Aviators

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronni had been waiting for them when they completed their emergency landing and had hugged them both and had whispered to Lori to come to her office when they had filed their joint reports.

"Oh hi Lori. Are you okay?"

"Yes it was pretty much routine. It's something you expect will happen in your career as a pilot... but only once."

"Yes quite."

She then told Lori about why Danny had been pushed into the senior induction class and why the company wanted Danny and her to team to look after flights requiring high security.

"Yes that would interest me, providing I was named the senior pilot. I've been with the company three months longer than Danny."

Ronni sighed and scratched her blonde hair behind the right ear and appeared to be in deep thought.

"Well I suppose we can have you two sit aptitude and aviation knowledge tests and then have a fly-off competition involving circuit racing, aerobatics and..."

Lori sighed and said, "I accept the decision. But Mrs Mitchell you can't criticize me for pushing."

"No I can't and I would have been disappointed if you hadn't challenged the decision. If you must know Ronnie edged you out in every category in security checks."

"That can't be so."

"Oh but it is dear. Your one blemish is when you fell out with your mother when you were fourteen and stole her heirloom necklace. She had to report the apparent theft to the police for insurance purposes and when the police investigated you confessed."

"Oh god that is correct. And no doubt the similar investigation returned a clean sheet for Wonder Boy?"

"It sure did. Now dear I have a confession to make. I must retract what I said to you about Danny. I lied when I alleged he mistreats women..."

Lori found Danny in the café, having finished a light meal. She sat beside him and they watched one of the company's Cargomasters take to the air.

"Thanks again for what you did today. You remained in complete control throughout and took the correct option. My instinct was to try to get down in a dive and land as quickly as possible. It would have been the wrong decision as it turned out."

"Well at least you reached a decision. You have now learned in a crisis to don't snatch at a decision without thinking about possible alternatives."

"Yes and I admit that."

"Just don't tell anyone huh? You are a student and you didn't proceed with a bad decision and you have learned a big lesson."

"You may rat on me if you wish."

Danny grinned. "God girl, that's taking a risk. You have been told I mistreat women."

"Ronni has just withdrawn that statement. She told me she'd reacted baby because you turned her down. I wish to apologize."

"Apology accepted."

Lori sniffed and banged down her coffee cup.

"I want you to sleep with me tonight."

"No it's fine. Your apology was sufficient."

"But I want to give you more."

He looked at the circling aircraft.

"Forget it. You are feeling remorseful. Did Ronni brief you about the plans the company has for you and me."

"First choice to pilot high security flights, yes."

"And?"

"I jumped at the opportunity."

"And?"

Lori blushed.

"I challenged their choice of senior pilot... and minutes later accepted their choice."

Danny smiled and standing, messed her hair and said, "It took guts to tell me that and I respect you for that. Bye, I'll see you in class in the morning. My old class has invited me to join them for dinner."

"Oh."

CHAPTER 2

The Stage 1 class and the tutors joined the handful of parents and friends attending the completion of the Stage 2 class, all six had graduated.

At the end of Lucca Capella's brief speech, the certificates were presented to five of the six graduating students.

Lucca then said, "One of our induction graduating students is missing because he is about to perform for us all. He's graduating student Danny Mortimer whom I can confidently suggest is perhaps the best pilot at this base."

Lucca nodded and his daughter Ronni radioed, "Take her away Danny."

The noisy engine of Charlie Tonks' Pitts S-2A performance aircraft sounded and it took to the air.

Charlie took over the microphone.

"This remarkable student began flying at the age of fifteen and as soon as he was old enough to get his commercial license, Danny gained experience as a crop-duster and before long was building a big reputation for his flying ability under demanding conditions and to be able to deliver his load where it was supposed to land. He then received aerobatic training. That was some years back and the final maneuver you'll see is something my aircraft has never been put through before."

Charlie described the warm-up maneuvers and then Danny let it rip, doing a Cuban Eight and then a Hammerhead stall turn and he finished with the spectacular tail slide known as The Bell.

The crowd of watchers, now including maintenance and admin personal at the base, held their breath as Danny, from level flight, began The Bell with a quarter loop up into a straight vertical climb (at full power) until the aircraft lost momentum. When the aircraft stopped climbing, Danny maintained the aircraft in a stand-still position as long as possible, and as it started to fall to the ground backwards, tail first, the nose dropped through the horizon to a vertical down position into a dive. He performed a roll in the longitudinal axis during the final quarter loop while recovering to level flight.

With the crowd applauded, he dropped the aircraft to the runway in a slow touchdown at no more than 100 mph and because of poor cockpit visibility taxied in a see-saw approach to the hangar turnoff.

Danny entered the café and was greeted with shouts and received handshakes.

He joined Lori who, with an arm around his back possessively, introduced him to her parents, Claude and Irene, and her younger sisters Meg and Lacey.

Lori was astonished when her mom jumped to her feet and kissed Danny and laughing said she'd have to remember never to fly with him. Her mom was flirting with Danny, something she never did. In fact she usually exhibited considerable wariness when Lori introduced her to a new boyfriend. Now both Lacey and Meg were asking Danny to sit by them. Lori glanced at her father was surprised to see him grinning.

What the hell was going on here?

"I can't sit with you pretty girls unless Lori sits on my knee, otherwise she'll be jealous.

God now he was flirting with her sisters.

"Sit by me pal and be safe," laughed her father.

"God I need a drink," Lori wailed. Her father tossed her a fifty and said to also get everyone a drink. He'd have a beer.

"Vodka Martini," said her mom.

"Coke please darling," said the pin-up boy.

Jesus, what did he just call her? Lori felt a huge blush race down into her shirt front.

"Coke," said the girls, who always wanted orange juice.

When Lori returned with the tray of drinks she saw Ronni Mitchell talking to her family, and it obviously was about the recent drama.

"We didn't tell us about this dramatic emergency," accused her mom.

"Well there wasn't much drama for us apart from experience flying an aircraft without engine power for much of the time."

"Ronni were they in danger?" Irene demanded.

"Yes to a degree but they were in the right kind of airplane for that kind of drama. It's light and big-winged with good visibility."

"You know I don't like your flying," Irene said to Lori.

"Yeah well you've had five vehicle accidents and I've had none and only one flying incident in the three years I've been flying. So what does that tell you?"

"Cut it out guys," Claude drawled. "You two have been down that track many times and always without a result."

"Mom flying an airplane is safer that being in front of a woman driving a sit-on lawnmower for the first time."

"Thank you Lacey for your irrelevancy," Irene said icily.

Ronni walked off laughing and the family settled, much to Lori's relief. She still hadn't gotten over Danny calling her darling and within hearing of her family.

Danny's phone went and he walked away from the table to take the call.

"Hi it's Ronni. They are a lovely family. You are our top student and I'm offering you Sky Blue Daphne to fly Lori home and perhaps stay the weekend with them. Oh the problem with Sky Blue Baby was fuel starvation leading to the engine to overwork. She is now flying fine following two short test flights."

"Right thanks. I'll call back."

"That was Ronni giving me an aircraft for the weekend as a reward for graduating top student. Also she said the problem with Sky Blue Baby has been traced back to fuel starvation."

"Ah placing pressure on the engine, causing it to overheat, not that I know much about motors," Claude said. "Why don't you fly Lori and the kids home?"

"Yes please, mom?" they chorused.

Irene winced and said yes.

Claude and Irene left from home next morning after breakfast and the fifteen and seventeen year olds went shopping with Lori and they left the airport mid-afternoon.

"Right kids I want your sister to fly you home, Not a word about this to your mom and if she asks say you had no idea because the aircraft if fitted with dual controls."

They said okay.

"Mom will get to find out," Lori said. "You don't know our mom."

"Right I'll take control."

"No it will be okay. The girls want to judge my performance."

It was a faultless flight and they circled over the ranch house just as Claude turned off the highway.

"How did you know to time it like this?" asked Meg.

"As pilots we are trained to strive for accuracy in our calculations. I timed our flight to coincide with their ETA allowing for one meal stop and two toilet stops."

"Cor," said Lacey. "And you were great at math at school. Mrs Feldman, who was Miss Adams when she taught you, said you were two to three years ahead of most kids in your class."

"Veronica Adams would never have used the word kids."

"Well she probably did say students."

Lori called the local airport for permission to land.

"This is Sanson Tower. Permission to land, approach from the north to land. You know this field Lori."

"Jimmy, Jimmy Black. You've come back home?"

"Yeah come up to the tower for a chat when you land."

"Jimmy Black is an old boyfriend."

"Thank you Lacey," Lori said firmly.

The girls giggled.

"Nice landing Lori," said Jimmy. "You have others with you. Bring them up. I called your dad but your mom said he's already on the way over."

"Hi Jimmy."

"Hi Danny."

The astonished Lori said, "You two know each other?"

"Yeah Danny was crop-dusting down Alton way and I watched his beautiful flying. When he landed for the day I went over and chatted to him. We picked up a couple of babes and had a great night out, even though he wasn't drinking because he would be flying from dawn next morning."

Lori scowled and her sisters giggled.

"I called mom and told her we had a magnificent flight," said Lacey. "She didn't ask who drove and I didn't tell her."

Lori smiled and said well not to say anything to their father because their mom would worm it out of him.

"Oh Lori, I called your mom and told her you were down safely and had made a perfect landing," Jimmy said. "I thought I was doing the right thing."

"Yes you did and much appreciated Jimmy," Lori said and embraced him as friends do. She walked away a bit and called her mom.

"Hi mom. I'm glad you guys are home safely."

"Yes and how was your flight?"

"Perfect in every respect. The girls loved it. Danny said the girls would want me to fly and so I did, from go to whoa."

"That's okay darling. I trust you to fly your sisters safely. On the way home your father spoke to me firmly about the need for me to let go. I think I can do it. Anyway Jimmy said your aircraft would have dual controls and so that eased my mind a bit. So why are you really calling?"

"To apologize and to ask you to put me and Danny in my bedroom."

"Too late. I've put you both in the guestroom. Your former bedroom is Meg's bedroom these days."

"Thanks mom. I hope you don't mind..."

"For heaven's sake Lori, you are a woman. Who you sleep with is no longer my business. Just make sure your men wear condoms."

"Oh mom, he might not have..."

"I'll leave a couple in the top drawer of the dresser."

"Um could you make that ten?"

"God, what are you, a nymphomaniac? All right."

They laughed and Lori looked out and saw her dad was arriving.

Danny looked across the bed at Lori and said, "No one told me I was to sleep with you."

"If you have a complaint, complain to my mother. She's in charge of sleeping arrangements."

He said he wasn't complaining, that all he'd been seeking was an explanation.

"Anyone who calls me darling sleeps with me," she offered.

"Oh and then who's first? As we left the lounge your father said goodnight darling."

"God you are foul," she flared. "And you twist everything I say."

"That's bullshit," he said, leaping on to the bed and pulling her down and grabbing a breast for the first time, being quite surprised that it was bigger than he'd expected.

They kissed, after clashing teeth and pulling back and both saying they were sorry.

Lori took the opportunity to say, "Please let me go. I must shower to freshen up."

"I like snorting into smelly pussy," he growled and Lori had to soft-bite her arm to soften her excited shriek. Never had any guy spoken to her like that.

She slammed a hand in under his raised belly, he was on his knees, and grabbed over his pants at his dick and felt it growing in her hand.

Omigod that definitely wasn't a small penis; Omigod he was out to push it up her.

Lori became aware her mind was all over the place. Of course she knew this would happened because she'd asked her mom to put them together and her mom had put them together because she'd assumed her daughter and this guy were already doing it, er frequently, very frequently.

He'd lick her pussy and later kiss and tongue her after licking there. Omigod. She could finger herself and suck provided she was warmed up but she wasn't... she wiped her dribbling mouth and was aware she was practically panting and her temperature was up. Omigod she was burning for it; she was hot.

"Let's get this little bastard out and get it in," she growled.

"Little one?"

God he was complaining again.

She said, "Omigod it's s-o-o-o BIG."

Lori thought that was him purring.

"I'll have to have teeth extracted before I can get this into my mouth," she exaggerated recklessly and he cooed that he had a pal who was training to be a dentist.

Lori looked at him sharply and could see by his stupid grin he knew he was talking shit.

He was now straddling her and she whimpered, "Get my panties off me."

"Nah why waste time," he sniffed and yanked the left leg elastic edging up and back and began sticking his erection into her.

She was ready to scream, knowing how dry she could be at times but lo, it began slipping in and she heard squelching.

Omigod. The excitement had made her dripping wet. He'd think she'd peed.

Lori pushed forward and pulled back much too far and he popped out and he grunted and had to recommence the process of entering her.

She timed her thrust to get in deeper more quickly but he pulled pack and she almost slipped out again. And then she comprehended he was in no hurry to get it all in, that he was actually taking his time to enjoy sinking his hot dick into an even hotter cunt.

Oh, hadn't she long given up using that word.

She grabbed her left breast and squeezed and murmured cunt, cunt, naughty cunt and ... Omigod she jerked into a spasm of small releases.

"Have you just come?"\he called, as if he were in the next room.

"Er yes. Sorry. I got rather sexed up."

"That's okay. You can join me in a later release I hope."

"Buddy I can come heaps of times."

He asked who was Buddy and felt him thicken inside her and for a moment thought he was about to come. He'd certainly held back on his thrusting.

No perhaps he was just resting?

"Jesus that was close," he said. "I almost suffered premature ejaculation."

"I'm sorry."

"No it's okay really. God you are one hot fuck. I'd never picked that. Even your tits are bigger than what I'd expected."

"What about my cunt?"

He appeared speechless and then, "Are you allowed to say that word?"

"To you? I suppose so. I've not been told I can't."

"Wow you are a fucking hottie aren't you? I'll enjoy you talking dirty to me when I'm having a struggle to come into you."

"Come into me. Omigod pull out NOW!"

He did that and asked what was wrong.

She scampered across to the top left drawer of the dresser and it appeared half fill with condoms. She jumped back on to the bed and handed Danny a condom.

"Why?"

"I have no idea where you dick has been implanted. It's called sexual hygiene and you have no idea who has been at me and even if you did you wouldn't have any idea of their state of health."

"Have you been talking to my mother?"

They laughed and she opened the packet and he rolled on the latex protector.

"It's probably too late now," he said.

She said that could be true but to keep it on because it was easier to clean up.

"But don't you wish me to pull and you watch while I squirt your tits."

"Oooh yes please. I've forgotten to think things through not having much sex since I left college. Gosh there I was banged almost stupid as a freshman before I learned to back off."

After they returned from the bathroom and cuddled, Lori said she hadn't heard Danny mentioned his parents.

"I don't see much of them these days. Dad is a professor at a university in Durban, South Africa, and mom is a librarian at the same university. When dad won that job my two sisters decided to go with them but I was already at college so decided to stay here. I stayed with mom's sister and her family during college breaks but these days I don't have much contact with them either. I've become a loner."

"Is that why you called me darling... because you had no one calling you darling and you felt adrift?

Lori couldn't see his expression because the light was out but she felt him squirm and she smiled.

"Yeah I felt the need to call someone an intimate name and for once it just slipped out. But I'm happy to call you that because you've now allowed me to have sex with you."

"Well you are welcome to keep on doing that."

"Thanks. You're a lovely woman. We should get some shut-eye."

* * *

The company offered Danny and Lori both a four-year contract and after their probable work schedule for the first year was outlined, Ronni said they could take a couple of hours to consider.

"We only want you if you commit fully."

Lori suggested to Danny they go to the café.

"I can't understand why they want us to commit to four years. Tony and the others told me a few minutes ago they were being offered two-year contracts."

"We both have close to the highest possible security clearances and we were the top two students in our class. Clearly the company has picked us for high security missions."

"Who told you that?"

He looked away.

"I bet it was Ronni. I keep seeing how she looks at you."

He laughed and said Ronni was old enough to be his mother.

"That's rubbish. She's thirty-eight according to her web page so she is fourteen years your senior but not that it matters. You have too much taste to touch a cow like her."

Danny bit his lip and wondered why Lori was rabbiting on like this?

He waited and she said, "I want a two-year contract and in fact I'm not even sure I wish to work here. I don't like night-flying and I don't like..."

"Look, don't bleed unnecessarily. Go and ask Ronni for a two-year contract and tell her you don't want to perform night flying."