Awakening

Story Info
A slave learns how to wake her Master properly.
1.5k words
4.13
35.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn approaches and I stir against my Master's warmth. Automatically, I want to touch and caress Him, to soak up His essence. Desiring to elicit moans from my Master, I slowly slide down His body and gently welcome Him into our world by grasping His cock in my hand. I begin stroking Him reverently, worshipping His cock like the sacred object it is. I can think of no greater pleasure than to service my Master's perfect cock.

Slow, warm strokes slowly arouse my Master. I feel Him gently push my head to the tip of His cock. I let my mouth linger for a moment, letting my warm breath caress Him as I open my my mouth to take Him into me fully. My Master's cum tastes amazing. His essence is made for me and me alone. I noticed very quickly in life that the taste of certain men's cum was horrible to me. I would do anything to not have them cum in my mouth. My Master's cum tastes sweet upon my lips and feels even better dripping down my cum-soaked lashes, onto my cheeks, and finally into my hungry mouth.

Master has set aside today for my training, and I am eager to please Him. I am a wonderful submissive, and I'm always looking for things I can do to enhance my Master's pleasure as well as my own .Training has been fairly simple for me so far. Most things come naturally. Other things I struggle with in some sort of inner battle. Lately, I have noticed one of my biggest blocks in a wave of jealousy that has hit me. I think it stems from the fact that I am falling in love with my Master. It is a new emotion to me and I feel a bit vulnerable and out of sorts. Master has been patient with me about this. I have been keeping some of it inside. I know I have to explain my feelings to Master. Without my complete openness, we can never achieve what we wish.

As I've said, today is a day of training, and one of the things that I've had problems with is being vocal sexually. Not on paper, but vocally. In all honesty, a Girl Scout could talk dirtier than me. I hear the thoughts race through my mind, "Master, I am your complete slut. My mouth is your perfect fuck toy. Use me and let me feel your control. I need your hot cum to spurt all over my face!" I think over and over, "Dirty, filthy thoughts. Dirty, filthy thoughts." He prompts me, and my mind goes blank, my mouth goes dry. I suspect that my deliciously slutty mantra leaps from my mind directly into that of one of those trampy little Girl Scouts.

Today, come hell or high water, my verbal slut will be awakened in me. I will become a slut goddess of verbal begging and completely whorish behavior. I know it's in me, I just need to find the right trigger. My lesson has already begun with my mouth teasing my Master from His slumber. I feel Master's hand playing with my silky blond hair.

"Slut," my Master moans, "tell me more."

I turn my head up to my Master, my mouth still full of His cock, and slowly pull away. "Master, I want Your cum to be the first thing I eat this morning," I reply. I hear a soft chuckle erupt from my Master's lips. I feel crestfallen.

"You'll need to do better than that, girl, if you want your Master's cum. I have a nice load waiting for you, you dirty lil toy. Tell me more"

I sigh and lick the tip of His cock. I look at Him again. "Master, my lips are savoring Your hard cock while Your pussy is twinging in jealousy from my mouth getting to enjoy Your hard length. Make it scream from want of You. Fuck my mouth like You were fucking Your hot little cunt that I keep so nicely for You." I get bolder and add, "I love it when You slap my cheeks with that perfect, hard cock and tell me how much You love Your fuck toy. I am Your fuck toy, Master. Use my face and my mouth till Your hot cum is dripping all over me." I look up for approval and my Master smiles.

I see Him give way to the moment, enjoying my behavior and the sensation of my rose bud mouth sucking at Him greedily. I let go of the outside world and fall in tune with the rhythm we have together. I hear the wet sucking noises I am making, and my Master's quickened breath. I never feel more complete than when I see my Master cum. I feel His cock grow harder, and the little vein that runs up His shaft begins to pulse. I love running my tongue on it. His gentle strokes in my hair moments before become painfully erotic. He begins to rock into my mouth hard, making me gag and loving every minute of it. I taste the drops of precum and my cunt twinges in absolute jealousy of my mouth. My mouth has become the vessel which my Master can fuck anytime. I swallow all of Him. I enjoy the heat and sweet taste of His cum as it shoots down the back of my throat. Feminine satisfaction soars through me as I enjoy my breakfast snack. I pull away slowly, feeling my Master's body spasm slightly. He pulls me to Him. "You did a good job, slave, waking your Master this morning. I am proud of you. This is how I wish to be awakened every morning." I love the reassuarance from my Master. I beam happily.

I am told to prepare coffee for Master and I. I go to the kitchen wearing only my collar. When Master and I are alone, I am to be always naked. I love the freedom of it. My collar is a symbol of who and what I am; my Master's slave. I pour coffee for us, and turn to see my Master sitting on the couch. He takes my breath away. His features could be described as wholly masculine. Hazel eyes that sometimes look like amber flecked in green, other times almost blue. He has a stern mouth and a smile that lights up His whole face. I love looking at Him this way, still sleepy yet sated. I take pride in His pleasure. I kneel before Him and offer Him His cup. He leans forward and pinches my nipples. "Slave, prepare a shower for us, please." He pulls a little harder as I slide away, and I feel my pussy get wet and slick again. I have not cum today and I am still damp from giving my Master a lovely morning blow job.

I turn and walk into the bathroom. I light all of the candles, enjoying their soft, warm glow as I turn on the water. I love the ritual of servicing my Master, little things like helping Him shave or even just washing Him. The steam starts to rise into the air and Master walks into the room. "Slave,' He whispers above the sound of the water, "get in the shower and kneel before me. Now!" I smile, knowing His intent. He says sternly, "Beg for your Master's piss." I adore water play. The taboo of it makes me wickedly hot. I kneel happily and beg, truly beg for what's to come.

"Master, I want You to splash Your piss on my face. I want it to run down my breast and drip into Your hot cunt. I love it. I am your total sex slut." I feel the hot spray hit me and I squirm from the ecstasy of it. He cannot take it either; this is a huge turn-on for both of us. He barely finishes and pulls me to Him. I can taste Him on our lips and I am wild from want of Him.

"Master, my God, please fuck me now. I need to cum. I need Your hard cock in me." He pulls my hair forcefully and bends me over so my ass is sticking in the air. I am bracing myself on the shower wall. He plunges His hard cock into me. I feel Him fill me all at once, and I scream from the pleasure of it. We are not going to last long.

This is no gentle fucking. He is pistoning into me and I am loving every moment of it. I beg for release. I Beg over and over to cum. He slaps my ass hard and tells me, "Now slut, cum now!" My body shatters and I feel Him explode inside of me. I cannot tell you the oneness I feel right now with my Master. I know in my heart no other man can make me feel this way. The wild abandon, the joy, and the freedom. He pulls me up and we race to clean up while the water's still hot. We look at each other and smile, knowing this day is going to be one to remember.