Avon Calling Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squeezing the snug weight of her breasts with both hands for effect, Deloris's expression brightened even more when she saw Ida's chest wantonly heave from witnessing her fondle her own gifted endowment.

Staring straight at Ida's bottom lip and the way it quivered with rampant, but desperately caged interest, Deloris enticingly lowered her hands from her breasts, all the way down her round belly towards the snap of her navy blue pants.

Pausing for effect, Deloris waited for Ida's shimmering blue eyes to fill with imploring desire, before she undid the snap of her slacks. When she finally let her fingers undo the clasp that kept her pants snugly wrapped around her waist, the acoustically sensitive room was filled with the sound of Ida briefly whimpering from the realization that Deloris's pants were about to come off.

"Just look at her looking at me," Deloris told herself, feeling half sorry for Ida as she watched her sitting there on the edge of the tub. "I can only imagine how much fun Rahim, Sterling and all those other guys had breaking her down. I wonder how much she fought it...I wonder just how much resistance she really put up before giving in and letting them do her that way?"

Pulling her pants down slowly, until she could step out of them one leg at a time, Deloris instantly felt the warmth of the steam that floated around the closed up room against her her bare ebony skin.

With her pants now completely removed, Deloris stood less than two feet in front of Ida, posing as if she were a lap dancer on stage, teasing a patron. Staring down the length of her voluptuous black body, Deloris privately scolded herself for not trimming her pubic hair for a few days, seeing the way several curly whisps of it snaked out from the frilly edges of her suddenly damp pink panties.

"She won't mind," a lusty voice inside Deloris's head reassured. "She's damn near drooling over the sight of it right now!"

By the time Deloris had worked her hands behind her back to fight the four metal bra clasps that held her breasts secure, one by one, she unhooked them, feeling her own pussy turn to cream from the Christmas morning-like look of brimming excitement that glowed out from Ida's dark blue eyes.

The binding on Deloris's huge breasts now set free, she pinched the bra's underwire between her fingers and slowly slid the wide straps off her shoulders and then down her arms.

As the bra cups dropped free and Deloris's 38DD endowment spilled out, a sobering gaze of astonishment nestled in every muscle fiber of Ida's pale face.

"You like my big black titties...dontcha Ida...just look at you...you can't take your eyes off of them," Deloris mewed softly, mockingly fondling her breasts like two huge melons, no more than a foot in front of her Avon Lady's hypnotized eyes.

Continuing to tease her soft bouncing breasts for several moments in front of Ida's shellshocked face, Deloris dropped right her hand down her stomach and snaked it inside her moistened panties to play with her throbbing clitoris.

Rolling her cherry sized nipples between the index and middle fingers of her left hand and her clit between the same fingers of her right, Deloris pulled back ever so slightly so that Ida could have a full, panoramic view of her taunting masturbatory display.

Folding her fingers into the lacy elastic of her underwear, Deloris kept her eyes locked onto Ida's, watching the older white woman's every subtle movement as she rolled her panties over her hips, down her thick thighs and finally, all the way down to the floor.

"Look at her eyes just light up...Holy Shit," Deloris beamed to herself, seeing the look of guilt-laced fascination in Ida's starry-eyed expression.

Scanning down the length of her body, to the dense patch of curly black pubic hair that hid her vagina, Deloris lovingly traipsed her fingers through her intertwined fleece as she titillated her buzzing clit, ever so gently, with her stabbing fingertips.

"UUHHHAAHHHOOHHH," Deloris moaned out loud, feeling her knees start to get weak from her self manipulation as she stood proudly above Ida's observant frame.

Taking a small step forward, allowing her exposed pussy to sneak within six inches of Ida's nose, Deloris reached down with her strong but feminine hand and dug her fingertips into the back of Ida's neck. Silently imploring the cowering white woman to stand up, Deloris caressed Ida's right collarbone with her other hand until she could easily help the petite woman hesitantly to her feet.

* * * * *

Standing face to face behind the privacy of Deloris Franklin's shower curtain, Ida meekly looked up to the black woman, who had so tenderly washed away the evidence of her afternoon romp, moments earlier. Feeling the shower relentlessly rain down on her back, Ida was thankful for the secrecy that the curtain provided as the voluptuous woman reached out and took Ida into her powerful arms.

The gnawing and reoccurring sensation of being nothing more than a scared child in Deloris's arms was now unavoidable for Ida as she stood there naked, holding her head as steady as she could, knowing that at any moment the woman that was lovingly hugging her would want to take more.

Ida's nerves were so in tune from the adrenaline that pumped wildly through her veins, she swore she could feel every droplet of water as it collided with her bare back and slowly trickled down to her small round ass.

Through the mist and haze of the shower, Ida looked down with her blurry eyes and was struck by the stark contrast of the two women's bodies, not just the obvious color difference, but also in size, age and demeanor. If there were ever two women so graphically different, that could stand toe to toe naked under a raging shower, both in stature and psyche, Ida and Deloris were it.

With each of Deloris's large but sensitive hands bracketing her frame, Ida seemed to melt against the patiently waiting black woman until it was clearly evident that she was dying for Deloris to kiss her. Parting her quivering lips several times, Ida did her best to silently beckon the younger woman to quench her guilty lust.

Ida felt Deloris's hands tighten against her slim waist and the electricity that was being transferred caused the white woman to flinch noticeably under the torrential flow that showered down.

"Do you want me to kiss you, Ida?" Deloris asked softly, pulling back slightly so that Ida could see the lurid intent in her dark brown eyes.

Deloris could clearly see Ida's lips working up and down, like a horny mime, literally begging the younger woman to place her full lips against Ida's.

"Do you... Ida?" Deloris firmly inquired again.

"...Yes," Ida finally admitted, closing her eyes from the embarrassing shame that went with giving in to her most primal and carnal fear, submitting sexually to another woman.

Behind closed eyes, it felt as if fireworks had been lit in Ida's head as Deloris Franklin's moist lips pressed squarely against hers. Ida felt her spine get weak and legs go numb the moment Deloris's mouth started working back and forth on top of hers.

Sensing Ida's body growing limper by the second in her hands, Deloris wrapped both arms completely around Ida's back, holding the awestruck white woman in her clutches as she lavishly worked Ida over with her hungry lips.

* * * * *

Deloris kept her lips firmly pressed against Ida's for what seemed like an eternity, freely allowing the prudish white woman to work out all the stored up desire and curiosity in her body until Deloris sensed Ida was prepared to explore her suppressed sexual side further.

The two women kissed for almost five minutes when Deloris decided to steer Ida's body to the side, so that she could ease the older woman's back firmly against the unforgiving slick wall of the shower stall.

With Ida now standing sideways in the tub, Deloris took a small step back and watched the sizzling beads of water rain down against the Avon Woman's pale body. Deloris imagined what it would have looked like an hour earlier, as all the men in the living room came, one after another, on Ida's face, just the same way the shower was relentlessly battering her soft facial features now.

The furious rush of water collided endlessly against Ida's face, before dripping down her chin, cheekbones and finally, like a thousand web-like rivers down her small, shiny and clean titties.

Shivering with excitement from the way all the water washed down Ida's petite body, Deloris licked her lips when she saw how the curly dirty blonde patch of pubic hair between Ida's legs straightened from the shower's cleansing deluge.

Reaching out with her right hand, Deloris luridly swiped her palm and fingers up and down Ida's torso, flicking her thumbs against the white woman's erect nipples until Ida whimpered out loud.

Pausing for just a moment, Deloris then dropped her fingers from Ida's breasts and quickly guided them over her waist, right for the puffy, pink lips of Ida's vagina. The naked Avon Woman thrashed wildly the instant Deloris's fingers collided with her raw, exposed sex, sending electrical charges rushing through both women's bodies.

Keeping the pressure of her right thumb on Ida's throbbing clit, Deloris wrapped her left hand around Ida's thigh, pulling herself closer to the 55 year old woman so she could position herself to kneel down in front of Ida, in hopes of lick the pink slit that was majestically flowering between Ida's unsteady legs.

* * * * *

"OOHH...SSHHIITT...YYEESSS," Ida's voice hissed over the rushing whoosh of the shower.

The boaring sensations of Deloris's tongue and lips inside her vagina caused Ida to slam the back of her head forcefully against the wall of the shower behind her. Her knees now completely jellied, Ida had to fight to keep her body from sliding down the slick wall as Deloris's mouth pinned Ida's crotch firmly against the stall.

Deloris's tongue felt as if it were three inches long and slitted like a snake's, as it swam its way through Ida's still cum-filled pussy.

"OOHHAAAHHHHOOHHHHHAAHHH," Ida groaned helplessly, savoring the exquisite feel of the black woman vaginal slurping.

Feeling as if she were standing naked in a raging thunderstorm, Ida tried opening her eyes as best she could, but the only thing she saw when she looked down was Deloris, on her knees, in front of her. Ida gritted her teeth together, desperately trying to maintain any semblance of composure as Deloris's black face disappeared completely between her pink feathery folds.

* * * * *

Clutching Ida's thigh gently with her left hand to hold the older woman steady, Deloris used her right index and middle fingers like two clamps to spread Ida's cunt open as she swirled her tongue up, down and all around the Avon Lady's inner sanctum.

Swallowing every few moments to clear her throat of the pungent nectar leaking out from Ida's pussy into her sucking mouth, the ripe taste of male semen was clearly evident on Deloris's taste buds as she recklessly dug her face into Ida's snatch.

"One of my boys came inside of her," Deloris proudly told herself as the familiar taste of masculine seed registered in her sensory files.

Feeling the salty mixture of male and female ejaculate tickle her throat, as it slowly made its way down to her stomach, Deloris suddenly felt Ida's entire body tighten and her flaming pussy start to vibrate against Deloris's thick pistoning lips.

The sound of Ida Morgan's screams of release shot through the bathroom like glass shattering as the shower head above droned on and on. The suction that Deloris had created with her lips on top of Ida's vagina could have peeled chrome off a trailer hitch as the younger black woman sucked the cum still inside Ida's womb out, like venom from a wound.

Forcing the older woman's petite figure hard against the sidewall of the shower, Deloris swirled her tongue through Ida's pink recesses until she felt the Avon Woman's body go completely limp and breathless above her.

Her throat now burning from all the molten female ejaculate that had washed into her mouth , Deloris delicately pulled her lips away from Ida's crotch and turned her face towards the rushing waterfall of the shower to cleanse her dark, sticky features.

Once she had washed away most of Ida's pungent arousal from her cheeks and lips, Deloris wiped the water out of her eyes and looked up at Ida, still writhing above her. Leaning in once more, Deloris planted a soulful and seductive kiss right on the white woman's buzzing clit, causing both of Ida's small feet to quiver mightily on the tub's slick floor.

* * * * *

After drying herself and Ida off, Deloris tenderly kissed the seemingly sedated woman for several moments on the neck and shoulders as she reached for a pair of towels to wrap their bodies with.

Once Deloris had placed a bulky, light blue towel around both her and Ida's body to cover their nakedness, the two women slowly walked back out to the living room so Ida could regain her bearings...and her clothes.

Deloris led the way, a good two or three steps ahead of Ida, when she turned the corner and saw that Rahim and Sterling had returned from their trip to the grocery store. Stopping at the entrance to the main family room, Deloris allowed Ida to catch up with her, knowing the numb and catatonic white woman behind her had no clue her sons had returned and were sitting in the living room.

Once Ida finally caught Deloris and eased up beside her, she saw the same thing that the lady of the house was staring at. When all four sets of eyes locked on to each other, a hushed silence of brooding disbelief inundated the Franklin residence...

To Be Continued...

12