Awaiting Master

Story Info
Slave has short wait for master to return home.
1.4k words
3.98
25.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravenara
Ravenara
86 Followers

I'm waiting on you at home. You've had a good day at work and in turn you've decided to celebrate, in me. I have followed your strict orders, which I had received over the phone not even an hour ago. I sit on the couch, wearing only three things. Your favorite work shirt with only the two middle buttons done, my brand new, knee high, black leather stilettos, and lastly my collar. I am sitting as instructed leaning my back against the arm of couch with one leg on the couch and the other hanging over the front of the couch, my leash, folded and hanging from my mouth. I hear your car pull up and I can barely keep myself planted on the couch. The noise your keys make at the lock is enough to drive me crazy, and I know you are taking a little extra time on purpose. Finally the door opens to reveal you, your eyes lock on the exact spot I'm supposed to be. You smile seeing that your slave has obeyed you. You walk over to me and run your hand down my head, behind my ear, and to the leash, which you remove from my mouth and replace with your mouth. A hot and hungry kiss. You suddenly pull back and snap the leash to my collar and start for the bed room. I stand to follow and you stop.

"Did I say my slave could walk?" I shake my head.

"No master, you did not." You raise an eyebrow at me as I stand there.

"Then why is my slave still standing?" I immediately drop to my hands and knees. You look down at me for a moment before nodding and leading the way to the bedroom. Once inside the bedroom you drop the leash. A signal I learned awhile ago that means to stay where I am. You move over to the bed and removes the covers, tossing them into the farthest corner from the bed. My heart skips a beat as I realize what your plans are for me do not include the cover of the blankets. You back for me, without a word you grab my collar and pull me to my feet. You move to kiss me and when I lean in to meet you half way you grasp my hair roughly and pull my head back.

"I never gave my slave permission to kiss me, now did I?" Is hissed between your clenched teeth. With a bit of a shiver I answer.

"No Master." With that you push me hard back on to the bed. You point to the head board.

"Into position." I move quickly, up the bed and lay my wrists above my head and near the head board. You produce a set of shiny metal hand cuffs. They are snapped around the bars of the head board and then my wrists. Locking me in place so you can feed your wild hunger anyway you like. Forcefully you grab my chin and make me look at you.

"They aren't too tight are they?" Through all your roughness and dominance you always make sure that you never seriously hurt me. I shake my head and that's when a wicked grin spreads across your face. "Have you been a good slave or a bad slave?"

"A good slave Master." Again with the eyebrow raised.

"Oh really? So if I were to take a walk around the place I wouldn't find any evidence that you've been a bad girl?" I shake my head, which is a lie. I have left little pieces of evidence around the place that I have been naughty. You just nod at me and leave the room. There are a few moments of silence before I hear a forced sigh and a tisk of the tongue. That is when I know you've found the computer. Although the screen saver had come on and hidden the internet window that was open, all you had to do was move the mouse and you would see naked women licking each other and other girls taking cocks in their pussy's that looked too large for them to take. You like to act like me looking at porn is a bad thing, but in reality I know the thought turns you on. Which is evident by the bulge at your zipper when your reenter the bed room. "I thought you said you have been a good slave? Not only were you a naughty slave but you lied to your Master. And that calls for punishment. Roll over." I move up just a little bit giving my wrists a bit of slack as I slowly roll my body over, my arms now criss crossed above my head. Your hand comes down on my ass in a hard slap that forced me to grit my teeth. You hit again, on the other cheek. Then as if bored with my ass you smack the sides of my thighs. I can tell by the sting that they will be red even after we fuck. You give me one good last smack that pulls a moan from my mouth. That must have been what you were looking for because you then rolled me back over and began to undress.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard you little naughty slave. Then I'm going to leave you handcuffed until in the morning." That was my punishment. You reach down and undo your pants, your dick now visible to my hungry eyes. Commando, you had this planned long before you left work today. Slowly you climb up my body, rubbing from my ankles up feeling the leather that stops just below my knees then moving up to skin. Up my stomach your hands travel and they unbutton your shirt, up my chest and to my neck where they circle around and up to my hair. You grab two fists full of hair, hard and pull my head back. You advance for a kiss and I remain perfectly still, only centimeters from my lips you stop and smile.

"My little slave girl has finally learned." Your mouth presses hard to mine, your tongue fishes out and forces my mouth open and explores freely. Your knees spread my legs and as you bite my lip you plunge deep inside of me, pulling a loud moan from my mouth. "My slave loves to be fucked doesn't she?" I can only nod as you begin to pound inside of me hard. "Oh no... you are gonna answer me slave. Does my slave loved to be fucked?" I force myself to speak.

"Yes.... Master." You smile and spread my legs wider so you have room to pound harder. One of your hands grasps a bar of the head board, the other my collar, you pull slightly on the collar and use it and the head board to pull your dick deep inside of me. With a groan you quickly let go of both and grab my wrists hard.

"Come for me!" My body, well trained and on cue, spasms into a fierce orgasm. Then you pull out of me and before I can moan my complaint your hand covers my mouth. "Uh hu... Masters slave doesn't whine. Roll over again." You get off of me enough that I can roll over and push myself up on my knees as much as the cuffs will allow. I feel your hands on my hips and your legs spreading my legs wider. You wrap a hand around the bulk of my hair and with a quick pull of the hair plunge deep inside of me again, this time my moan was more of a borderline scream. "Oh yes. My little slave loves this." I nod. "Speak!" You say as you give my ass a nice slap.

"Yes Master!" You move just a little bit hitting a new spot deep inside me. We both moan loudly together. You give my hair a nice hard tug.

"Come for me!" I scream though this orgasm which takes you over the edge with me. I can feel your dick pulsing though your orgasm. Then your body leans against me slightly exhausted. You move to lie beside me. "Roll back over." When I do you give me a tender kiss, turn off the light, and find the covers. Cover us up and snuggle up next to me. We both fall asleep to take an evening nap, my hands still cuffed to the head board and my pussy throbbing from the abuse it had just taken.

Ravenara
Ravenara
86 Followers