Avery's Desire Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chancem77
Chancem77
196 Followers

"No it makes sense...kind of." Trash thought about it for a while, choosing his words carefully. Rick had finally looked up and was watching his friend, curiously, wondering what he was thinking. Trash smiled, and then pulled a box over and sat down next to Rick. "I think it's more like that civil war nurse syndrome thing. You know, the chick with the bird name. When nurses in hospitals fall in love with their patients sort of thing. You're pretty close to Ave, you're always there when he needs helps, and you're usually the first person that he runs to. Then all the shit with Mikey happened, and then Brian Mueller suddenly came into the picture and you feel protective. You don't want Avery to be hurt again, and that's cool, but I don't think it's love. I think maybe, you just don't really know what to call your feelings for him. Sure it may feel like love, but it's a different kind of love, like how a dad loves his son, that's all it is."

Rick frowned. "You're comparing my feelings for Avery to the Florence Nightingale effect?"

"Yeah, exactly!" Trash laughed as his eyes lit up. "That's totally what this is bro. You're not in love, love with him. I mean, come on man, be serious. You don't really want to have sex with him or anything...do you?"

Rick considered it for a moment. Did he want to sleep with Avery? He thought about the kiss they shared earlier; that amazing kiss. He thought about the way Avery had felt pressed against his body, the way his lips felt against Ricks. He thought about how good those lips tasted and how he'd wanted more. He remembered how he'd gotten hard when he was watching Avery's silhouette through the shower curtain.

Thinking about him being naked, wet, and surrounded by the steam from the shower made Rick tremble with excitement. He asked himself again, did he really want to sleep with Avery? Would he even be able to? Rick realized, without hesitation, that the answer was yes. He wanted Avery; he wanted to feel his body beneath him. He wanted to devour every inch of him, and feel himself sink deep inside of him.

Rick flicked the ashes from his cigarette onto floor. He put the cigarette between his lips and inhaled deeply, thoughtfully, taking his time to enjoy the dizzy sweetness of his smoke. Finally, he exhaled. He met Trash's eyes and nodded. "Yeah," He told him, honestly. "I do, and I would if he wanted me to."

Trash was taken a bit by surprise at that. He wasn't really sure how to respond to Rick at this point. He fidgeted with the magazine in his hands, flipping through the pages unmindful to any of the articles or pictures. "Well, this is awkward." He sighed.

Rick hung his head. He seriously felt like crap just then. He didn't want to lose Trash as a friend and honestly, he thought he'd take the news better than this but it really didn't seem to be going that well. He wondered if this was the end of their friendship, and of Desire.

'Shit.' He thought. 'I fucked up. If Trash leaves the band, Avery will hate me.'

Rick rubbed the back of his neck and closed his eyes. He felt like crying. It was all over now; his friendship with Trash, probably with Avery too. Any chance he had to be with Avery had suddenly flown out the window, and he had no idea how to fix this. "I didn't want this to come between us." He confessed, his voice wavering. "I wanted you to know the truth, but I didn't want...I didn't think how it might affect the band, or us. I definitely didn't want to hurt Avery. I just..."

"Oh quit your fucking bellyaching." Trash rolled his eyes. He tossed the magazine to the floor and stood up. Rick looked up and his heart sank. Was Trash going to just walk out now? Was this really the end? "You're such a dumb ass, you know that?"

Rick blinked. "What?"

"You sit there and say that we're best friends and then you act like this? Man, you don't know me at all do you? After everything we've been through, after I've stood by you through all your shit, past and present, you honestly think that I would abandon you now? You must not think very much of me, or else you're just really fucking stupid!"

Rick felt like all the air had just been knocked out of him. Tears welled up in his eyes. He couldn't speak so he just sat there, staring. Trash smirked. He leaned over, resting one hand on Rick's shoulder as he locked eyes with him. "Bro, I'm not fucking going anywhere. You think I care that you're in love with a man? Dude, I wouldn't care if you were in love with a goat! I might suggest you see a therapist, but I wouldn't just run away."

Trash chuckled, "Hell, if it was that important to you I'd drive you around to every mother-fucking farm in the county till you found the most beautiful fucking goat in the state! But I wouldn't walk out on you. You, me, Avery...man, we're family. We may be one fucked up, dysfunctional, mess of a family but we're family all the same, and family stick together."

Rick couldn't hold back the tears anymore. They flowed down his cheeks and onto his shirt like someone had just opened a flood gate. He wiped at them furiously, trying to hold back his emotions. "Trash, man?" He sniffed.

"Yeah bro? What is it?"

"Why on God's green earth would I ever wanna fuck a goat?"

Trash bowed his head and started laughing. "I love you man, you know that. You're fucked in the head, but I love you." He threw his arms around Rick and crushed him in a giant bear hug. Rick coughed as he patted Trash on the back. "I can't breathe you fucking ox!" He laughed.

"Serves you right," Trash teased, "And who the fuck 'you calling an ox you fucking goat-fucker!"

The two friends hugged it out then went back to the bar and had a beer before leaving for the night. Rick wanted to hurry back to Avery's before he woke up. They had a lot to talk about.

_________________________________

Avery turned on his side and clutched the pillow to his chest, wrapping his arms around it as he held it like it was his lost love. He was sleepy, his head was spinning, and after what Rick had told him, he just needed some time alone to think. 'Stupid Rick,' He groaned. 'How does he expect me to react to something like that? And why tell me that now? He knows I'm in love with Brian.' Avery sighed. He buried his face in the pillow and waited for the sweet oblivion of sleep to take him over.

___________________________________________________

The stage was set. Avery was bathed in the warm, fluorescent, glow of the spot light as he stood downstage. All eyes were on him. He could feel his body tense. His hands began to shake as he looked out over the sea of people gathered in the audience, people that had come to see him perform. He closed his eyes and bowed his head, then wrapped his hands around the microphone. 'Breathe' He commanded himself. 'You can do this.' As if by instinct, Avery took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly. His nerves calmed and he opened his eyes once more as the music began to play. 'This is it.' He told himself. 'It's what you've been waiting for. It's time to show them all what you're made of!'

He opened his mouth and began to sing his favorite Asendin song, "Never enough." The words flowed smoothly from someplace deep within him. He moved and swayed to the tune as he sang out, his voice loud and confident, sweeping over the auditorium, and bringing tears to the eyes of all who heard him. The audience began to sway and sing along, lost in the melody, as the power of the music possessed them.

"I love the way you smile at me, and the way you care too much,

I'd give you all the love I have, but my love won't be enough.

Sometimes I feel like dying, standing on the edge about to fall,

You know just what I'm feeling; we need no words at all.

*

As I lay alone here in the darkness, I feel my heart about to break

There's nothing that can ease this pain, no pill or drug to take.

Though I know my love for you will last forever,

Forever will never be enough, but baby this I promise,

I will never give you up."

As Avery sang the last line of the chorus, he turned and saw Brian standing next to him. The two were singing in unison. Avery smiled wide. He took Brian's hand and stared into his deep blue eyes. They ended the song by embracing each other, an embrace that faded into a passionate kiss. Avery closed his eyes, the crowd clapped and cheered. Brian pulled Avery against him and wrapped his arms around his waist. Avery inhaled his scent. It was amazing feeling, being on stage with the man he loved, singing with him, and then kissing him while his fans cheered for them. It was like magic. Slowly, Avery broke the kiss and pulled away. He opened his eyes took a step back. "Rick!" he gasped.

"I love you Avery." Rick told him.

Avery frantically looked around the stage. Brian was walking away. "Wait!" Avery screamed. "Brian, don't leave me!" He turned to run after him, dropping the microphone. It hummed loudly, echoing throughout the now empty auditorium. "Brian, please wait!" Avery screamed again as Brian continued to walk away, disappearing into the shadowy darkness of the stage.

Rick grabbed Avery's wrist and held onto him tight. "Stay with me." He said. "I love you."

"Let me go." Avery pleaded with him. "Brian, I have to find Brian."

"He's gone." Rick told him. "Brian's gone, but I'm here. I'll always be here."

"No." Avery sobbed. "Please just let me go, let me go after him."

"It's too late." Rick pulled Avery into a tight embrace. "It's too late Avery, you've lost him."

Avery cried and beat his fists against Rick's chest, begging to be released.

"I can't let you go." Rick told him. "I love you too much." He brought Avery's face up to meet his gaze then he pressed their lips together. Avery fought against him but Rick was stronger and more persistent.

Avery gave up finally and melted against him, his arms reaching around Rick's neck as he kissed him back. Rick kissed him harder, sucking on his bottom lip. His hands found their way to Avery's ass and he gripped it then pulled his hips sharply against him. Rick was hard. Avery could feel his erection pressing against him. Avery moaned and began to grind his hips against Rick, his own cock getting hard as he moved.

Rick hooked Avery's leg and pulled it up against his hip. He held onto the underside of Avery thigh, his right hand resting on the small of his back. Avery let his head fall back, exposing his throat as Rick kissed him, sucking and biting his neck.

"I love you." Rick said again. His voice was low and savage. "I want you."

"We can't." Avery breathed. "I'm in love with Brian."

"Forget him." Rick squeezed his ass and held him tighter, closer, meshing their bodies together, almost painfully. "He doesn't deserve you. Men like Brian are only after one thing."

"He's different," Avery crooned. "He loves me."

"He doesn't know you." Rick released his leg then slipped his hand beneath Avery's shirt and up his chest. He began to massage his nipples. Avery bit his bottom lip. He wanted to cry out, he wanted to tell Rick to stop, but he couldn't; what Rick was doing to him felt too good. Avery began to waver. He felt like he was standing on quick sand and sinking fast. Rick held onto him and supported him as he swayed back and forth.

"I want to make love to you." Rick whispered to him. "I want to make love to you right here, Avery, I want you so bad." Rick slid his hand down, over Avery's chest then over his stomach and past his navel. His fingers quickly undid the clasp on Avery's slacks and he pushed his zipper down. Slipping his hand inside, Rick moved it to Avery's cock and gently squeezed. Avery gasped as Rick began to massage him.

Tiny ripples of excitement began to radiate throughout his body. Rick leaned in and kissed Avery again. He kissed his mouth, then his neck. He brushed his lips over Avery's collar bone and kissed the dip in his throat.

"Um..."Avery closed his eyes and melted against Rick. The sensation he was feeling was overwhelming. With each kiss Avery felt himself shutter. His cock was impossibly hard now, pressing painfully against the inside of his pants. Rick could feel it throbbing in his hand and he grinned a sultry grin. Without saying a word, Rick shoved Avery's slacks down over his thighs and past his ass, exposing his beautiful organ. He wrapped his fingers around Avery's erection and began to stroke it.

"Oh God," Avery mewled. He bit his bottom lip. "Oh God, Rick."

Rick planted sweet kisses up and down Avery's neck, then playfully bit his ear lobe, sucking at it, and driving Avery mad with desire. "I want to taste you." Rick whispered in Avery's ear. "I want to taste every inch of you." He slid his fingers over Avery's cock then further down between his legs, cupping his balls. Avery whimpered at his touch, he licked his lips and groaned loudly.

In one quick, fluid motion, Rick picked Avery up and laid him back against the dimly lit floor of the stage. He pushed his shirt up and began kissing and licking his belly and chest. Avery slipped one hand into Rick's hair, moving his fingers through Rick's auburn locks. His other hand moved to Rick's shoulder, gripping him tightly. "Do it." Avery breathed, his voice raspy and breathless. "I want to feel your lips on me, devour me, please."

Rick smiled as he continued kissing him, teasing Avery with his tongue. He kissed his nipples, then sucked at them, and flicked his tongue over them.

Avery squirmed beneath him. "Please." He begged through desperate sighs. Rick traced his tongue around Avery's nipple, then down his belly, and finally along his hip bone. He kissed his lower abdomen and cupped his hands beneath his ass.

"You're so beautiful." Rick inhaled sharply, closing his eyes for a brief moment as he let Avery's scent wash over him.

"God, I love you." Rick groaned. He slid his hands down over Avery's bare thighs, grasping his pants and pulling them the rest of the way off. He put his hands between the boy's knees and pushed them slowly apart. He took in the full view of Avery's sex then. His pubic hair was neatly manicured, forming a very feminine like dark, triangle surrounding his aroused cock.

Rick brushed his fingers over Avery's balls before trailing them through his thick, black fur, eventually finding his erection once more, gripping it forcefully in his hand. He slid his thumb up and down the shaft then around the head.

The way Avery's soft, warm, skin felt pressed into Rick's hand was so intoxicating that he felt a wave of dizziness crashing over him. Rick caressed the inside of Avery's thigh with his left hand while his right stroked his dick. Avery's moans were driving him to the brink of madness.

Rick couldn't resist any longer. He leaned forward and took Avery into his mouth, hungrily devouring the length of him. Avery groaned and writhed beneath him. His heart was beating wildly in his chest, his breathing increased as he panted, and gasped for air. The sensation he was feeling was too much. Rick's warm, hot, wet, mouth on his cock was exasperating.

Avery was in one hell of a desire, so much so that he was no longer capable of rational thought. All he knew was that he loved the way Rick felt as he ravenously swallowed his throbbing member.

Ricked continued to suck Avery while still stroking him with his hand, alternating between his cock and his balls. He licked the shaft and head, teasingly tracing the tip with his tongue before descending on the length once more. Avery's legs quivered as his entire body shook with pleasure. He arched his back, lifting his arms above his head, and gritting his teeth, biting back a moan. Rick groaned as he sucked Avery faster, his own cock fully erect now and aching to be touched.

"Oh God, Rick, Fuck..." Avery cooed between clenched teeth. He brought his hips up to meet Rick and Rick cupped his ass, pulling him closer. He began to drag his tongue slowly along Avery's cock, dipping it into the slip in the head of Avery's dick. He licked his balls then sucked on them, sending shock-waves of pure pleasure exploding throughout Avery's abdomen.

He felt a tight pressure build up in his balls then pulsing through his sex. He huffed and panted as Rick brought him closer to his climax. "I think I'm gonna cum." Avery yelped.

"Do it." Rick demanded. "I wanna taste you."

Avery sucked in a deep breath then exhaled slowly as he let out with a deep guttural moan. A series of eruptions rocked his body as he came. Rick sucked harder, taking it all in his mouth, swallowing him.

Avery closed his eyes and panted heavily. His chest rose and fell with each ragged breath, and then he fell back, spent and exhausted. Rick licked up and down his cock, drinking in the love that had spilled over. He licked his thigh and kissed him. Moving to Avery's mouth, Rick kissed him. Avery sucked on his lip, tasting his own juices. Rick pressed his tongue into Avery's mouth and together, their tongues swirled around in a passionate kiss.

Rick pulled Avery to him and held him close. His skin was hot and sweaty but it felt so damn good just to hold him. Avery closed his eyes and collapsed against Rick.

"I love you." Rick whispered; his breath hot on Avery's ear. "Um..." Avery smiled dreamily.

"I...Rick?"

Avery opened his eyes and looked around. He was in his room, lying on his bed...alone. Avery sat up and waited for his eyes to adjust to the darkness. "Shit..." He breathed. The room was silent but for the sounds of his own heart pounding in his chest. "What the fuck!" He leaned over and dropped his head into his hands. "Did I actually just dream about...Rick?"

Avery took a deep breath then swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up. He looked down and realized suddenly that the front of his shorts were wet. "That dream..." He whispered, "Oh my God, what am I doing?" He quickly went to the dresser and got out a clean pair of shorts and changed. He rubbed his eyes, checked his reflection in the mirror, and then opened the door and stepped out into the hallway.

Avery walked into the living room and looked around. His heart sank when he realized that Rick wasn't there. "He must have left after I fell asleep." Avery sighed. He sat on the couch, then pulled his knees up to his chest and bowed his head. 'Rick probably hates me now.' He thought sadly. 'I didn't exactly leave him with any semblance of understanding or compassion. He poured his heart out to me and what did I do? I got up and walked away from him without saying a word.' He felt hot tears sting his eyes. He brushed his fingers through his hair as he started to cry. "I'm such an asshole." He sobbed.

Avery looked up when he heard the lock on the front door click. The door opened and Rick stepped inside. "I borrowed your keys." He said as he set them down on the end table by the door. "I hope you don't mind."

Avery jumped up and ran to Rick, throwing his arms around his neck and hugging him tightly.

Rick gasped. He stumbled backwards in shock, then put his arms around Avery and hugged the younger boy back. "Ave, what's wrong?" He asked, growing a bit concerned.

Avery pulled back and wiped his eyes. "I thought you had gone." He sniveled.

"I just went down to Shaggy's to meet with Trash." Rick looked at Avery, confused. "Why are you crying?"

Avery shook his head then walked back to the couch and sat down. "I thought, you know, you had gone for good."

Rick narrowed his eyes. He sat on the couch next to Avery and touched his hand, trying to comfort him. "Why would you ever think that?"

"Because of the way I acted earlier. I was shocked and confused. I needed to think, but I didn't want to push you away. When I got up and you were gone, I just thought..."

"Never," Rick put an arm around Avery and pulled him against him. "I knew that you wanted to be alone and I wanted to give you some space, but I would never just up and leave you. You mean too much to me."

Chancem77
Chancem77
196 Followers