was trying to follow her to stay in her mouth as her lips parted from it. She licked and kissed and sucked all over that tit as her hand kept working on the other one. I felt a heat rising from my breasts and radiating out through my body until I felt on fire from my head to my toes. Sarah switched sides to kiss the right one while touching the left one and I thought my body was just going to go into I wasn't sure what. What it went onto was my first female orgasm.

I felt it start down in my pussy and move up through my stomach into the breasts themselves then all the way out each of my arms and legs. I could have died that instant and I'd have died happy. I found I was pumping my hips as I held her head tight to my boobs, until finally I couldn't hold on any more and just let go in some total physical release.

Sarah moved back up and resumed kissing me as I came down from my sexual high. Once I regained my senses, I had to speak.

"That was the most wonderful thing I've ever felt in my life."

"Do you think you can do the same thing for me?"

"I don't know, but I'll try."

Sarah guided my head down to her breasts, which I could see up close for the first time. I marveled at how they looked even as I moved in to kiss one nipple and suck on it. She directed me on how to kiss, lick, suck on, and caress her boobs, and I followed as best I could, until she came. She pulled me back up to kiss a bit before pausing.

"Avery, baby, it's time to take this in the bedroom and really get down to business."

Sarah got up, took my hand and led me into her bedroom. When we got there, she stopped to unzip my skirt and let it slide to the floor, then pulled down my sopping wet panties, and I stepped out of both. She let me unzip her slacks and take them and her panties off her before we lay down in bed together. We resumed slowly with gentle strokes before she moved down to my pussy.

She brought her tongue slowly up my slit from the bottom to the top, where my clit was starting to peek out. She used her tongue to flick the tip of the clit, which made me drive my hips into her mouth. I rolled my hips and pumped them as Sarah continued to lick me and stick her tongue as far as it would go into my pussy. I never knew it could feel like this for a woman.

As she licked my pussy, she eased a finger into me. I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt as she eased it deep into me hitting pleasure spots I was only starting to learn about. I wrapped my legs around her shoulders as she continued to lick and kiss my pussy while finger fucking me. If this was what it meant to be a woman, I never wanted to change back.

She brought me to a mind blowing orgasm, before kissing her way back up my body. She got up to my lips and as we kissed I tasted what had to be me on her mouth as we lay there kissing. After a bit of that, she rolled off me and rolled me on top of her and gently moved me down to her pussy. I'd never seen or touched a vagina before except very briefly my own, and only that afternoon.

Sarah talked me through eating her out. It seemed kind of strange, but not at all unpleasant, and she'd done the same to me just moments before. I followed her directions, learning as I went along until I made her cum. We kissed and cuddled for a while after that before making love again, and falling asleep in each other's arms.

.........

I woke up the next morning with Sarah spooning me. She had her hand cupped over my pussy, but with one finger slightly parting the lips. I was surprised just how wonderful it felt, though I suppose after the previous night, I shouldn't have been. I rolled over, being careful to allow her finger to stay in me. We kissed and I put a finger in her pussy as we also began to play with each other's boobs.

We brought each other to another raging orgasm, before getting up to shower together. We giggled and held each other, stroking each other's bodies, as we began to slowly clean up. I think we spent more time touching and kissing each other than we spent soaping and washing, but neither of us seemed to care, until the hot water began to run low, and we quickly rinsed off and dried each other.

We spent the day together and the night as well, then repeated that on Sunday. I grabbed a few of my female clothes from my place and went into work on Monday. My first stop was Human Resources, where I told them that indeed I was Avery and that what they saw was the result of the drug. We didn't have any openly trans employees at that office and they tried to discretely inquire as to whether my changes were clothing and appearance or if they went further.

"Some other employees may not be comfortable with you using the women's restroom."

"I am a woman - completely - all female parts. I'm not just a guy in drag."

"Some of them may give you a hard time."

"And what the hell do you think they'd do if I walked into the men's restroom?"

"I can't imagine that would go over very well either."

"So I'm supposed to not pee at work? And not wash my hands?"

"Don't push too much."

I talked to Sarah and she said she would escort me to the women's restroom for a while and would help run interference. For the first week, I got some grief, though Sarah made it clear she knew I was genuinely female. After a couple of weeks, things settled down, and there were fewer problems. A few women and men still seemed unhappy about it, but most got used to it.

Sarah and I saw a lot of each other, and I began to spend the night at her place most of the time. To me, it was wonderful. I'd never had a lover before, and I was reveling in it all. We had a few spats, but nothing too serious. After about a month, I was at her place every night and we decided to live together. There was only one bedroom, but since we shared a bed anyhow, that didn't matter.

.........

Sarah and I were sitting at home after dinner, cuddling and watching television. We had been together for about two months and it was almost starting to look like a permanent relationship. She didn't seem inclined to make a commitment quite yet though, although I had fallen for her pretty hard. As we sat there, Sarah got very serious.

"Avery, are you only interested in women, or in men too."

"I... I've thought I might have some interest in men, but not if it means losing you."

"I've thought about marrying and having a family, but I have no intention of getting pregnant."

"Then you'd want - your lover to get pregnant and have a baby?"

"How would you feel about that?"

Sarah stroked my head and kissed me sweetly as I pondered her question. I had some attraction to men and thought I might enjoy being with one. I'd never given any thought to getting pregnant or having a baby. It was kind of scary, but also very appealing at the same time. I wasn't sure how serious she was and was a little hesitant.

"I'd need to have sex with a guy..."

"But that's something you've thought about anyhow."

"But who? And would that get in the way of you and I?"

"If you're going to drop me for a guy, I'd rather find out up front than later."

"I've wanted to know how it felt, but I don't want to dump you."

"And being pregnant?"

"Wow, Sarah, that's kind of a big step."

"If we're going to stay together, it should be as a family - with children."

"But who should the father be?"

"I have a twin brother, so we have a lot of the same genes. If he got you pregnant, it would be almost as good as if I could."

"Is that really what you want, Sarah?"

"My brother Jacob is coming to town in a few days. I don't want to share you with a guy, unless maybe it's him."

"And you're good with that?"

"Gives you a chance to decide if you like guys better. But if you want to stay with me, it's a chance to start a family."

"You're the first woman who's ever cared about me, Sarah."

"You're pretty enough to find other men or women if that's what you want."

"And if I want to stay with you?"

"Do this. Get the desire for men out of your system. And perhaps we can start the family that I want."

"And if I do this and want to stay with you?"

"If you get pregnant by my brother and want to be with me, I'll marry you, as long as you stay a woman."

"What if they want to give me the pill to change me back?"

"That's a chance we take."

Sarah kissed me, and we spent a long time kissing and touching before going to the bedroom to make love.

.........

A week later, Sarah's brother Jacob came to town. Given what Sarah had proposed, I was very nervous meeting Jacob. I wanted to know how it felt to be with a guy, but was very conflicted about having my lesbian lover set it up, and even more conflicted about getting pregnant. As it turned out, Jacob was very sweet and friendly and made a real effort to put me at ease.

"Sarah told me you were pretty, Avery. I thought she was exaggerating, but she was right."

"Thank you."

"Well, Sis. You do know how to find them."

"Office friendship that turned into romance."

"Avery, Sarah, why don't we all go out to dinner together? Give me a chance to get to know this pretty lady better."

Jacob, Sarah, and I went to a very nice restaurant. Jacob obviously had some money and sprung for one of the nicer places in town. He was chatty and friendly, and never seemed to stop flirting with me. I'd had a few guys at work express some interest, but I blew them off pretty quickly. This was the first time I was the object of some sustained interest from a guy.

After dinner, we went to a nice club. I danced with both Sarah and Jacob, sometimes the three of us were all dancing together. After a few drinks I began to relax and enjoy myself. At one point during the dancing, a slow number came on. Jacob wrapped me in his arms to dance. I was shocked, since I'd never danced with a guy like that before.

"Please dance with me Avery. After all, I can't dance like this with my sister."

Jacob held me close as we danced. I was conflicted. I had some desire to know what it was like to be with a guy, and if Sarah and I stayed together, she'd want me to have a baby with her brother as the father. I knew I was a woman, but it still felt weird having him hold me and dance with me like this. He pulled me tight and had one hand that started at my waist, then quickly slid down over my ass.

I was wearing a dress that came about halfway between my knees and my pussy. That was what Sarah had chosen for me for that evening. Jacob stroked my ass, while holding me close and as he did, I could feel my pussy starting to get wet. I could also feel his hard cock pressing into me as he held me tight. I was getting turned on by this and pretty clearly, so was he.

The number ended and Jacob stopped, looked at me, then kissed me. I couldn't help but kiss him back, and we stood on the dance floor kissing as others danced around us, totally unconcerned. We then walked over to where Sarah was, with Jacob still holding my ass the whole way. I looked at Sarah, and she looked back at me, smiled, and nodded.

We continued to dance and drink for a while, before leaving. We went back to our place, though Jacob had a hotel room booked in town. I wasn't sure what exactly we were going to do, but Sarah seemed to have her own ideas. Pretty quickly, it became obvious that while there would be little physical contact between Sarah and Jacob, they were comfortable with all three of us naked together.

Sarah undressed me and herself and made love to me as Jacob watched, then Sarah watched as Jacob, who had shed his clothes along the way, got into bed with me. I'd never been with a guy before - not as a woman or as a man. Jacob started by tenderly kissing me and stroking my body, as I lay there, kind of tense, truth be told.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,553 Followers