Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary smiled at Janice's appeal and repeated the kiss, letting it last a couple seconds longer.

"It's nice," Janice said in a whisper. "At least, from you it is."

Mary leaned forward and began a harder, more passionate kiss. The women's tongues met as they turned their heads to prolong it. They were hesitant to touch each other, despite yearnings in both of them to do just that.

When Mary broke off the kiss, Janice opened her eyes and let out a long, deep sigh. "That's really…um…"

"Good?" Mary answered for her.

"Yeah."

Mary pressed against Janice's body again. "So you've never made love to a woman?"

"No."

"Do you want to?" Mary asked.

"With you? Yes," Janice said softly. "Will you teach me?"

"I've never done it," Mary admitted. "But I'd like us to learn together."

They kissed again while they thought about what was happening.

"Can we go slow?" Janice said.

"Anything you want."

Mary took Janice's hand and led her down a hallway into a large bedroom. When Mary closed the door behind them, Janice could feel her heart rate double in speed. She couldn't believe it was happening this quick. She was afraid she wouldn't know what to do. But she knew she wanted to try.

Mary walked up to Janice and put her arms around her. "Tell me if you want to stop."

Janice nodded, too nervous to speak. Mary slid her hands inside Janice's shirt and caressed the soft skin of Janice's lower back. Then she gently lifted the shirt, waited for Janice to raise her arms, and pulled the shirt off.

Mary admired the breasts inside Janice's thin bra. The nipples were prominent, straining against the fabric. Mary touched them.

"Take off your bra, Janice."

There was no hesitancy in Janice's actions. An act she never before would have considered now seemed the right thing to do. In fact, she was nervous in her desire to get it done. She fumbled with the clasp momentarily, then finally began to remove the bra.

Mary just watched as Janice revealed her firm breasts. She lightly touched them and kissed Janice. When Mary squeezed the erect nipples, she felt Janice's body tighten up and the kiss become a little more intense.

"Does your husband play with your breasts?" Mary whispered.

"Not like that."

"Do you like it?" Mary asked.

"Yes." Janice sighed as Mary gripped both breasts with her full hands.

"Can I lick them?"

"Yes. Please."

Mary leaned down and slowly ran her tongue over a single nipple, and then the other. Janice's eyes were closed, too absorbed in the incredible sensation to watch. Soon, Mary had her mouth around a good portion of Janice's left breast. She sucked on it intensely, jabbing at the nipple with her tongue.

Janice was overcome with the feeling. She clutched at Mary's shirt and pulled it up. Mary backed off just long enough for Janice to remove the shirt and throw it aside. Then she was back at Janice's chest and Janice was roughly kneading Mary's bare breasts. They were both beginning to moan, lust taking over all of their thoughts.

"Mary, please let me taste you," Janice begged.

Mary smiled and eagerly let her new lover enjoy the same pleasures she had just experienced. Janice licked and sucked Mary's tits despite a complete lack of understanding of what Mary wanted. She could feel Mary respond with hardening nipples and could hear her low moans, but still felt insecure.

Janice looked up at Mary. "I'm not sure what you want…what you like. Tell me, OK?"

Mary giggled. "Janice, I'm as new at this as you are. I could live with what you were doing the rest of the day. But right now I'd like to get you naked."

Janice didn't have to respond. Mary was already beginning to take off Janice's shorts. In just seconds they were gone and Mary was standing in front of Janice with her hands on Janice's hips.

Mary glanced up and down. "You have a beautiful body."

In all her married years, Janice had never heard those words. A quiver shot through her like a lightning bolt. She tried to resist the tear that was forming in her eye. Luckily, Mary was leaning down again, this time to take off Janice's panties.

Janice had been naked in front of other women before. But never in this setting and never with the same feelings running through her. She wanted to be beautiful for Mary. She wanted to be loved.

As Mary looked at Janice's naked body, Janice reached for Mary's shorts. Janice's hands were shaking by the time she had Mary's panties off. She stood up again and the two women just admired each other. Then Mary stepped forward and began kissing Janice. They were soon in their tightest embrace yet.

Hands were everywhere, clutching at the cool skin of bare asses and frantically rubbing responsive nipples. The kiss lingered seemingly forever.

"Mary, I want to make you happy," Janice said softly, her head pressed against the hair over Mary's ear.

"You already have."

"No. I mean I want to satisfy you, like your husband can't," Janice said.

"Can we go slow? Will you hold me and kiss me and tease me until I beg you?"

Janice couldn't believe that she was hearing in Mary's words exactly what she herself had been missing and needing. "Whatever you want. I'll do it."

They climbed onto Mary's bed. It was awkward at first. The touching of bare skin against bare skin was still new enough to them that it was almost unnatural. However, both of them knew why they were there and soon the bodies were back together.

Neither was the aggressor at first. They kissed and hugged and rolled equally. But as they got perilously close to the edge of the bed, Janice was on top. At first she was half on and half off Mary's body. Then she slid completely on top and mischievously rubbed her erect nipples across Mary's breasts as they kissed.

"Ummm, that's nice. I want them in my mouth," Mary said.

Janice gladly leaned up so Mary could wrap her lips around her breast. The harder Mary sucked the wetter Janice got. 'When was the last time foreplay made me wet?' she thought.

She quit thinking about it when Mary bit her nipple playfully.

"Hey! Quit it! You're going to make me cum," Janice said.

"I hope so."

"Let's see how YOU like it," Janice said, dropping her mouth onto Mary's breast and nibbling at the pink tip. Mary responded by wrapping her legs firmly around Janice's waist. It was a new and exciting feeling for Janice, who could sense the lust building up deep inside her body. She attacked both of Mary's breasts and earned loud moans of approval in return.

Nothing in Janice's life prepared her for what would happen next. She would rely on her own instincts and whatever Mary told her to do. She started by licking her way down Mary's body until reaching the navel. She licked a circle around it and then proceeded farther down. Mary had unwrapped her legs and was now starting to spread them in hope that Janice would keep going.

Janice would have kept going if panic hadn't set in. She realized she was about to put her head between the legs of another woman for the first time. Would she do it right? Would she like it? Fear gripped her, but so did lust.

"It's OK, Janice. Please don't stop."

Mary's words were all Janice needed to travel the final few inches. Her face was just inches above the neatly shaven area on either side of Mary's pussy. A small amount of fine hair extended above the clit. Janice put her hands on the underside of Mary's thighs and lowered her head.

The first lick wasn't aimed at anything in particular. Janice just wanted to make contact and decide where to go after that. The sweet, warm essence of Mary's body filled Janice's nose and mouth. It was much nicer than she could have imagined—and she wanted more.

Janice moved up until her tongue was gliding across Mary's engorged clit. Janice heard Mary moan and felt her body stiffen. Mary lifted her ass off the bed and Janice slid her hands underneath. When Mary settled back down, Janice gripped her ass a little tighter and licked her clit a little faster.

"Mmmmmm, yes. That is SO good," Mary sighed.

Janice was encouraged by her friend's reaction and she spent the next several minutes licking the area around Mary's clit. With some of her fears allayed and her confidence building, Janice wandered a little lower and tasted the juices beginning to flow from Mary's pussy. She used her tongue to probe the inside of Mary's opening, trying to imagine what it must feel like. Hopefully, she wouldn't have to wait long to find out herself.

Mary squirmed on the bed while her pussy was under attack by Janice's lips and tongue. She began to play with her breasts, bringing herself even closer to an orgasm by squeezing her nipples. She didn't want to cum, yet, because she knew both of them sought more foreplay than they were used to.

Mary leaned up and put her hand on Janice's head. "It's your turn. I want you to enjoy some of this, too."

Janice was disappointed she couldn't finish Mary, but couldn't argue with the fact she was anxious to have Mary return the favor. She rolled onto her back and watched Mary position her beautiful body between her legs. Janice gazed at the perfect breasts hanging down in front of her, the nipples still long and sharp from the manipulation of Mary's fingers. She wanted to taste them again, but Mary had the same plans for Janice's tits.

Janice closed her eyes and savored the attention her breasts got from Mary's mouth. Each little bite of her nipples caused her pussy to contract and get slightly wetter. She was now desperate for Mary to lick her clit and stick her tongue inside her vagina.

"God, Mary. Please lick me. Lick my clit and pussy. Please!"

It was seeming so natural, just a short time into their first experience together and both of them knew what they wanted and what to do to make their partner happy. Neither could have imagined sex being this good again.

"Whatever you want, babe. And I'm not stopping until you cum," Mary warned.

Janice hoped she didn't ruin it by cumming right away. She wanted this to last. Already, it was the best sex she'd had in years.

But when she felt Mary's tongue on her clit and then her lips wrapped around the growing bud, she knew it was going to take every ounce of her self-control to keep from climaxing. Mary was marvelous with her variations of licking and sucking and biting. For someone who claimed to be new to this, she was acting like an expert. At least in Janice's mind she was an expert.

When Mary backed away for an instant, Janice held her breath. Please don't stop, she thought to herself. Then she felt the tongue at the entrance to her vagina. So THIS is what it felt like. The tongue entered her and Janice lifted her ass off the bed, pressing her body toward Mary's face.

Never before had a cock felt as good inside her as that tongue did. It touched her in places no cock could reach. It was wet, warm and wonderful. Janice laid back, moaned and allowed Mary to drive her closer to ecstasy.

But each time Janice was sure she was about to cum, Mary pulled away. How does she know, damn it? Janice began to make a concerted effort to conceal her need to cum, hoping she could fool Mary into continuing to lick her. But her body betrayed her each time and she squirmed uncontrollably on the bed.

The next time Mary stopped, Janice practically screamed out, "No! Don't stop!"

"Beg me," Mary said.

"Please!"

"What is it you want?" Mary asked, stroking Janice's clit with her finger.

"I want to cum," Janice admitted. "I want you to let me cum."

There was a long silence. "Please!" Janice cried out.

"Oh, OK."

Mary placed her mouth over Janice's clit and frantically began licking and sucking it. Janice raised and lowered her hips as if she was fucking Mary's mouth. Mary put a hand on one of Janice's breasts and rolled the nipple between her fingers. Janice cried out once more and felt her body burst with pleasure.

Mary clung to Janice's ass, attempting to stay in contact with the clit while Janice came. Moans of joy filled the bedroom. Janice clutched at the covers, then put her hand on the back of Mary's head to hold her in place, tight against her pussy.

Mary managed to slide a finger inside Janice's vagina and fuck her with it while her tongue worked on Janice's clit. The combination of sensations maintained Janice's orgasm longer than any she'd ever had before. Maybe it was multiple orgasms. She lost awareness of almost everything except Mary between her legs.

When it hurt to go on, Janice attempted to pull away from Mary. But the beautiful woman held Janice by the hips and gave her a few final licks.

Janice collapsed on the bed, panting from her orgasm. "Oh my God," she kept repeating.

Mary crawled up Janice's body until her head rested on Janice's breasts. "So, did you like that?"

"That was incredible. I didn't know I could cum like that."

"Do you think you could do it to me?" Mary asked, poking at one of Janice's nipples.

"Get up here."

Janice took Mary by the hips and pulled her up until her pussy was directly above her face. Of course, Mary helped a little and eagerly lowered herself within range of Janice's mouth. Janice now knew exactly how to drive Mary to an orgasm and she was anxious to try it out. She put her hands on Mary's ass and pulled her down so that Janice could enclose her lips around Mary's clit.

Mary immediately began to rock back and forth across Janice's face. She felt Janice's tongue on every inch of her pussy, including deep inside her vagina. Mary reached out and gripped the headboard, knowing she'd need some support once her orgasm started.

"Yes. Yes! Right there!" Mary instructed Janice.

Janice's nose and chin were wet from Mary's juices by the time she heard Mary begin to cum. She found Mary's clit again and concentrated on that as the bed shook under her. The headboard crashed against the wall while Mary came. Her little shrieks encouraged Janice to lick harder and the cycle started over again.

It was more than a minute before Mary rolled off her new lover. The two women laid on the bed side by side, motionless except for their quick breathing.

"Wow," Mary sighed.

"I know. I can't believe it," Janice added.

"Promise me we'll do this again. Soon."

Janice looked over at Mary. "I wonder if Lisa…"

###

The following Tuesday, Janice and Mary were eating at the golf course when Lisa walked in. She joined them and flashed her usual wide smile.

"I haven't seen you two in ages. What have you been up to?" Lisa asked.

Janice and Mary exchanged nervous glances. Then Mary said, "Maybe we should all get together some afternoon. My place."

12