Awake Or Dreaming (A Bedroom Tale)

Story Info
When you wake up next to the woman you love.
2.7k words
4.54
19.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i dream.. of waking up next to you.. of slowly stretching.. maybe for a moment.. fogetting that i am anything but alone.. and as i raise my arms up.. maybe i slide softly against you lying there..

sometimes i wake up at this point.. and all i can remember is being disappointed.. i can't quite remember what i was dreaming of.. but i know it was over much too soon..

othertimes.. like now.. i stay in the dreams.. grabbing ahold of it.. and wrapping myself deep inside..

letting myself smile when i feel your body there.. as i was stretching.. it was just the tiniest touch.. just the softest softest touch of skin.. when my arms slid themselves up..

it only lasted a moment.. but the thoughts it inspired seemed ready to overtake my mind..

turning to the side.. i finally open my eyes.. and look at you laying there.. all bundled up in the covers.. with just your hair flowing from the top.. as i turn and look at you.. the covers slide from my chest.. and i notice that i am not wearing a shirt.. curious.. i slide a hand down.. and pull the covers lower.. and see that i am not wearing anything at all..

as my hands reach down and slide over my penis.. it reacts and starts to stiffen.. making me sigh.. then i stop.. and wonder.. if i'm naked..

are you?

slipping myself free of the covers.. i slide up closer to you.. close enough where my now erect penis.. comes into contact with the blankets covering you.. just.. so soft.. it seems to glide across the head of my erection.. it almost distracts me.. it feels so wonderful..

but.. laying there next to you.. i remember that i had other ideas to examine.. as i slowly slide my hands and reach of the covers.. pulling them away from your body.. slowly.. so so slowly.. i can hear you softly breath.. still sleeping.. and i want to enjoy this.. just me alone.. this discovery of your body..

for now, anyways..

the blanket glides down a bit.. away from your neck.. your shoulders.. both soft white and pale.. and so inviting.. that i can't resist.. and reach up and softly kiss you there.. on the back of your neck.. then across your shoulders.. just soft kisses.. each one a short prayer of gratitude.. that i was allowed to be this close to an angel..

realising that i might wake you.. i stop.. and go back to removing the covers.. laying there.. behind you.. all i can see.. is how slowly the blankets.. which are a pale pale blue.. slides down.. revealing your back.. down to the mesmerizing curve of it.. as it meets with your hips.. and..

as it glides down.. i can see that you aren't naked.. not completely.. as i smile when i see you wearing my dark blue boxers.. god i love the way it looks on you.. how it molds itself to the curves of you.. it makes me have to double my concentration.. to ignore the throbbing that is going on at my midsection.. and.. the desire to completely pull these covers off..

pulling back a bit.. i slide out of bed.. down to the foot.. and i finish pulling the covers off of you.. letting them softly fall to the floor.. reaching down.. and sliding my hands along your legs.. your ankles..

then reachind down.. and kissing each foot.. each perfect painted toenail..

then i stop..
because i hear you moan.. and i hear you move..
i just stand there.. waiting.. wondering if you are awake.. or just enjoying a dream..
slowly i listen.. and can hear you softly mutter something in your sleep.. as sleep it is.. since i can hear you softly snoring..

what you have done.. instead of waking up.. was to turn until you were sleeping on your back.. and i just stand there and look at you.. letting my eyes start at your feet.. and work their way up.. across your legs.. across the damned fetching dark blue of the boxers.. as they sit on your pale skin.. then.. across your stomach.. and.. across each perfect breast..

god.. my breath catches.. and i can't help it.. i just stare at you.. at your breasts.. each one perfect.. pale.. with the most subtle shade of pink.. just edging each nipple..

walking to the side of the bed.. i let my fingers glide across you.. just a soft pass.. like a man whispering his dying breath.. that softly..

letting my finger tips slip over each nipple.. each soft pink nub.. then i lick my finger.. and do it again.. gasping at how amazingly easy i am to please.. as i am spell bound by the simple change.. if each nipple now shining and a little moist..

leaning over.. i bring my lips right up to each one.. and softly kiss one.. then the other.. then the soft skin around each nipple.. until i find myself in the hollow between them.. then i softly kiss up.. up your neck.. until i get to your lips..

and standing there.. leaning over you.. i just stare at you.. god you are beautiful.. just laying there.. sleeping.. some part of what is going on.. maybe echoed in your dreams.. as you gift soft little whimpers everynow and again..

god i love you

reaching down.. i kiss your lips.. just a soft slow kiss.. desperate not to wake you.. not yet..
unable to control myself.. i walk down to the end of the bed again.. and reaching up.. grab hold of the bottoms of your boxers.. well.. mine actually..

but damned if they don't look better on you

slowly.. i find that i am now the one moaning in anticipation.. as it glides off of you.. so slowly.. at first i see just the hint.. then slowly your hips reveal themselves to me.. and as i keep pulling them down.. i smile as i see the soft curls that were underneath the blue silk..

unable to wait.. i pull the boxers off of you.. and.. almost wake you up.. god.. i just stood there again.. like a statue.. as you moaned.. and moved again in your sleep.. whispering softly in your sleep..

but you didn't awake.. all you had done.. was manage to move youself where your legs were now parted.. almost like you were giving me permission.. even in your sleep..

so.. i glided up.. sliding up the bed.. softly moving your legs.. until i can slither my way between them.. until i am there.. right there.. in the heat of you..

just.. staring at you.. sleeping there.. from where i am on the bed.. all i can see.. are..your inner thighs on the sides of my face.. i can almost see your breasts.. trying not to breath too hard.. i reach up.. and slide my hands across what is right in front of me..

sliding my hands across the soft red lips of you.. sliding them so softly.. across.. loving the tickle of hairs against my fingertips..

pulling myself up a little bit.. i raise my head and look to see if you are awake.. but.. all i see are your eyes closed.. and.. even though it's hard to tell.. becasue my own heart is pounding so loudly.. it sounds as if you are still breathing soft and slowly.. still asleep..

so i reach in.. and with my fingertips.. i slowly slide you open.. smiling as i see the red give way to the pale pale pink of you.. then.. as it opens a little.. i can see the beginnings of a much darker.. much sweeter pink..


for a moment.. all i do is sit there.. and just whiper. just breath soft words..letting the warmth of my breath.. wash over you.. then.. i just let my tongue tease out a bit.. and glide across you.. softly..

over and over.. soft butterfly licks.. all the way from the bottom of you.. on the bed.. up until i flick softly the tip of my tongue over your clit..

i have no idea how long i do this.. and i lose track of time.. until i hear a moan.. then i feel your hips move.. pushing closer to my face.. my mouth..

and i slide up.. and just take your clit.. hood and all.. slowly into my mouth.. just so soflly.. letting my tongue glide across it.. while i suck softly.. letting my saliva swirl around..

that's when i get the idea that you are awake..
because..
well.. i feel a hand sliding in my hair.. and i hear you moan my name..

not afraid to wake you anymore.. i let my hands run up and down your legs.. across your thighs.. up your waist.. until they meet your hands.. and we just hold on tight.. as i slide myself closer.. and let your clit slide out.. but not before i give it a very wet and sloppy kiss.. and i slide myself up.. and start to lick you..

sucking your lips in.. then alternating.. by sliding my tongue across you.. trying to slide it into you.. all the way from the top.. all the way.. to the bottom.. where i can slide my tongue.. and.. as you open your legs for me.. i can feel my tongue slide over the tight little pucker of your butt..

sad to lose the contact.. i take my hand from yours.. and bring them down to me.. sliding them around your waist.. as i get up.. and slide my body over you.. until i reach your face.. and i just..

kiss you..

loving the taste of your lips.. mixed with the taste of your juices..
loving the feel of my very hard cock.. as it rests between us.. hard and hot against your skin..

with a soft soft kiss.. biting almost on your lips.. i go back down.. and slide my hands across your hips.. and roll you over.. stomach down on the bed..

reaching in.. i kiss the beautiful bottom that is now before me.. all around.. and inbetween.. sliding my tongue all over you.. then down to your pussy.. getting it all wet and glistesning..

i grab your hips.. and pull you to the end of the bed.. letting your legs fall softly down.. helping them.. so you don't hurt yourself..

as i spread you legs wide.. and move inbtween them..
kneeling down..

grabbing my cock with my hands.. i slide my hand over it.. over the tip of it.. into the drip of cum already there.. pulling my hand to my mouth.. i lick it.. then spit on it..

and i use that.. rubbing it all over my cock.. getting it soooo damn slick and slippery..

looking up from my erection.. i see you there.. and notice that you are looking back.. watching the whole thing.. and you smile at me.. as i slide myself up.. and holding my cock in one hand.. i hold your hips in the other.. on one side.. and come closer..

just letting the head of my cock touch.. just softly.. so soflty.. letting it rub up and down the whole length of your pussy.. from the top.. letting it run in the curve of your butt.. letting it slide in soft circles over the pucker of it.. then i slide it down.. until i can feel the hard heat of your clit rubbing back..

smiling at the way your hips flexed when you felt me there.. i rub the head of my cock.. in a slow circle across your clit.. just around and around.. slow slow.. then i stop..

and as soon as i hear you moan a bit in complaint.. i slide myself into you.. just the head.. just letting it glide and rest there.. then i pull all the way out .. moving my body.. so that it puts pressure on the top of your pussy.. well.. since you're upside down.. the bottom of it.. so that when my cock comes out.. it pops out.. like on a spring.. bouncing up.. then coming back down.. in a moist smack.. on your ass..

i try to do that a couple more times.. until on one of the times i slid into you.. you just.. backed into me.. hard.. and i sank all the way into you..

grabbing your hips.. i pull back out and then all the way back in again.. squeezing hard on your hips.. as i move our bodies together.. then apart..

it looks so amazing back here.. just watching the hard redness of my cock.. slide into and out of.. the soft soft pink of your pussy.. god how it glistens.. you are so wet and warm and i could just imagine myself here for ever..

after a while.. i just..grab a little tighter.. moving my hands a bit.. noticing that i am leaving white hand prints on your skin.. that turn slowly to red.. and.. as soon as i can get a good grip.. since i keep slipping with all the sweat on our bodies.. mixing together..

as soon as i have a good grip..

i pull out almost all the way.. and just slid into you.. not hard.. but not soft.. just.. really really determined
loving the soft slurp of it.. as i slide into you again and again..

and after a while.. i hear you start to whimper.. that you want to come so bad..
you beg me to make you cum..

knowing that i couldn't last much longer here.. cause i was about to come.. i could feel it in the pit of my stomach.. all the way through my cock.. like a line pulling through me.. coming out the tip.. just.. like a line of pure pleasure..

so.. i reach down and kiss your back.. and slide out of you.. reaching down.. and.. i keep doing what i can.. until i can feel myself almost coming.. then i stop.. and slide down..

and just start sliding my fingers inside you.. and sucking.. and licking..
making sure i get to know that clit.. that i can feel throbbing..

and.. i listen.. asking you what you need me to do.. and.. when you tell me suck harder.. i suck harder.. when you tell me softer.. or move.. i do.. until i can feel you start to shake a bit.. and start to tremble.. and i can taste you.. it seems to get a bit sweeter..

and as i suck on you.. trying to suck you dry..

i feel you come for me

come on my lips.. on my tongue.. i can feel it.. you buck your hips up.. moving your ass up.. so hard.. that it makes me bite my tongue a bit.. and numbs me..

over and over you buck.. and.. it just makes me hard and ready to come again..
so.. just as you think it's over.. that you are almost done..

i slide into you.. knowing it won't take me but a second to come.. i have been on the edge of coming.. since i tasted you coming..

and i fuck you.. hard.. grabbing tight and fuck you.. and.. i hear you gasp.. and moan.. and start to speak in languages i'm sure have been dead for thousands of years..

as.. you start to come again.. harder this time.. and when i feel the walls of your pussy just grab down on me.. i join you..

i come so damn HARD inside you

for what seems like an eternity.. just.. shooting cum again and again.. i can feel it sliding out of you.. down the front of my balls.. making a pool.. your juices and mine

when i finish.. i'm so weak.. i have to hold onto you.. my hand on your ass.. to be able to stand up..

my knees are shaking that hard

and i look at you there..

just as drenched in sweat as i am

still shaking in the finishing throws of an orgasm

i see your pussy.. just red red red.. so swollen.. and throbbing.. and.. i can see the soft smear of come.. trailing out of you..

god damn i love you

it takes all my strength.. but i slide back into bed beside you..
as you turn and curl up against me.. we just lat there.. gasping.. still shivering..
slowly.. i feel something slide against my legs.. then my body..

you've covered us back in the blankets..
and before i notice it.. somewhere between turning and kissing you again and again


i wake up again..
dreaming.. of being next to you..