Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bowel gripped him with slippery tightness and she groaned loudly, "Oh fuck! Fuck, fuck!"

Suddenly she arched her back and thrust her hips against him burying him deep as she shuddered and then froze in an enormous climax. He had fucked her to an anal orgasm and that thought drove him over the edge.

Jenni's body suddenly couldn't take it any longer. Stimulated by all the orgasms from the men she had fucked less than thirty minutes prior this new invasion into her ass overwhelmed her senses. Without warning her anus exploded in a wave of such intense pleasure she almost blacked out. Then suddenly the massive cock inside her spewed its load spraying her abused bowel with hot sperm. The combination sent her into a spiral of orgasmic convulsions that had her jerking uncontrollably on the meat pole that impaled her.

They held there, both climaxing together. He, spurting his load into her virgin arse and she shuddering spasmodically on his cock. Within seconds they were spent although it felt like they had the ultimate bliss of sexual union for eternity.

Jeff staggered back his turgid member slipping out of Jenni's well fucked asshole and collapsed in the chair behind him. He looked at her. All her could see was her spread legs and gaping pussy and anus. His cum ran out of her ass in a white sticky river onto the desk where it pooled under her buttocks. She looked so erotic. He had the will to want to fuck her again seeing that, but his body wasn't going to deliver.

They recovered where they were. He on the chair and she on the desk, still laying flat, legs wide open. Eventually she raised herself up and looked at him. A huge grin spread across her face and she slid off the desk and sat on his lap. Her hand delved between her legs, rubbing her open vulva and spreading the cum from her well fucked holes all over it.

"Mmmmmm," she hummed dreamily, "that was incredible! I didn't know I could cum just by getting my ass fucked."

"You're a lucky girl," Jeff answered back with a smile. "Not many women like anal and less have an orgasm from it."

"It was really, really nice and your cock felt so huge in me. I loved it when you spurted your cum into me. I could feel all the juices in my backside and it got really, really hot and slippery."

Jeff looked into her face, locking eyes with her. "Did you like all those men fucking and cumming in your pussy baby?" he asked quietly.

Her voice became serious. "Yes. I loved it when they fucked me and I swallowed their cum and they came into my pussy."

A moment passed before she continued. She looked down speaking quietly, "Does that make me a whore daddy?"

Jeff placed a finger under her chin and tilted her head back up to look at her.

"Do you want to be a whore Jenni?"

She looked away for a second and then back at him. "Yes daddy. I want to be a whore, a filthy slut that fucks older men and lets them shoot their cum into me."

Her hand was rubbing at her sperm drenched slit while she spoke.

"I want them to fuck my tight little pussy and ass, and stick their fat cocks into my throat."

Her eyes closed as she plunged three fingers deep into her pussy and pulled the slimy digits back out over her exposed clit.

Jeff watched her masturbate while she sat astride his legs. Her swollen breasts hung invitingly in front of him and as she worked away at her cunt he grasped her nipples and pulled and twisted them. She reached out with her free hand and gripped his shoulder to steady herself against the flood of sensations writhing in her loins that emanated from her nipples and clit.

"That's it Jenni, feel those hard cocks sliding deep into your tight little pussy and how your backside stretches around a fat pole as you get sodomised at the same time," he egged her on, knowing how she could climax harder on the mental images and the effect they had on her perverted brain.

Her breathing increased rapidly and her hand was a blur on her swollen labia. A mask of ecstatic agony writhed over her beautiful features as her body squirmed with pleasure. Jeff was drawn into it, the scene before him fuelling his libido to a level he had never felt. He wanted to pin her to the floor and fuck her brains out over and over till he was a spent husk.

"Oh! Oh! Oh god!" she grunted. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she let out a long low wail to the ceiling as the wave of the climax crashed into her. She rode on Jeff's lap, mindless to all else but the spasms in her loins. Her hand had slid down from her clit and over the engorged labia where three of her fingers plunged deep into her slimy cunt, pumping the sopping hole in time to her throbbing orgasmic pulses.

As her orgasm slowed Jeff released her tortured nipples and gently cupped her breasts, allowing her to slump forward on his hands. He could feel her heart thumping in her chest as his hands held the firm, warm orbs. She was a sexual dynamo, he was convinced. He'd never encountered such a voracious sexual appetite in a woman before. He would make sure she was guided and protected so they both could profit from her unusual ability.

"Baby," he whispered gently. She opened her eyes with difficulty and tried to focus on him.

"I think we should go home now honey, is that okay?"

She smiled weakly, "Yes daddy, I'd like that."

He picked her up and setting her on her wobbly legs, wrapped her coat around her and with his arm around her shoulders led out of the office.