Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff's hips rocked in almost a blur as he sought the area within Jenni that rubbed his glans in the most sensitive spot. That was the spot that would make him cum and he thrust with short sharp strokes deep in the soft confines of her throbbing cunt.

"Oh god!" he grunted, as he felt the climax approaching like the beginning of an avalanche. There was no way to stop it. Jenni felt his cock suddenly harden and swell. Between her already swollen pussy and his swelling cock she felt as though her belly would explode. She knew he was about to cum.

"Fuck me daddy!" she cried, loosing all sense as her own body gave into the start of a climax. "Fill my pussy daddy! Spurt your cum into me!

He reached the point of no return. His balls tightened up and he held her tight, pulling her hard onto his spasming cock. The breath caught in his chest and his head threatened to explode as his cock jerked violently within her loins spraying her insides again with his hot load of semen.

Jenni felt his cock throb inside her belly and as the first jets of cum splashed into her she shuddered in another massive orgasm. The feeling of his uncontrollable ejaculation into her naked sex driving her mind and body into a release she hadn't experienced before this night.

They held each other tightly as their sex organs melded in a hot, sticky orgasmic release and waited for the throbbing to ease. Jeff slumped part of his weight onto Jenni and relaxed his grip on her as he gulped at the air. No woman had ever drained him so completely or satisfied his lust with such passion.

"Oh baby! That was incredible," he panted in her ear.

Her legs fell limply apart as he took his weight off her to look into her face and she smiled back a him weakly.

"I never got fucked like that by my boyfriend," she replied in a low voice.

Jeff chuckled a little, "He doesn't sound like a very good lover."

She was silent for a moment. "No, he's not. He didn't even make me cum."

"Is he the only man you've been with?"

"Yes," she whispered.

Jeff was intrigued. A hot, sexy girl like this with only one boyfriend to date?

"How many times have you had sex before tonight Jenni?"

She blushed not looking him in the eye, "Maybe like six times."

"And he never came in your pussy, or ate you out?"

"No, never. Well he wore a condom, and came in that, but he didn't fuck me like you did."

There was a silent gap till she looked back up to him.

"I didn't know I would cum so hard when you spurted your sperm into me. When I felt your cock get really big inside and suddenly I was all hot and wet with your cum, it just felt so nice, I just came."

"Jenni," Jeff started slowly, picking his words carefully, "when you said you want to have sex with other men, at the same time, did you mean it?"

She thought for a moment then said in a concerned voice, "Is that wrong?"

"No honey, it's not wrong," he reassured, stroking her hair. "It's a very erotic fantasy."

"Yes, I think about it often. I wonder what it would be like to have all those men touching me, kissing and licking then fucking me and cumming in my pussy. I think if they fucked me like you do then it would be really nice."

"Would you like that baby?" he replied, his minds eye imagining her being gang fucked.

She nodded. It was had for him to believe this beautiful girl, with a perfect body and deep blue innocent eyes harboured a fantasy to be used by multiple men for their own pleasure, depositing their semen deep into her pussy, forcing her to swallow their thick sticky cum loads.

A plan formed in his head.

"I might be able to help you live that fantasy Jenni. Would you like that?"

Her eyes widened. "Yes!" she hissed, her excitement barely restrained.

"Uncle Jeff," her voice was low.

"Yes baby."

"Will you be my daddy?"

He didn't answer, just looked at her questioningly. She did have some interesting fetishes.

"Only when you fuck me, when make love," she explained.

He understood now. "Yes baby, I can be your daddy, so I can fuck my beautiful daughter and fill her pussy with my hot sperm."

She squeezed her pussy around his turgid cock still deep inside of her, eliciting a groan from him.

"Thank you daddy!" she said joyously hugging him close and burying her face into his chest.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jennifer walked along the busy sidewalk heading for the address she had been given. The streets were busy with home bound traffic and people walking single minded in the late Friday afternoon bustle.

Her mind cast back to the encounter with her 'Uncle Jeff' on that fateful evening a few days past. They had fallen asleep together on the bed for a few hours when Jeff woke her up to tell her it looked like her parents were home and it was getting late. She had wanted to fuck him again, but he had said it would take too long and that her parents would get worried. Apart from that he also said he was pretty drained from the experience. She had laughed and kissed him before jumping up and dressing quickly to leave.

The front door was open to her house and she let herself in, announcing her arrival as she did.

"Hi mom, hi dad!" her voice echoed cheerily.

"Hi sweetheart," her mom replied from the lounge. The sound of the television was on she guessed her parents were in their usual spot watching their usual programs.

"Did you have a nice night honey?" her dad called out.

"Yesssss!" she yelled as she disappeared up the stairs to the bathroom.

She looked in the mirror and the image of a freshly fucked young woman looked back. She must have smelt of cum as well she figured. There was enough still leaking out of her pussy.

Water splashed over her face and she washed her inner thighs where rivers of the sticky liquid from both of them had dried on her skin. A quick rearrangement of her hair, some perfume and a change of panties and she felt she could present herself without arousing any suspicions.

As she had tidied herself up, a gnawing hunger started in the pit of her stomach. She realized she hadn't eaten anything since lunchtime. Her only fill since then was a double scotch and two loads of cum in her pussy.

She went back down the stairs into the kitchen and rummaged around in the fridge, looking for leftovers. As she stood looking at the food heating in the microwave oven she became aware of a heaviness in her loins along with a dull, slow, but pleasant throb she had never felt before. Her vagina and womb were still swollen from all her orgasms and the fucking Jeff had given her.

Later that evening, as she lay naked in her own bed her hand crept down between her legs, fingers pushing through her hair cover labia till they slipped through the hot cleft and into the still wet entrance of her sex. Images and sensations of her coupling a few hours previous fill her mind as she pulled the last of Jeff's cum from her pussy with her fingers and masturbated her clit using the slippery fluid as lubrication.

Her experienced action bought her to a climax quickly and she snuggled the pillow, hugging it like a lover as she drifted off, the throb from her groin her last memory before sleep took her for the night.

Now she strode down the street eager to see Jeff again. A cool wind cut at her and she drew her long coat closer to her body. He had told her to wear a thin blouse and no bra along with a short skirt and mid high pumps, hardly suitable attire for the conditions. Butterfiles fluttered in her stomach as she thought about what might happen. He had arranged for her hair to be done this morning and a little makeup at the same time, to, as the beauty technician said, "Highlight the strong points of your face."

'It must be here somewhere' she mulled to herself, checking the address on the back of the card, but all she could see was hoarding blocking off a construction site. She walked back a bit to check the building number then past the work site to check that building number.'It must be here, but it's a building site!' she thought, slightly confused. She looked at the front of the card. It was Jeff's business card. No address. A phone number, letters signifying his qualifications. 'Oh! here it is!' she discovered. 'Engineer' it said amongst other meaningless information. 'Maybe he builds stuff. This must be the place then.'

She walked along to an entrance in the hoarding. The sign on it pronounced: "ALL VISITORS MUST REPORT TO THE SITE OFFICE."

Pushing open the door she stepped through onto a wooden walkway leading to a set of demountable offices. She had a clear view of the operations that the hoarding kept hidden from the public. A massive office building was half constructed with all the paraphernalia of the engineering around and on it: cranes, trucks, cement mixers, building materials, the list went on.

Peering up she saw the top of the building, still very unfinished. It was so high she felt giddy as there seemed to be no reference point for her to sight on with the steel and concrete structure against the clear blue sky.

"Can I help you miss?" a voice called, startling her and bringing her back to earth. She gripped the mesh fence next to her for balance and looked to the man that had hailed her.

A young man, with a rucksack over his shoulder was leaving the site, his work for the day finished.

"Ummm, yes,'" she stammered. "I'm, I'm looking for mister Lake."

The fellow smiled, "Oh, the boss! Yeah, in that building over there." He pointed to the first demountable office.

"Thank you," Jenni replied.

"No problem babe," he quipped back giving her a wink and headed off past her to join the homeward masses.

She proceeded up to the office and entered. There were computer terminals scattered on various desks and one lone person focused on his screen.

"Ummm, excuse me," she said in a timid voice.

The man at his screen looked up. He appeared to be in his mid thirties, somewhat handsome and relatively fit looking. "Yes young lady? What can I do for you?"

His voice was deep, smooth and sexy. She suddenly felt attracted to him.

"I'm looking for mister Lake. I'm Jennifer Carson."

"Oh! Yes!" he exclaimed. "He mentioned you'd be coming. Follow me," he added standing up and heading to a door on the side of the room.

She followed him through and onto a walkway joining another office until they arrived at a door. He knocked on it and opened it, poking his head around the corner. "Someone to see you boss,' she heard him say.

He opened the door further and motioned her through and closing it, leaving Jennifer in the room. She looked around and saw Jeff behind a large desk, papers and manuals piled over it, a laptop computer in front of him.

Jeff looked up from his screen. "Jenni!" he called cheerily, "come over here, come around, let me see you!" He motioned her to the side of his desk.

"Take off your coat honey. You won't be needing that for a while."

He turned in his chair to face her as she dropped the coat off her shoulders and threw it to a near by couch. It was warm in the room and she started to feel a little less anxious now that she had found Jeff was and was out of the wind.

He whistled. "Wow! Baby! You look absolutely gorgeous!"

She was stunning to say the least. He blond shiny locks cascaded down over her shoulders falling a little way down her back and to the top of her chest. Her firm tits pushed against the top and her nipples hard from their rubbing on the thin cloth strained outwards making a significant bulge in the material. Scanning down he saw the sexy curve of her hips covered by a skirt that dropped to slightly above mid-thigh. Her long slender legs ending in mid-high pumps that accentuated her height while the heels pushed her hips forward slightly causing her groin to jut out sexily.

He felt his pulse quicken and his balls churned as he looked back up to her face. Her eyebrows had been done a darker colour and a little mascara applied so her large blue eyes were accentuated against her fine features and pale pink full lips.

"Turn around baby," he commanded and she swivelled on the balls of her feet slowly, giving him a good show of her form.

"God you are sexy!" he praised.

A cheeky smile crossed her face, "Do you think you'd like to fuck me then? My pussy is getting kinda horny and I haven't seen you in days!"

"Not just yet honey, I've still got some work to do, but let me see your pussy. I want to see if the waxing went okay."

She remembered the waxing appointment a few days ago. The sting as the pubic hair was ripped out of her labia had made her eyes water, but the lady who was doing the job reassured her that it was momentary would get easier every time it was done. She was extremely nice and took more than a passing interest in Jennifer, complimenting her on her beautiful pussy and perhaps taking a few liberties with the young girl as she arranged and waxed her labia and pubic mound.

Jennifer pulled her panties down and raised her skirt in front of Jeff, exposing herself shamelessly. Her bare pussy lips felt so different to when the hair had covered them and she noticed particularly how silky they felt now. Later, at night in her bed when she had cupped her pubis and vulva with her hand a surge of lust at the new sensation coursed through her and she rubbed her pussy till her juices flowed over her palm and spread the fluids over her newly bare lips before bringing herself to a climax.

Now she stood before Jeff's gaze. Her growing excitement becoming evident to his experienced eye. He saw her large outer labia reddening as the swelled, barely holding the folds of her inner lips between them.

"Open your legs a little," he ordered and she complied.

He could clearly see her vulva bulging down between her legs and how the thin landing strip on her pubic mound accentuated that. Her bald lips seemed even bigger than first time he had seen them when they were covered in hair.

He reached out with his right hand and gently stroked two fingers along the length of her large pussy lips. They were so smooth and warm.

"My god Jenni, you have the most beautiful pussy and it's so soft."

He guided the tip of his middle finger between the large lips and gently drew it upwards, feeling the folds of the inner lips along the pad of his digit. Then reaching forwards, spread her outer lips with the thumb and finger of his left hand and using the fingers of his right hand gently pulled her swelling inner lips free and downwards.

Leaning back he admired her sex. The long inner lips hung down well past her fat outer labia in the most erotic way. He so wanted to ravish her then and there, but there were other things to do for now.

Jenni stood there, holding her skirt up as she let this man touch her most private region. The fact that has was just touching her pussy lips and looking at them was getting her more and more turned on. She could feel herself getting wetter with every passing second as he sat so close, his hungry eyes fixed solely on her puffy vulva.

Suddenly he grabbed her hips and guided her the the edge of his desk. Pushing aside his laptop and some papers he eased her backside onto the table and lifted her legs as she propped herself up with her hands behind her.

Sitting as she was on the desk Jeff opened her legs consumed by the sight of her open pussy before him. Her inner lips now protruded distinctly out from her vulva in a way he had never seen in any other woman. Her whole body was built to attract men and the crowning achievement was her sweet pussy. No red blooded male on earth could not be aroused by the sight only inches away from his face now.

The strong sent of her sex drove into his brain and his lust rose. He had to eat her pussy; feel the long inner lips in his mouth, her vulva mashed against his face and his tongue dipping in her hot wet entrance to taste her juices. His head dropped and he engulfed her.

Jennifer's head flopped back and she groaned in ecstasy as Jeff's mouth wrapped around her delicate flesh. His tongue licked the whole area around and down to her pussy hole where he probed and licked inside her entrance. She was so wet now. All he had to do was put his fat cock head to her hole and he could slide right in without resistance. She was so desperate, there was an ache in her pussy that only a thick, hard cock could satisfy now.

He continued to lick her pussy, sucking the inner lips and stretching them far out from her body with his mouth. Occasionally he would completely suck one of her fat outer lips and suck the silky smooth bare flesh hard into his mouth.

Jenni was continually moaning, her head lolling back as she revelled in the oral assault on her naked sex organ. Jeff deliberately avoided her clit. He wanted to build her up into such a state that nothing would stop the event he had planned. With one last suckling of her inner lips he let go and sat back in the chair admiring Jennifer's hot, raw and very open vulva.

Jenni wailed, "Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

"I've got a little treat for you honey. Come jump off the desk."

She reluctantly got off the desk and stood wobbling slightly. There was a throb in her pussy and her labia felt huge between her legs. He led her to the door and across to the office she had come through originally. The man who had greeted her was still there at his computer.

"Barry," Jeff called. "Take Miss Carson here on the tour as arranged."

Barry got up from his desk, "Yes boss!" he answered grinning widely.

"Here Jenni, you'll need one of these," Jeff said placing a yellow hardhat on her pretty head.

"Regulations. Not the best fashion, but it serves a purpose."

She worked it around on her head, trying to get it comfortable as Jeff continued, "I thought you might like a little tour of the site. Barry will look after you. I've got a bit more to do here and join you soon, then we can come back to the office afterwards."

She didn't understand what was going on. Why didn't he fuck her right then? Couldn't his work wait a bit? She was on heat from his oral assault. All she wanted was his cock plunging into her depths, opening her up and bringing her to climax.

"Uncle Jeff?" she sounded a little upset.

"It's okay baby. You'll love the tour, I promise."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Now go! And Barry keep an eye on the boys up there for me?"

"Sure will boss!" he replied. "Come along miss, err Jennifer isn't it?"

She smiled at him. "Yes." He seemed nice and she followed him closely as they left and made their way to a lift attached to the outside of the building. The site looked almost empty of people and as they entered the caged lift five other workers joined them before Barry closed the door and locked a bar in place.

As they ascended Jenni was surrounded by the men. They looked strong and smelt a little of sweat. She stood wearing only her pumps, skirt and blouse. Her panties and coat left behind in the office. The lift moved slowly, getting higher and higher up the side of the tower. A bulge pressed against her backside in the close confines and a knee brushed the back of her thigh. She closed her eyes and shuddered with excitement. An elbow pressed against her breast and rubbed over her stiff nipple as a bare arm slid against hers, the contact sending little sparks up into her chest.

Her senses suddenly heightened. All these fit, strong men around her. They were all much older than her, late twenties to mid thirties she guessed. Her breath started to quicken. Was she a lamb for slaughter or the wolf in sheep's clothing, hiding amongst her prey? The throb in her loins grew, fuelled by Jeff's act of cunnilingus on her and the knowledge she was alone with these men. Alone where no one could help her.

The lift suddenly stopped and Barry unlatched the bar and pulled back the mesh door. He led Jennifer out onto an unfinished office floor. There were no walls. Nothing but concrete and steel. She could see clear out over the city. They were up high, very high and she felt weak at the knees.