Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sound came to me from somewhere behind me. A sound not really heard but more like it was felt; although that wasn't quite right either. I couldn't analyze it, let alone relate it to any form of coherent speech.

I didn't turn around to see what was making the noise but the infinite black Never spun around me until I could see the other side. Floating there in the dark gulfs, not far from me but not near either, was a man that looked just like me. He was about 5' 6" with a wiry athletic build. Long black hair fell over his shoulders and back. His face was youthful with small features and the beginning growths of facial hair, what my mom would call peach fuzz. There was only one difference between us, where my eyes are a light hazel green his glowed an angry absinthe green.

The other me stared at me for a long time before he spoke. His eyes blazed like the fires of hell but his expression wasn't angry. He had almost no expression at all save for amused curiosity.

"I know you. You're me and I'm you, though we are not one. We were supposed to be one, should've been one, but we are not. It is a queer situation that we find ourselves in Salem, but I have no doubt we will be able to sort it out, now that I know what went wrong. Go now and know that we'll be seeing each other again soon." was all the other me said.

With a violent shake and the burn of old agonies I was thrown back into my body. The woman was quivering over my cock, still sucking the last drops of my seed hungrily, covetously. When she had gotten all she could out of me she leaned back, still straddling my lower legs and I could see her full body.

Succubus: that was the word in my mind. This woman, this thing, was a succubus. A demon who fed on sexual energy like a vampire feeds on blood. I looked at her graceful body, her toned and sleek muscles, her voluptuous curves, her heaving breast, and her extra bits that humans don't have and knew her for what she was.

Looking down between her legs I could see that I had been right. Buried deep in her pulsing cleft just below a strip of black pubic hair, I could see her tail. The lips of her pussy and her clitoris were just as black as her other lips and nipples. Clear fluid flowed from her opening and drenched her tail, my legs, and my sheets. In fact she had made quite a sticky mess.

She looked down on me with glazed eyes, her mouth open and gulping down breaths of air, her hands rubbing her skin in circles and pinching her nipples.

"Oh Master thank you, I've needed that so bad. Two hundred years is far too long."

I was out of breath too. I had a momentary shock as I remembered my heart condition and quickly placed my hand on my chest. It was beating very fast, dangerously fast, but it felt like it wasn't going to give me any problems just now.

I began to relax a little when I noticed that I had moved my hand. I wasn't paralyzed anymore. I raised my other hand to make sure it would work too. When the succubus noticed it she took my hand and placed it on her chest between her luscious breasts.

"My heart is beating fast too Master, it hasn't beat in a long time. Oh thank you Master."

I sat up with questions on my lips ready to spill out when she placed a single finger over my lips, quieting me and gently pushing me back down. She lay full on top of me, her breasts pressed against my chest and even though my cock ached it responded. She noticed it and smiled a slow, satiated smile half an inch above me.

"You recover quickly, you always did, that's something I've always liked that about you." she said. I opened my mouth to speak but she placed her fingers over my lips again. Our bodies were so close, her legs wrapped around my hips, her black leathery wings covering us like a living blanket, her musk radiating off of her in heady waves. I was defenseless against her and my mind was racing a million miles a second trying to remember if succubi ate people.

"I know you have a lot of questions and since I belong to you I should answer them, but I won't. Not right now. I like it this way even though you will probably punish me for it. I don't mind though, your punishments are almost as much fun as fucking you." I was more confused than I had ever been. What the hell was she talking about? What did she mean she belonged to me? Nothing made any fucking sense.

Beneath her warm pubis my cock grew and quivered. Hot fluids were dripping down on it and the heat radiating out from her was causing excruciating desire to rise in me. When it pulsed in time with my heartbeat I could feel her sweet lips gently brushing against my shaft. I had little doubt she could feel it too. She smiled and lowered herself onto me, not taking me in, but wrapping her pussy lips around my shaft. With slow motions she cocked her hips foreword, and then back, stroking the length of me with her velvety lips as if they were a hand. I could feel her clitoris rubbing over the head of me, covering my tiny opening like a hood before sliding back down.

"I would love to take you into me Master," she said between whimpers and moans, "but you're a virgin, I tasted that on your blood. If you lose your virginity to me it would ruin you and no mortal woman would ever be able to bring you, or even please you. I won't suffer your wrath over that, I like living." She was not making any sense.

"In fact Master, it might be better if you didn't remember tonight for a while."

She stopped rubbing me and her face leaned in close to the side of my face. "I had a really good time tonight." she said and kissed me on the side of my neck. As soon as her lips touched my skin I could feel myself starting to slip away, tides of bottomless blackness threatened to consume me. I tried to fight them but they were too big, too strong for my mind to handle. The walls of blackness rushed up over me and I couldn't fight them anymore. I was aware of the darkness crashing over and swallowing me like the succubus had swallowed my semen, and then there was nothing.

12