Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking her hand he led her to a wooden table out in the middle of the floor. Plans and manuals covered the top and a few seats were arranged around it. The wind blew in harder here, stiffening her nipples till they felt to burst and whipping her skirt up occasionally.

"How, how high are we," she stammered nervously.

"Thirty five floors." He stood behind her, close.

She felt a little faint. Heights were not her thing and she reached out for the table for reassurance. As she closed her eyes and drew a deep breath she felt Barry very close behind her. "Don't be nervous Jenni, you're very safe up here."

His hands reached around and cupped her breasts, thumbs flicking over her hard nipples. Jenni sighed deeply as she felt his warm hands envelop her firm orbs and her head fell back against his shoulder.

Then another hand was on her pussy. She opened her eyes to see one of the men from the lift in front of her, stroking her quim. His finger slipped between her wet puffy labia and probed her entrance.

"God! She is so wet already!" he remarked.

He quickly unzipped his work pants and pulled out his cock. Grabbing one of the chairs he sat in it, stroking his meat till it started to thicken and lengthen.

Barry whispered in her ear, "Suck his cock Jenni. Get on your hands and knees and suck him."

She was transfixed by his cock as her hormones started to drive her mating urge into high gear and barely noticed heavy work coats being thrown onto the ground by the four other men from the lift.

Sinking to her knees in front of the man she grasped his cock and stuck the knob into her warm mouth, sliding as much of him into her face as possible. He gripped her head and groaned. "Oh! FUCK that's nice!"

As she sucked the stranger's cock she felt a blunt object pressing against her pussy hole. It was warm and firm. Strong hands gripped her round buttocks and suddenly she felt her entrance give way and a fat cock slide deep into her pussy.

"Jesus!" Barry yelled, "she is so fucking tight and wet. You guys won't last ten strokes in her." He laughed at that and proceeded to thrust into her.

Jenni's brain reeled as she was impaled from both ends. Rational thought had departed her and all her senses turn to the sex acts happening to her young body.

She felt her blouse pushed up and a hand grasp her hanging breast, fingers pulling at her nipple. Electric shocks jumped from her tit into her loins where the thrusting cock in her pussy was building her into a raging sexual state.

Her head bobbed up and down rapidly on the cock in her mouth then suddenly the hands on her head gripped hard and a flood of warm cum filled her mouth. She swallowed rapidly, again and again as an endless stream jetted into the back of her throat. Finally the hands relaxed and she let the slimy organ slip from her mouth.

"Ah fuck! Sorry babe, I didn't mean to cum," he remarked half apologetically.

She just smiled at him and licked her lips. His cum tasted nice. Warm and salty, it had slid down her throat effortlessly.

"C'mon dude!" someone yelled, "others here also want some head!"

Another man replaced the one that she had just serviced and once again proceeded to suck him off, this time trying to push his cock, thinner than the one she just had, deeper down her throat.

Barry's cock withdrew from her pussy and was quickly replaced by another that started to pound her tight vagina. A few of them took her like this, on her hands and knees until finally she was hoisted onto the table on her back with her head hanging over one edge.

Another man got between her outspread legs and leaning forward undid the buttons on her louse. Holding on to perfect breast he guided his hard cock into her pussy whilst someone stood at her head and fed his cock into her willing mouth. With her neck stretched out so he managed to slide his length into her throat till she gagged. He withdrew and then repeated the action till he could fuck her throat unimpeded.

The cock in her throbbing pussy pounded away as the man above her grimaced in pleasure, holding himself up by his hands and thrusting hard into her.

"God! Fuck!" he groaned. "How fucking hot and tight is her cunt?"

"Jeez man," the guy ramming her face answered, "you should feel her throat! Shit I think I'm gunna blow in her!"

Jennifer felt the cock thrust deep into her mouth and the knob expand in her struggling throat as suddenly he came in a gush of hot fluid. She felt the spurts inside her chest and the incredible throb in her throat as he shot his cum directly into her stomach.

A shudder went through her body as he continued to spasm and a wave of pleasure washed over her as the first climax hit. The cock embedded in her pussy sending pulses of pleasure as each thrust ended deep against her cervix.

Spent, the cock in her mouth withdrew and Jenni gasped for breath. Saliva streamed from her mouth and fell to the concrete floor.

"Okay guys," Barry announced, "get her in the chair. Time to finish up."

Jenni's addled mind didn't comprehend what he had said as she was helped into the chair. Barry knelt between her legs and pulled her forwards so her backside was right at the edge and then placed her long sleek legs over the arm rests. She sat half slumped in the chair, legs apart, top undone and breasts exposed. Her pussy was an engorged mess of flesh that begged to be fuck.

Her body was on fire. Six men had thrust their cocks into her young pussy and two had already cum in her mouth. Now Barry guided his cock back into her honeypot, sliding it all the way in on the first stroke. The throbbing in her pussy got stronger, she was close to another orgasm and as Barry continued to thrust his thick cock into her soft, tight cunt, she could feel it suddenly expand.

"Fuck!" he grunted "I'm gunna cum!. Where do you want it babe?"

Her eyes widened and her nostrils flared. She looked at his grimacing face then down to where they were joined. His fat cock spread her vulva wide and her inner labia draped over his slimy shaft.

Her eye caught a glint on his hand as he gripped her thighs. A golden wedding ring! Jenni's mind span out of control. A married man was fucking her. Fucking her! He wanted to fuck her instead of his wife. To fill her youthful pussy with his sperm. A surge of power filled her. She would drain him of his cum; drain all of these men into her till they could spurt no longer. They would all watch as she took their semen and saw her climaxing on their stiff manhoods.

"Cum in me!" she cried. "Cum in my fucking pussy."

No man could resist those words when he had his cock buried so deep in womanhood of a sex goddess. Barry grunted hard and thrust one last time, shuddering as his cum exploded out into Jenni's hot, tight depths.

She held her legs back wide for him and watched his face contort as his climax hit. As he lost all control within her and spurted, her own orgasm descended. Huge pulses of pure pleasure spread from her loins and washed over her shuddering semi naked body. Time seemed to stop as he completed in her and her orgasm slowly abated till another man took his place and slid his rock hard erection into her hot, slimy pussy. Then as he thrust through the cum inside her she descended into a constant state of orgasmic bliss till finally he stiffened and erupted his load into her steaming box.

Finally all six men had ejaculated their loads into Jennifer and she lay slumped in the chair, chest heaving with effort as she slowly came off her near unending climax.

Jennifer's brain was in a fog. She barely heard or comprehended what happened in the next few minutes.

"Okay guys, knock off time. Pack your stuff up and have a good weekend." She heard Jeff's voice, but it didn't register.

"Jeez boss, that was awesome!" an excited voice said.

"I'll be in that again," another said.

"Best fuck in a long time," came another.

"Awesome piece of pussy boss!"

The workers departed leaving Jeff with Jennifer. He had arrived a little while after they had started fucking her senseless. Sitting in a chair off to one side he had viewed the proceedings. She was a total slut. A one in a billion opportunity and he wasn't going to let it go by.

He saw how she had descended in a state of pure sexual lust as each man had his way with her and then how she fed off the sexual release of each one of them into to her body. It was the fuel for her own climax. One that continued as long as a cock was driving into her soft, tight cunt and exploding a load of cum into it. Sex was a drug for her. Perhaps more powerful than anything else known and he knew that craving had to be fed. Nature had bred the ultimate sex machine. He could leverage that quirk to both their advantage.

Standing in front of her body, sprawled out as it was on the chair he knew he was a small, but important part of her life now. He was the linchpin around her sexual universe. She need to be guided, nurtured by a trusting and close friend. One who knew her sexual proclivities; a lover and confidant. He could never quench her sexual urge, but he could enjoy her boundless energy in bed and gain a second youth for some time through her body.

He looked at her; her chest heaved with strong breaths and her swollen breasts moved gently along with the motion. Nipples still rock hard and pointing upwards. 'When did she ever stop feeling aroused?' her thought. His gaze travelled downwards over her sexy belly to her crotch. Her pussy was a swollen gaping wound from which a river semen leaked onto the edge of the chair and dripped onto the concrete floor where a large puddle was forming. He fought the desire to fuck her then and there as the other men had just done. He had one more task to perform.

Reaching down put his arm around her and pulled her to her feet.

Jennifer felt her body being raised gently from the chair and a long warm coat wrapped around her before being lifted in strong arms and carried away. She curled up in the protective cocoon of Jeff's upper body and closed her eyes, the strong deep throb from her loins still sending pulses of pleasure through her body.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennifer sat in the chair in front of Jeff's office desk.

"Jenni," he called gently, "here, drink this." He handed her a double scotch, neat.

Still numb from the proceedings a few minutes prior she grasped the glass and downed half of it unwittingly. The liquid fire burned at her throat and she coughed violently a few times, but endured the temporary torture until it gave way to the indescribable feeling of warmth radiating down to her stomach. She quickly downed the rest of the tumbler, albeit more cautiously.

The alcohol worked rapidly and soon she felt the fingers of warmth and delight creep down into her loins. Suddenly the warmth spread throughout her belly and she felt the unusual sensation of her anus relaxing under the influence of the liquid. She smiled as the effect hit her brain. Within minutes her whole body had relaxed and the heady feeling of the alcohol mixed with the post orgasmic bliss of her encounter to form a symbiosis of dreamy pleasure.

"Jenni."

Jeff's voice brought her from her reverie to the stark reality of his office. He sat behind his desk looking at her.

"The boys wanted to show their appreciation." He pushed a pile of money across the desk towards her. "There's about a thousand dollars there."

She looked numbly at him then at the bills in front of her. She struggled to make sense of it. Absently she reached forwards and grabbed a handful of the notes, staring at the bills held tightly in her small hand.

Jeff's voice continued, "That's just a small amount Jenni. You could make more; much more."

"How, how much," she stuttered.

"Five, maybe ten grand a pop. Maybe more."

Her eyes widened at his statement and her mouth dropped open.

"Think of it Jenni; you could have anything you wanted, go anywhere you pleased. You'd be rich!"

Her eyes closed and she thought of the events that had just taken place. Six men had just used her for their own pleasure and cum in her pussy and paid her for it. She had fucked them like a whore and enjoyed every second of it. Her other hand drifted down between her legs stroking over her clit and into her leaking hole, pulling out the mixed semen and coating her sensitive nub with it.

The notes crushed in her hand as she masturbated herself with the spent cum and thought of cocks that had spurted their loads into her willing body. These men, all experienced had lost control inside of her pussy. They could only cum once or twice, she could milk them all and still take more. She felt a power over men she had never realised she had.

"Jennifer."

She looked up, the spell broken. Jeff stood in front of her. His hand reached down and stroked her face.

"Jennifer," he said slowly, "you've never had a cock in your arse before have you?"

She blinked at him, her eyes blue lagoons of innocence.

"N, no sir," came the obedient reply.

"You know that men will want to fuck you in your backside? To cum in your arse?"

She blankly nodded assent.

"Men will want to fuck your pussy and your arse at the same time. Do you want to feel what that is like?"

"Yes daddy," she replied meekly. Her heart pounded in her chest at the thought. One fat cock in her pussy felt like she would burst apart. What would a cock in her ass at the same time feel like? Her loins felt as though they were turning to liquid at the thought.

"Suck my cock Jenni," Jeff commanded as he unzipped himself and pulled his growing erection from his pants.

She reached forward and took him into her mouth, quickly bringing him to full hardness. After watching her get gang fucked and seeing her abused pussy dripping with multiple loads he didn't need much stimulation.

"Stand up honey and bend over the desk."

She released his cock and did as her ordered. She knew what was about to happen. Despite the alcohol and everything that had proceeded, she was nervous. Only a thin dildo had ever entered her most secret hole. Jeff's cock was far, far bigger than that.

He felt her tension as she laid her chest onto the desk, breasts crushed against to cool, smooth wood.

"Relax baby, I'll take it real slow okay?"

"Yes daddy," came the quavering reply.

"You tell when to stop or go on okay?"

"Uh huh," she grunted.

Jeff bent down between her open legs. 'Fuck she looks so sexy' he though. Her swollen, gaping pussy leaked cum that ran down her thighs. He could see the wet, pink flesh inside throbbing gently. Her anal hole pulsed slightly. It looked so tiny he wondered if his cock would ever fit.

Taking a small bottle of lubrication from his pocket he dripped a generous quantity directly on her tight hole and proceeded to massage the area with the tip of his finger. Jenni immediately moaned deeply at his touch, pushing her backside out at him. Gradually he inserted a finger. Her sphincter gripped his digit like a steel band.

"Relax honey, breath out. Nice and slow."

She did and he immediately felt her muscles relax and he pushed and rotated the slippery finger further into her virgin backside. As her felt her accepting the digit with more ease he introduced a second finger, adding more lubrication along the way.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Jenni moaned at the additional stretching. Jeff continued slowly to open her up, relaxing her sphincter to the point where he felt he could add a third finger.

Slowly, so slowly he eased the third digit alongside the other two and rotated them. Her ass gripped his fingers so tightly, but she was loosening up. He pushed the three digits up to the second knuckle.

"Oh fuck!" Jenni exclaimed. "Fuck that's nice."

"Do you want my cock in there now baby," he asked.

"Yes. Yes, please fuck my arse daddy," she panted.

Jeff pulled his fingers slowly from her backside and watched as the hole closed. She was ready. He poured more lubrication on to her opening and then on to his cock, stroking it on with his hand and getting himself harder at the same time.

"Okay baby, relax and breath out when I push in."

He placed the head of his thick member against her moist anal entrance and holding the knob against it pushed forward. There was a momentary resistance and suddenly his glans slid past the tight ring of muscle and lodged itself inside of her ass.

Jennifer felt the pressure mounting on her asshole and forced herself to relax as instructed. Then her hole widened. Widened incredibly. She felt as though her hole was going to split open until suddenly it snapped back over the shaft of Jeff's cock as the huge knob slipped into her backside.

Her head craned back and she clutched at the desk with one hand while the other crushed the money in her fist.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she moaned deeply. The most amazing sensation assailed her anus as her sphincter had stretched past the widest point and then shrunk back to grip his shaft just behind the head.

"Oh Jesus! Jesus," she wailed, "stop there, stop there." She panted for a moment getting used to him invading her virgin ass.

"Okay, I'm okay now."

Jeff felt her ass snap tight around his cock just behind his glans. The muscles of her anal opening squeezed hard on his knob. His brain swam with the sensation and he resisted the urge to thrust into her immediately. She was so tight. The tightest arse he had ever had the pleasure to stick his cock into.

When she gave the signal to proceed he gently start to push into her yielding anus. Pull out a bit, push in further. Soon he was buried balls deep in her backside. He leant forward and whispered in her ear.

"I'm all the way inside you baby."

She had never felt so full. It was way more than when his cock was in her pussy. It felt good. Really good.

"Fuck me daddy. Fuck my arsehole. I want to feel you spurt your hot cum in my backside," she purred.

Her words drove him on. He looked down to see his cock embedded in her most private place, her anus stretched impossibly wide around his girth. A week ago this was beyond his wildest dream and now he was fucking the most gorgeous young female in the ass, bent over his desk.

His lust descended like a mist now that he had fully penetrated her and he began long slow strokes inside of her tight bowel. It was so different from her pussy, but incredibly pleasurable and he felt a sense of domination over her that drove his libido to new heights.

He plunged harder into her soft backside, holding her perfect buttocks apart with his hands. He was getting close and wanted to take her in one final position to maximise his pleasure.

He stopped and pulled out of her tight orifice.

"Roll over onto your back baby."

Jennifer turned around and sat on the desk before laying down. Her unbuttoned blouse flopped open revealing her firm breasts and as she pulled her legs up her pushed them back, rolling her hips up so he could penetrate her ass easily.

Laying on her back Jennifer felt Jeff's cock easily slide past her loosened sphincter and deep inside. She felt like such a slut, laying back taking a naked cock up her backside. It was so dirty, but felt so nice. As he started to thrust into her again she felt the incredible sensations as her bowel was opened by the invading organ and her anal hole stretched wide by the root of his cock. Once again she felt the familiar tingling of a building orgasm, but different this time. Her anus was providing completely different sensations.

Jeff started to drive his straining cock harder and faster into Jennifer. He looked down at her. He was fucking a beautiful eighteen year old that could easily grace the cover of any fashion magazine. Her chest heaved with each thrust, breasts wobbling slightly with the fat nipples hard and erect. Her concave belly bulge upwards slightly as his cock impaled her and her swollen, open pussy still leaked the cum of half a dozen men.