Avon Calling Ch. 3

Story Info
Ida is held captive by Rahim and others.
5.2k words
4.39
166.3k
20

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time Ida tried to train her eyes on the lineup of feet to her left, the savage penetration Sterling was perpetrating on her pussy caused her eyes to roll around inside their sockets like dice inside of a hand.

Ida guessed there were between 4 to 8 sets of feet lined up beside her and she sickened at the thought of what those men must be thinking as they stared down at her writhing nakedly on the floor.

Closing her eyes to diminish the dizzying effects that the fucking was causing her, Ida was forced to rationalize the reality of her situation in her own self imposed darkness.

Lost in the pounding rush of the 18 year old's masculine assault, it struck Ida that this was the first time she had ever been touched sexually by another woman. The whole concept of sharing intimacy with another woman was something Ida Morgan never found particularly enticing, to her husband's chagrin over the years. But in her current state, with the wrenching pleasure that Sterling Frankling's cock was giving her, any touch on her heated and jiggling breasts simply increased the overwhelming pleasure she was already receiving.

As the realization hit that she was being intimate with another female, Ida tried gathering all the denial she could in the recesses of her mind, as all the other crimes of passion she was guilty of rattled off, one by one, inside her head. For the first time in her marriage, she was cheating on her husband, Bruce. On top of that, she was doing it with a black man, something she had been severly scolded against her entire upbringing.

Added to the fact that he was black, Sterling was also young enough to be her grandson. And besides the knowledge that she was cheating, there was absolutly nothing remotely romantic about what was happening. Ida fully grasped the reality that she was being fucked like a common whore, on the floor on a housing project in one of Chicago's worst neighborhoods, while God knows how many witnesses looked on.

* * * * *

Rahim emerged from the kitchen with four cold cans of Shlitz Malt Liquor Bull in each hand, to smiles and friendly applause from the six guys he had rounded up from the apartment complex. Passing the cans around, Rahim beamed proudly in the glow of being responsible for organizing such a sexually surreal scene.

"Sit back..relax.... and enjoy yourselves, guys...there's gonna be plenty to go around. Soon as Sterling and DeeDee finish with her..I'll think she'll be ready to run the gauntlet. All you guys up for it?"

A chorus of "HELL YEAH" ripped through the room as Rahim opend his own Malt Liquor and went over to talk to his brother and girlfriend, as they relentlessly worked Ida over.

"Yo' Bro'.....I got all these guys to come up here for a good show..now lets give 'em one," Rahim excitedly whispered into Sterling's ear. "Now slow down a little..I'm gonna give that white lady laying down there a chance to clean out DeeDee's cunt. I kinda made a miss with it a few minutes ago ....hahaha. Take your time Bro'..I called Mom while I was downstairs and she said she wasn't gonna get home for another two hours or so..so give her all you got!"

Patting Sterling on the back, Rahim took a quick step forward to address is naked girlfriend, as she straddled Ida's chest.

"I told you DeeDee ... your pussy is a mess..why don't you take advantage of that nice woman's thirsty mouth..spread your thighs across her face and let her clean you out.....do it real slow too..all my boys wanna stand back there and watch...got it..?" Rahim hissed, arching his eyebrow slightly to make his point, as DeeDee absorbed her boyfriend's mandate.

* * * * *

His orders in tow, Sterling returned his attention back down to his steely cock as it blazed a gaping trail through Ida Morgan's stunned cunt.

Slowing his thrusts slightly, as Rahim had instructed, it felt to Sterling as if he was churning butter inside the older woman's snatch by the way her feminine juices bubbled up from deep within her body each time he pulled his cock out to the head.

Looking up to his right, at the brooding lineup of six neighborhood thugs that Rahim had recruited, Sterling felt his already ragging pulse quicken, in anticipation of all the afternoon would hold.

Turning his attention forward, Sterling watched from behind as DeeDee's waist grinded in slow sensuous circles directly above Ida's face. Hearing the sounds of her sloppy pink pussy as it collided with the woman's mouth, Sterling tried his best to lean his head to the side so he could watch DeeDee brush her frothy snatch up and down against Ida's nose, mouth and chin while he simultaniously reamed the older woman's cunt with his cock.

* * * * *

The oozing sensation of Rahim's creamy semen flowed like a smooth paste around DeeDee's insides as she aimed her greasy slit right for the oval of Ida's gasping mouth. Spreading her knees further apart on the carpet, so that each of her thighs bracketed Ida's shoulders, DeeDee looked down with sweet fascination as the gloriously glistening folds of her vagina tickled the smeared cherry red lipstick coating Ida's lips.

"Lick all that cum out Lady...I wanna see all my boyfriend's sperm swim right down your throat," DeeDee sneared, after a little coaxing from the men above.

Feeling the way Sterling was making the older lady shudder with each tedious, grinding thrust he made, each time Ida expelled a whistling deep breath, it caused a shivering rush of excitement to shoot through DeeDee's cumsoaked womb.

Her face contorting from the wicked sensation of another woman's mouth cleansing her sex, DeeDee looked up through her spasming eyelids and saw the look of unmittagated wonder on each of the 8 mens' faces that lined the room.

DeeDee could also feel Sterling's heated breath carees her naked back each time he exhaled, in preparation of luridly sending his youthful seed all the way up into Ida Morgan's quivering pink garden.

"OOHHHHAAAHHHYYYEEAAHHHZZZFFFUUCCCKKKK," DeeDee moaned, pinching her own nipples tightly between her fingernails as Ida's grip continued digging deeper into the flesh of young black girl's upper arm.

The slurping sounds from Ida's mouth underneath filled the room and as DeeDee looked down, she could clearly see the older woman's face become sloppier and sloppier with each passing swath she made with her rythemic hips.

Flexing her neck upwards from the force of her arousal, DeeDee could see the bulges in each of the mens' jeans as they looked on, seeing first hand just how turned on they had become from watching her forced lesbian display with the naked Avon Lady.

Before she even realized it was happening, the hairtrigger that was DeeDee Curry's cunt was on the verge of another explosive orgasm. Like a dam bursting, DeeDee's bare knees pressed into the carpet and her aching crotch sealed like a vaccum across Ida's face just as her second orgasm of the afternoon hit.

"UUUUHHHHAAAHHHHHGGRRRHHHHHHH," DeeDee yelped like an electicuted banchee, causing every mans' cock in the room to harden fully from the potency of what they were witnessing.

* * * * *

Watching as DeeDee shimeyed on top of Ida's face, Sterling flexed every muscle in his 200 pound body, preparing to force the 55 year old, married woman down the homestretch. Reaching up with his right arm, Sterling wrapped it around DeeDee's gyrating waist to keep her from flying off Ida's mouth like a lit rocket.

Sterling's huge balls seemed to turn to liquod fire as he soaked up the electricity from both womens' naked bodies. Pumping his cock in and out of Ida's pussy with blinding fury, he suddenly felt as if a nuclear reactor had melted down inside his groin as his virile manhood started spewing forth into the madly lurching older woman.

"AAAGGGRHHHFFFUUUCCCKKKKKKK," Sterling grimaced, as he shot every bit of lust he had into Ida Morgan's clutching pink flower.

Sterling's balls felt as if a large invisible hand hand reached between his thighs and was squeezing as hard as it could, causing his creamy white sperm to spew endlessly forth. Like a juicer forcing every bit of liquod out of an orange, Sterling angrily twisted his pelvis into Ida's, until every bit of sperm he had in his nuts was transferred from his genitalia to hers.

"That's it Bitch...how does all the cum feel painting the insides of your pussy...HUH?" Sterling hissed, as he hugged an equally exhausted DeeDee from behind.

As their orgasms slowly subsided, Sterling and DeeDee carefully pulled themselves free from Ida's prone, sexually comotose body.

"Think she's still up to the rest of us?" Rahim asked Sterling with a slight laugh.

"Yeah Dude...she'd never admit it...but she really got ito it..my cock's still tingling from how hard she was squeezing it with that cunt of hers. Bitch acted like she hadn't been fucked in years," Sterling provided his assessment with breathless wonder.

"Well then guys..lets get her up on the sofa before Mom gets home," Rahim ordered matter of factly, wondering just what Ida was going to look like when he finally got to take the final crack at her.

* * * * *

Once Sterling and DeeDee had peeled back from their initial conquest, the six men Rahim had brought upstairs each took a curious step forward to inspect the sexually ravaged carcass of Ida Morgan.

"Look at her," one of the men sighed, followed by a chorus of, "Oh My God" from the other five.

Flat on her back and naked, Ida looked like something out of a really bad porno flick. A long stringy stream of Sterling's cum had draped itself down the inside of Ida's right thigh, from the pouting and strecthed lips of her vagina, all the way down to her knee. Both her nipples were still painfully erect and each of her sagging white breasts were dotted with the residue of DeeDee's fervant fingerprints.

Getting closer, all six men could also see the look of shellshocked exhaustion etched aross Ida's previously flawless face. Ida's brow and cheeks were lined with the residue of her sweat and tears that had ran messily through her black mascara and rouge blush, causing her face to look as if it were a primitive interstate road map.

Rahim passed both Sterling and DeeDee a can of liquod refreshment as a reward for a job well done and then offered each to take a step back and watch as his friends from downstairs got their crack at the naked white woman on display.

* * * * *

Depending on one's perspective, it either looked as if Rahim's six recruits were exulting a naked white goddess up onto a pedastal so they could properly worship her, or that the six black men from the neighborhood had found a drunk woman passed out in the gutter and they had dragged her home to sleep it off.

Either way, when they finally finished positioning her, Ida Morgan was on her knees on the sofa, with her stomach and chest draped over the back cushion and her ass rasied up in the air, as the eight men and one woman in the room circled like buzzards, trying to determine who would be next to take a bite.

* * * * *

Round and round the six sex crazed recruits went, like a whirling dervish around Ida's naked body. Having already busted their nut once already, Rahim, Sterling and DeeDee took a breather and watched as the half dozen young men from the neighborhood rotated around the kneeling Avon Lady, as if she were stuck on a sexually depraved merry-go-round.

None of the six men even felt the need to take their clothes off. They simply pulled their erect cocks free from their pants and took their turn with the naked white woman, that was sadistically perched on the couch.

One by one, the six men Rahim had rounded up took their shot. Each would first ram his cock into Ida's ravaged pussy and fuck her until he was just about to cum. They would each proceed to remove their cock and slide around the sofa so they could face Ida, eye to eye.

Once in front of her, each stud waited for the next in line to take his place behind Ida and when they had injected their manhood firmly into her, the man that was stationed directly in front of her face would then jack his cock off until it exploded with fury, spraying flaming splooge all over Ida's pretty face, coating her flawless facial features with the glossy hue of their savage lust.

* * * * *

Ida Morgan felt as if she had been sucked into a whirlpool of sexual depravity as man after faceless man prepared to take his turn behind her. In the shroud of darkenss that she had created by burying her eyes in the safety of the sofa cushions, the first time one of the men reached down and took her chin into his hand, all Ida saw was a huge, veiny black dick blocking out the light. What she felt soon after, was a solid stream of youthul semen as it showered down across the bridge of her nose, like a warm April rain.

With her chin resting firmly between the nameless stud's fingers, sitting there just like a golf ball on a tee, it didn't take long for the 55 year old woman to realize what was unfolding. With another cock deeply buried in her pussy from behind, the man in front of her had came all over her face and now was in the process of rubbing his seed into her skin, just like lotion, with the marbled ebony brush of his huge phallus.

That process was repeated time after time until all six guys had emptied their balls, effectivly painting the overwhelmed Avon Woman's face a shiny shade of white as she breathlessly rested her naked weight against the back of the sofa.

Ida's pussy felt as if dozens of bees were buzzing around and she had been fucked so ruthlessly that she couldn't even tell whether or not a cock was still inside of her from the glowing after effects of the line of men that had just been through her.

Groaning from the realization that everyone in the room, except for Rahim, had already taken their best shot at her, Ida sensed the ringleader of the group still had one bullet left in his chamber. Behind her closed eyelids, Ida also was forced to come to grips with the fact that she had came at least twice herself while the half dozen neighborhood boys took their turns with her. Wallowing in the stew of her private embarrasment, Ida felt an incredible need to hide her face.

Just as Ida went to drop her face against the sofa cushions for some much needed comfort however, Rahim's booming voice rose above everyone else's tired chatter.

"Don't get all that sticky cum on your face on my Momma's couch...you know how hard that stuff is to get out?" He bellowed. "We're not through with you yet, Baby. Sit tight Ida..I got a cock that needs a nice warm place to crawl up into before you head home. Now raise that pretty little head and that pretty little ass of yours into the air."

Winking cockily to everyone assembled in the room, Rahim strutted up to Ida and addressed her waiting body for the first time. Slapping the married white woman hard on her heart shaped ass with his hand, the sizzling sound of flesh on flesh contact echoed throughout the room as Rahim took his place above Ida's kneeling frame.

"Sterling..DeeDee..guys..I might need your help here in a few to hold her shoulders down..she don't look like the ass fuckin' type..I bet she's a backdoor virgin," Rahim sighed to everyone else in the room, just in case Ida had difficulty taking what was jutting mightily out from his groin.

Seeing the look of unsteady excitement immediatly wash across everyone's face, Rahim cracked a smile when he saw two of the men approach each side of Ida's body, just in case their services would be needed.

Lifting his erect cock high into the air, Rahim placed the uncircumsized head of it against the sloppy, reddened entrance of Ida Morgan's cunt.

"Looks like a fuckin' pink speedway you motherfuckers opened up back here," Rahim laughed in amazement to his friends.

"I better grease my shit up before I stick it up her ass," Rahim thought out loud, deciding to ram his prick into Ida's pussy first.

"Won't be a problem, Dawg," one of the guys chimed in. " Bitch came in buckets at least twice while we were back there..it'll feel just like sticking your cock into a busted water balloon."

"Sure as Hell does," Rahim replied as he pushed his joint all the way into Ida's vagina, drenching his dick in the swamp of her vaginal fluids for several moments, until it was lubricated enough to take a stab at her inviting anal cherry.

Feeling his cock slide in and out of Ida's pussy like a hot switchblade through a bowl of Parkay, Rahim was amazed at the job the others guys had done loosing up the older woman's cunt.

"Do you feel my dick inside you?" Rahim leaned in and whispered roughly into Ida's ear.

"...yes...," Ida distantly replied.

"UH..HUH," Rahim groaned, before pushing his cock in harder. "Well how about.... NOW!"

"YYYEEESSSSSSSS," Ida hollered, filling the Franklin's living room with the sound of her moans when Rahim's fistlike cockhead slammed into the backwall of her womb. "GGGOOODDDAAAMMMNNNIIITTT...YYYEESSSSS...I FEEL IT!"

"I made that squeeky clean...God Fearing Bitch cuss, Guys..did you'll hear that?" Rahim laughed, noticing the gold cross necklace hanging loosly from Ida's spasming neck.

Sensing his clear dominance over Ida as well as her intense need for his sexual prowess, Rahim slowly reamed his cock in and out of her flooded pussy, allowing his black club to saturate itself in Ida's languid juices for it's inevitable trip into more cramped quaters.

Looking down hungrily at the tight bud of Ida's anus, almost picturing it smiling back at him, Rahim imagined what his huge cock was going to look like when he finally tried forcing it into the married woman's asshole.

"Hey Sterling...go into Momma's room and get the big jar of Vasoline off her nightstand..we're gonna need all the help we can get back here," Rahim asked his Brother, preparing to take Ida's rear end on a ride it would never forget.

Rahim watched as younger Brother dutifully followed orders and disappeared into Deloris's bedroom to retrieve the needed lubricant. Snapping his fingers for DeeDee to bring him the rest of his unfinished can of Bull, Rahim took it from her, turned the can upside down and chugged down the rest.

With his cock still firmly embedded inside Ida's screaming pussy, Rahim crushed the empty can in his hand and tossed it aside. His expression brightened as he belched, seeing Sterling emerge from his Mom's bedroom with the industrial sized jar of Vasoline.

Taking the huge plastic jar from his Brother, Rahim patiently twisted off the top and dug two of his fingers deep into the mass of jelly before laying the opened canister on the table beside the couch.

Taking the two fingers that he had coated with jelly, he quickly jabbed them into the slippery crack of Ida's ass, dabbing the petroleum lubricant all around the entrance to the Avon Woman's virgin rectum.

Once the outer rim of Ida's bunghole was sufficiently coated with Vasoline, Rahim aimed his saturated middle finger right for the miniscule opening, pressing it firmly between Ida's anal doorway.

"UUUMMMAAAVVVZZZAAAPPPHHMMMMAAAHHHH," Ida's voice disjointedly shrieked as every tendon in her bent legs tensed from the violation.

Pulling back slightly, so that Ida's asshole could slowly become accustomed to having something entering it, Rahim rested his middle finger there so that only his fingernail was held inside the dark tunnel.

"Get ready Lady....HERE IT COMES AGAIN..... I'M GOIN' DEEPER WITH IT," Rahim warned as he steadied his right forearm to push forward once again.

Laughing slightly from the way Ida's ass wiggled in anticipation of his promised plunge, Rahim absorbed the waves of confused ecstacy that rippled off Ida's naked and bent over body.

Teasing Ida's behind several times, faking to varying degrees actually going through with stabbing more of his middle finger into her rectum, when Ida least expected it, Rahim flexed the muscles of his right arm and slid his yellowish and gooey finger further into Ida's most private of places, all the way down to his first knuckle.

12