Avoiding the Storm Ch. 03-04

Story Info
What was once lost, is now found!
11k words
4.57
26.8k
36

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First off: I know it has been a while & that's my fault. I am soooo sorry for taking so long, but upon request I did make the story longer, which took more time than I expected. In Word document, this story was 26 pages long but on Lit it's only 4 or 5. I am not going to give any excuses but being a writer is more difficult than I thought lol. Secondly, I would like to thank everyone for the positive feedback, because I honestly was expecting some harsh/mean critics.

This story was made better by my editor QnightStorm!!! I am thankful because I would be lost without his help (very serious). So this is the third and fourth chapters of Avoiding the Storm & I know you're dying to read it so I leave you with this! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it, all feedback/criticism is taken into consideration (Although I don't believe there would be any criticism) lol. Lights...Camera....Action!!!

B_B904

Old Scottish words...

- heid = head

- bonnie = beautiful

- Aye = yes

*Zaira -- Barrhead Scotland*

Zaira was in disbelief as she made her way down the local market isle. 'Who in their right mind would go to the store at ten o'clock at night for some damn napoleon ice cream?' as Zaira scorned herself. When Eli and Zaira had a restless night, they would always settle down with a bowl of napoleon ice cream. Eli ate the chocolate, she ate the strawberry, and the vanilla sat in the freezer until grocery day. Zaira looked at the preoccupied Eli who wore his Hulk pajamas with matching Hulk flip-flops and giggled to herself. She had to choose between a singing Eli or a preoccupied Eli. She chose the less noisy option, which lead to Eli playing angry birds on her cellphone. Zaira stopped at the register, but Eli caught her attention.

"Mommy," cried Eli in a low whining voice.

'Uh oh, I wonder what he wants' thought Zaira as she looked down at Eli.

"What do you want? asked Zaira as her attention went towards the displayed candy.

"Can I," stated Eli before he was interrupted by his mother.

"It's may I, not can I sweetheart" corrected Zaira as she looked at her son.

"Ok, may I have a Twix?" asked Eli as he put on his best pouting face.

"Yes, but you will NOT eat it tonight," Zaira said and after seeing Eli's attempted objection added "Sad face or no sad face, understood?"

"Yes ma'am," stated a grinning Eli.

Zaira removed the Twix from the candy display, and gave the clerk her items.

"Will this be all Miss?" asked a handsome older man.

"Yes Sir" stated an observing Zaira.

After receiving her groceries and receipt, she walked to the car with Eli holding her hand. Zaira placed the bags on the floor, fastened Eli into the booster car seat, and closed his door. Just when she opened the driver door, she heard a rattling from the bushes. Wondering what was making the noise; Zaira's curiosity got the best of her. She reached down towards her grey sweat pants, and removed the P229 from her ankle holster. Taking a deep breath, she slowly walked toward the bushes with the gun behind her back. When she finally stopped at the edge of the curb, she heard a loud growl.

After hearing the loud growl, Zaira pulled the gun from behind her back. She would be ready for whatever hid in the bushes or die trying. Seconds later she saw large crystal blue eyes prowling close to the ground. 'What the hell is that?' thought Zaira as her breathing quicken and her eyes narrowed. As if reading her thoughts, the big creature walked into her view. Immediately unable to move, she observed the beast.

'Is that a wolf? No, that couldn't be a wolf. I never saw a wolf like that on animal planet. There is no way in hell wolves get that big unless they are on steroids' debated Zaira. The creature's fur was all black, the eyes were crystal blue, and it was five times bigger than the average wolf. Feeling unprepared she tried to slowly step backward until the wolf growled at her. She would have ran back to the car, but the creature with its huge teeth and drool informed 'You move, you die'. 'Put the gun down' said a little voice in the back of Ziara's mind. Never ignoring the voice before, Zaira slowly placed the gun on the ground, and kicked her gun to the side. Showing a sign of surrender, Zaira closed her eyes tightly and said a silent prayer to God.

"Keep the heid bonnie" laughed a deep masculine voice.

"There is no reason to pray," mocked the voice.

Zaira eyes suddenly opened and began to search the perimeter. 'Where in the hell did that come from' thought Zaira as she looked confused.

"It came from me," said the black wolf in the thick Scottish accent.

In shock from seeing the wolf talk, Zaira stood there shaking. Every time she opened her mouth to speak, nothing would come out. Therefore, she gave up on speaking and just observed the wolf. The black wolf's muscles pulse with every movement, the sharp fangs dripped with drool and its large eyes focused only on Zaira. The wolf began to approach her while licking his lips. Unsure what to do, Zaira just stood there watching the wolf's every step.

'If it wanted to kill you, then you'd be dead already' assumed Zaira to herself.

"Very smart" said the wolf as he now sat before Zaira feet.

"Did you just read my thoughts?" asked a stuttering Zaira.

"Aye, I did," stated the wolf.

The wolf began to circle Zaira, making her nervous.

"Luna has blessed me well," said the wolf as he licked his lips.

"What are you talking about?" questioned a curious and nervous Zaira.

"Yer mine wummin" growled the wolf.

"Excuse you, but I don't belong to anyone," stated an annoyed Zaira who was trying her best to appear calm. Before Zaira could protest anymore, the wolf pounced on her. Zaira was suddenly on the ground, pinned down under the big wolf.

"Now look here wummin" growled the wolf as he sniffed Zaira's neck.

"Yer...Belong...To...Me," stated the wolf as he stressed the importance of each word.

Zaira was speechless because the wolf eyes captivated her. The wolf lowered its head toward Zaira, inhaling her fragrance. Captivated by the fragrance, the black wolf could not hold back the urge to lick her pulsing neck. Just when the black wolf's tongue escaped his mouth, he heard a loud growl. The wolf being in a compromising position, slowly adjusted his body.

"Get the FUCK off her, before I rip your throat out," demanded a pissed off voice.

'I know that voice' thought Zaira as she searched for the intruder.

"Ye know dat fool?" asked the black wolf as he repositioned his body.

She nodded her head and slowly reclined on elbows. What she saw next, astounded her. There was another wolf on steroids, with light golden brown hair, and dark grey eyes. Zaira focused on the golden brown wolf and thought hard to herself. 'That hair and that voice, it's too familiar. It couldn't, it's not him. One thing is for sure, I'm going crazy' laughed Zaira. Almost two months had gone by and that same voice hunted her every step.

"Get away from her NOW," exclaimed the brown wolf.

Before the black wolf could protest, the brown wolf charged towards them. In shock, Zaira let out a loud gasp. Just like that, the brown and black wolf were pacing around each other. Unsure about what to do, she watched the foolish wolves. 'I belong to nobody, who do they think they are? They can't fight over me as if I'm a piece of meat' thought a now pissed off Zaira.

"Stop it!" shouted an irritated Zaira.

The wolves stopped, glanced at Zaira, and continued their pacing. Before she could say anything else, the brown wolf snapped at the black wolf's neck. Unable to dodge the attack, the brown wolf's powerful jaws latched around his opponent's neck. Seeing the black wolf's pain, she felt a need to protect the creature.

"Enough, you're hurting him" shouted a concerned Zaira.

Only focused on his rival, the brown wolf did not notice Zaira's movements. Suddenly in one swift kick, Zaira was able to cause pain in the brown wolf's right side. Still in pain, the brown wolf tightened the hold on his foe's neck. Admitting his defeat the black wolf whimpered in pain, and she swiftly kicked the brown wolf's side again. Getting angry, the brown wolf released the black wolf's neck and narrowed his eyes at Zaira.

"I said enough Adrian," exclaimed Zaira as she looked at the brown wolf.

Suddenly, the brown wolf shifted into a tall, naked, familiar, and handsome figure. 'Adrian Hitgaz, time has been good to you' groaned Zaira to herself.

"You dare defy me for this piece of shit," shouted Adrian as he kicked the black wolf.

The black wolf whimpering brought Zaira out of her previous thought of lust. She kneeled down to the black wolf and was about to comfort him before she heard Adrian growl.

"You will not touch him unless you want him to die," bellowed Adrian while smiling.

"Listen here" demanded Zaira as her anger grew.

Zaira rose from her kneeling position by the black wolf. She slowly walked towards Adrian's folded arms and a straightened posture.

"I don't know who the hell you think you are, but you do not own me and you will not touch him," exclaimed Zaira as she looked into Adrian's dark onyx eyes.

Getting tired of her talking, Adrian grasped her throat tightly and smiled.

"Listen to me good," demanded Adrian as he looked into her eyes.

Taking in her fragrance of cinnamon and pears, Adrian's head lowered towards Zaira's neck. Hypnotized by her scent Adrian gripped her throat tighter. He slowly began to lift Zaira off the ground by her throat. Unable to breath, Zaira clawed at Adrian hand while kicking her legs in the air.

"You, Zaira Deja Hitzag belong to me," stated Adrian as he ignored her clawing and kicking.

"The quicker you accept that," said Adrian as he sucked on her earlobe.

"The easier your life will become" whispered Adrian.

Zaira tried her hardest to gasp for air, but neither kicking nor clawing helped. She felt her lungs give in and her eyelids getting heavy. Not willing to admit defeat, Zaira felt a need to express a couple of words.

"Fuck you" soundlessly mouthed Zaira.

Getting agitated, Adrian released Zaira's throat, and she fell hard on the concert. Trying to grasp for air, she ignored the pain in her arm. Not giving her the opportunity to speak another word, he swiftly covered Zaira's body with his. Catching her off guard, Adrian turned into hybrid and moved his mouth towards her neck. Adrian fangs extended from his mouth, he slowly licked Zaira neck.

"Your ass is mine" reminded Adrian.

Just when Zaira felt Adrian's fangs dig into her neck, she heard her cellphone alarm. Waking up sweating, Zaira felt chills run down her spine.

"Damn, not this shit again" quietly said Zaira.

Seven weeks had gone by since she last saw Adrian at the airport. During those seven weeks, she had similar dream every night. The dream revolved around a black wolf and Adrian. The first couple of weeks, she just laughed off the dreams. As time went on, the dreams became more intense. Before she knew it, she had become obsessed with her dreams. 'Why are you tripping Zi? Not like werewolves exist. Plus, Adrian can't find us. Just take deep breaths and try to relax' thought Zaira as she inhaled and exhaled deeply. Unable to calm down, Zaira gave up.

"Fuck," shouted an agitated Zaira as she set up in bed.

Rubbing her forehead, she felt the stress creep upon her body. Zaira sat in the dark allowing only the streetlight to enter into her bedroom apartment. 'Focus on something. Like what? How about decorating? I'm tired of decorating. Then how about the case on tv? Nope, to depressing. How about drawing? Yeah, I can do that' debated Zaira. She turned on her lamp and grabbed her sketchbook along with charcoals. Flipping through the pages, she focused on the current muse of her sketching. Looking at the picture of the black wolf with piercing eyes, she wondered 'Who and what are you'. Flipping to a blank page, Zaira began to think about Adrian's onyx eyes. She never saw eyes like his before, and she grew to hate those eyes. Adrian's eyes hunted her day and night. Getting more frustrated, she threw her sketchbook across the room.

She got out of bed and paced her room. Feeling enclosed and suffocated, Zaira opened the window. Sitting on the edge, she began to take deep breaths. Looking out at the beautiful scene before her eyes, Zaira felt the stress leak out of her body at that exact moment. Other than the taunting dreams, she really enjoyed the beautiful, peaceful, and surreal Scotland. Watching the sunrise she felt her worries fade away. Taking a deep breath of the country wind, Zaira was ready for whatever the day may bring. "She expected the world, but it flew away from her reach. So she ran away in her sleep, and dreamed of paradise, (1)" sang her alarm.

"Time to wake up Eli" said Zaira as she rose up from the window seat.

Zaira walked out of her bedroom and into the hallway. Peeking into Eli's room she thought to herself 'Aw, look at my little baby'. Looking around his room, she realized his Hulk obsession was getting to be a bit much. "This is not good for a five year-old. Maybe, we can add the Transformers into his collection. First, this stuff was cute but now it's kind of creepy' thought Zaira as she picked up a Hulk action figure.

"Eli, baby it's time to wake up" stated Zaira as she turned on Eli nightstand lamp.

"Couple more minutes mommy," mumbled Eli as he pulled the covers over his head.

"If you do not get up at this moment, my hand and your butt will have a reunion" said Zaira with a stern voice.

Before she knew it, Eli jumped out of bed.

"Good morning mommy" Eli said groggily.

"Morning sweetheart" smiled Zaira as she hugged her son.

They shared a moment of hugging and silence.

"How about I fix you eggs, cheese grits, and sausages for breakfast," asked Zaira as she kissed Eli's cheek.

"Mmm that sounds good," stated a smiling Eli as he rubbed his stomach.

"Okay," stated Zaira as she stood up.

"Your uniform will be waiting on the bed after you get out the bathroom," said Zaira as she walked towards the door.

"Okay Mommy," yawned Eli as he got out of bed and walked towards his bathroom.

Zaira walked towards the kitchen and prepared breakfast. Just when she finished cooking, Eli approached her. There her baby stood wearing his dark green/gold plaid shorts, a dark green vest with gold trimmings, a white dress shirt, green and black air force ones sneakers. He held up his green and gold plaid tie signaling Zaira to help him.

"I use to help your daddy with his tie," stated a smiling Zaira.

"You look handsome in your uniform," she exclaimed while kissing his forehead. Eli sat down in his chair while she watched him eat breakfast because she knew those moments would not last forever.

*Adrian -- Germany*

Adrian sat in his office looking at the pictures of Zaira and Eli. It had been exactly seven weeks and he heard no news about them. 'What if someone harmed them? What if some guy thought Zaira was his mate? What if I never see them again?' Adrian discussed with himself. He had not been able to sleep because of a reoccurring dream. Every dream consisted of a dark blond wolf abusing Zaira, but the worst has yet to come. Zaira would scream out Adrian's name but he was unable to help her. No matter how hard he tried running towards her, the darkness would only consume him. Adrian's head rested on his palms and took a deep breath. 'Don't fret human, they're still alive' reassured his wolf. 'And how would you know? If you know, they're alive then where are they?' asked an aggravated Adrian. 'Don't get pissy at me you mere human. It's not my fault they're gone, now is it' barked Adrian's wolf.

His wolf was right it was Adrian's fault. Adrian's men searched every state; he even had his men stationed around her family in both Texas and Florida. Getting more frustrated Adrian put the pictures and their information back into his top drawer. He relaxed his head on the back of his chair, closed his eyes, and held the bridge of his nose. How could he focus on his pack if there was a possibility that his family was in danger. Making sure the pack was running smoothly was the only thing that kept him sane. The FBI still had Conrad in custody, which relieved Adrian. Yeah, he might seem like a bad brother but he knew his brother would want revenge. If Adrian was unable to find them, he knew Conrad would. Conrad had connections because of his criminal occupation. Suddenly, he heard a loud knock at the door that pulled him from his thoughts.

"Come in" demanded Adrian in a stern voice.

Boris walked into Adrian's decorated office. The office walls painted tan with maroon trimming the borders, maroon antique chairs trimmed with gold, and the French black marble fireplace is Adrian's glory.

"Hey, Boss," said Boris as he walked into Adrian office.

Adrian looked at his nervous friend, Boris, and knew something was wrong.

"What has happened?" questioned Adrian as he set up in his desk. Adrian motioned for Boris to sit down in the chair across from his desk.

"We have news," said Boris as he sat in the maroon chair.

"How bad is it," requested a curious Adrian as he stood up from his black leather chair.

"Well, I just received news about Conrad," announced Boris as he watched Adrian.

"And?" requested an impatient Adrian as he urged Boris to continue.

"And, his plane will touchdown tomorrow. Our sources believe Zaira and her son switched their identity. Because no one had any records of a Zaira or Eli Jacobs boarding a plane," stated Boris as he shifted in his seat.

At that moment, everything was changing and Adrian could not stop the process. Boris looked at Adrian, and saw something he never saw before. A man in love, a man with a weakness, and Boris saw a man in pain.

"Don't worry Boss," requested Boris as he stood up from the maroon chair.

"We'll find them before anything happens" reassured Boris as he stood behind Adrian.

Adrian stood looking out the window and admired the scenery. 'Let's go for a run' requested his wolf. 'Is there a way I can say no?' asked Adrian to his wolf. 'No, we need this. You're driving me crazy' requested the wolf. Adrian knew his wolf was right.

"I'm going for a run Boris, I'll be back in 30," said Adrian as his hand ran through his hair while he walked towards the door.

Finally, outside of the four-storied house, Adrian looked around his compound. Observing the compound's beautiful landscape, he wondered if Zaira and Eli would enjoy it. Shifting into a light golden brown wolf with dark grey eyes, Adrian began running. Running into the woods, Adrian felt the blood run through his body. Suddenly, Adrian realized someone was following him and he knew whom it was. She wore loud perfume that burned through his nostrils. Tired of the games, Adrian stopped running and faced towards the intruder.

"What do you want Elena?" asked Adrian as he transformed into human form.

*Elena*

A red henna haired wolf with amber eyes came lurking behind a tree. The wolf shifted into a pale five foot nine woman, with hazel eyes, a petite body, and red henna hair. Standing in her naked form, she placed her palms on her slim waist.

"Aw, what's the matter?" asked Elena as she slowly walked towards Adrian.

Biting on her lower lip, Elena admired Adrian's naked form. Just by watching Adrian standing in his naked glory made Elena's body shiver.