Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jada crouched in front of my splayed thighs and our eyes met again. She smiled at me and it devastated my senses. No one should have a smile that beautiful. She leaned forward and kissed me again. I felt my worries slide away as her lips moved over mine. Her hands moved over my breasts and I was once again made aware of the fact that my clothes were still mostly in place. It added to my arousal, made me feel slutty and extra nasty. It was exactly the mind-frame I needed to be in. She kissed my still hard nipples renewing the burning desire I felt. Her lips were heavenly as she took her time sucking, pulling as much of me into the warm cavern of her mouth as she could. I don't know how long she kept it up but I was ridiculously wet and found myself aching for more.

Jada must have sensed the boost in my level of need because her hand moved down between my legs and I shivered when I felt the tips of her fingers run lightly over my slick entrance. How could she tease me at a time like that? I tried to move my hips forward to bring her fingers more firmly in contact with me but she chuckled against my flesh and pulled her hand away completely. I mewled. Sounds unattractive and under different circumstances it probably would have been, but it caused Jada's chuckle to turn into a moan.

Her fingers thrust inside of me and I came, fast and hard. My fingers gripped her shoulders and I screamed. She moved until she had the head positioned at my opening and she was pushing into me before the orgasm died off. I don't know when she did it, but I saw she had applied a condom. To say I was well lubricated on my own would be an understatement but I didn't question her decision to use a rubber. Really I didn't care. She had the dick halfway inside of me and was steadily easing it further in. "Jesus you're tight." She growled as she pressed forward. I moaned and my hands searched for something to grab onto. I'd never felt anything like it, never knew that anything could feel so good.

My next orgasm surprised both of us I think. She stopped with the dildo buried inside of me as I moaned it out. My hands were fused to her hips and I'm not sure if I was trying to find the strength to push her away because it was so intense or using the grip to hold her in place. When it was over, when I could think again I looked down the line of my body to where we were connected. She began to move again. I watched riveted as the thick dick withdrew from me showing off just how excited I was. She pushed back into me and it felt as though a current of delicious electricity was running from my pussy through my clit, along my spine.

Jada began to get into her rhythm and I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. My back was arched, my nails dug into her skin and she growled up nasty statements that drove me higher and higher. Every time I was on the verge of climax she stopped and waited until I calmed then began again, building me torturously toward a peak that I was scared might be the end of me. Did that stop me? Hell no. I figured if I died, it would be a hell of a way to go out.

"Open your eyes. Look at me." She demanded. There was a breathless quality to her voice that brought my pleasure fogged brain to attention. I opened my eyes and found her looking down at me. She smiled devilishly and my heart tripped. 'This is it.' I thought to myself. She added a new movement to the thrusting of her hips and I gasped. It felt like the dildo had suddenly gotten thicker. "Cum for me bitch!" She grunted. I shook because the words literally pushed me over the edge. She kissed me before I caught my air and that was a good thing because there would have been no stopping the sound that was trying to jump out of my throat. I screamed against her mouth and she never missed a beat. I clawed at her back (she still has the scars). She eased me through it her strokes slowing as my spasms became shudders and then trembles.

I had closed my eyes again as she gently withdrew from me. Embarrassment reared its ugly head and nearly overwhelmed me. I immediately became intensely aware of the fact that, though it wasn't likely, it wasn't impossible that someone else was still in the area and had heard the sounds of my passion. I couldn't meet her eyes as she rose to her feet. "Get on your hands and knees." She told me. I couldn't believe it at first. We'd been at it for nearly an hour, I didn't expect there to be more. I moved slowly, unsure of myself or her. Something about turning my back on her in that moment added a thread of fear to the situation that I would later realize added to the experience.

When I was in position she placed her hand in the middle of my back and pushed me down leaving my ass high in the air and my pussy open and utterly exposed. She spread my legs a few inches wider, lowering me enough to get so she could establish a good comfortable rhythm. She positioned the dong at my dripping entrance and pushed forward. No gentle easing in this time, I was already primed for it and there was no discomfort as the thick phallus slid in. I moaned into the cushions of the sofa but she paid no mind. She gripped my hips and began driving her tool in and out in fast powerful thrusts. "Yeah bitch, take that fat dick. Ooh your pussy looks so good swallowing my cock." God the things that came out of her mouth! They should have been offensive, they should have turned me off but my clit throbbed viciously every time she called me a bitch. And the fact that the dick in question was pushing me rapidly towards another monster orgasm only added to the bliss of the situation.

I could feel the pressure building inside of me, could feel it starting at the very core of me and pulsating outward and I struggled to hold on because what she was doing felt so good I didn't want it to end. Her fingers wrapped themselves around a thick section of my hair and she pulled back almost viciously. "Let me hear it you nasty little cunt. Let me hear how much you like the way I'm banging that pussy up. Scream for me!" It was just too much. I did exactly as I was told, I screamed. I cried out uncaring of who might hear, not even able to fathom that there might be someone to hear. At that moment the only thing in my world was Jada and what she was making me feel.

The pleasure engulfed me and it was as though I were on a rollercoaster. Just when I thought I was coming down from the height of it I'd end up going up again. All the while Jada never stopped slamming into me and I never stopped giving her what she wanted; to hear my delight at what she was making me feel. There came an understanding within me that my body wasn't going to be able to take much more. And then it happened. Something...popped in me. Not literally but it was like one last wall crumbled and I flooded. I could feel it gushing out of me and then there was nothing.

I woke to the feel of Jada slowly licking me. I don't know how long I was out, but she was cleaning me up with her tongue, contentedly almost like a cat. Her eyes, those sexy, entrancing eyes, met mine and she smiled. "You're coming home with me." She said. There was no question in her tone, she was telling me. I nodded mutely as her tongue slid over my still sensitized clit and my body jumped. Aftershocks hit me for nearly fifteen minutes after she stopped and straightened her clothing. She helped me fix my clothes not saying anything and my nerves started to kick up again. Then before we left the office she pulled me to her and kissed me. A deep soul-stirring kiss, that left me breathless and grinning like a fool.

We went to her apartment and spent several more hours exploring one another. I was useless at work the next day. Every time I looked at my sofa I'd grow aroused and the memory would flood my mind. I made up for a lot of lost time with Jada while she was with the company and when it was time for her to move on I was saddened but not devastated. She'd taught me a lot about my likes and dislikes and my confidence was much higher. I've seen her a few times over the course of the last few years. Nobody can make me feel quite like she can so I'm never able to resist her when our paths cross. It wasn't until our last meeting that I finally understood Jada feels the same way about me. Knowing that makes me look forward to the next round that much more.

12