Awakened By My Nightmare

Story Info
Husband is dominated by wife's lover.
2.7k words
3.94
119.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nightmare started with the first batch of intra-office mail that fateful day. It was a drizzly Monday morning and I almost got into a head on collision with a tractor-trailer on my way to the office. As soon as I parked my car into the lot and got out, I stepped right into a huge puddle of cold muddy water. Before I could even mouth out the words 'fuck me', a bus going past splashed the hell out of me with what felt like a tsunami of cold water. I had only sat down for a few minutes when my supervisor came in and threw tons of work at me for the day. Then the mail came. The black envelope stuck out like a sore thumb and I picked it out of the bundle of that was left on my desk immediately. My name was neatly printed on the back of the greeting card sized envelope. I looked around and could see that everyone else had one on their desk, so I figured that it was an invitation to one of the numerous parties or get togethers that my co-workers throw. I pulled the white piece of paper out and almost gagged at the vulgar sight. A sight that I knew would change my life forever. It was a picture of my wife Deborah on her knees, sucking my friend Tony's nine inch black cock. My wife has numerous lovers and we have taken numerous pictures, but I remembered that exact moment too well. I remembered the night and who the big shaft belongs to because I was holding Tony's balls in that picture. I like watching my wife have sex with other men. The only thing that turns me on more than that is being forced to be a part of the action, rather it being pulling those big black rods out of their pants, spreading my beautiful wife Deborah's asscheeks apart white they fuck her doggie style, or eating her cum filled pussy after they have finished ravaging her. I'm not gay, mind you. I just like being dominated by my wife's manly lovers. Especially when there are cameras around. But now it felt as if those same cameras were about to leave me with a world of hurt.

I immediately jumped up from my cubicle and looked across to the next desk. Another black envelope was in the pile that my co-worker Dave had at his cubicle. Noticing that he wasn't at his desk, I immediately grabbed the black envelope and started to look for others. There was too many. I saw an envelope at every desk that I passed. Unfortunately, most of my co-workers were at their desk and had the same instant attraction to the sole black envelope that I did. I could hear gasps and laughter around me as I circled the floor. Sweat was forming on my brow and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I ran into the bathroom and vomited right in the sink, not even making it to the stalls. I was wiping the snot from my nose when I noticed a picture taped to the mirror right in front of me. This time, it was a picture of my face in between Tony's widespread thighs as he used his muscular arms to raise my wife up and down on his cock. His cock was in her ass and my tongue and hands were cleaning his hairy, sweaty asshole for him while he handled Deborah like she was a paperweight. I looked around the bathroom and saw more pictures, each one different. The one behind the bathroom door was one of Tony taking Deborah doggie style while I was underneath her licking her clit and massaging his heavy balls. I could still hear his deep manly voice telling me to keep massaging his black balls as he fucked my wife. I looked around and peeked in the stalls, and each picture almost made my stomach turn once again: one of Deborah sitting on my lap as she sucked Tony's cock; one of me holding a ruler against his hard nine inch shaft; one of me placing a crown on his head while Deborah sucks his cock on my couch. I could feel my stomach churning again, and one name kept flashing through my head. James.

Only James could have done this to me. James was a videographer from our town who saw the potential to make a lot of money with the tapes of my wife and Tony. When we refused, he must've taken the master copies of the footage he had taken and did all of this. Fucking bastard. I had to get out of there immediately. Bursting through the bathroom door, my imagination started to get the best of me and I could swear that I could hear the staff saying things about my wife. Whore. Slut. Pervert. I was back out into the rain and into my car, heading home to Deborah. My eyes were blurry and it felt as if my heart was going to tear itself from out of my chest cavity, and before I knew it, I was parked on the arm of the highway, hyperventilating. All of those photos were flying in front of my eyes even after I closed them as tight as I could. That whole night came back to me, beginning with that weasel James and his friend setting up his camera and lighting equipment. Deborah was so horny that afternoon that she didn't even bother hearing about the plot or the theme of today's shoot. Right in the middle of the living room floor she laid, naked and finger fucking herself. Her blue eyes were smoldering with lust, and her long, curly red hair lay across her face like some early Hollywood movie star. Tony and I were on the couch, his arms and legs spread out as if he was home on his own couch watching the game. James had one camera focused on Tony and I while his partner had his camera poised on the wanton Deborah playing with her shaved pouty-lipped pussy. Tony was dressed in only his Calvin Klein boxer briefs and I could all ready see a nice bulge forming in the black cotton material. His body is straight out of Greek Mythology; tall, well muscled, and well hung. A god of a man and I can easily see why my Deborah goes crazy for him.

"My arms are tired. Take out my dick and get it hard for me, Bill," Tony said nonchalantly. James and his crewman laughed at his suggestion, just like they always did. As Tony lifted up his hips I pulled down his briefs and immediately grabbed his growing tool with my right hand. I could feel his sexual heat resonating from his crotch as I leaned over to the left of me to handle him. It began to grow in my hand and soon his whole nine inches was sticking straight up into the air. I know to the outside world it would look I was gay, but I swear I'm not. I just get off so much on being the wimpy husband to my adulterous wife that I would do anything, and I mean anything to please her.

"You looking at my dick like you wanna suck it," Tony chuckled, making us all laugh.

I wouldn't go that far, but just to hold that thing is enough for me. Soon the living room was filled with the sounds of my wife moaning and the scent of hot lusty pussy, and we were all intoxicated by it all. Tony's shaft was rock hard now, feeling as if there was literally a piece of steel buried beneath it's beautiful brown skin. My six inches have never felt that hard, even when I was a horny little teenager. Tony told me to let his dick go and I did as I was told, ogling as his prick stood as rigid as an iron beam.

"God damn that shit looks good," Deborah breathed out.

She wasn't lying. Tony made his cock twitch and bounce in the air, as if his crotch had a mind of its own. Before he could muster out the sentence for my wife to come suck on it, she had crawled over and placed her face right in his lap.

"Go get my pussy ready, Bill." Tony said as he placed his hands in Deborah's long hair.

I immediately jumped out of my seat and got between my wife's wet thighs, fingering and eating out her hot pussy. I couldn't see it, but I could tell that Tony was forcing Deborah's mouth around his black cock. All I could hear was her gagging and grunting out 'oh God' every few moments. She obviously couldn't take all of his cock from her position on her knees so she stood up, leaning into his lap as if she was tending to a small child. That wasn't good enough, so Deborah jumped onto the couch on her hands and knees and I followed suit right behind her. My face and fingers were glistening with her juices and my own cock was twitching in my shorts. I wanted in bad but I knew better than to fuck my wife in front of Tony. Whenever he was around I only got to taste my wife's pussy, on or off camera. That torture that they put me through only makes me want her more. I looked over at the monitors that were set up and could see my face between Deborah's thighs on one and her lips wrapped around Tony's black rod in the other. Guess which one I focused on. My wife is thirty-seven and we have been married for twelve years, and unless she was always good at swallowing long thick swords, I guess she learned how to handle equipment like that in the two years we have had this open relationship. My eyes were fixated on Deborah's lust filled face as she went up and almost completely down on Tony's rock hard shaft. His black meat was soon glistening with saliva, and his hefty balls twitched with every down stroke of her mouth. My cock twitched with glee every time Deborah came back up off of his cock, because it seemed as if all of this cock was magically reappearing from way down deep inside of my wife's mouth. That's how long and thick Tony is.

"Come sit on this dick before I fuckin' cum in your mouth," Tony grunted out. "Bill, get down here and guide my shit into that hot pussy."

Of course I did as I was told and got between his legs as Deborah climbed onto his lap. I love watching that position, just because it shows how strong and skilled Tony is. He'll scoot down where just the small of his back is on the edge of the couch, which leaves his hips and ass dangling off of the edge. With his legs spread wide and his hands under Deborah's thighs, Tony will thrust his cock up into my wife's pussy or ass like an out of control machine, while Deborah will put her hands back on the bed or couch and scream her head off. It's even better when he'll use his muscular arms to raise her up and down like she is a rag doll trapped onto his flagpole of a cock. It's as if Tony was created for one sole reason: to fuck and fuck well.

My hands were on the base of his shaft as Deborah climbed on. She parted her sweet thick lips as I positioned the head of his cock into my wife. I moaned as his hips immediately went to work. Driving almost all of the way into my wife. Her eyes began to go from wide open to closed shut, moaning and groaning with each thrust. Those gorgeous orbs that are Tony's balls were already drawn up, and I just kept massaging them, moving to the side a little as I took stage direction from James. It became harder and harder to keep my hand on them as Tony sped up his thrusts, his lower half almost becoming a blur as he plowed my wife. I could hear him growling and gritting his teeth beneath the shouts and yells coming from my wife. He was getting at least eight and half inches into Deborah with each jackhammer thrust, and I found myself calling out to God as he fucked my wife with reckless abandon. That's how hot and sexy it was watching him. Sooner than I thought, Tony grunted out that he was cumming inside of my wife.

And as he did his last hard thrusts up into my wife, I massaged his balls just as he had taught me to, and the three of us moaned in unison as he began to pump the session's first load into my wife. His hard up thrusts were long and deep and I could feel his testicles twitching in my hand as he pumped that thick load into my wife. How do I know it was thick? He made me eat it out of her as soon as he was finished shooting. While he was on the side getting something to drink, Deborah was sprawled out on the couch with her legs spread while my face was buried in between her swampy thighs. Tony could shoot big loads of cum every day, but he always took a nice two-day rest whenever he was going to film something with one of the numerous ladies that he fucks on a regular basis. He takes pride on his loads of cum and we all love seeing them drip from the faces of the gorgeous white women that he gets to screw. The load that I was siphoning from between my wife's tone legs was thick and as white as fresh snow, as if this was the first load he had shot in a week. I made Deborah cum twice before she pushed me away from her crotch, and it took her a moment to recover. After James filmed me holding Tony's cock while he pissed, he was ready for round two. He took Deborah in every position that he knew in front of those cameras, pounding into her pussy and ordering me around at the same time. I never got my cock sucked, or got a piece of Deborah's pussy, except for the times when he told me to hold it open or suck on her clit while he fucked her senseless. She came more times than we both could count, and I felt like I was going to burst into my pants when he unloaded on her face. This load was just as thick and just as tasty as I French-kissed my cum covered wife. After we had all came to our senses, James asked me once again if he could sell these tapes, and I once again told him no. Against my wishes, James had betrayed me.

With my hands vice gripped on the steering wheel, I began to have what I thought was a panic attack. Images of my friends and co-workers raced through my mind. I began picturing them calling my wife names. I could see them bursting in on her and Tony fucking, pulling out their cocks and getting in line to fuck her. I could see the neighbor's teens all having stories about her, lying to their friends about how she sucked their cocks after school. I envisioned my supervisor and his superiors telling me to have my wife perform for them if I wanted a promotion. I saw the few people that I was ahead of at the company looking at pictures of my wife and telling me how much they would love to show her their big black dicks. My head began to spin and my pulse was racing a mile a minute. Not being able to take it anymore, I unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard cock, beating it until I shot all over my steering wheel and myself. I thought my screams were going to break the car windows, which I had now fogged up from my own heat. It was so hot in there I jumped out of my car and leaned against the door in the pouring rain, my softening shaft still sticking out of my pants. I'm sure I looked like a pervert standing there with my cum-dripping dick sticking lewdly out of my pants. James. That fucking bastard James. What had he awakened in me?