Awakening

Story Info
Husband makes secret video of couple.
6.2k words
4.05
42.4k
19
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the time we are born our lives develop according to the environment in which we live. I am not eliminating choice in character as he or she develops, I am saying that the path we walk will often present us with a choice and at times it is impossible to know how those choices will affect other choices we make and the places where we might arrive.

So it is with my wife Valerie and myself. To all outward appearances we are what you would call normal. We both experienced happy childhoods, decent schools, college degrees and relatively decent jobs. Even our wedding was the typical church affair, bridesmaids and groomsmen, flower girl and ring bearer, a fun reception and a wonderfully romantic and sexy honeymoon on a warm beach in the Caribbean.

I am tall, six foot three, weigh around 220 and blessed with average to good looks. My wife, at least in my eyes is the sexiest person in my world. She is five foot one and about 110 to 115 pounds. She is considered slender but with shape. Her breasts, while not overly large are firm and extremely sensitive. She can, if she wishes do without a bra. He ass is heart shaped and the skin is silky yet firm. Her hair is shoulder length and natural auburn in color. She has the deepest green eyes I have ever seen and I find myself lost in them whenever we have sex. I would say I have an average cock, but I've not done a comparative analysis of cocks so I could be smaller or larger than normal. I do know that when I penetrate Val's wet pussy, she reacts positively and regularly seems to achieve orgasms, some more powerful than others. I suspect the relative strength of those orgasms have more to do with the circumstances of our day then the size of my cock or the tightness of her pussy.

In the year or so before our marriage, sex was good, or so I believed. Yet from the moment the Preacher said, "I now pronounce you man and wife..." our sex has become amazing. Her sexuality and willingness to "fuck" is so much more erotic, so much more open and so much more explorative. She loves to be taken orally almost as much as she enjoys taking my cock into her mouth. She confessed that her desire to taste my ejaculate might one day be tested by our desire to have children.

Val works out of the house as an accountant and she dresses like an accountant in drab business like attire. When I see her leaving for work it is difficult to see the wild sexy women who shares my bed. I work from a home office as a business consultant, though I am frequently out visiting clients. On days when I am working in my home office, I will often prepare dinner or do some chores about the house. When I am out meeting clients, Val assumes some of those duties. Ours is a life of sharing responsibilities and fun. We have our friends and often socialize in and out of our home or another couples home. In short we have, or seem to have a relatively normal life.

As I mentioned earlier the path we travel will often offer choices in direction, choices that may not always be clear on how those choices will turn out. For instance the decision to buy a new car is a choice, but we can't see how doing so might later impinge on other things we might want or need to do.

One of my clients is a Security Contractor who provides electronic and physical security to his clients. I'd been working for him for a few years offering business advice and while I can't take credit for all the success he's had, my advice was certainly a part of the process. Just recently he praised my part in his success and gave me on of his company's latest pieces of electronics. It was, he said, a set of cameras tied into a computer with special software. He sold it to his clients as a means of recording meetings so that all parties could ultimately have a transcript or a recording of what transpired. He indicated it was particularly useful in protecting his clients from lawsuits, especially those involving employee discipline.

He suggested that I use the set up in my own office to protect myself from similar situations. While the typical package consisted of six tiny wireless cameras, he had given me twelve. He told me that while the cameras were small they were powerful and would capture exceedingly clear images. He explained that I could with the software loaded on the lap top, effectively edit or splice the video feeds from all the cameras and make a single recording that could capture the entire meeting and any seemingly discreet actions that might normally have been out of my view.

I told him that this unit would make him additional millions as I could easily see the advantages management would have in documenting events and preventing false accusations and or lawsuits. On my way home I saw another option for the unit.

I told you how my wife dresses for work, but not how she clothes herself otherwise. No, she is not someone who runs naked, or needlessly exposes herself, but her choice of clothing is suggestive of the wild woman in my bed, not the drab dusty accountant who leaves the house. Val likes to know that others will look at her, admire her and maybe want her, while safe in the knowledge that she wants nothing more than their attention. When I am out with Val, to diner or the theatre, I sense the emotion building in her as she recognizes the lust in the men (and some women) who glance at her and hold that glance a bit too long. The result for me is that when we eventually end up in our bedroom, or a hotel suite, she is hot, lusty, wet and will let nothing slow the onset of a good fuck. In a few instances when the time to get to such a safe refuge is too long she forces me to stop in an isolated area and take her over the hood of the car, in the backseat or whatever may offer us a place to placate her growing lust.

I realize that I will need some time to understand how this software works, how best to arrange the cameras and where the best venue would be for what I intended to do. I wanted to make a film of my wife and I having the wildest, hottest fuck possible. Then I would give the film to my wife. I knew instinctively that she at first be stunned by what I'd done, but that the little flame inside her that makes her the sexiest woman in the room would burn even hotter watching herself as she abandons any modesty in the arms of her husband.

A few weeks later, I'd mastered the software and understood the range and capacity of the cameras and I was ready to go forward in my film career. I'd carefully selected the site, a hotel in a neighboring town. Using a floor plan for the room I'd mapped out on another visit, I carefully determined the placement of all twelve cameras. I eventually put three in the bathroom covering the shower, and nine in the bedroom. The cameras were placed so that I would capture every conceivable angle and they were made to blend in with the environment so it would be difficult to see them unless you knew they were there. I decided that I would set up the event in a way that I knew Val loved. She'd receive a bouquet of flowers one afternoon with a note and a hotel room key along with instructions to go to that particular hotel room from work. I knew she would immediately know I'd planned a romantic meeting and would spend the time from receiving the note until she arrived at the room wondering just what I had planned. Her thoughts would become unbearable as the day wore on and by the time she reached the hotel room she'd be ready for any and every thing.

For my part I spent the afternoon setting up the cameras, placing the laptop and laying out Val's clothing for the evening. I had taken her sexiest dress, one she would only wear in places she was not known. It was black, very short, very snug and its plunging neckline came close to completely exposing her firm tits. Along with this sexy dress was a garter belt, stockings, stiletto heels and her make up. A note on the bed instructed her to shower then to do what she felt best with her hair and makeup, to put on only the clothes left for her and then to go downstairs to the bar no earlier than 7 PM and order herself a drink. Only when she was on her way out of the room was she to call me and tell me she was on the way.

I'd just finished setting up when my cell rang. A quick look at the caller ID told me the flowers had arrived and Val was stating to probe for answers.

"Hello Val, how goes your day?"

"John, you romantic bastard, sending me flowers and a cryptic note knowing I've got to sit here and be a damn accountant for another four hours. You know what you've done Mister and I hope you are ready to pay the price!"

I laughed and said.

"Val, darling can't a man send his lovely wife flowers?"

"You know damn well I love those flowers and whatever you've got planned for later and you know damn well what telling me this now will do to me all day. I love it when you tease me baby."

"Thank you! Now no more idle chitchat, do your job, keep your hands out of your pants and do as you're told. Love you!"

"Love you too, thanks for the hand in the pants imagery, that should help!"

I now had to kill time, it would be a good six hours or more before I would meet Val in the bar for drinks. I think that's why they created the game of golf. I played terribly, my concentration was back in the hotel. I missed easy putts all day but told myself I'd sink a few big ones tonight. Do you how difficult it can be to hit a golf ball with a major hard on between your legs, and the sight of a wet pussy in your mind's eye? Yet it passed the time and soon I was at home showered, shaved and ready for the night. I drove to the hotel with Val's clothes and make up, placed them in the room with the note telling her what to do and then turned on the computer. The cameras were activated by motion and the laptop was plugged into an outlet so power would not be an issue. I could also edit out my presence later, if I wanted to!

As I left the room and went to the bar, I thought it might be a nice feature if you could monitor the action from a remote location, from a security point that would be a positive. The more I thought about it the more I realized it probably had that feature but I was too engrossed in my own desire to make this video that I didn't read that far. So I waited in a back corner of the bar nursing a few beers. I saw Val come in the front door and head straight to the elevators, she looked harried and in a rush.

Meanwhile in Val's life...

I could not wait to get to the room. John's flowers and instructions had been in my head all day. My panties were soon soaking as I tried my best to do my job. I eventually had to visit the ladies room and let my fingers do what John's cock should have been doing but that provided minimal and temporary relief. In fact it made the rest of the day even harder. Now I was in the elevator and soon I knew I'd be in the room and if I had to I'd rape my husband as soon as I walked in.

Opening the door and seeing an empty room with nothing but a note and some of my clothing I quickly gathered that John had so much more in mind and my satisfaction was to be drawn out even longer.

I studied the dress he'd picked out, the garter belt and stocking and nothing else and almost orgasmed on the spot. I then read the note and when I realized that I would be walking into a crowded bar, skimpily dressed and no bra or panties my aching pussy was now dripping down my thighs. I noted I had a little over an hour and a half before I was allowed to go to the bar and sighed as my hand rubbed the edges of my wet and open pussy.

I took a nice long shower, masturbating over and over again thinking of my loving husband and what he's set up for us. I stood for a long time naked in front of the mirror playing with my nipples as I consider how I wanted my hair and makeup. I decided to put my hair up, to expose my neck and to keep the makeup minimal. One last check in the mirror to OK the hair and makeup, I took some lipstick and colored my aureoles a deep red. My nipples were already taut and hard. I sat on the bed and leisurely slid first one then the other leg into the silk stockings John had laid out then fastened the black garter around my waist so I could clip the stocking tops to it. Then back to the bathroom mirror to see the slut I knew I was to be that night. I loved the way the garter belt framed my cunt and how my firm tits stood out with my nipples hard and erect. I was in serious need of a good fuck and for the first time in my life with John, I almost didn't care whose cock filled me.

It was almost time now to go so I slipped on the dress and did my best to contain my tits and pull the hem down as far as I could to cover my basically naked ass. I realized that if I pulled the dress too far down, my tits popped out. If I made sure my tits were at least somewhat covered, I risked exposing my wet open pussy when I sat down. Resigned to that fact that this was what John wanted, and what I also loved, I made sure my tits were as covered as they could be and hoped there'd be tablecloths to help hide my puss.

The stilettos proved no problem after a few steps, though as I looked at my backside I would have seen the cheeks of my ass occasionally in view as I sauntered. Yes, I sauntered because in this outfit a simple walk would be wrong. Thankfully I was alone in the elevator when I called John to say I was on my way. He said:

"I'm in the bar, I'm sure you'll find me."

"Bastard"

Was my reply, though we both knew I was enjoying this whole affair? I could feel my juices sliding down my thighs and I could smell my own sexual arousal and was sure anyone close to me would too. I stepped into the bar and scanned for John. As I did I could not help but notice the other men staring, some gaping in my direction as I sauntered into the main bar and finally found John. As I slid into the seat John had held out for me I did not notice how he'd positioned me or that the tablecloth barely reached over the ends of the table. I sat facing the room and my pussy was open and available for view.

While I was conscious of the fact of my exposure, John and I had some experience with showing off my body so while I was concerned about it, I was also proud of it. If I caught someone gazing beneath our table I would tremble in delight. Yet if someone came over and complained I would never live it down. Such was the balance of my thoughts as I picked up the glass of wine John had ordered for me.

"So dear, now that you've got me here what is the plan? Dinner or just drinks?"

"I guess that depends on how long you last Val. I imagine you've been wet all day and that while you may have tried to satisfy yourself in the office or in our room, I know all too well that you are still in need. So, I will let you decide."

A part of me was ready to run back to the room, while another part knew how much extending this feeling would intensify the end result. So I said.

"One more drink, then maybe room service later tonight!"

"As you wish Val."

So over the next hour I sat with my wife, let her exposed cunt tantalize those who noticed and let the fire rage inside her. By the time we left the bar few eyes were on anything other than the slut and the man who held her hand.

Alone in the elevator I continue to hold Val's hand but allowed no other contact. I can see she is literally bouncing on her toes with desire, for intimacy for satisfaction. Once in the room I steer her to the bureau and have her face the mirror that stands above the bureau. I stand behind her, my hands on her shoulders and lean over to whisper in her ear.

"Look at yourself! Do you recall all those crime shows on TV where they use a two-way mirror to watch an interrogation?"

Val nods and continues to stare ahead.

"Can you imagine that this is that kind of mirror and on the other side there are men and women who paid good money to see us fuck?"

Continuing to stare straight ahead Val nods.

"I want you to imagine that we are being watched, that your every action your every desire will be seen by these anonymous men and women. How does that make you feel Val?"

A few moments pass and then I feel her whole body shudder as she whispers.

"I want to please them. I want them to see me. The men in the bar who made the effort to see my open cunt turned me on so much. I want to imagine that this mirror is one of those two way ones and that I, I mean we are being watched. I want to imagine that our actions will make them take their cocks and cunts in hand and cum with us. Do I frighten you John?"

I slide my hands down to cup her firm tits and as I do I pull the dress away from them, exposing them to the mirror.

"I love showing you off Val, because I know you enjoy it too. I won't share you with anyone physically, I want no one else to be in your cunt, I want no other cock in your mouth."

Val nods and begins to writhe as my hands caress her tits and pull on her distended nipples.

"John you're the only lover I want, the only one whose cock will fill my cunt and my mouth and maybe someday my ass. But the thought of being seen is so enticing. I wish there were such a mirror in this room John."

"Then act as if there is Val. I want to fuck a woman tonight who believes others are watching her and that their lust is feeding yours."

I allow her dress to fall to the floor and Val stands still facing the mirror now staring at her mostly naked self. Only her garter belt and stocking remain and they cover almost nothing. I can see how wet she is and I lower my left hand to her pussy and run my finger though her slit. Val shudders and allows her legs to open further, yet she never takes her eyes off the mirror.

I pull her away from the bureau and put her hands on my clothes, which she takes off slowly. Soon we are both naked, my cock hard and ready. Val avoids touching me there and we both glance to the mirror. I move Val up onto the bed and have her kneel so her profile if to the mirror. I then kneel in front of her and present my hard cock to her mouth.

Val looks quickly toward the mirror and smiles then begins to sensuously lick my cock and balls. Taking her time she licks me over and over again, now and again kissing the head of my cock or using her tongue to pierce the slit on my cock head. As she starts to slowly engulf me I ask her.

"Val? Do you think those people behind that mirror would want to hear what you're thinking, what your feeling?"

Letting my cock slowly drop from her mouth I can see her saliva clinging to it and the wetness of her mouth as she turns to the mirror.

"I love cock. My husband wants me to suck his cock and I am the best cock sucker in the world, so watch me enjoy his cock and I will let you see his cum fill my mouth and face."

Then Val resumes her actions, though now she is no longer teasing, no longer playing, she is taking my cock hard, shoving her face into me, allowing my cock to travel as far as it can and every now and again she gags. When she does she lifts her head and through her now swollen puffy lips turns to the mirror and says.

"John's cock is so long, and my mouth is too small but I want it all."

Then she will resume mouth fucking my cock and I am soon at the end of my strength to hold back. She feels it as my cum rattles my balls and erupts out the end of my cock and her mouth fills with the creamy white ejaculate she loves. She allows it to flow out of the side of her mouth and then pulls my cock out and the last few eruptions coat her face, she now turns to the mirror and smiles as my cum drips slowly from her lips, her ear lobe and her nose. Then she opens her mouth and shows the mirror a pool of cum resting on her tongue. In a few seconds she swallows that pool and smiles. Then she cleans my cock and uses my cock to wipe cum from face and into her mouth. When she is done I take her in my arms and kiss her deeply, pushing my own tongue into her mouth to taste my own seed.

12