Awake and Dreaming

Story Info
What just happened?
1k words
3.88
31.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy night. I was lying in bed, softly sleeping. I started to dream.... In my dream, I am lying in my bed sleeping, and the window opens slowly. He climbs in, dressed in black. He creeps over to the bed and he puts his hand over my mouth as his other hand grabs my wrists together and ties them to the bedpost. I wake up and start struggling. "Be quiet and you won't get hurt." he whispers. I see the glint of a very sharp looking knife lying next to me and stop struggling. "Good, now if you'll cooperate, this will go easier for you. You never know you might just enjoy it. I'm going to move my hand from your mouth. If you scream, you'll find something less enjoyable covering it next time. Understand?" I nod my head. He moved his hand from my mouth and took the knife in his hand. I gasp and start trembling. His simply laughed as his cut away the short green nightie I was wearing. Under it, I am completely naked. "I knew his were a slut, wearing no underwear. You wanted this to happen didn't you."

"Bastard" I whisper softly.

"Now what did I tell you. Ok I'm going to have to keep you quiet somehow."

His sat up and remove his black jeans and briefs, and his large cock springs into view. He crawled up my body and grabbed my jaw with his hands. "Now open up Princess, and you'd better do well, or you'll painfully regret it." I open my lips wide as he pressed his cock into my mouth. He started pumping it in and out as I stroke his cock with my lips and tongue. He moaned, fucking my mouth, and to my horror, I feel my body responding to the moment and my pussy began to get wet. I start sucking harder on his cock and he stopped moving and pulled out of my mouth. I moan softly and he laughed.

"Greedy little cocksucker aren't you?" he says. He slides down my body and runs his fingers over my pussy. He laughs when he feels how wet I am between my lips. He sticks one finger in my pussy, then two and moves it in and out as I react to this violation by moaning and moving. Then he pulls his fingers out and places them between my lips. I lick my juices off his fingers and he places his hand back to my pussy again. He begins rubbing my clit as his head leans down to suck my nipples into his mouth. I feel his teeth gently sink softly into one and I moan loudly. He begins sucking and nibbling on both breasts as his finger work expert little circles around my clit. My body is trembling in response and I'm panting in excitement.

Then he licks his way down my stomach and down to my thighs, where his place soft bites on the inside of my thighs. I gasp and give soft little shouts. Then his mouth moves to my pussy as his fingers spread my lips apart. His tongue runs over my clit and I lift my hips up into his mouth and he places his mouth around my clit and suck deeply while flicking my clit. I have no choice but to react to this.

"Ohhhhhhhhh" I moan loudly. His tongue darts down into my hole and slides in, moving around and causing me to whimper. He moves back to my clit and sucks harder again driving me into a frenzy of pleasure, 'til his feel my body tensing in anticipation of my orgasm. Then he stops. "Please let me cum!" I beg. He laughs and then slides up to me. He places his tongue in my mouth and I suck on it greedily as his fingers find my clit again. Then I feel the head of his cock rubbing over my clit and I whimper. "Is this what his want baby?" his say. "Yes! Please!" I beg.

"Where do his want it?"

"Deep inside me," I pant

"And what do his want me to do with it?"

"Fuck my pussy please!" I shouted.

His slide his cock down my soaking wet clit to my opening and just put the tip in. He laughs as I arch my hips, trying to get him in deep. "Stop moving." he says. I gasp again and quit lifting my hips. With his cock barely inside me, and I can feel myself throbbing, wanting to be fucked so badly. He moves both hands to my breasts. He squeezes each breast roughly as he shoves his cock deep inside with one stroke.

I scream, as an orgasm hits me sharply. He begins to thrust in and out, slowly as his squeeze my breasts, kneading them. Then his hands slide to my sides and his run his nails down my sides sharply as his thrusting gets faster and harder. I am moaning and rocking my hips, my body arching. "Fuck me, fuck me," I yell, moaning out of control as his cock pumps in and out of me. His thrusts get wild as his begin panting and moaning and I feel his cock go rigid and his orgasm close. I start moaning loudly and he grips his nails into my hips. Then it hits and I lean my head back and scream as he begins pouring his hot cum into me. My pussy throbs around his as we hit our orgasms. He collapses on me for a moment and then slips slowly out of me and disappear into my bathroom. I'm still shaken from the momentum of what has just happened. He comes out and kisses me on the forehead, leaning over to untie my hands. They flop beside me; my body still in too much shock to move. Then he slips out the window and disappear in the night....

I wake up slowly, reveling in the effects of that dream. It was a great dream, I think to myself as I slip into the bathroom. Then I notice the red marks on my wrists...