Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He viewed his new conquest. Jenni's legs were wide apart, her pussy puffy and open, glistening with Jeff's saliva. Clear liquid ran from her still pulsing hole staining the lounge below. Her firm breasts barely wobbled on her heaving chest, nipples rock hard and pointing skywards. Her face was a mask of total satiation. He stood, ready to shed his clothes and penetrate this young woman's pussy with his hard cock.

Jenni looked up at Jeff through heavily lidded eyes. The after effects of her massive climax and the following non-stop orgasm still fogging her mind. She felt as though she was floating in air, just the deep slow throb from her loins keeping her focused on reality.

As he stripped the clothes from his body Jenni once again saw the tall, lean, muscular frame of the man she knew almost as well as her own father. Broad shouldered, handsome and lightly haired. Although he was greying slightly at the temples and twenty eight years her senior, she was always attracted to him and in recent years a growing sexual urge had replaced it. Tonight, she knew was going to be the culmination of that fantasy.

Jeff had got his jeans unbuckled and drew the zip down, all the while looking at the image of eighteen year old Jennifer Carson, free of clothing except for pumps on her feet. Her naked vulva and body was waiting him.

He pushed his jeans down and his cock sprang free. Jenni gasped slightly. She could not think, or even say anything, transfixed as she was by the pole hanging from between Jeff's legs. She saw him grasp it and stroke it a few times. It looked huge and was growing bigger and stiffer by the second. Large hairless testicles hung below his full blown erection, each ball challenged in size by the massive purple head of his cock.

Jeff knelt back down between her legs and placed the head of his thick cock at the entrance of Jennifer's pussy. The heat from her hole washed over his glans. As she felt the tip of his cock touch her entrance she instinctively pulled her legs back and held them wide apart with her hands to allow him easy penetration of her sex.

He looked at her puffy pussy. Her clit protruded from it hood, swollen and shiny. It seemed to throb slightly. Gently he stroked the glans over her tiny open hole and between her inner labia, coating the head in her juices. Placing it back at her wet hole her slowly started to push his turgid cock into her soft depths.

Jeff got half his fat knob in before he met resistance from Jenni's muscular pussy hole.

"Relax honey, it will slide in okay."

He saw her body slump slightly as she breathed out to ease her tension. As she did he pushed again, this time his knob slid past the restriction and lodged just inside her vagina. Her pussy involuntarily squeezed around his shaft, just behind the head of the thick cock and Jeff pushed forwards again this time sliding deeper into her fuck hole.

He groaned as he pulled out a little and then thrust further in. Her pussy was like a hot, silky tube, wrapped tightly around his invading organ.

"Fuck Jenni, your pussy is tight!" he grunted revelling in the constriction of her youthful vagina.

A few more short withdrawals and he was fully embedded in her body, his large testicles resting against her ass. Jenni looked in fascination as she saw the large cock disappearing between her open legs and into her pussy. She hardly breathed as the massive organ opened her up, stretching her insides and touching places that her boyfriends cock had never done. When his groin finally kissed her vulva she couldn't believe she had taken his full length. It felt like a telephone pole was lodged up inside her.

"Fuck me Uncle Jeff! Fuck my little pussy!" she moaned as her pussy throbbed around his shaft. She need to feel him thrusting into her yielding sex, to take her and own her with his manhood.

Jeff looked down with lust filled eyes to where their bodies were joined. Jenni was completely impaled on his rock hard cock and her deep pink vulva stretched tight around his considerable girth. Her sexy inner labia draped gently over the base of his shaft. With a low growl he pulled half way out and plunged back in, delighting as his glans forced her insides apart and massaged his sensitive knob. He rested his hands on her upturned thighs, near to her groin as he proceeded to thrust harder and faster.

The incredibly wet, tight and hot sex hole was having its effect on Jeff. He looked at Jenni as he drove his manhood time and time again into her. She was the youngest woman he had had in decades and he couldn't believe his luck in having such a gorgeous teenager naked below him with his cock filling her womanhood.

Jenni looked at Jeff as he pistoned his cock in and out of her wet, clutching box. Ecstasy was written all over his face. She felt the large shaft driving deep into her as her wetness allowed his full unrestricted penetration. At the bottom of his stroke his huge knob pushed against the furthest reach of her insides causing her to spasm in pleasure. The continual massage of the full length of her vagina was building her to another climax and the wet smack of his groin against her exposed clit only added further jolts through her loins.

As the thrusts increased her hands gripped her swollen breasts and pushed them together, fingers twisting and pulling the super sensitive nipples. Her body was on fire. She knew she was really being fucked, and fucked by a man who knew what to do. She felt so slutty, giving herself over unashamedly to this much older man, to use her for his own pleasure. A feeling of perverse power flooded her being as she realized she would milk this man of his fluids just using her pussy.

Jeff groaned loudly at the overwhelming sensations on his cock and the view of Jenni mashing her perfect breasts together, torturing her nipples. A wild faraway look in her eyes told him he was fucking this woman into another orgasm, if only he could hold out. However after such a long break, his body surrendered to her.

"Oh fuck! Jenni, I'm going to cum in you!" he growled between clenched teeth.

Her eyes snapped open and held him, "Yes!" she hissed, "Cum in my pussy! Fill me with your hot cum!"

At that he gave in and plunged deep into her tight flesh and exploded a river of cum over her throbbing cervix.

Jenni stared at him fascinated as she saw him close his eyes and stiffen. His fingers gripped her thighs like steel bands and suddenly his cock expanded even more within her. He lodged his knob deep into her insides where she felt it bulging. Suddenly he groaned and she felt a blast of hot liquid splash inside her. He was cumming! He spasmed uncontrollably with short sharp thrusts as each jet of sticky fluid shot hard into Jenni's willing cunt. As Jeff's semen flooded her pussy Jenni lost all control. She had made this older, experienced man loose himself in her sex. Nothing could stop the flow of his hot semen into her body.

The climax struck hard. This time her whole body shuddered as huge pulses of pleasure expanded from her loins to every extremity. The hard cock within her loins continued to spew its load of fluid as they both climaxed in the culmination of their sexual union.

They came down together. His orgasm lasting while he ejaculated into Jenni and hers while she felt his spasms and cum jetting against the walls and cervix of her swollen pussy. Panting and coated in a sheen of sweat they looked at each other till Jeff leant forwards and kissed her deep in her sexy mouth. Both of them felt the throbbing and small spasms of their sex organs still wrapped together as their tongues emulated the action.

Jeff broke the kiss and with enough recovered strength, lifted the girl off the lounge and holding her with one hand under each round buttock and her arms wrapped around his neck took her to his bedroom, keeping his still turgid member buried deep in her warm, wet depths.

Laying her down in the middle of the still unmade bed he knelt up allowing his cock to slip out of her abused cunt. He looked down between her legs; her vulva was a deep pink, almost red, swollen and soaked with her juices. Her pussy hole hadn't closed from its stretching by his large girth and as he watched a trickle of white fluid started to seep out and down over her anus. Within seconds a river of his cum was flowing out soaking into the sheets below. She was the sexiest sight he had seen for a long, long time.

Jenni let a hand glide down her flat belly and between her legs exploring her gaping sex. Two fingers slid between her inner labia and down to her leaking hole, plunging into the sopping entrance and then withdrawing, sticky fluid coating the digits and dripping into her palm. She inspected the mess in her hand then absently put the slimy fingers into her mouth and licked them clean. "Mmmmmmm, nice. You have yummy cum." She felt like a real woman. Eaten out by a real man, fucked by a big cock and filled with semen. A warm glow spread over her as she thought of his sperm swimming their way around in her womb.

Jeff smiled and laid down on the bed next to her, satiated from the experience. He sighed deeply. "That was awesome Jenni!"

She rolled over into the crook of his arm, draping one leg over his and pressing her breasts into his chest, her dripping pussy wet against his thigh.

"Was my pussy tight enough for you Uncle Jeff?" There was concern in her voice.

"Oh Jenni! You have a tight pussy, believe me! Tighter than anything I've ever felt!"

She beamed a big smile, her wide mouth displaying perfect white teeth.

"How many girlfriends have you had?"

He looked at her oddly. "Girlfriends or women?"

She looked back quizzically. "They haven't all been girlfriends honey," he explained. "Girlfriends, one night stands, hookers, a work mate or two and even a few married women. Maybe thirty or so. I lost count after a while."

Jenni looked genuinely surprised. "Oh my god! So many! Weren't those girlfriends good enough for you?"

Jeff laughed, "It's not that completely, though some of them weren't great in bed. Most wanted a relationship and a commitment that I wasn't prepared for. So we went our separate ways. Besides I enjoy the company of a new woman every now and then."

She pondered over what he had said for a moment. "When you said like you had married women, what was it like? Did their husband's know?"

"One was in on a threesome, others wives were just plain wanting a good fuck outside of their boring marriage. I don't think hubbies knew about those," he answered plainly. "It was always good fun though, especially the cheating wives. They're like tigers on heat."

"Do you think my mom is pretty?"

"She's very attractive. I can see where you get your good looks from."

Her next question almost floored him. "Would you fuck her?"

He had to think carefully. "I've been friends with your parents for a long time Jenni. I don't think your dad is the sharing, lets have a threesome type, so it would have to be discreet."

"Yes, but would you fuck her, if you had the chance, and no one found out?"

He felt like he was being tested, but he had nothing to loose. He had just screwed the Carson's teenage daughter and was intending to do so again shortly. He couldn't be any deeper in the shit than he was now if it all came undone.

"Sure. She's got a great body."

Jenni beamed another smile. "You know I sometimes catch her looking at you, especially when you're only wearing bathers or shorts and no top on a hot day when you're working in the yard. I even saw her rub her pussy once as you were doing the lawn and she could see you from her balcony. I was below so she didn't see me. I think she came as she watched you."

Her frankness had him off guard and he decided to change the subject. "Jenni, why did you want to have sex with me?" It was his turn to ask the questions.

She suddenly went a little shy and looked down at his chest. "Well, you're so kind to me and helpful and you're like my dad, strong and handsome and you've got lots of experience, like with ladies and stuff."

He guided his hand at the back of her down to her buttocks, squeezing the firm flesh and stroking down the crack between them. She sighed a little and settled against him further. Her skin was so soft and smooth. Warmth radiated from her and he started to become aroused again. He let his finger work its way further around, sliding over her anus till it reached the hot, wet entrance to her sex. He dipped his middle finger into the sticky portal; the delicate ridges and folds of her inner flesh caressed his finger as it slowly worked in and out.

"So I'm like your father then?" He caught he a little by surprise, as she was concentrating on the finger slowly stroking between her legs.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Would you fuck your dad if you could?"

She stared at him, dumbfounded and he pulled his sticky finger back and ran the pad around the rim of her anus.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she sighed.

"Well?" he was more insistent. "Would you like to feel your father's cock plunging into your tight pussy, feel his cum spraying your insides like he does to your mom?"

He circled his finger tighter to her anal hole. Jenni's breathing quickened with his touch and words. Her imagination was running out of control.

"Yes!" she hissed. "I want to feel him inside me, losing control and spurting his seed into my womb!"

"You like to feel a man cumming inside of you don't you? His cock opening you up, thrusting deep into your pussy then filling you with warm cum!"

He kept the pressure up in her anus, gathering more fluid as it ran from her pussy to keep the delicate ring lubricated.

She looked directly at him, the blue eyes wide with lust. "Fuck yes! I want men to fuck me and fill me with their cocks. I want to feel their cocks spasm in me and have their sperm dripping from my holes!"

Her small hand had held his slimy cock and was squeezing it as she voiced her fantasy. It grew in her grasp.

"Suck my cock Jenni. I want to feel your mouth licking our juices off."

She turned and got on all fours beside him so her backside was next to his shoulder. Holding him in her hand she pushed her head to the fat knob. The glans fitted easily into her sexy wide mouth and her tongue licked around the rim of his knob, drinking up the fluids from her pussy where they had gathered behind the ridge.

"Yes!" he hissed. "Fuck your mouth on my cock!"

She pushed more of it in till the glans hit the back of her throat and she gagged slightly. Slowly she found a depth and rhythm and could work her lips and tongue around the thick slimy shaft. Jeff grasped her leg and pulled it over him till she move in a position so she pussy was directly over his face. His arms wrapped from underneath her and he pushed down on her hips to position her nether region for his tongue. He drove his tongue into her hot, wet hole, savoring the taste of his cum and her natural juices. Moaning on his cock she plunged her face further down, trying to take his length into her throat.

Jenni's throat muscles assailed his bloated knob as he ran his tongue out of her pussy, across the short stretch of skin and probed her anal hole.

Jenni's head flew up off his cock. "AGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" ripped from her throat as her body and head stretched skywards. Nothing had ever felt so incredible.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" she screamed as he drove his tongue into the tight hole of her arse and fucked it like that. He kept up the assault as she mauled her breasts and nipples, the sensations from either end of her body meeting in the middle, turning her loins to mush.

Eventually he could do no more and pushed her forwards. "Ride me!" he commanded.

She slid forward and over his hardness. With one hand on his leg the other reached back between her legs and held his manhood upright. Feeling his cock at her entrance she slid down it in one movement, arching her back in ecstasy as he stretched her insides again. Jenni leant forwards and worked her hips up and down his shaft, getting the bloated knob to rub onto the back wall of her pussy. She had never fucked like this, using a cock to pleasure herself so.

Jeff held her hips lightly as she thrust her incredibly tight pussy on his cock. As wet as she was from his huge load of semen and her own juices, she was still tight. Tight and hot. He looked at her small anal hole, twitching as she used his member drive her sexual satisfaction. He would fuck that hole one day. One day soon he promised.

"Turn around honey, I want to see your tits and pussy as you ride me."

She swivelled on his cock keeping it embedded within her until she sat facing him, squatting her hips over his groin. Then, leaning forward she placed her hands on his chest and started to pump her hips again.

Jeff drank in the image of her hunched on top of his body; her breasts hung down, swaying as she worked his thick meat in and out of her slick orifice. Her blond, slightly wavy hair, cascaded past her angelic face. He looked into her eyes. She had an unfocused faraway look, staring past him, as though her mind had plunged into her groin, the image of the thick, hard penis sliding relentlessly in and out of her soft willing pussy burning into her brain.

He just laid there, revelling in the pleasure she was giving his cock as she used it to pleasure herself. Her puffy, open labia were just visible between the valley of her breasts and the sight of his cock disappearing into the teenager's groin time and again held his gaze.

Jenni breathing quickened as she forced Jeff's manhood to stroke the most sensitive areas of her pussy. He could see she was building to another climax and reached up with his hands, grasping her soft breasts and rolled her nipples hard between his fingers.

Two bolts of electric pleasure shot from her nipples and into her pulsating hole causing her pussy again to explode in waves of ecstasy that rippled through her entire body. Her back arched as her head craned up to the ceiling, mouth open in a silent scream as her pussy spasmed, vainly trying to grip the invading cock embedded inside of her.

Jeff saw her face and chest flush red as she froze above him. Her fingers dug into his chest and he could feel her pussy tighten incredibly as it pulsed in orgasm around his cock. He couldn't believe how sexy and erotic she looked impaled on him like that.

All too soon her climax gave out and she slumped. Her hips ground down into his taking his full length back into her still throbbing post-orgasmic cunt. As she relaxed, panting from the exertion her head hung down, hair brushing his face and chest, Jeff drew his ankles together underneath her and grasping her buttocks sat up and spilled her over onto her back where she lay spreadeagled.

His cock was still in her tight tunnel. It was now so hot and wet from his semen and her own fluids that it felt like his manhood was buried in a pot of hot glue trying to set around his shaft. Now he wanted to fuck her hard; pound her into the bed such was his lust for this girl that had renewed his sexual vigor.

He lay on top of her slender body and put his arms underneath her so his hands gripped her shoulders, allowing him to pull her body onto his straining member as he proceeded to thrust with increasingly hard and rapid strokes.

The full length of her body pressed up against him and she wrapped her arms and legs around him holding him tight with her limbs as she held his large erection tight within her belly. Her soft warm skin slide against him as he hugged her close in their hot naked embrace and squelching sounds emanated from her pussy as he drove into her and mashed his pubic bone against her vulva.

Jenni's limited sexual encounters hadn't prepared her for the ferocity of a man in full sexual arousal. She hung on to him helpless against the strength of the onslaught of his cock driving into her open sex. She gave her body wholly over to his desire, the submission suddenly heightening her lust as she descended into a primitive state of desire to only feel his cock dominating her before he claimed her for his own when his seed sprayed in her young, fertile depths.