Avery's Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here," he told her.

When she reached him, he turned her so her back was to him. He lifted his hand to wrap around the front of her throat pulling her body to his. His other hand reached around to cup one of her breasts. It fit perfectly in the palm of his hand. Her hard nipple pressed into his fingers.

She smelled intoxicatingly well. He couldn't remember a woman who could arouse him with just the scent of her skin like this woman could. He nosed the spot under her ear and she tilted her head to give him access.

"You are mine," he whispered in her ear.

He lifted her off the ground, spun, and tossed her onto his bed. She started to move to the middle and he grabbed her ankles and pulled her back to the edge.

"I don't think so Miss Johnson."

She bit her lip and as he pushed her legs up and spreading them. She wrapped her hands around her thighs holding them close. He smiled at her as he lowered his mouth to her. She was already wet when his tongue slide through her pussy.

He loved the feel of her skin under his tongue. The way she shivered as his tongue wrapped around her clit. How she moaned as he slipped inside. He made sure he licked every inch of skin between her legs. Tracing the outside of her pussy and then sliding back up the center and over her clit. He drank her in trying to sate his thirst on her. When he lifted his head he could smell her on his face.

With one hand he took hold of her throat and held her on the bed. The outer hand worked down her thigh to her center. He circled her clit with his thumb, and let two fingers slip inside. She groaned.

"I want you to cum for me Miss Johnson."

His thumb played with her clit as his fingers slid in and out pulling against the roof of her channel. He held her firm playing with her. His fingers dripped with her arousal. And then she her orgasm erupted in a cry.

"Fuck yes, Oh fuck"

Her body squirmed under his grip, her pussy clenched, and unclenched around his fingers.

He stood and she sat up on her elbows to watch him. He kept his eyes locked on her as he unbuckled his belt, and then his pants. He pushed his pants and boxers to his feet and stepped out of them.

Avery's legs fidgeted as she watched, her knees touched then separated.

He grabbed an arm and pulled her to her feet. He grabbed his tie, and pulled her arms behind her. He crossed them so they rested on each other then bound them there with his tie as tight as he could without cutting off circulation. She pulled against her bindings and the tie held. She wasn't going to get free.

He pushed her back down on her back and he stepped back up to her, grabbed her legs, and pushed them apart. He slid his hand through her wet pussy and then stroked his cock. Then he took hold of her hips and pushed his hardness into her.

"Do you want me to stop Miss Johnson?"

"ummm"

He pressed the head of his erection into her. "I think you deserved to be fucked."

"Yes."

"Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"Please fuck me, Mister Anderson."

"Such a good girl." He took hold of her hips, and pushed his cock against her. Her pussy split as he entered and he sheathed himself in her slick warm heat.

Avery let out a gasp of pleasure as he filled her. He slowly withdrew looking down to watch his cock slide out. Then with all his strength he slammed into her pussy as if he was trying to push right through her and nail her to the bed. She gasped at the force but he didn't slow down. Just held her hips tight and fucked her.

Her groans of pleasure were accented by skin slapping against skin. Her breasts bounced as their bodies met and then pulled apart. Her face was tight with the look of pleasure and concentration as he pounded her.

Without slowing he pulled out of her and yanked her to her feet, spinning her and the pushing her face down on his bed. She got her knees under and lifted her ass to him. He spread her legs.

He put a hand on her head to pin her to the bed. He let his cock slide up between her thighs.

"Miss Johnson, you are such a dirty little girl letting your teacher fuck you."

"Yes mister Anderson."

"I think I'll just tie you to my bed and fuck you whenever I want. How would like that?"

"Yes. Please. I'm yours."

Holding her down he thrusted into her with a grunt. Her pussy spread and letting him slide in easily. "Fuck that feels good Miss Johnson."

"mmmm" she groaned as he pulled out and then back in. She pushed against him trying to push him deeper.

Their bodies moved together pulling apart and then pushing together. He loved watching his cock slide into her. The why her pussy spread to swallow his entire length. The shimmer his cock had when he pulled out.

"Oh fuck yeah," she screamed out her words muffled by the bed. Her abdomen spasmed with her orgasm. She tightened around him and he knew he was almost there himself.

He stopped and pulled her up and let her slide to her knees at the foot of his bed. He grabbed her head and his cock pushed passed her lips. He couldn't believe this student had his cock in her mouth. She looked sexy.

His pulse quickened as his release got near and the waves started to splash over the dam. He took hold of his cock and pulled her head back. He sucked in a breath trying to hold it back and then let out a groan as it as his cock spasmed in his hand shooting a white line across her cheek and neck. With each spams his load covered her chest and neck and slid down over her breasts.

She looked up at him and he smiled. He helped her to her feet and then pushed her over on his bed.

He reached down and grabbed his belt. He tied her ankles together and pushed her to the center of his bed not bothering to clean her off.

"I'm going to take a shower. Stay there. I'll be back to fuck you again."

###

The warm water felt good on his skin, but he didn't linger in the shower. Jason stepped out of the bathroom dabbing the last few beads of water from his skin and tossed the towel to the floor.

Avery was in the center of his bed on her side. Her arms bound behind her and her knees slightly bent in front of her with her ankles tied with his black leather belt.

His cock began to wake when she bit her lip. He wasn't done with her.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head to expose her throat. He leaned down and slowly licked her cheek. If was possessive and animalistic. He pulled her to him and kissed her letting his mouth and tongue convey the lust and desire during within him. She kissed him back just as fiercely. The warmth spread to his cock and his skin began to tighten.

He began to stroke his growing cock and when he broke the connection her age fell to what he had in his hand. She looked up at him as she ran her tongue over his slowly hardening cock as soon as she could reach it. The roughness of her tongue felt good against the smooth skin. She sucked it into her mouth. The pressure tightened and release as his slid in and out.

He cupped her breast. He pressed her nipple between his finger and thumb and gently tugged it. She moaned. He enjoyed the feeling of her skin just floating beneath his hand. Using the barest of touch the palm of his hand tickled her nipple as it passed over.

He pulled her away from his cock, moved to the other side of the bed, grabbed her legs, and pulled her closer to the edge. She turned to look over her shoulder as he ran his finger along the underside of her left from her knee to her pussy that was peeking out between her legs to tease her.

"Miss Johnson, it seems you didn't get enough." His pushed his finger inside curling it up against her and slowly dragging it out.

She moaned and closed her eyes briefly.

He licked the palm of his hand then stroked his cock to wet it. Then he pressed it against Avery's pussy.

Her eyes opened and her expression changed as he buried his cock in her tight pussy. "mmmm," he said with more grunt than anything as his body pressed against her. He reached down and grabbed the back of her hair. "Such a dirty girl Miss Johnson. What would your parents say if they knew their daughter had her teacher's bare cock buried in her pussy?"

She moaned as he pulled out and held the tip just on the edge of her entrance. She wiggled her hips trying to push him back in.

"I would love to fuck you in front of them, Miss Johnson. Show then just how dirty their daughter is. Just bend you over as they protested. Pull my cock free, pull your panties to the side, and." He gripped to her thighs and in move swift movement sheathed himself in her. She gasped. He slowly withdrew, held it for a moment and then slammed into her again his skin slapping against hers. He did it again and she looked back and bit her lip. Her pussy gripped him and the wet, tightness made him almost lost his load. He would have filled her young pussy. He stilled trying to let his orgasm drift back sleep and reached down and undid the belt and freeing her ankles.

He climbed on the bed rolling her to her back and spreading her legs.Her pussy spread for him. He couldn't help but lick her. She really was the most squished thing he had ever tasted.

"mmm that feels good Mister Anderson."

His mouth slid over her pussy and clit as he breathed her in. He looked up from between her legs and caught her watching him. Her eyes intense as if she didn't want to miss anything. Her body squirmed beneath him trying to move with him. Her hips rolled and lifted trying to press her body against his face.

He pulled Avery up and rolled to his back. He helped her swing a leg over him and straddled him. His cock rested near her wetness. He lifted it to met her and she lowered on to him, her pussy accepted him easily. One hand wrapped around her throat and pushed hear head back as he lifted his hips to met her. Holding her there he lowered and then thrusted back up first slowly then building speed until his body was gliding to met hers and then retreating in one fluid motion. He felt the vibration of her groan against the palm of the hand pressed to her neck.

He sat up and unbounded her wrists. As he fell back she collapsed on him her hands pressing against the mattress near his head. Her hair fell around his face forming a red curtain. Her mouth found his and he pushed her hips down. Her pussy spread to accept his hardness. She groaned against his lips. As he resumed her hips rocked forward and back under the guidance of his hands, as his own hips rose and fell. Their bodies fell into sync. Her desire ran down his length with each thrust and it only made him hungrier for her.

She pushed against his thighs and raised her breasts to his mouth. He sucked one into his mouth as she lowered back on him. The tightness rolling over the head of his cock and down. He switched to the other breast dangling between them and captured it in his mouth.

"I love your tongue, minister Anderson."

He licked at her nipples and along the inside of her breasts. There hips continued to rise and fall. He pushed deep inside and froze.

He grabbed her wrists pulling them up from the mattress and twisting around threw on to her back his cock still inside her. He stretched her hands above her head and held them there. She lifted her hips and wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him deeper and groaned.

"Fuck me," she said. "Hard."

He pinned her to the bed and fucked her with purpose. Each thrust controlled violence as he acted on her command. Their bodies slammed together and then pulled apart. Her breasts bounced wildly on her chest. He licked her neck as his cock slid in and out.

"Yes," she cried. "Harder. Harder!"

He lost himself in the moment and just fucked her. Skin slid over skin as his cock rammed through her. She lifted off the bed to meet each thrust. He bit her shoulder. Her fingers drew lines of bright pain down his back and he hissed through gritted teeth.

They both grunted with effort and he started to feel his orgasm building.

"Cum in my pussy," she said as if reading his thoughts.

He slowed and looked at her.

"I want you to fill my pussy, Mister Anderson."

She smiled, and he wondered what his face looked like.

"Don't worry. I'm on the pill."

Her words fanned the flame on his fuse. Holy shit, he thought. He was going to cum in his student. The thought fueled his orgasm. The feeling reached the based on his cock and he tightened his body. Their moans grew louder and then his release was at the tip of his cock.

"fuck yes," they cried out in unison as the first spasm of his cock ignited Avery's orgasm. Her pussy tightened around him as he let go. His cock spasmed unloaded the rest of his load inside her. The warmth spread around his cock as their bodies started to relax. He leaned down and kissed her.

"Holy shit that felt good," Avery said unable to keep from smiling.

"Miss Johnson," he said, "You are a dirty girl."

Jason withdrew his cock and watched his release spill from her pussy.

Avery traced a finger between her legs, slipped it inside, and then lifted it to her mouth. "mmmm," she said with a smile.

"I think it's time to get cleaned up. Stay here." Jason left Avery on the bed and started filling the tub with warm water. He lit a few candles, cut the lights and when he was satisfied it was perfect, he went back, scooped up Avery and carried her to the bath.

As she slipped into the water she sighed with contentment.

Jason grabbed a sponge and some soap and began to gently wash her. He started with each foot, and worked up her legs before moving up her arms and over her chest and shoulders. As he rinsed off the soap he kissed each breast the taste of soap overpowering, but sweet. He motioned for her to sit up and he ran the sponge over her back. Once he was sure he had spent time on every inch of her skin he left her to soak.

"When you have had enough there is a robe on the door."

He got dressed and started to work on making something for them to eat. They were far from done and they were going to need some energy.

###

Avery came into the kitchen wrapped in a white robe. The cloth belt wrapped tight around her waist.

He peered over the fridge door to admire her for a moment. Then asked, "Have a good bath?"

"Yes. It was wonderful. Thank you."

"Perfect. I am just hunting us up some food."

Her turned back to searching the fridge. He really needed to get to the store.

He sensed her presence behind him before he heard her. Then her breath on his bare back.

"I know what I want."

He turned and found she was right behind him. She lifted up on the balls of her feet, and slipped a hand around his neck to pull his face to hers. She licked his lips, and then eased back down. She slowly backed away and pulled one end of the knot hanging at her waist. The robe slipped off her shoulder and she let it fall to the floor.

Jason let go of the door and it closed with a suppressed pop. His cock was awake and at full attention fighting to get to her. He ached for his skin to be pressed against hers.

"What do you want," Avery asked and bit her lip as if she was an innocent party in this and not the instigator.

That was all it took. Jason was on her. The thought of dinner long gone.

He grabbed her hips pulling her naked body to him as their mouths met tongue sliding over tongue. The smell of soap and arousal filled the air.

She pulled at the button on his jeans and they loosened. She pushed them over his hips to the floor. He stepped out of them and kicked them to the side.

She pushed him back and knelt in front of him, took hold of his erection, and tipping it up so she could lick it from the base to the tip. She pulled it into her mouth.

Shivers ran down his back and weakened his legs as she let her teeth grazed the skin as she pulled it back out. Her tongue pressed along the back of it as she took it back in.

He looked down as she worked. Her mouth sliding down him and then back up. She kept her eyes locked with his as she worked. He shifted her hair giving him a better view. His cock dripped with her saliva.

She stood and wrapped her hands around his neck pulling his head down. She licked the side of his neck.

"Fuck me," she whispered into his ear. As she pulled away she tugged her ear lobe with her teeth.

The fie inside Jason flared red hot. He grabbed her thighs and lifted her up. Her legs wrapped around his waist and he pinned her back to the wall. Her warmth radiated near the tip of his cock.

He didn't slow down just pushed inside her. She pulled him close as her body accepted him and let out a moan.

He held her against the wall and licked the top of her breast. He eased back out and then thrust back in pushing her into the wall. Holding against the wall he fucked her grunting with each thrust. She echoed his sounds of pleasure.

Her nails dug into the skin on his back drawing sharp lines. She bit his shoulder. He slammed into her harder rattling the clock hanging on the wall.

He carried her into the living room not bothering to withdraw his cock from its wet sheath, and eased down so she sat on his lap. She leaned back, rested her hands on his chest, and started to roll her hips. Her public hair flashed between them as she rubbed her clit against him.

His hands slid up her thighs, over her hips and up to her breasts. Taking one in each hand he cupped them letting his thumbs tease her nipples.

"Oh God," she said. "I'm going to cum." She pressed her hips to him and rolled faster. "Yes, God yes." Then she smiled as her orgasm rolled through her starting in her womb and expanding out to her fingers and toes.

She lifted off him and turned around. She looked over her shoulder and Jason took hold of his cock and held it up to met her pussy. She slowly lowered to let his cock fill her.

He spread her ass to get a better view as she rose and fell. Her pussy swallowed his cock and lifted off leaving it wet and shimmering. It felt good.

He pushed her up, spun her, and grabbing the back of her head pushed her down into the couch. He pushed deep into her and she let out a long moan.

"God that feels so good," she said.

He took hold of her hips and then started pulling her body on to his cock then pushing away. His breath became ragged with each thrust and his cock began to tingle.

"Cum in my mouth. Please Mister Anderson. "I want you to cum in my mouth."

That was all it took. He pulled out of her, and grabbed her hair pull her to her knees.

His cock exploded as soon as it slipped past her lips. She jerked at the force, and then relaxed as spasm after spasm filled her mouth. It poured from her sliding over her breasts and to her thighs as he pulled out.

"mmmm," she said with a growing smile. She wiped her mouth and stood. "That's what I wanted."

She swallowed and then leaned up and kissed him pressing her tongue into his mouth. She tasted salty. He grabbed the back of her head and returned the kiss.

When they broke the kiss his cock was already starting wake up again.

Damn, this girl was like Viagra, he thought and slipped an arm under her legs lifting her up.

She let out a cut off yelp and giggled.

He carried her to his bedroom and tossed her into his bed. "I need to get some sleep, or I'm going to be useless tomorrow."

He eased up behind her and wrapped his arm around her pulling her into him. His mouth found her neck. Her legs wrapped around his. He could feel his cock pressed between them and wondered if he would actually be able to sleep. But as he kissed and licked her neck he slowly slipped off to sleep.

His next thought was his alarm was going off. But it didn't sound like his alarm. He has fumbled along the surface of his nightstand searching for the source. Maybe he had accidentally changed his ringtone on his cell phone.