Avery's Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you a good girl, Miss Johnson?"

"Yes sir. I will do anything."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes Mister Anderson. Please fuck me."

"That's a good girl."

He buried his hands in her hips and slowly pushed inside not bothering to wear a condom. They muted the feeling too much. And there was something sexy about the risk. Avery tensed as the head of his cock spread her. They both watched as he disappeared inside.

"Fuck, Miss Johnson," Anderson said in a rush of breath. "I think I might split you open you are so tight."

"mmmm," Avery moaned. "That feels so good Mister Anderson." She closed her eyes as he completely sheathed himself in her.

His hand found her throat again and pushed her on her back. Holding her there he slid out of her channel, paused, and then slammed back in. She moaned with pleasure. And he did it again.

Their bodies slapped together as he pounded his student on his desk. Papers twisted and fluttered to the floor. Her moans intensified.

She lifted her legs to allow him deeper. She groaned and then her body started to tense. He pushed her down into the desk and concentrated on catching her orgasm. Each thrust caused her to moan louder.

"Yes, fuck yes." She called and then her body jerked her pussy clamping around his cock igniting his fuse. She smiled as the pleasure rolled through her.

He didn't slow. His shaft slid in and out of her. The feel of skin against skin sped his own release. His legs were weak as it got closer.

"I'm going to cum," he said trying to hold it back as long as possible.

"Please Mister Anderson. I want you to cum."

"Fuck," he gritted out as the pressure built at the base on his shaft. He slid out and took hold of his cock just as white lines exploded from him. His release covered Avery's stomach and pussy.

He looked down at his work and smiled.

"Hang on a moment Miss Johnson. I need to make sure I make note of this. He grabbed his cell phone and took some pictures of her covered in his cum. "I want to remember this."

He pulled her to her feet and she smiled. "I am starting to think I might need some tutoring."

"I think we can arrange for some more one on one time, Miss Johnson. First let's get you cleaned up."

Anderson pulled Miss Johnson into the shower in the storeroom and started to wash her down.

###

Jason Anderson slipped out of the gym for some fresh air. He rubbed his face and looked up at the stars. He had only volunteered to be a chaperone for the Homecoming Dance at Lisbon High because being around the students helped him forget that his marriage was over. Well, that and Avery Johnson might be there.

He couldn't get the events of the day out of his head. There was just something about that girl that made him feel alive again. Maybe it was the situation. Did it matter which one? He was just excited to have something to occupy his mind other than his life falling apart.

The October air was cool on his skin. The sound of cars floated on the breeze is a disjointed melody of bustling life. Yellow cones of light fell from the light polls in the parking lot. Behind him the door slammed open and a flood of music and bodies poured out.

"Hey you guys want to come over to my house," One of the guys asked. "My parents are out of town and we can -"

"Oh hey Mister Anderson," Another in the group said cutting off the first when they spotted the teacher.

"You guys and girls leaving?" Mister Anderson scanned the crowd for familiar faces. He didn't see any so he figured they were underclassmen.

Someone spoke up. "Umm yeah. I got to get home. My parents told me I have to be home by 11." The boy talking was a scrawny kid. His arm wrapped around a girl whose dark hair fell in a curtain around her face.

"Ok, well drive safe. Hugs not drugs." He told them using the same catch phrase he dismissed his Chemistry class with.

"Later, Mister Anderson." They said in unison. Laughter tainted their words.

He smiled as they walked off knowing that they would most likely have hangovers in the morning. He checked his watch and figured he better get back on guard duty, and slipped back into the school.

The crowd on the dance floor - gym floor most other nights - had thinned but there were still quite a few couples dancing. More students gathered around the edges to watch or chat.

The strobe flowed over the crowd and then he caught the red hair. His heart stuttered at the sight of Avery. She was dancing with someone. Her boyfriend he noticed. What she saw in him he didn't know. Young love was foolish. He guessed that love never changed. As they twisted together to the slow song she looked up and caught him watching. Jason didn't turn away. Just watched them.

The music died and she whispered something to her date. Then she started walking towards him. Her boyfriend glanced in his direction and then went in the other. She was in a black dress that hung on thin straps. The edge of the skirt flirted with her knees.

He couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Can we talk?"

Jason looked around to see if anyone was paying attention. No one was. "Sure."

He led her out to the hallway. The only lifts on were the few lights left on overnight at the school. He entered the first door he found, held it open, and she glided in.

He saw the quotes on the wall. Mrs. Walkers English classroom he thought and barely heard the music start again as the door closed them off form the rest of the school.

Avery paced in front of the chalkboard as he leaned up against the desk and watched. He saw the struggle on her face and how she played with the chalk pieces and knew what she planned to say even before she found the words.

"Mister Anderson, I don't know how to say this."

He smiled as she fumbled with her thoughts. The innocent thing was pretty cute on her.

"But," she started and then must of caught his smile and stopped. For a moment he thought she had given up then saw the resolved. "We shouldn't do this." Then in rush, "I have a boyfriend."

Jason pushed off the desk and stepped closer. She stilled as he touched her arm. "Didn't you like it?"

"umm. That's not the point. The point is -"

"Did you like when I fucked you miss Johnson?" His tone was commanding. Here skin warm as he slid his hands along her sides to her back. She looked up him.

"Yes, but you're my teacher."

He pressed his body against her pinning her to the chalkboard. "And as your teacher I think I have a lot I can teach you."

"umm"

He leaned down. "Are you willing to learn Miss Johnson?"

"Yes," she said as her resolve crumbled. Her voice barley a whisper.

His hand slid up to her throat. Pulling her to him his mouth found hers. She stiffened at the contact but then her body dissolved into his and her lips parted slightly allowing his tongue slipped between. She tasted of lip-gloss and mint.

They pulled apart breathless.

"On your knees."

He stepped back and unzipped his pants and freed his cock. He stroked it as she took it in. She opened her mouth and she let him push his erection into her mouth. Her hands slid up his thighs. He pushed it as deep as he could then pulled back. He took hold of her head and pushed back in loving how she sounded with her mouth full.

He held her still as he began to thrust into her. Letting his cock fill her mouth and then retreating. Her teeth grazed against his skin as it slid in and out.

He reached down and pulled her to her feet. He pushed her head back and licked her neck and then kissing down her collarbone to her shoulder. He slipped one of the straps over her shoulder and then pulled the dress down to give him access to a breast. Her nipple stood erect and he first ran his tongue over then in a circle around it before pulling it into his mouth.

She leaned down and nipped the top of his ear. It set his body alight with sensation. He loved it. It took everything to keep from ripping her dress off. Instead he concentrated on her breast as he planted kisses along the top.

She pushed him back. The suddenness of it catching him off guard so he involuntary took a step back.

"Mister Anderson," she said sitting on the edge of the desk. Her demeanor had changed. "I prepared something for you."

She inched the edge of her skirt up exposing her thighs and then her black lace panties. She pulled her panties aside exposing her young nubile pussy.

He kneeled in front of her and she spread her legs wider giving him access. He wanted to lick her so bad but decided to work his way there slowly. He kissed her inner thigh and could smell her arousal. He could feel the heat on his face as he worked closer. Her body shuttered as his tongue found the outside of her pussy.

He tried to take it slow. To tease her until she was begged for it. But he craved her taste and in the end it won out.

His tongue slipped inside to the wetness waiting and tasted her. He loved how wet she was. His mouth closed around her pulling her in. Then he moved north seeking to call her orgasm from her.

Her hands grabbed at the edge of the desk. She groaned in pleasure. "Oh fuck." She lifted her hips trying to meet his face.

He slid a hand up the inside of his thigh and pressed a finger against her center before slipping it inside. Another one joined it as he circle them inside and then finding the spot he wanted. Her moans intensified as he sucked at her lips, and clit.

Her head hung back, her eyes were shut, her face covered in a mask of pleasure. Her body tightened. "Oh fuck yes," she called and then her body shuttered with her orgasm.

She bit her lip. Fuck, he thought. She was sexy.

When she relaxed he eased away from her and stood. His cock was hard and standing ready. His fingers were wet with her.

"Clean them off," he told her. She opened her mouth and he ran his fingers along her tongue as she closed her mouth around them and sucked. "Good girl."

When she was done she put a hand on his chest and gently pushed him back so she could stand. "Will you sit for me?" Her voice coy and quiet. But he heard need it in.

He pulled the desk chair, and sat. He stroked his cock as he watched her.

She wiggled her hips then reached under her skirt and slid her panties down to her ankles. She picked them up and tossed them to him. They were warm and damp.

She took hold of her skirt and swung a leg over her teacher. He held his cock up as she lowered her pussy over it. She pulled her skirt up giving him a wonderful view as the sweet, tight pressure slid over the head of his erection and her wet warmth surrounded him. She moaned as he filled her. She tensed around him and then lifted off.

She settled into a rhythm sliding down and back up. The sensation shifting from pressure to release in faster cycles and she rose and then eased back down. She let her skirt fall around them and her body pressed to his as she slowed. Her hands found the back of his neck, her fingers played with his hair and curled along his neck sending shivers down his spine.

She leaned into him her hair falling around them. She started to roll her hips grinding her clit against him. His hands snaked up her back loving the feel of her body.

Her hands pulled at his hair as the sounds they made intensified. Her mouth found his ear. Breath tickled his skin in rapid bursts.

"Oh Mister Anderson. It feels so good." Teeth pulled at his ear.

Jesus, this girl was going to make him cum. His legs weakened at the sensation. Her pussy spasmed around him and she screamed out in pleasure.

"Yes, oh God yes." She squirmed and giggled under his light touch, her body hyper sensitive after her orgasm.

He lifted her off him and stood. Pushing down on her shoulders she eased back to her knees. He reached around her head to pull her hair back. She took hold go her hard on and smiled up at him/.

"That's a good girl, Miss Johnson," he said as she pulled his cock into her mouth. "mmmm," he moans as she began to suck his cock.

He held her head to guide her. Her lips formed a tight seal around him as they slid over the head. She ran her tongue along the tip and then pulled him back in.

"Miss Johnson, you are my best student. Are you ready for your reward?"

Her yes was mumbled.

His orgasm rushed to him as he watched her suck his cock. It flowed up from his feet. "I'm going to cum," he gritted out as he tried to keep the dam from breaking.

He clinched a hand in her hair and pulled her to a stop and took hold of his cock. It spasmed under his tight grip and he let out a moan. Then he couldn't hold it back. His warm cum poured from him filling her mouth. The warmth sensation surrounded him.

When the spasms stop, he slowly withdrew from her. A small line escaped her lips. She caught with a finger and smiled.

"Miss Johnson, I'm going to take to home."

He started to zip up his pants and the door opened behind him causing him to jerk the zipper up and spin around. He turned to face Bill Harrison, the principal.

"What is going on here," Mr. Harrison asked.

###

Jason Anderson was unable to move. He heard the question but couldn't process what was happening.

Jason glanced back at Avery who wore a look or surprise on her face. Part of him hated to have put her in this position, but part of him, a bigger part, didn't care. All he wanted to do was lose his past in the curves of her body.

"I thought there was something going on with you, Jason. But I didn't think I would find you with a student doing God knows what."

"I don't know what you think is going on," Jason started as he turned back. Had he zipped himself up? "We were just talking about an issue Miss Johnson is having at -"

"Don't bullshit me." Bill stepped further into the classroom. His tone carried the weight of anger, but his expression was amusement. "I can smell the sex in the room. You were fucking this student." He waved a hand at the body pressed against Jason's back.

"Now," Jason started to say and then stopped. What was he going to say? They had been caught. It was over. It had been fun. Really fucking fun, but now he was likely to get fired.

"Is she at least eighteen," Bill asked. He looked around Jason and raised his eyebrows.

Jason wondered if his boss saw her as he did. A sexy young woman. Yes she was a student. His student. But she was a goddess guiding him out of the dark. And of course that body. What a body. He wanted tie her up and lick her -.

"Of course," Jason said a little more harshly than he intended and scattering his thoughts.

Bill settled his gaze back on Jason and ran a hand through his hair. "Well then at least there is that." He let out a long sigh and the room grew silent as all three of them assessed the situation. "I think you better come to my office and let's talk about how we are going to handle this." Bill turned to leave.

"I don't think I can do that."

Bill turned back and arched an eyebrow. "No?"

"Not tonight. I need to take Miss Johnson home. We don't want to make her parents jump to conclusions."

"You make a good point."

Jason watched the conflict of what to do play out on his face. This guy must suck at poker, he thought.

"But we need to make a plan. We need to make sure this doesn't blow up in our face like that temp janitor Mrs Sanderson caught peeking through a hole into the girls locker room a year ago. Damn junkie almost cost me my job. And now this? Seriously Jason. What were you thinking?"

"Right. Can we talk about this tomorrow?" Tomorrow was Saturday and the school would be empty. Less chance this would get out.

"Sure. How about I just stop by your house."

Even better, Jason thought. "Perfect. About 9am?"

"I'll see you there."

Bill left and Jason turned back to Avery. She looked confused.

"What just happened," she asked.

"I think we just got off." He smiled at the word play.

"umm, ok." Her words swerved a bit as they came out.

"Don't worry. I will take care of it" Jason was surprised at how right it sounded to his own ears. "Let me take you home."

He reached out his hand and after a moment she placed hers in his.

"Besides I still have a lot to teach you, and Bill isn't going to keep me from that."

They slipped out the back and got into his car without anyone seeing them.

"Wait, what about your boyfriend? Wont he be suspicious?"

"He is more of friend that happens to be a boy. We didn't come to the dance together we just found each other here. I came with some of my girl friends but they bailed on me."

Jason pulled out of the parking lot. The road was deserted for a Friday night. The city apparently had already gone to sleep. The light from the sodium-vapor lamps slid through the cabin of the car allowing brief glimpses of the beauty next to him.

Avery caught him looking and smiled. She shifted to spread her legs and inched her skirt up slowly. Her hand disappeared between her legs.

"mmmm." The sound escaped barely audible. "You aren't really taking me home are you? My parents are out of town and so no one is expecting me there."

She lifted a finger to his nose. He smelled her arousal on them and his pants tightened.

"I said I'm taking you home."

He saw her look out the window at the unfamiliar neighborhood. She turned back smiling.

"What are you going to do with me?" Her voice had they coy lilt to it he loved.

He turned into his drive way, pulled into the garage, and hit the button clipped to his visor. He turned to Avery as the garage door shut them in. "Miss Johnson, I'm going to do what ever the fuck I want to do with you."

Jason dropped his keys and wallet on the table near the door and headed in to get a drink. There was cold Sam Adams in the fridge and it had been a long day. The liquid was cold on his throat.

He headed back into the living room. Avery had kicked off her shoes and was admiring his collection of art on his wall. It wasn't fancy. Just a few paintings he picked up from local artists.

She turned when she heard him a little startled and her cheeks flushed as if she was embarrassed to have been caught snooping.

He sat the bottle on the coffee table and walked up to her. Despite her actions in the classroom earlier she still seemed nervous around him.

She dropped her arms to her sides and he slid a hand around her waist and up her back. His fingers weaved under her hair at the base of her neck. He slowly leaned down to her holding her gaze, and kissed her.

It was light and soft at first. Their lips pressed together hiding the passion lurking beneath. His other hand brushed the side of her breast and cupped it. Her lips parted and her sweet warm breath filled him igniting the embers of the sleeping fire inside himself.

He took hold of her hair and their kiss deepened. Their tongues danced between their lips and he sensed her growing hunger. They pulled apart and without a word he took her hand and started to his bedroom.

Once there he let her hand go started to get undress. He pulled his tie lose and tossed it on the bed. He was going to need it. He unbuttoned his shirt as he turned to face her. Once free he tossed it off to the side and pulled his t-shirt over his head and sent it chasing after his shirt.

He wasn't a body builder, and he didn't get to the gym nearly enough, but he was pretty good shape. Avery stood there taking him in. He liked the way she looked at him. There was need in her eyes and he could tell what she saw pleased her. He watched her eyes settled on his pants. His cock strained to be free.

"Take off your dress, Miss Johnson."

She pulled it up from her thighs and lifted it over her head and dropped it in a pile on the floor near her feet. She hadn't bothered to put her panties back on. It wouldn't be until later that he wondered if an English teacher would find a surprise under her desk.