Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only 12:40.

I googled Elmwood Drive and realized it was a good thirty-minute drive and in the sketchier part of town. This should have worried me, but it didn't... my excitement of making a fantasy come true was in control of me and I even forgot briefly I was performing a blackmailer's task.

So I left at 1, arrived at 1:40 and then drove around for fifteen minutes before parking at 1:55. I parked a few houses down, before getting out at 1:58 and walking to the house. It was small and old, but quaint.

You may wonder if I had second thoughts at all.

No. I truly wanted to do this. I did wonder if I was being followed by my blackmailer and looked behind me a couple of times as I walked to the house... yet I saw no cars that hadn't been here before I arrived, or any people at all.

At the door, I took a deep breath, knocked three times and entered... a rush of excitement coursing through me, which triggered a slight gush out of my pussy.

Once inside I slipped out of my heels, took off my dress, but decided to keep on the sexy bra and thigh highs.

I then got on all fours, feeling awkward and yet excited, and crawled down a hallway, past a bathroom on the left and another bedroom on the right before reaching my destination.

I crawled to the bed where I could see a large naked black woman lying on it talking on the phone.

"I'll call you back in a bit Krystal, my 2' o'clock pussy virgin is here," she said.

I could feel my face flush with shame at the description.

She continued, "I'll ask her. What do you do for a living?"

I could have lied, but my instinct was to tell the truth, so I answered, "I'm a teacher."

She chuckled boisterously, "Did you hear her answer? She's a teacher."

After a moment, she asked, "What grades?"

"Senior," I answered sheepishly.

"Subject?"

"English," I admitted, now having given her my real first name, my profession and my area of expertise.

"I got to go and train this cute white bitch," Rosie said to the other woman before adding, "Yeah, bye."

I remained stoically on all fours at the edge of the bed, both mortified by her words and yet excessively excited, which mortified me even more.

As usual, once horny, my lust took over.

She sat up, placed her feet on the floor and smiled down at me. "You're cute as a button."

"Thank you, Big Rosie," I replied, appreciating the compliment. As a woman, the older you get the fewer compliments you receive... especially because there is always someone younger and prettier to follow you... as I learned when my husband left me.

"Married?"

"Divorced."

"Kids?"

"Two, twins."

"Age?"

"Eighteen."

Again I kept telling her the truth... pretty soon she would have my Social Security Number and my bank account balances.

"Interesting," she said, as she moved directly in front of me and asked, "Ready?"

"Yes, Miss," I answered, excitement coursing through every pore of my being, so much so that I was shaking slightly.

"Suck on my tits, my eager pet," she offered, as I stared at her huge tits, which were literally bigger than my head.

I was like a fat kid in a candy store as I stood up, opened my mouth and took her right breast in my mouth while I used my hands to cup both her massive tits.

They were so big.

They were so heavy, I wondered how she could possibly walk with them all day.

I swirled my tongue around her huge hard nipple.

I sucked it between my lips.

I splattered her tit with butterfly kisses.

I then moved to her other breast and replicated the dedicated attention as Big Rosie moaned softly.

I could have sucked on these tits forever, but she said, "Hungry?"

"Very," I nodded, looking up at her, still cupping both her breasts, holding onto them until I was no longer allowed.

She lay back down on the bed, spread her legs and ordered, "Come and get it, my pet."

"Yes, Miss," I nodded, eagerly climbing onto the bed and between her legs, staring at her hairy pussy and smelling just the lingering of a mysterious scent.

As I went to lick her, she stopped me, "Tell me what you want, my pet."

"To lick you," I answered, my mouth watering, her scent drawing me in.

"You can do better than that, English teacher," she said, rubbing her pussy slowly right in front of me.

"I want to lick your cunt and become your white submissive slut," I declared, like I often did in my fantasies, becoming a character in so many of the lesbian stories that had turned me on the past couple of years.

"You like my black cunt?" she asked, spreading her lips so I could see the pure pink... showcased so beautifully against her dark skin.

"I love it," I admitted, before adding, "I've never wanted to taste something so badly."

"Go ahead my pet, begin your journey as a submissive lesbian," she offered.

Offer given, I moved forward, extended my tongue and licked.

Her taste was like fireworks on my tongue. I knew I was tasting heaven.

Her scent was extremely strong when my nose became buried in her big bush, but all my attention quickly returned to the taste, which was exquisite.

I really wanted to get my tongue between her lips, so I moved my hands under her thighs and began probing her cunt.

"Oh yes, my white slut, eat my black cunt," Big Rosie ordered with a moan. "Get that tongue deep in my twat."

I did as I was told, using my tongue like a swirling mini-cock as I explored her pussy and especially her cunt hole with the eagerness of an explorer on a hunt for treasure... pussy cum.

"Oh yes, you're a natural, my slut," Big Rosie moaned, as I began doing wide up and down strokes like I was painting her pussy.

"You taste incredible," I declared quickly, wanting her to know how much I was in lust with her cunt.

"I know," she answered, as if she was told this all the time, and I imagine she was.

"I could die and go to heaven," I said ludicrously, as I kept licking and licking.

"Time to take me to heaven," she replied, as she reached for the back of my head.

Suddenly I realized I needed proof. I looked up and asked, "Can you please take a picture of me with my face buried in your cunt?"

"You want a photo memory of your submission to nigger cunt?" she asked, using the 'n' word in a way that somehow was fucking hot as hell.

"Yes, Miss," I nodded.

"Go get your phone," she ordered.

"Yes, Miss," I nodded, quickly scurrying off the bed and to my dress where I'd left my phone.

I hurried back and returned to the bed and she said, "Give me the phone."

I handed it to her and buried my face back between her legs, not at all worried that she could use my phone to discover my true identity, look at pictures of my kids. Who knows what?

Nope, I just single-mindedly resumed licking her pussy, now focusing on her big swollen clit.

I wiggled my tongue back and forth across her clit, making her body quake and shiver.

"Oh my, don't stop," she moaned, as she filmed me, exciting me even more.

I continued my eager tongue attack on her excessively wet pussy, only focusing on one thing: getting her off. Her taste was already amazing and I couldn't wait to discover what her full flood of cum could possibly taste like!

"You eager slut, suck on my clit, eat my cunt, become a nigger cunt lover," she demanded, grabbing my head once again and this time I didn't protest as my face was planted strongly against her cunt.

She began grinding up and down, and I just extended my tongue and enjoyed the ride while she used my face for her personal pleasure... just like what had used to happen when my husband fucked my face.

"Oh fuck, keep that tongue extended, my nigger-loving pussy-munching slut," she rapidly listed, each name only enhancing the burning inside my own cunt.

Finally, after a good couple of minutes of rough riding, my own breathing becoming somewhat stunted in the confined space... my face continually getting wetter... she screamed, "Here comes my cum, slut!"

Then my face was splattered with excessive wetness, so different from warm ropes of male cum. Instead, it was like being overcome by a breaker at an ocean beach. I eagerly lapped up her cum, which was even stronger and tastier than the samplings I had been delighting in for minutes.

She then ordered, "Look up, my slut."

I obeyed, still dazed and feeling drunk on cunt cream, as I looked up at the camera.

"I filmed the entire thing, my pet," she informed me, "so you can watch it over and over if you wish."

"Thank you," I said, as I tried to regain my senses... feeling a deep satisfaction as if I had come even though I hadn't.

She handed me the phone and said, "Unlock it."

"Yes, Miss," I agreed weakly, taking my phone and unlocking it, not at all worried she would use this access for nefarious purposes.

She took my phone, quickly typed something in and handed it back to me.

I took the phone and just then her phone buzzed. I looked and saw she had entered herself in my contacts as 'Big Rosie' and had texted herself simply, 'Slut Lauren'.

She explained, "I may text you on occasion down the road to service me or my friends."

"Please do," I replied, dying to do this again, feeling a deep sadness that this time was done. Feeling the same way I did when my parents flew back home knowing I wouldn't see them for months. The idea of serving her friends should have scared me, but instead it excited me.

"You may go now," she said, as she got off the bed.

"Yes, Miss," I nodded, reluctantly getting off the bed, my time over.

She walked to the bathroom and I walked out of her room, put my dress back on, slipped back into my heels and walked out, feeling both the rush of fulfillment at finishing the task and a polar opposite rush of disappointment that the task was over.

In the car I watched the video, creating a picture from one moment and sending it to my blackmailer with the text: Task #2 done, asshole.

I stopped at the mall and picked up a few new pairs of thigh high stockings in a variety of colours, drove straight home, happy that both kids were out, went to my room, discarded my dress, heels and bra and grabbed my suction cock, wanting a black cock in me... wanting to be a black cock slut.

I put it on a post, grabbed my iPad, pulled up a gangbang scene and scrolled it ahead to where the slut was riding a cock while sucking several others in tandem... imagining that being me.

I got on my knees, backed myself onto the cock, it easily slipping inside my very wet cunt, and began fucking myself.

In seconds I was on all fours, bouncing back on the cock furiously, taking it all inside me as I mentally replayed my submission to Big Rosie and the euphoria that had come from my lesbian submission.

So horny from the wild afternoon, I only needed a couple of minutes of riding the big black cock, to feel my orgasm rise and quickly erupt through me.

I collapsed forward, allowing the orgasm to course through me just as the brunette on the screen also came.

God, what was happening to me?

I lay on my bed for minutes, enjoying the afterglow of an orgasm while also cursing myself for my weakness.

What if the next tasks were even more extreme? How would I be able to control myself?

As I questioned myself, the blackmailer responded: Looks like you enjoyed yourself.

I ignored his text and went and took a shower, trying to process how much my life had changed in just two days. I was confused by the combination of the exhilaration I felt after completing the tasks (that part wasn't surprising), plus a strange excitement I was already feeling at what tomorrow's task may be (I'm looking forward to them?!).

Fuck, I was feeling excited at being blackmailed.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Tuesday: Task 3

I woke up and immediately checked my phone for a text from the blackmailer or Big Rosie.

I had three texts but none were from either of those two.

All day I expected the text from my blackmailer, all day it didn't come.

Oddly, the longer the blackmailer didn't text me, the more anxious I got.

I was still looking forward to the task... was definitely curious what the task would be, excited even. I knew it was sick and twisted but my humdrum life had suddenly become exciting.

Every time my phone buzzed I checked it with excitement, but then was disappointed to see it was my mom or a friend or spam.

My daughter even asked, "Are you okay, Mom?"

"What? Yes, I'm fine. Why do you ask?" I asked.

"You look agitated," she acknowledged.

"I'm fine," I said, even as my phone buzzed and I checked it to see it was an email from Amazon.... Sigh.

"And you keep checking your phone," she added; apparently my daughter was quite observant.

"Um, I..." I tried to come up with an excuse; I wasn't known for using my phone all that much and often complained about my children's obsession with theirs. "I'm expecting an email from my bank."

"Oh, okay," she said, looking concerned. "So nothing is wrong?"

"On the contrary," I smiled. "I'm in a great mood."

"Awesome," she said and she helped me with dinner.

All three of us were at the table for dinner when my phone buzzed. I resisted checking it, even though I could feel every neurotic bone in my body begging me to hurry up.

Once dinner was done, the kids offered to do the dishes and I went to my bedroom to check my phone.

It was from the blackmailer: Hungry for dessert?

I responded, still trying to seem like I wasn't excited by his texts: I don't even know what that means.

His meaning became clear when he responded: There is a gloryhole at an all males elite club on Johnson Trail called Fenway. Go to the back door, the green one, knock three times and someone will let you in and lead you to your seat. While you're there suck at least three cocks. Swallow one, take a facial and take some on your tits. Have fun. The password is 'cream'.

My eyes went wide.

First, a gloryhole had been a fantasy of mine forever. Online I haven't found a lot of good gloryhole scenes, or gloryhole stories, but the idea of sucking strangers' cocks has always been a fantasy.

I love sucking cock.

I love how every cock is different.

I love the feeling of a cock in my mouth.

I love cum in and on me.

I responded, acting mortified, then rushed to grab my purse: You can't be serious?

He responded: Don't pretend this doesn't excite you. It's obvious you're an eager little cock sucker.

Although he was right, his presumptuous attitude pissed me off: Don't you dare try to judge me. YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!

To my surprise, he apologized: Sorry, perhaps I am wrong about what you want and need. Either way we are about to find out. Have fun.

I responded as if I were reluctant, even as I prepared to leave: Fine, whatever.

I told the kids I was going out for appetizers with Joan, which was half true, I was indeed going to get some appetizers, and headed out.

I felt bad for lying to my kids, but I sure as hell couldn't admit the truth.

I did notice, or thought I noticed, Donald staring at my nylon-clad feet as I was telling them.

I drove to the address with some help from Google maps and parked around back. I took a deep breath, giddy with excitement, but nervous about knocking on a door where whoever opened it would know exactly why I was there.

Yet, I walked to the door and knocked three times. I wondered if how many times you knocked meant different things.

A moment later, a pretty blonde in her late twenties, give or take, and dressed in a hip version of a maid's outfit, opened it and said, "Hi, what can I do for you?"

"Cream," I said, hoping that was what I was supposed to say.

"First time?" she asked.

"Is it obvious?" I asked.

"You look nervous and excited," she smiled.

"Check and check," I said, somehow not feeling weird talking to a stranger about what I was about to do.

"There is a bit of a wait," she said.

This surprised me. I didn't fathom I would have to wait my turn to suck cock at a gloryhole.

"Ten to thirty minutes," she continued.

"Is there usually a line-up?" I asked.

"Sometimes," she said. "There's no other place in the state as safe as this to get your fix."

"Yeah, its not some backroom of an adult shop," I nodded, thankful for that.

"And these men have all been tested. They're mostly married," she said.

"Good to know," I said, not sure what else to say.

"What brings you here?" she asked, making small talk.

"Curiosity," I said, which was true, not comfortable mentioning the blackmail.

"Well, you'll likely come back," she said. "Most women do."

"How many women come here?" I asked. "What kind?"

"I've seen probably a couple hundred different faces over my three months here," she said, before adding, "most are middle class and in their forties, although we also get the odd college girl."

"I see," I said, unable to fathom so many women like me coming to a place just to suck cock, yet here I was. Sure, I could blame the blackmail, but in truth the blackmail task had opened up what felt more like an opportunity. I then asked, "Does the number of knocks mean different things?"

"Yep," she nodded, but didn't continue.

"Can I know?" I asked.

"There are no one or two knocks, but four is a guy cock sucker, five is a guy bottom, six is for the orgy room and seven is for a performance," she revealed.

"Orgy room?" I asked, very curious. It was obvious what four and five were, although the idea guys came here to suck cock or take it up the ass was weird.

"Yes, it's for women who want to be gangbanged, or to be part of an orgy, as often two or more women will come together," she explained. "Groups of women usually get really loud and I hear lots of cum-screams and hysterical laughs, even through the soundproofing."

"Oh, wow," I said, the idea making my panties damp.

"Wow, indeed," she nodded.

"And performance?" I asked.

"Well, there is always entertainment at the club. Usually it's just women stripping, but sometimes they will put on shows as well," she said.

"Shows?"

"Strap-on fuck shows usually, pegging on occasion, and so forth," she said.

"So women come here to strip for free?" I asked.

"You'd be surprised," she said.

"I am, but I'm not judging," I agreed, being a stripper or doing a lap dance both things I had fantasized on occasion.

"This is a men's club, but over the decades it's also become a safe place for women to explore their fantasies," she explained.

"I don't know if I'm impressed or mortified that we still live in such a sexist world," I said.

She gave me a look. "The reality is that no women are forced to come here. They choose to do so of their own accord."

"I didn't mean to be dismissive," I said, before adding with a smile, "I am, after all, here and quite eager to suck some cock."