Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I roll on my back and have Val lower her cunt to my face while she faces away from the omnipresent mirror. I now take my time enjoying the taste and movements of her cunt. She is wet and wide open and my tongue easily glides deep inside her. I can hear her beginning to react to the pleasure that is building and then I hear her speaking to the imaginary witnesses behind the mirror.

"I love the way John eats me. He loves my wet hot pussy and his tongue is magical. I wish you could see how hard my nipples are, that's because of what John is doing to me, can you see how he laps up my juices, sucks on my clit and even rims my asshole with his tongue. He is only starting and I don't know how long I can continue to speak as my body is building to orgasm and soon John will slide his fat thumb in my ass and I will lose it. So watch and wish."

I can feel Val's body reacting as I let my tongue flick back and forth over her now hard and distended clit. As her inner turmoil builds I wait for the right moment and then wrap my lips over her clit and suck hard. I suck her clit like she sucked my cock and she unleashes that low guttural moan I have come to love. I slowly slide my left thumb over her anal opening and her moans get louder and deeper. I know she is doing her best to hold back and so I tease her asshole a bit longer till she cries out.

"Oh John, finish me, push that thumb in my ass! I want to cum on your face so bad!"

I do as instructed and once my thumb is in her ass her body rocks and trembles and I can barely hold on. The juices flowing from her cunt overflow my mouth and what I am able to drink tastes wonderful. She comes for what seems like forever but in reality is probably only a minute. Then as she subsides into smaller and smaller gyrations She falls forward on the bed and I can see her gaping cunt pulsing and spewing her fluids.

We stay like that for a while, we are both a bit exhausted, but we are not done yet. I feel her hand slide back, searching from my cock. I am still somewhat hard and when she finds me she gasps in pleasure.

"Oh John I want this cock in me, I want it now. Please baby? Fuck me!"

I tell her that I want her to ride my cock.

"Val, ride me, take control. I want you to squat over me then lower your pussy to my cock. I want everyone to see your pussy consume my cock."

I turn around in the bed so that Val's ass is facing the mirror and she stands over me before lowering her body towards mine. As she squats her pussy opens and I watch as she grabs my still hardening cock and guides it into her. Once she has me embedded in her hot wet cunt, she slowly rises up and holds before slowly coming back down. She continues to do this, always increasing the speed of her descent and shortening the height of her ascent. She begins to groan as she pummels my cock. Soon she is slamming into me.

"John you bastard, shit John I love this. Your cock feels so fucking good. I want you to fill my cunt with cum, baby. Fill me up."

I am close and I start to slam back into her and then we are both out of control and soon, all too soon I feel myself cum. I feel jet after jet of cum squirting into her and with each ejaculation she screams in pleasure. I reach behind her and pull her ass cheeks apart, exposing her asshole and her cunt lips hugging my throbbing cock.

"They love this Val, the people behind the mirror, they love seeing your cunt grabbing my cock and I am showing them your asshole too baby, showing them how it gapes open when you cum."

That does it. Val's explodes and slams into me again and again as her climax takes control of her. Her breath is ragged, her legs are trembling from squatting, her pussy is clenching my cock and I can feel my cum and her cunt juice flowing over my balls.

I catch Val as she collapses onto me and wrap my arms around her. We stay like that for a long while, sapped of energy. Later when we are again capable of speech Val whispers in my ear.

"John, I think I love the idea of being seen this way. I never told you but when I was in high school I guy I dated spread a false rumor that he'd had sex with me. I was initially mad at him but then I realized I felt no shame and in some ways enjoyed the thought that others thought of me as someone who "put out". I guess in some ways I have always had a desire to be exposed. The idea of the mirror was a good one John. I still feel hot just thinking about what if it was true. Do you think they would have liked what they saw John? Am I a good fuck?"

"Val you are a good fuck, I love how open and willing you are. When I saw you tonight coming into the bar, I thought how lucky I was to have you. Just knowing where we'd be later, this room, had me so excited. I can imagine if there really was someone watching us tonight that they'd be masturbating and wishing they were here."

"You know John, if any women were among the viewers they'd want your cock too. They would have had their fingers in their twats wishing it was your cock."

We rested a bit and when Val found my cock and began to stroke it, waking it up, she whispered.

"Let's see what anal sex is all about John. I have some lubricant in my purse that I bought a long time ago but have never had the urge to go through with it."

She pulled her head back and winked at me then continued.

"But now, with our audience, I think I want to try it. Do you think we could baby?"

"If you're sure and you promise to make me stop if I hurt you, then I am willing to take your virgin ass for the crowd"

Val got up and got the lube out of her purse. She then coated my cock with it and handed me the bottle so I could add some to her ass. She got on all fours and I slowly used my fingers to lubricate her asshole. Realizing my fingers are much smaller than my erect cock, I gradually added another finger at a time till I had three fingers in her ass. Val was stroking her clit as I did this and the familiar sounds of her sexual arousal rose from her throat.

"Now baby, do it now John."

I knelt behind my wife and gazed at her beautiful ass. Then using my hands I pulled her ass cheeks apart exposing her anus. I put the head of my cock on her asshole and slowly pushed. I heard Val grunt and saw her hands grip the sheet. I pushed a little harder and the head of my cock popped through her anal ring and I stopped.

"Oh god, John! Hold that for a minute it feels good and it feels odd and there is a little pain. Just wait for me baby, I want to do this."

I watched as her left hand tightened it grip on the sheet and her right hand reached down to rub her clit. As her right hand moved faster and faster Val groaned.

"Now John, push in and don't stop."

As I pushed my greased cock into Val she let out a loud groan and pushed her ass back into my cock. I was soon fully seated in her ass. I stopped.

"John your cock feels so fucking big in my ass. Just give me a minute baby, just a minute."

I stayed embedded in her ass as her left hand almost ripped the sheet and her right hand was shoving first one finger then two into her pussy.

"Just another minute baby, can you do that for me John?"

"Whatever you want Val. Just tell me!"

The third and fourth finger found their way into her cunt and then her whole hand slid in.

"Now John, now. Fuck my ass!"

I began to move in and out of her ass and as I withdrew she shoved her hand into her cunt. As I pushed back in her hand pulled out. Soon we established a rhythm. I was fucking her ass and she was fisting her cunt. I would like to say it lasted but the pressure on my cock in her very tight ass had my ready to cum and I could see that her fisting was doing the same to her. When the first pulse of my spitting cock vibrated inside her ass Val screamed and rammed her fist back into her cunt. I pumped and pumped my seed into her as she rammed her right hand into her cunt and together we came. My cock soon shrunk and fell out of her ass and I collapsed beside Val. She pulled her right hand out and offered it to me and I licked and sucked her essence while my white hot cum oozed out of her ass.

"That was real good John, real good. I think we'll do that again baby. Maybe not often, I don't want to get too used to it. That first penetration felt so unreal and so good, I just want it to always be special."

We then passed out and slept till morning. We took a shower and had some coffee from the in room pot and then Val pointed to the bed.

"I guess our peepers are gone John but I'd still like one good fuck before we go home, and maybe a few more once we are in our own bed. I love you baby!"

"I love you Val."

We took our time and made love instead of fucking. Then we showered again and left for home. We had separate cars so I sent Val on ahead and stayed to check out, but more importantly to gather the equipment. I could not wait to see how we turned out but I knew I needed to do this while Val was at work so I left the equipment locked in my car's trunk.

We spent the rest of the weekend either fucking, or talking about the night in the hotel and Val said again how the thought of being seen had so excited her. We even talked about finding a place to fuck where someone might stumble upon us. On Monday when Val left for work, I got the equipment out of the car and reviewed all the action. I was pleasantly surprised by the clarity of the video, even in the shower. I took my time splicing the separate feeds together, the overhead shots, she various side shots and the ones from the supposed two way mirror. By the end of the week I had what I felt was a great video that looked almost like we'd had a film crew in the room.

That night when Val came in from work we had dinner and a glass of wine. As we moved to the den I handed her a wrapped package.

"It's not my birthday or our anniversary John. What is this?"

"Val, open it and see for yourself. It's something I hope you will enjoy."

When she opened the package and pulled out the DVD I'd made her face looked puzzled.

"A movie? John what is this?"

"Why don't we watch it and see!"

Val slipped into the player and the first image she saw was her walking into the hotel room. She looked at me and started to say something but I stopped her and said.

"Watch the whole thing baby, I made it for you. I'll be in the bedroom when you're done. Then we can talk about it."

I left her then and went to our bedroom. I could hear the muffled sounds coming from the video and could imagine the scenes she was watching. I'd cut the video to an hour and it was almost another half hour before Val came into the room, her face was expressionless. She stared at me and I felt like maybe I might have fucked up.

"John was there really people watching us?

Her face was a blank, I wasn't sure yet if I was going to be thanked or kicked out.

"No, I did all this with technology. Miniature wireless cameras tied into a laptop and a special software program that let me edit it."

I said no more, did not ask for her thoughts.

Finally she smiled and jumped on the bed. She kissed me hard and said.

"At first I was scared, then I was excited and finally I was hot and wet and masturbating. I'm still not sure if I would have been bothered if you had hidden camera people filming us, only that I'd want to make sure we had the only copy."

"Other than the raw footage on the computer Val, there are no other copies only the one I gave you."

Val began to pull off my pants and then grabbed my cock.

"So John what do we do with it now?"

A good question and one whose answer will remain with us...for now.

12