Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennm
jennm
2 Followers

As I start the shower, I hear the soft strains of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata drift from the stereo. Not wanting to spoil the romantic atmosphere, I opt to light the candles again instead of flipping on the light switch. As I step under the steaming spray, the shower door is opens, and you step in with me. "I thought you were going to lie down for a while", I say. "I am not letting you out of my sight. I am afraid that if I go to sleep, I will wake and find this has all been a dream." With a grin, I hand you the soap and turn around so you can scrub my back. You slide the soap up and down my back, then down the back of my legs. Then you step closer, bring your arms around to the front, and start soaping my breasts in large looping circles, avoiding my already sensitized nipples. You dip lower down to my center with the slippery bar and caress my womanhood gently. Feeling the liquid pull in my center, I grab your hand and turn to face you.

I take the soap from your hand and tell you that it is my turn to do you. "Close your eyes; I want you to focus only on what you are feeling." I say. "Now raise your arms and put your hands behind your head. No touching. Just trust me." When you comply, I work up lather with the soap. Gently, I explore your body with my hands, skimming over your abdomen, and gliding down your muscular legs and back up. I feel your muscles tense under my probing hands and know what I want to do. I get down on my knees and grasp the hard, throbbing cock in both hands, stroking gently. I hear your moan as you start to shift from foot to foot. "Be still! I say sharply. To make sure you know I mean business I grip your scrotum firmly. I can feel you fighting for control, and know I have you where I want you.

I place a quick kiss on the head, dip my tongue into your little hole, and taste the drop of precum waiting for me there. I feel your body go rigid, and take the head into my waiting mouth. I stroke the underside of your throbbing member with my eager, wet tongue; knowing that this has to be driving you over the edge. Deciding that I have made you suffer enough for now, I take your entire manhood into my mouth. I feel the head slip past my tongue and into the back of my throat. I know you are fighting for control and trying to obey my instructions. "What a good boy you are." I think to myself. I know you want to grab me and fuck yourself into my mouth, but instead you place your hands on the walls of the shower and let me do as I please with your trembling form. Pleased with your restraint, I start to hum in my throat as I work my mouth along your throbbing shaft, taking your cock all the way into my mouth. I know that you cannot last long at this pace, grasp your scrotum in one hand, and squeeze gently milking your balls and forcing you over the edge. I swallow load after load of hot cum, not wanting to miss a single drop. Even when I can hardly breathe, I continue working the base of your cock around my lips, stroking and kneading your balls until you are done.

I feel your knees shaking as you withdraw from my mouth and pull me up against your quaking body. You sag against the shower stall and keep me held tightly against you until you regain your strength. "That is the most mind blowing, earth shattering, eye crossing blow job I have ever had. If I knew you could do this to me I never would have waited so long to have you." I look up at you and know this is where I belong. You are the one I have been waiting for all my life. I needed someone who could not only master my mind and body, but who could let me do the same for him. What a lucky woman I am to have found you at last. When the water starts to chill, I ask you to take me to bed, all thought of food is forgotten, the only thing I need is you by my side. That is where I intend to have you, forever. I will do what ever it takes to keep you in my life. I know that you feel the same way. That makes it easy.

As you carry me to the bedroom, I ask you the questions burning in my mind. "Will you marry me? Will you plant your seed in me and give me your children? Will you share your life with me, for all time?" Laying me on the soft mattress, you look into my eyes and give me what I have waited for all my life. "Yes, My Dearest Love, Yes!" "How many children do you want?" you ask. "I don't care, as long as they are ours and we are together forever."

jennm
jennm
2 Followers
12