Avon Calling Ch. 6

Story Info
Ida takes on the whole family.
2.9k words
4.3
157.6k
17

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold it right there for a second, Mom," Rahim quickly interjected. "Let me get down there first...you want it up the ass..ain't no reason we can't get your pussy licked at the same time."

Holding her pose until Rahim had wedged himself underneath her and laid flat on his back, Deloris lifted her weight up on her knees and rocked backwards, assuming the position her oldest Son had suggested.

Straddling her legs over top Rahim's straining groin, Deloris gently lowered her round black ass down on top of her Son's crotch.

"AHHHH," Rahim whistled as he adjusted himself slightly, trying to accomodate his Mother's weight.

Easing his hips gradually lower to create just the right angle to enter her from behind, Rahim nuzzled his Mother's ear and motioned for Sterling to come closer, so he could help Ida with Deloris's anal preparation.

Spreading her thick thighs apart, directly in front of Ida's shellshocked face, Deloris reached down and fondled the ripe and puffy lips of her vagina, waiting for her two virile sons to position themselves just right around her.

Feeling Rahim's hot breath cascade over her bare shoulder, Deloris listened with lustful pride as her oldest boy told Ida how to loosen up his Mother's tight asshole.

"Remember how I opened up that shithole of yours earlier, Bitch...by sticking my whole middle finger all the way up to the knuckle," Rahim began,"..Well... I'm gonna fuck her right up that same chute and now its your turn to spit on that finger of yours and grease Mom's butt. Your remember just how big my cock felt rippin' you open, Ida...remember that...you better do a damn good job gettin' Mom prepped! If she yells out when I ram my cock up her ass...I'm gonna hold you responsible."

* * * * *

Bending down to Ida's left, Sterling wedged his frame between his Mom and Ida until he could comfortably take hold of the older woman's right hand and guide it up to Deloris's waiting asshole. Stretching Ida's short middle finger out as far as it could go with his meaty black grip, Sterling aimed Ida's pointed digit straight for the small, round opening.

Looking down at Ida's expression, Sterling visibly saw the white woman wince the instant her fingertip made contact with the outer edge of Deloris's bunghole. Feeling the muscles in Ida's forearm wretch and tighten, Sterling kept the pressure of his grip up until Ida's fingernail had disappeared inside his Mom's rear end.

"That's it, Baby," Sterling groaned soothingly to Ida. "Now..just a little bit further and we'll have something going."

Quickly scanning his Mother's face to make sure she was adaquatly handling Ida's hesitant anal probe, Sterling smiled as soon as Deloris cast him a lurid smile of approval, nodding for him to force Ida's finger in further.

Sterling slowly inched forth his progression, watching with disbelieving glee as his Mom's brown eye was sliced open by Ida's small and shaky white finger. Digging his fingertips deeper into the flesh of Ida's wrist, Sterling hummed out loud when he heard Deloris cry out from having her bunghole penetrated.

Tightening his grip around Ida's wrist, Sterling twisted her hand as far as it would go until her embedded finger swirled, first clockwise, then counterclockwise, inside his Mom's rectum.

"GODDAMNIT...SON," Deloris shouted out as she whimpered with pleasure on top of Rahim's chisled chest.

Squeezing his Mom's ample breasts between his kneading fingers, as they spilled wildly across her chest, Rahim nibbled back and forth across his Mother's ear and neck as Ida was forced to burrow her middle finger deeper into Deloris's constricting anus.

Rahim let the warm flesh of his Mother's titties caress his clenching fingers as she gasped out madly for air from the Avon Lady's anal penetration.

"She almost ready down there?" Rahim asked down to Sterling, feeling his own dick on the verge of exploding from the way Deloris grinded her asscheeks against his buzzing gentitals.

Seeing his Mother's crotch grind as if she had become possessed by some carnal and demonic force, Sterling knew she couldn't take much more without cumming again before Rahim even got a shot at her. Squeezing Ida's wrist even tighter in his hand, Sterling slowly helped the stunned white woman remove her unsteady middle finger from Deloris's depths.

"Yeah Bro," Sterling finally replied, watching Deloris's pink inner anal lining flower out when Ida's greasy finger was expelled from it. "I think she gave you just enough room to slam that big dick of yours up inside Mom."

Turning his attention to Ida briefly, as he dropped her hand back down by her side, Sterling saw a morose mixture of apprehention and anticipation in the white woman's dark blue eyes. One that he had never quite seen before from another human being.

Without giving Ida a moment to pause and collect her thoughts, Sterling instantly manuevered Ida's right hand underneath Deloris's rear and dropped the white woman's fingers on top of Rahim's steely erection.

"UMMPPHH," Ida winced when her fingertips blindly felt the virile warmth radiating out from the 20 year old stud's crotch.

"Take his dick in your hand, Lady..and ball that fist around it real tight," Sterling mouthed approvingly as Ida tentativly tightened her weak grip around Rahim's beheamouth and jerked it awkwardly up and down.

"Now Ida.....open that pretty little mouth of yours and stick my Brother's cock in it...get it all nasty and wet so it will slide right into my Mom's asshole," Sterling leaned in and sternly ordered.

Sterling saw a look of disgusted acceptance wash across Ida's face as she looked up at Rahim's cock, trying to figure out how to get the beast back into her mouth.

Catching a quick peek at Rahim and Deloris waiting above, Sterling winked slyly up to the two as Ida's mouth parted so she could lubricate Rahim's manhood for its impending dark journey.

Sterling could hear his Brother sigh loudly the moment Ida's front row of teeth met the sensitive spongy hear of Rahim's cockflesh. Patting the older woman on the back of the neck, Sterling nudged her head gently forward until the fistlike tip of Rahim's dick had disappeared down Ida's throat.

"UUGGRRMMPPHH,'" everyone in the room heard Ida groan when the head of Rahim's joint slammed into the back wall of her mouth.

"Now let that spit of yours soak his dick, Bitch," Sterling hissed down to Ida. "Hold your breath so all that sweet saliva can wash down my Brother's missile. I don't want my Momma to feel any more pain than she has to when you inject Rahim's cock into her backside."

* * * * *

With her face buried deeply between Rahim and Deloris's parted legs, the pungeant smell of male and female arousal permiated Ida's senses each time she inhaled through her nose as she tried her best to orally rinse Rahim's cock.

Her muscles numb from the multitude of pyhsical and mental obstacles she had been forced to overcome, Ida had so cognitivly distanced herself from reality, that it took Sterling several times to pat her on the back before she realized he was trying to tell her it was time to put Rahim's dick inside Deloris's ass.

Feeling Rahim's rough hand brush up against her chin as he proceeded to ease his cock free from the clutches of her lips, Ida jerked her head back just enough so that Rahim's greased up erection slid messily out of her mouth and down her slimy chin.

"Now grab it in your hand, Ida and aim it for Momma's tail," she heard both boys mockingly order.

Sickened by the perversity of it all, Ida gulped and swallowed hard before taking Rahim's sloppy joint into her hand and angling its wicked mass upwards, so that its helmet shaped head was right at the doorstep of Deloris's anus.

* * * * *

Rahim looked over his Mother's writhing shoulder and clearly saw Ida's white hand gripping his meaty appendage as she tried bending it at the right angle to fit inside Deloris's rectum.

"Help her out if she needs it Sterling..she looks like a paralysed kid with that thing in her hand," Rahim commented with a mix of humor and pity.

Rolling his hips down the mattress slightly, to allow Ida a little more slack with his cock, Rahim cracked a big smile when he felt his throbbing prick collide against his Mother's loosened anal bud.

"Now snake that thing inside her ass, Bitch," Rahim bellowed from above.

With a little support from the younger of the two boys, Ida steadily inched the monsterous endowment twitching in her hand, into the button sized hole in the center of the voluptuous black woman's asscheeks.

The sound of the air flowing out of Deloris's mouth turned from a shallow whisper to a bristling and shrill hiss as her oldest Son's gigantic phallus found a home inside her darkest of caverns.

* * * * *

Rahim held his breath as Ida gently forced his enormous black stalk deep into his Mother's ass. Looking down over Deloris's shaky shoulder, he became nearly drunk with lust as the sexually depraved scene unfolded between his and his Mother's legs.

Watching on with Brotherly pride as Sterling helped guide Ida's advances forward, looking stangely as if he were teaching the woman how to drive, Rahim smiled down to his younger Brother as he helped the naked Avon Woman with her digustingly surreal chore.

With his cock emebedded all the way up to the light ring of skin just below the head of his penis, Rahim finally let out a huge exhale that caused a minefield of raging goosebumps to rise across the ebony surface of his Mother's overheated skin.

Rahim could also see Deloris's flaming pussy become brighter and brighter as the brunt of her arousal pooled in her raw and buzzing quim. Seeing his Mom's vagina virtually blooming before his eyes, Rahim whispered down to Sterling. "Hey Bro'.....That Bitch's mouth is free...Look at the way Mom's pussy is beggin' to be loved."

Gritting his teeth in an attempt to keep his composure, as his Mom's powerful rectal muscles squeezed the Hell out of his cock, Rahim looked on in amazement as his younger Brother took Ida by the back of her thin neck and forced the married white woman's face directly into Deloris Franklin's steaming pink fissure.

"Bet ya its her first taste of pussy," Rahim wagered correctly as the initial sounds of Ida's forced vaginal buffet filtered up to his ears.

"Be willin' to bet it won't be her last either," Sterling added as he manuvered Ida's head like a hand puppet, back and forth against his Mother's languid snatch.

Seeing his huge cock now embedded deeply into his Mother's tail at the same moment Ida's face was buried into her sensitive, bloodfilled vaginal folds, Rahim could only imagine the bonejarring sensations that were ripping through his Mother's body as she writhed and shook on top of his barrel chest.

* * * * *

Once he was sure Ida's face was going to stay pressed against his Mother's cunt on its own, Sterling gradually relented his grip around her neck and slowly let it filter up to her head where he started to twist her silverish blonde and neatly trimmed locks between his black fingers.

Feeling the softness of Ida's sweaty hair on his rough and heated flesh, Sterling found himself captivated by how Ida's soft and feminine facial features looked as they lapped at Deloris's greasy and bubbling snatch, at the same moment Rahim's seething cock burrowed a deep trench into Deloris's gaping rear end, no more than two inches away.

Sterling visually sensed both his Mom and Rahim were on the verge of cumming as he rolled Ida's hair in small circles around his fingers. Surveying the awe inspiring scene, a lightbulb suddenly switched on inside the 18 year old's head as the carnal clusterfuck played out in front of him.

Scooping his hand down so that his fingers were at the base of his Mother's pussy and Ida's chin, Sterling quickly slid his hand up, effectivly breaking Ida Morgan's liplock on Deloris's cunt. Once the older woman's face was freed from its sloppy platter, Sterling leaned in and bluntly told Ida to get up on her knees and to crawl further up the bed.

Noticing that his Brother had instinctivly figured out what he was up to by the way Rahim gradually slowed his anal rythems inside their Mom's behind, Sterling waved down to Rahim, silently holding his Brother back until he could get Ida's body situated correctly on top of Deloris.

Whispering what he wanted into Ida's disbelieving ear, Sterling smiled as if he were a proud artist when the white woman's pussy came to rest right on top of his Mother's sex.

Reaching between Ida's naked asscheeks with his right hand, Sterling slipped his fingers into both womens' cunts, massaging each, as they messily plowed against one another.

"GODDAMN THAT SHIT IS HOT," Sterling brazenly shouted up to Rahim as he washed his hand in both womens' steaming vaginas.

Dabbing his thumb up inside Ida's rectum at an impossible angle, Sterling forced to older woman's crotch all the way down against Deloris's.

With each woman now having stimulation inside their asses at the same time their pussies were glued together, Sterling knew it was only a matter ot time before each woman came under the relentless assault.

"Mom 'bout ready to cum?" Sterling heard Rahim bellow from behind Deloris's back.

"Yep... Dawg," the younger of the two quickly answered. "And this white woman is about to bust a nut too from the way her asshole is squeezing my thumb."

Muff to muff, Ida and Deloris's pussies grinded together in a noisy and lurid chorus, as the bed squeeked painfully under the weight of the four people on it.

Sterling could feel his Mother's and Ida's rich vaginal secretions mix into a sticky paste on his hand as he reamed the white woman's raw asshole with his index finger. Leaning his head in closer, Sterling tried to get as close as possible as both womens' cunts spiraled towards release.

The closer he got, the clearer Rahim's flexing penis became as well, as its long and jaggedy veins pumped like raging rivers inside his Mother's ass. Knowing that the first person who came would, in effect, open the floodgates for everyone else, Sterling licked his lips, anxiously awaiting the first person to break.

It only took a few seconds more to pass when Sterling openly watched his Mom become the first of the three to succumb to orgasm.

With her voluptuous body perched on top of her oldest Son's rock solid frame and his massive erection plunged obscenly deep into her tight asshole, the added sensation of Ida's tiny body on top of hers was simply too much for Deloris to handle. Electrical jolts of seismic energy pulsated inside Deloris's cunt as Ida's pussy grinded against it, causing both fleshy feminine sex organs to look as if they had temporarily become one.

"UUURRRHHHGGGGRRHHHHHH," Deloris groaned out, smashing her pearly whites together as if she were giving birth.

Wrapping her powerful hands around Ida's diminuative asscheeks, Deloris forced Ida's crotch harder down against her own as she rapidly flailed her head side to side on top of Rahim, who was still cruelly shishkabobbing her rear end down the homestretch.

"MMMPPPHHMMAAAHHH," Ida cried out as well, unable to contain her final draining orgasm as her head went limp, causing her sweatsoaked face to collapse straight down into Deloris's heaving bosom.

With Deloris and Ida totally losing control above him, the sight of the older woman's head tucked tightly between his Mother's breasts combined with the pyshical sensation of her rectum constricting his cock until Rahim was left with no other option but to allow his lust to explode in a blazing fury, sending his scalding seed straight up his Mother's bowels.

Hugging his arms over top of his Mother and Ida's body, Rahim clenched his fingertips into the flesh of Ida's alabastor asscheeks, effectivly sandwiching Deloris's body between him and the convulsing Avon Lady on top of her.

Allowing the unleashed power of both womens' souls to radiate against his skin, Rahim could feel the sloppy remnants of his orgasmic release flood Deloris's rear before the cum slowly started to ooze back down the glistening ebony skin of his cock and then out of his Mother's asshole.

Rahim kept his spear embedded inside Deloris's rectum for several moments, allowing every bit of lust lingering inside the two women to completely spill forth, as they writhed like sweaty and spent carcasses on top of his rippled pecs.

* * * * *

The only one of the four that was able to float above the carnal array of intertwined bodies, Sterling gawked, poked and prodded at the mass of white and black skin gasping in a heap, on the center of the bed.

Dropping his cock between Ida's quivering shoulder blades, Sterling dribbled his granite penis down the white woman's spine until it's rounded head dipped between her sweaty melon sized hips.

Pinching Ida's asscheeks apart with his hands, Sterling crouched down and eased the tip of his manhood inside the Avon Woman's anus one last time.

Crushing Ida's weight down on top of Deloris and Rahim beneath, Sterling savagly jerked off his cock several times with the help of Ida's tense rectal muscles until the remaining lust inside of his balls spat out in a thick white spray from his seething peehole.

Pulling his cock out with a painful and wincing snap, Sterling smiled wickedly as his cum oozed straight down and dripped into Ida's gaping asshole, like a wet and gooey golf ball sinking into the cup.

THE END

Thanks for reading!!