Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn not to move, love," she rasped throatily. Reaching out, she placed her hands on his back and rubbed them up and down. Standing off to his side a little, she moved one hand down to his butt cheeks and squeezed and rubbed him all around. Reaching lower, she dragged her hand up and down the insides of his thighs stopping short of his dangling scrotum and pulsating member. He began to growl deep in his throat. She smiled again at the way she was making him feel and squeezed her legs together as her own moistness began to gather again in her already soaking lips. "Damn, this was hot!" she thought. Finally, she moved her hand all the way back up to the crack of his butt cheeks and slowly rubbed downward till she grasped his dangling fuzz covered sack.

Scott jumped and clenched his hands tighter on the arms of the chair. Gasping, he could feel the raised and worn floral pattern from the old green chair's upholstery press into his sweaty, clenching palms. Biting his tongue to keep from moaning, he waited for what would come next.

She watched his reactions and carefully kept her touch gentle. His scrotal skin was soft as velvet and she was amazed at the warmth that it put out. She gripped his sack gently in her hand as if she were cradling bird's eggs. Rolling them between her fingers she marveled at the contrast of firmness and softness that she felt between his loose skin and his egg shaped balls. As she continued, he began to squirm more and his breathing became more rapid. Kneeling down to get a better view, she looked down his shaft from the backside and saw a long stream of clear viscous fluid glinting in the sunlight as it hung from the head of his hardened manhood reaching nearly to the floor. Slowly she began to move her right hand up his pole and toward his swollen head. Reaching the top, she wrapped her hands around his penis and gripping him tightly, pulled a little like she had seen him do the other day. Scott literally thrust his hips into her fist and moaned.

"Oh God, LIn, that feels good," he gasped. "Hmmm...yes...stroke it, honey...ahhh..."

"Instruct me baby, tell me what you like so I can give you the same pleasure you gave me," Linda urged. "You like this?" she asked, as she moved her hand up and down his shaft while lightly smearing his leaking arousal all over and making his pole shiny and slick.

"Yes, that is good baby, that is SO good... grasp me tighter as you do that...that's it, yea baby, now move your hand toward the top and rub under the head...OH God yes... There, there...a little tighter so the skin moves with your hand...uhh...ohhh...Linda... yes, yes..harder...uhh...faster...hmm...uhh,"he continued to grunt and groan as he fast approached his orgasm.

Linda followed his instructions and just immersed herself in the feel of his red hot tool in her hand. He was so hard, like a flexing muscle, yet his skin was soft and moist from his juice that she continued to rub on it as she kept yanking on his shaft. It was like silk covered steel. His moans became more vocal and he no longer made a lot of sense as he started to involuntarily thrust his hips forward in competition with her stroking hand.

"OH yea... oh Lord...faster pa..pa..pleeaze...I..aye..gonna...uhhh... Linda...jack it, babeeee" he moaned as he clenched his eyes shut and craned his neck in ecstasy.

Fascinated, she crawled under him much like he had done to her earlier and continued to methodically jerk on his slippery shaft as before. She wanted to do more for him, like he had done for her. Curiously, she stuck her tongue out and licked his juicy slick head. Surprised, she found his fluid didn't seem to really have any taste. As she went up to take another lick, Scott convulsed and thrust forward causing his purpled swollen head to part her lips and push her tongue back into her mouth. Surprised she pulled her head back quickly. Giggling a little to herself, she thought she would like to try that again. Placing her left hand on his thigh to keep him from thrusting too hard on his own again, she pointed his manhood at her mouth and stretched her head up and forward to let it slide inside.

Scott's moaning and muttering stopped abruptly as he felt her warm lips and wet mouth slide down his shaft. Snapping his eyes open he looked down to see Linda squatting below him with her right hand on the bottom of his shaft and her mouth wrapped around his cock head. His vision blurred as he tried to keep from spewing immediately at the sight of her mouth and the feel of her tongue as it wagged on the underside of his sensitive member.

"Oh Baby...that feels incredible! I can't hold out long, Lin, you are going to make me shoot, honey...oh God...Oh...uhh...uhh..." he was losing it. Gripping the chair even tighter the old rotted wood squealed in protest as he pushed it harder against the slatted walls trying to hold out the best he could, wanting the feeling to last.

Linda didn't know what she was doing, and her teeth seemed to get in the way of wrapping her lips around his bulbous head. Finally it occurred to her to curl her lips over her teeth as she slid his cock deeper into her mouth. Her jaw was stretched to its maximum and began to ache almost immediately from the unfamiliar position. Peering up she could hear and see Scott straining as he got close to his climax. The feel and taste of his organ in her mouth and sliding along her tongue was unique. She recognized a hint of soap but overwhelmingly there was something more that she would best describe as sweat. The smell and taste of him was curious. It didn't taste bad, maybe a little salty, but neither was it particularly pleasant. She likened it to drinking her first beer, it was what the drink led too that made it enjoyable for her and this was no different as his pleasure was her pleasure and her ultimate goal. His thighs were now pressing ever harder on her hand and she feared she would choke if he thrust himself any deeper. Holding on as best she could, she experimentally sucked on Scott's spongy mushroom head as she finally found a way to seal her lips around the slick shaft. She felt him tense up and could see his scrotum actually shrink toward his bent over body and before she realized it, he shot a large load of sperm in her mouth and directly into her throat. Startled, she pulled back immediately as she choked and tried to breath, not sure whether she should swallow or spit to clear her air way.

Scott was looking down as Linda was giving him his first blow job. His vision was blurred and the erotic scene before him shifted in and out of focus as the blood rushed from his head to his throbbing cock. The feeling was indescribable for him, as he had never experienced anything like this in his young adult life. Even humping his pillows after putting silk cases on them to simulate what he thought a woman's vagina might feel like didn't come anywhere near to the reality of this current experience. As she kissed and slid her lips on his steely pole, he felt her teeth delicately slide and scrape along his shaft. Even this felt good though, as her warm, wet mouth and tongue overrode every other sensation in his brain. Suddenly he felt her lips lock down on his shaft and her slobbering tongue rest against the sensitive frenulum under his cock head, and then she began to suck and pull at the same time. That was it; he moaned and without warning began to ejaculate down her throat.

"Oh Honey...OH...OH...Uhhhmmm...uh...uh...UH!"

He watched as her eyes grew wide and she pulled her mouth off his spewing member while his sperm leaked from her lips and dribbled down her chin. Not letting go of his shaft, she held it in a vise like grip as he thrust uncontrollably back and forth in a humping motion, shooting sperm in every direction.

"Keep jerking it, baby...please keep jerking...oh God...stroke me hard, pull my cock...Linda...yes.." he begged with his need to fulfill his orgasm's demands as she held tightly to his shaft.

Linda recovered and resumed yanking on his throbbing and spurting manhood. As she jerked on him, sperm shot out in a steady torrent. Stream after stream hit her face, chest, and legs. Ducking to hide from the onslaught, Scott shot more in her blond curls. Holding on to his spitting shaft as if fighting a snake, she continued to coax load after load from his thrusting tool. Finally, after what seemed like a dozen volleys, Scott began to wind down even as his cockhead continued to drool his seed from its slit. Slowly it leaked down over her hand and wrist and began to make a steady stream of pearly white fluid that crawled down her forearm.

Looking down once again, he watched as she kept her head bent and pulled determinedly on his steely hard penis. His cum was all over, mostly on her. Some of it had hit the surrounding floor and landed on the cushioned chair in front of him and was slowly sinking into the worn green fabric. Breathing harshly, he watched his sperm finally die out as she diligently pumped on his cock. Beginning to feel over-sensitized, he finally released his grip on the chair and reached down and grabbed her sperm covered wrist.

"You can stop, I can't take it anymore honey, I am too sensitive," he whispered as he began to worry about what she might be thinking and feeling. Looking at her bent and covering up, he started to feel somewhat guilty. Oh Lord, he thought; don't let me have ruined this wonderful adventure. Please.

"Are you okay," he asked worriedly. Linda had not moved or responded as she just kept her right hand clamped on his cock and her left hand planted on his trembling leg. He could see her shaking a little, and his worry raised a notch. "Lin?"

Linda was still in shock. For the life of her, she should have known what was going to happen as she had witnessed him masturbating to climax only the day before, but she had still been surprised by the suddenness and explosiveness of it all. Moving her tongue around her mouth, she let the sperm that was still lodged in her cheeks and gums dribble from her lips. Involuntarily she swallowed, and some went down her throat. The pungent smell hit her again more strongly as his cum had painted the back of her throat and the inside of her mouth. Some of it was even in her nose. Taking a deeper breath, she let the taste of him really settle in. Though pungent, it did not completely gross her out. It definitely tasted salty. She had tasted worse things, she was sure. Once, her father had brought home caviar from a New Year's Eve party and let the family try it. Now that was bad, she thought. Maybe because caviar was supposed to be eaten (why she could not say) the contrast of the taste made it seem worse. Sperm was not food after all, but if she had let him continue to pump it down her throat, she certainly would have been full judging by the amount in which he had covered her. With that thought she began to giggle a little. Finally it dawned on her that Scott was saying something, and sounding worried.

Continuing to giggle, mirth bubbled up in her and she openly began to laugh joyously as she raised her sperm soaked head to look at Scott's worried face. "Yes, I am fine, my love, more than fine," she finally replied. Looking at his still hard penis grasped in her hand with his hand clutching her slime covered wrist to hold it still, she asked, "the question is if YOU'RE okay? Did I hurt you in anyway? Did I give you as much pleasure as you gave me? Can I do it better, my love, my man?" She looked up again at him imploringly.

Seeing her laugh and hearing her speak broke the worried spell that had descended on him. Gently he reached down and pried her fingers away from his sensitive cock head. His sperm was all over her hand and wrist and he still felt bad about the mess he had made of her. Knowing that she now seemed okay with it, he began to appreciate the spectacle and the fact that her actions and even the way she looked covered with his man juice just made her all the more sexy. That she did this for him, and was even suggesting by her words that she would do it again made his blood begin to slowly simmer all over again.

"Baby, I don't know how it can get better, but I am damn sure willing to try," he laughed with her. Reaching over he snagged his tee shirt off the floor and handed it to her. "Sorry about the mess, honey, but you bring out the worse in me," he joked. Squatting down next to her he took off a sock and turned it inside out. "Here, let me help," he added as he began to work at wiping up the sperm that had collected on her legs and thighs as she wiped at her face and chest with his shirt.

"Did I hurt you, are you really okay?" he again asked. "That was so intense, I couldn't really control myself. Your...mouth felt incredible on my...my cock," he stammered as he searched for the proper words to say. "Thank you so much for that, I don't know how to describe the feelings you brought out in me."

"Well, by the looks of me, I would say you don't need to describe anything," she quipped while looking him in his eyes that seemed greener now like the chair he rested his back on. Her own blue eyes sparkled back at him and she giggled. "Don't you worry, that was as fun for me as it was for you," she added. "I think my...vagi...umm...pussy liked it a lot, judging by how wet it feels." Never really having talked with anyone about sex and sexual activities in this fashion Linda was as unsure as Scott about how to voice what she was feeling. Her total conversations ranged from her Dad telling her not to spread her legs till she was married, and her Mom asking her if she was ok when she first got her period. It was not that they did not love or did not care about her, but like many parents of her generation they were not very open about sex and unsure of how to proceed with the topic at times. Sure, her Mom had asked about her sexual activity, and if she needed to be on the pill, but in truth Linda had been a little scared and shy about the whole thought. Until now, she had thought she would be waiting till she got married to discover the mysteries of sex. That had changed in a BIG way when she had seen Scott pulling on his hard member and something inside of her had clicked. A switch had been thrown and she knew it was not going to turn off, nor did she want it too.

Continuing to clean herself the best she could, she continued, "Remember, that was MY turn and that was what I wanted to try. Granted, it did shock me, but only because I was caught by surprise and it was new to me. That is why we began this adventure, remember?" Finishing with wiping herself down, she still had shiny smears of drying sperm spotted around her gorgeous body. Setting his tee shirt aside, she grabbed Scott's hands and took the sock away from him as he tried to help. "That is good, baby, I don't mind it, really. Besides that, something tells me we are not done yet anyway," and she pointedly stared at his still hard shaft that seemed to wave at her in response.

Stopping what he was doing, Scott returned her grasp, and enveloped both her hands in his as he smiled at her. "I don't know what has come over me. Usually after I cu... have an orgasm, I pretty much am done, or at least my co..penis...is done," he stammered some more.

She couldn't help but laugh at the difficulties he was having trying to find the right words even as she herself struggled with the same thing. Thinking it over quickly, she said, "Okay, this is your cock," she stated simply and grabbed it with her right hand. "And this is my pussy," she added, picking the words she thought he would like, as she placed her left hand on herself in demonstration. "Let's not be afraid to name the very things that give us each so much pleasure. I love your...COCK...and how it makes my PUSSY feel," she said, emphasizing her words with a firm squeeze of her right hand, and a circular motion with her left hand. "Mmmm...and we have so much more to discover and I can't wait. So, your turn my love, what is next?" She added as she continued to grasp his hardening tool and play with her own sex.

Scott's sexual furnace flamed to life again. Watching her openly playing with herself as she continued to hold his still hard shaft made his blood begin to boil. What he was now really wanting was to penetrate that delicious looking, moist, and steamy cave. His exploring desire was to shove his throbbing cock into her and feel what a pussy really felt like. Though he wanted this more than anything he had ever wanted in his life, he still felt a little unsure, and at a loss as to how exactly to proceed.

"I like what you are doing right now," he stalled. "How about you sit in the chair and show me a little more?"

Getting to his feet, he reached down and helped her up. She let his still slippery steel shaft slip from her hand and let him lead her to the chair as she laid back in it. Along with the scratchy fabric she could feel the damp spots from his previous orgasm spotting the chair. Leaning back, she reached her right hand back down and slowly massaged her vaginal lips as they began to become more engorged.

"That's it baby, show me how you like it this time," he whispered as he slowly knelt back down and shimmied closer to her. "I want to get a closer look, honey," he added as he grabbed her legs by the calves and spread them till they were draped over the arms of the chair. Lewdly she was now spread before him, as she continued to rub her middle finger up and down her slit. Her lips looked red and enflamed as she dipped her finger in and out and rubbed it up and down her moist sex.

Linda's breathing came harder, and she scooted down farther and spread her legs even wider. Closing her eyes and arching her back and neck she threw her other arm over the back of the chair and hung on as her excitement grew. Thrusting her hips a little she finally moved her fingers to the top of her wet opening and found her extruding clit. Lightly at first she smeared her own love juice around it and then began to rub in a circular motion.

Suddenly, she felt Scott's hand on her breasts. Opening her eyes, she looked at him. He was leaning over her, watching her masturbate herself with rapt attention as he massaged her breasts and rolled her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

She moaned her encouragement. "Oh baby...yes, play with me, have your way with me... God, I love it... pull on my nipples... Pinch them...that's it... yes, love... do it..." She gasped.

He inched closer and lowered his lips to her breasts and captured a nipple in his wet mouth. Fervently he sucked and nibbled on her hardened bud, and slobbered spit all around her areola. Looking up he saw her looking at him with desire, and scraping his knees along the hard rough sawn floor he moved closer and leaned up as he gave her an intimate kiss. As he did so, his stiff member poked her hand as she masturbated herself with ever more urgency.

"Oh Linda, I want you," he hoarsely whispered as he pulled back from their kiss and look down between them.

Linda had stopped rubbing her clit when she felt his spongy wet head so close to her wanton sex. Seeing and hearing his desire she realized this was going to happen. This needed to happen. She wanted him as much as he wanted her, and nothing short of divine intervention would stop it now. Moving her hand out of the way, she brought both arms out and wrapped them around his shoulders.

Yes, Scott, I want you too. Do it, baby. Make me yours. Be mine. Put it in me... Put it in me now before I pass out... Do it baby!"

He was thrilled, and tentatively he leaned forward and poked the head of his dripping cock at her splayed out sex. Moving his inexperienced hips around, he fumbled forward a little trying to penetrate her without success.

"Here lover, let me help," she said, as she reached back down and grabbed his still sperm covered shaft. Gently she pointed it downward more till it was at the opening of her sopping hole. With her other hand, she encouraged him to push forward by pulling on his ass cheek. Slowly he eased forward into the tight opening. She gasped as her vaginal walls were stretched like never before. Although she was a virgin, she had lost her hymen long ago from riding horses on the ranch. However, that did not prepare her at all for the thickness of the rod that was penetrating her unexplored lips for the first time. At the start she felt a sharp twinge, and she instinctively moved her hand on his ass to the front of his hips to keep him from going to deep too fast. My God, she thought, how is that thing going to ever fit in me?

1...45678...13