Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pleasure, literally," she said. Slowly, she took her finger and scooped up some of his sperm that had pooled near her belly button and rubbed it between her finger and thumb. It felt slimy, but not unpleasantly so, she thought, as she held it close to her face and smelled it. Pungent, but again, it was not overpoweringly so. It reminded her of the Jergen's lotion her Mom bought from the store. Ironically fitting, she thought with a smile.

Looking up, she saw Scott staring at her with an intense look. She giggled as she asked, "So, what next?"

His thoughts began churning, and he thought, about what he had just done, and what he might be able to do with this smiling nymph in front of him. His many masturbation sessions over the years were varied and to think he might be able to play them out with her as a willing subject was an intoxicating thought. Would she wrap those lips around his thrusting tool? Would she let him inspect and lick her entire body? Would she open up her thighs and let him slide into his very first nubile young vagina?

"What do you want to try next?" she asked again.

Shaking his head a little, Scott tried to compose himself. Although he had just experienced an intense orgasm, looking down at Linda kneeling before him with her breasts on full display and still curiously playing with his sperm, his desires had not abated much at all. In fact they were beginning to reignite in a powerful way. Now that he could think again, he mulled over what she had asked. Again he thought, what would he like to try? He wanted to see her completely naked that was for sure. He had only seen glimpses of a woman's vagina in his Dad's magazines and a few furtive glances of his sister's womanly charms when they were younger. He wanted to see it up close and personal this time.

"I want you to take off your shorts, Linda. I want to see you...all of you," he stated.

"Okay," she readily agreed, "but we need to go somewhere more comfortable." Standing up, she picked up the soiled towel and quickly used it to wipe the mess up on her front torso. She then tossed it in the now repaired washer and headed for the living room. Following her, he couldn't help but watch her ass bounce in her cut-off jeans and think about what lay underneath them. This is awesome, he thought! He wanted to jump up and down and shout to the world. Containing his joy and excitement was difficult to say the least, but he didn't want to ruin the moment.

As Linda entered the living room, she turned to Scott and asked, "Where do you want me?"

"On the couch," he said, "No wait," he altered, "I want you to stand facing away from me and slowly take your cut-offs down while you bend over."

Shyly, she began to do as he asked. Just as she was bending over and reaching for her daisy-dukes, they both heard the crunch of tires on gravel from a vehicle coming up the driveway. Startled, she jumped up and ran to her bedroom. "Oh crap, that sounds like Dad! Get your pants on quick!"

He looked down. Yikes, he thought, I forgot all about my pants. Quickly he went back to the laundry room and grabbed his jeans. Stumbling and lurching around, he shimmied into them and buttoned up his fly as fast as he could. The fear of getting caught had thankfully all but eliminated his erection lending to the speed in which he got dressed. He could hear Linda coming back out of the bedroom and heading his way. Amazingly she was already fully clothed in sweats and a clean loose t-shirt, looking like her normal self, if a little bit disheveled. She grabbed Scott and headed back out to the porch. Grabbing the wine bottle off the bench she chucked it into the bushes near the house. Quickly she flipped her shirt through the door into the laundry room and grabbed the rifle as she sat down like she was looking for gophers. Scott sat beside her and tried to get his breathing back to normal.

Linda's Dad, Butch, came around the house as he headed toward the tool shed. Looking over he gave a wave and called out, "Hey kids, how is it going? Hello Scott, you're getting bigger every day it seems." He added the standard statement that all the parents said when seeing all the children grow up around the neighborhood. "Nice to see you. While you're here son, do you think you could give me a hand? Some of the cattle got out, and I need to find out where and fix the fence before night fall."

Scott cringed a little inside. Damn, that is going to take all night he thought, but he said, "Sure, Mr. Hanson, just let me call my house and see if anyone is home yet to let them know."

"I will grab the tools from the shed and meet you around front then if it works out. Thanks Scott, sure appreciate it."

Butch Hanson was a large rotund man. He always set a fast pace and appeared to waddle when he walked, which always made him look like a duck Scott thought. But if any one mistook that for weakness, they would be sadly mistaken. Butch was an old veteran from the Korean War and he had carved out a living on some tough land and everything he owned he had built and paid for himself with the help of his loving wife, Cathy. The two of them made one of those odd couples that people sometime see, as Cathy was a pretty, petite and small woman who almost looked mousy in comparison to Butch, until you saw her wielding the kitchen spoon at you in her no nonsense attitude. It just dawned on Scott how much Linda looked like her Mom, and if that was Linda's future, she had it made in the looks department.

Heading into the house to use the phone, he gave Linda a quick nod to follow him. She looked back at her Dad and waved, then followed Scott inside.

"That was a little close," she giggled as she grabbed his hand.

"No kidding, I about had a heart attack for the second time today," he responded. Lifting her hand to his lips, he kissed her palm wetly. "I hope this doesn't mean we can't continue our...adventures?"

"Hell no, we are not going to stop now," she whispered, "we just need to figure out where and when to start the next one." Breaking her hand away from his she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. Opening her mouth slightly, she licked his lips then mashed her lips to his with pent up desire. Responding, Scott reached around her back and planted his hands on her butt cheeks, squeezing and massaging her as his own tongue explored hers. Far too quickly for Scott's taste, she pulled back and whispered, "Meet me at the Fort tomorrow by noon. Can you do that?"

"Nothing could stop me," he replied as he reluctantly went to the phone to call his house while Linda shooed him away.

"Hurry, I don't want my Dad to suspect anything."

"Okay, Okay."

He dialed up his house and as luck (depending on how you looked at it) would have it, his sister May was home from her summer job at the local store. Yes, she had the house covered she said, and he could go help Mr. Hanson. He hung up the phone and headed out toward the front door, slapping Linda on her nicely formed bottom as he passed her standing at the window staring out watching her father load the tools into the old International pick-up truck. Jumping and giving a yelp, she turned and punched him on the arm playfully.

"So that's what you want, huh?"

"That and so much more, hot stuff, I can't wait!"

"Me neither, Scott. Just don't be late, we are going to have lots of fun," she said, giggling and laughing as he lurched out the door so as not to keep Mr. Hanson waiting. Trying to keep from blushing, he took a deep breath and jogged out to the truck to try to burn some of the sexual energy that was building up in him.

"Hey there, kiddo, you that eager to do some work," Butch asked with a smile on his face.

"Not really, sir, just want to get it done," Scott replied with a laugh. Butch liked Scott and thought of him as one of his own kids most of the time. Scott worked hard and had always seemed to have a good head on his shoulders. His family had helped him out throughout the years through some hard times and in turn he had helped them whenever they needed and if he could. That was the way around this small valley, and was one of the reasons he had never had any desire to be anywhere else.

"Hop in, son," he told Scott and followed his own advice climbing into his old rusted International. It was not much to look at, but his old truck had seen and done its fair share of duty over the past 20 years and still had some good life left to give. Giving the doors a good slam as they settled onto the worn vinyl covered bench seat, Butch turned the key and hit the ignition button on the console. The engine revved to life, and putting it in gear he backed out of the driveway and headed down the fence line toward the mountains.

"You keep an eye out on that side for any damaged fence, and I will watch my side, but I think I have a good idea where they are getting out. Most likely it will be down by the creek where some of the posts may have rotted or been washed out." Scott nodded his head, and rolled down the window to look out the passenger side. For a while the only sound that could be heard was the rumbling of the motor and the squeaks and complaints of the springs in the old brown bench seat as they bounced down the rutted trail alongside the fence line.

Finally they reached the creek with no sign of any damage along the way, but as surmised, the fence that was strung across the creek bed had fallen from one of the anchor posts on the bank that had rotted out.

"Yep, there it is. Let's get to work," Butch said as he pulled to a stop and crawled out of the cab. "We should be able to just beat the sunset if we hurry." Waddling quickly to the back, Butch grabbed an old railroad tie and tossed it on his shoulder like it was made of balsa and headed toward the bank. Scott quickly grabbed the rest of the tools and scrambled after him and they got to work.

Three hours later and wet once again from wading in the creek to restring the fence line, Scott finally got back home. Jumping out of the old truck, Scott waved to Butch, "Thanks for the ride, Mr. Hanson."

"It was the least I could do for all the help, Scott. You come on over for a meal this weekend, and the wife will treat you right, you hear!" He put the truck back in gear, waved and drove off down the dirt road between their properties.

Heading into the house, Scott took his muddy boots off at the door and headed for the shower. Man, he thought, I am a mess. May was in the kitchen cooking the evening meal. "Mom called and said she is working a double, and Dad had a late delivery to make so will be a little late," she called to him as he passed her, "Do you want garlic bread with your spaghetti?"

"Yea, sounds good, I just got to take a quick shower and I will be right back."

Shucking his clothes, he jumped in the shower and turned it on as hot as he could stand to take the chill out of his damp skin. Standing in the steady stream and the building steam he began to scrub himself and his mind went back to the events earlier this afternoon with Linda. Thinking of her breasts and of how he had sucked on her nipples soon got his manhood to a ridged state. Soaping up he began to touch himself again. Leaning his back against the wall of the shower stall, he let the hot water pelt his chest and run down his front torso. Grabbing his reawakened shaft, he began to fist himself thinking about what had transpired earlier and what might happen tomorrow at the fort. God, he wanted to see her in the worst way he thought. He wondered what her pussy would look like. Would she let him touch it? How does it feel, he wondered? Spanking her butt had felt good too. Something about the sting and the way her cheeks had jumped had appealed to him. Would she let him spank her again, on her bare ass? Why did that even turn him on, he thought? There were so many things running through his mind, he wasn't even sure where to focus, except for on his cock as he continued to pump it up and down faster and faster. Working his member hard and fast, Scott muttered Linda's name over and over again, lost in his fantasy.

"Oh yes, Linda, take it baby, take my cock... work it hard, yes, baby, YES!"

Soon, his climax hit him, and grunting his pleasure, he spurted his seed all over the shower wall and into the drain. As he slowly came down from his orgasm, he realized that it was not nearly as satisfying as earlier with her. He needed to see her again, and by see her, he meant all of her!

Throwing on some sweats, he headed back to the kitchen and quickly ate his dinner and then headed for bed. Normally he liked to stay up late, but he had worked and played hard all day and felt beat. Plus, he wanted tomorrow to come soon and reasoned that sleeping would help make that happen, like sleeping in the car on a long trip only to wake up and be at your destination. Unfortunately, though exhausted, his excitement kept him from falling asleep immediately. Tossing and turning most of the night, he was only able to rest fleetingly as he would wake up from one erotic dream to the next. He even dreamt of jerking off his cock all over his sister May in some bizarre sexual act. That dream in particular was most vivid and more than a little disturbing for him on many different levels.

Morning finally came, and not surprisingly, Scott was up early to start the day. Looking over he could still see May curled up in bed, though she usually was up and moving long before him. His odd dream about her played in his head again, making him feel uncomfortable and a little guilty. Pushing it aside, he headed to the kitchen, quickly poured himself a bowl of cereal and scarfed down his Cheerio's before bolting out to the woodshed to finish off the wood that needed to still be chopped and stacked. Soon, he had worked up a sweat and was caught up in the repetition of the process. Set the wood on the block, swing the splitting mall, toss the pieces in a pile, grab another piece of wood and repeat. Before he knew it, it was done, and all he had to do was stack it neatly in the shed. Luckily, his sister May was up and came out to give him a hand.

"You seem raring to go this morning, Curly, you have date?"

May smiled at him as she started chucking the chopped wood from the pile at him so he could stack it in the row he was working on. Snatching the wood adeptly out of the air, he bantered back with his sister.

"Just trying to free up the rest of my weekend, Red," he said, and gave her a wink.

May was a red head, with light freckles across her cheeks and large dark-rimmed glasses that always slid down her nose causing her to continuously fork a finger between her eyes to keep them from falling off. She was a large girl that seemed soft all over. Some might think of her as over-weight, but Scott always thought she was pretty and voluptuous, as she had all the same curves as any other girl, just more of it. To add to that, her personality was unique amongst all the women that Scott had ever met. She was smarter than anyone he knew and had a great sense of humor, but at the same time, she had a naivety about her that made him want to protect her from the harshness of the world that he was only beginning to discover himself. He often thought that if she wasn't his sister, he would have wanted her to be his wife. Embarrassingly, he again recalled his vivid dream of jerking his cock off all over her naked body. He averted his eyes to try and hide his blushing cheeks. Strange how that made him feel he thought, and how it seemed like she could feel his naughty thoughts.

"What you planning on doing the rest of the day?" she asked, breaking the spell that had fallen over him as she continued to feed him wood pieces as fast as he could handle.

"I thought I might go fishing or hiking for a bit," he lied, trying not to be to committed to anything so that she wouldn't want to join him. Immediately he felt guilty. He never lied to her as they usually shared everything, they were that close. Lying to her felt terribly wrong and Scott felt a little ashamed.

"Well, now I know you have a date silly...you are such a bad liar," she laughed, pushing her glasses back up her nose.

He laughed out loud. "How do you know when I am always lying?"

"You blush like you just had a first kiss, Curly. Besides, I can read your mind," she joked lightly.

Blushing even more, he just kept his head down and kept stacking.

"Oh my God, it really is a girl isn't it?" May cried. "Are you going to tell me who it is, or am I going to have to find out for myself later?"

"Look, Sis, this is all a little new to me so can you keep it quiet for a bit?" He prayed she was only joking about reading his mind as all these new sexual thoughts continued to assail him. Another thing about his sister was that she wasn't afraid to say what was on her mind to anybody, regardless of how that might make other people feel. She would be dead honest, but sometimes she did not take into account other people's feelings or concerns as she spoke her mind.

For once, she didn't press him and just smiled at him and kept quiet while they finished stacking the wood. She seemed different somehow, Scott thought, more healthy or something. The image of his lewd sexual dream still filled his mind, but something else about the way she looked nagged his mind in curiosity.

Shaking his head, he headed back into the house. He decided a shower was in order before he headed out to the fort, so grabbing some fresh clothes; he hopped into the bath tub and turned on the spray head. His sexual tension was on the rise again, and he was tempted to jerk off to relieve himself like he often did when showering. But it occurred to him after last night when he masturbated that saving his sexual desires for Linda would make it so much better than wasting it on masturbating on his own. He made sure to wash himself good though, in all his private places, and even though he was hard, he only rubbed his appreciative member briefly just to enjoy the pleasure of it before drying off and getting dressed.

Trying not to hum a little tune out loud as he left the house, Scott told his parents he was headed out to go hiking up Desert Mountain and maybe stop by Lion's Lake for a swim. Both his parents had their heads down around the kitchen table and were working on the monthly bills by the looks of it. A mumbled "Be careful" and "Be home by dark" was about all that came from them, as he pretty much was given permission to do whatever he wanted now that he had graduated High School this year. Grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl on his way out, he threw out a, "Thanks!" and skipped out the door. As he headed toward the garage to grab the three-wheeler, May gave him a wink from the picnic table where she briefly brought her head up from her latest book, and said, "Good luck, stud!" Laughing at her own joke, she wiggled herself more comfortable on the bench seat and went back to reading. Scott frowned at her, still trying to pinpoint the subtle change he was noticing, but then laughed and hurried along. Good luck indeed, he thought, trying not to grin to wide.

CHAPTER TWO

The night had been clear and bright, with the sky glittering with stars that blinked down upon the valley. The Milky Way was clearly defined as it knifed through the myriad constellations of Gods both old and new. Reflecting off the rippling water at the river's edge, the stars looked like headlights heading up river like salmon to spawn. The middle-aged man standing along the bank smiled at the irony of that thought and how fitting it seemed to be now that he was here.

Looking around, he took in the majestic scenery and studied the stars briefly. Throughout humankind's existence, the stars had always been a part of their lives, sometimes knowingly, sometimes not. Judging by their positions, the grizzled man figured he must be in the late 1900's by Christian reckoning, give or take a decade. He could figure it out exactly if he wanted too, but it was not necessary to fulfil his mission. The fact that he was here at this place and time was sufficient to determine that it was when and where he needed to be. That was how it had always worked throughout his living memory and he didn't see any reason to believe this time would be any different.