Awakening

Story Info
A story of love at first sight.
1.5k words
4.19
11.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her green eyes were searching the room. She couldn't see what she wanted. All the people in the room, and not one of them could prove to be the one for her. She wasn't looking for some suave, debonair, charming schmoozer. She was looking for someone who didn't know what he wanted. Someone she could mold, control, own. She wanted to be dominant.

But she wasn't going to find that here. As she walked out of the room, brown hair flowing behind her, all eyes locked onto her. Not only because of her looks. But because of the way she carried herself. She gave off the impression that she could have anybody she wanted. And it was true. Her hips swayed like a pendulum. Her eyes still searching for someone worthy. But to no avail.

***

The moon was bright over the beach. He could see almost everything. Even the amazing party that was going on across the street. His invitation was clear. But he wasn't going to attend. He was the guest of honor, but that wasn't the reason he wasn't going. The real reason he wasn't going was because there was no point.

No point in pretty much anything these days. What he did wasn't so special, so why hold a party for him? He looked to the moon and the beach, then back to the party across the way. A goddess walked out of the entrance. Beautiful brown hair, flowing gracefully behind her. He didn't know what to do.

***

Disgusted with herself for not finding what she was wanted, she headed across the street to the beach. Perhaps tonight just wasn't her night of love. Passion, ecstasy, wild perversion, she needed it. But could nobody provide it? Not here, she decided. Then she noticed a man on the boardwalk. Back to the beach, staring directly at her. This wasn't anything new. Except for the way she was being looked at.

The way the man carried himself. It showed confidence. She started off towards him. The man followed suit and walked in her direction. As she reached him, she totally forgot what she wanted in a man that night. She didn't want to control, or to be dominant. All she wanted was him. His gaze piercing a hole into her heart. Opening it, welcoming the warmth of his stare. She wanted him. And she knew he wanted her. But not like the way everyone else wanted her. He wanted to love her.

***

He was face to face with her now. Both of their breathing was deep. Long breaths took the both of them by surprise. He took her hand slowly, gently. Having no desire for her to change anything about herself at that moment. The way her lips curled. The way her eyes lit up when he took her hand. He interlocked his fingers into her. They were together.

With their hand entwined, their heartbeats racing and irregular, their breathing ragged. They knew right then, with everything about them, that they were meant for each other. Around them, eyes turned to see them. But nobody paid them any heed. And the two did the same. Passion, something neither were familiar with. They loved each other and didn't care about anything other than that. He took her gently by the neck and kissed her forehead. She sighed with pleasure. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him tightly, roughly. More rough than what he was used to. But he didn't mind. They were together.

***

She groped his body hungrily, feeling every part. She soon realized that she couldn't find a specific part that she liked. She loved all of him. His faults, his perfections. Nothing wasn't touched. As she touched his face, his lips curled into the biggest smile and she threw herself onto him. To others, it might have looked as if they were dancing. The way they swayed back and forth. Music seemed to fill the air, but no one was playing. The two young, new lovers made their own.

She gasped when he turned her around. Her back against his front. They looked out onto the beach. Waves crashing against the shore. The only thing louder than their hearts. She caressed the back of his head as he teased her with his nose and lips. She giggled. In her mind she realized she couldn't remember the last time she giggled. As he began kissing the back of her neck, she sighed with pleasure. If he wasn't holding her, she would've collapsed. No man ever made her feel this way.

***

Her scent filled his nostrils as he found his way through her hair and neck. Strawberries. Before now, he hadn't a taste for strawberries. He rubbed her shoulders as he kissed her cheeks. So tense. Both of them. But both seemed to relax as things progressed. His heart beat stronger. His pulse raced faster. If he was an expert in medicine, he would've told himself to calm down before he had a heart attack. But for him to calm down, he would have had to leave her. And he knew that that would hurt more than a heart attack.

Suddenly, another set of hands touched his. He jumped as she grabbed his wrists and guided them across her body. She was giving him permission to explore her vast beauty. There was much to explore. First he touched her face. Her skin so soft and delicate. Her lips so full, and sensual. He found his way to her collar bone and stroked it back and forth. This was the first time he had done this. He smiled at himself. And the smile grew even larger when he saw hers.

***

His skin felt like the softest silk against hers. She took his hands yet again and guided them from her hips to her stomach. This time, it was he who gasped. She wanted him to touch her. But he wasn't sure. As she looked up to his face. His brown eyes staring into her emerald gems. She nodded and kissed him as tenderly as she could. He slid his hands, cupping her breasts. She sighed, then let out a long moan, not caring who was watching her. This is how she wanted to feel. She pushed back against her newly found love, and felt that he too was ready for her.

She needed to stop. This wasn't the place for it. When she turned around and saw her lovers face, she saw that he was embarrassed. But why? He had done nothing wrong. This confused her. It wasn't until he put his hands in front of him, covering something, that she realized why he was embarrassed. So, he was innocent. She cupped his chin and told him it was alright. It was only natural. Yet still he was ashamed. She took his hand and they walked to a dark area on the beach. Under the pier. Nobody could see them in the dark.

***

He was afraid. He didn't want to rush what was happening. He loved what was happening. He loved her. But he didn't want to jeopardize that. She took both his hands and held him to her heart. He felt her heartbeat, fast and strong. His breathing became labored. He was nervous. Her hands went to her dress straps and she slid them off. The cool ocean, night breeze made her shiver. She walked close to him and held him tight. Keep me warm she whispered into his ear. He was reluctant, but soon, he wrapped his arms around her naked torso. This time, she shivered with the knowledge of what was to come.

He laid his jacket on the sand for them to sit on. As he held her, he slowly went to sit down. Cradling her in his arms, he kissed her slowly. Taking his time with his shirt and tie. Her hands groping every piece he revealed of himself. Both of them, gasping for air every time they stopped kissing. Make love to me, she whispered aloud. He halted his advance. He stared deeply into her green eyes. Slowly, he moved the hair out of her face to see it completely. He gave a small smile. The only words he said to her that night. I love you.

***

She awoke with a start. It was only a dream. A fantasy. A memory. Even now she could feel his touch against her skin. The sun shining through her bedroom window. The warmth felt good against her bare skin. She sighed. As she put on her robe, she looked to her closet and noticed the dress she wore that night. Would it happen again? She had no idea. She sat down on the edge of her bed. Her lover, the man of that night, breathing peacefully. Now, he was her husband. She looked at her finger with the ring on it and smiled. She said loud enough to wake him. I love you.

End.