Awakening

Story Info
Her first business trip alone. The man seemed friendly.
3.5k words
3.88
19.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AGRyde
AGRyde
5 Followers

She was frightened. Her body shook, trembling at the unknown. A bead of sweat rolled down her forehead, splashing onto her red dress. She was clothed, but her hands were cuffed behind her back. The thought of running occurred to her, but she would not get far — her ankles were chained together.

The last thing she remembered was the bar. He looked reasonable and she accepted the offer of drinks. She was lonely. It was her first business trip alone and she was looking for company. The drinks made her feel warm and responsive. She enjoyed the kissing and the feeling of his hands as he squeezed her full tits over her satin dress. She never wore bras, so her nipples were soon very hard and pushing against the material. She nodded when he said, "One more drink and then my room."

She did not remember the drink and this was definitely not the hotel room.

His face had changed. It was the look of a predator. His smile was full of lust, primeval and animal. He was naked. He had an average body, a hairy chest and was slightly overweight. His cock made her gasp. She had rubbed his crotch over his pants in the bar, and loved the response to her caresses. But this naked, thick and throbbing piece of meat was much bigger than she had anticipated.

A silent, "No," escaped her lips as she felt her cunt betray her. Her nipples hardened once more. She knew her cunt lips would be pushing through her crack wanting attention.

He looked at her as if knowing her thoughts and mouthed one word, "Slut."

Her heart raced as he moved towards her. With no warning he reached out and ripped her dress. The material gave way easily, she was naked down to her waist. Ample tits hung invitingly. Her nipples were erect and wanting — needing, attention. She cried, "No!" but her body said, "Yes!" She heard the slap of flesh on flesh. Pain spiked through her as her tits being smacked. No, smacked was too soft a word. They were beaten. Hard, unrelenting blows were delivered with force by muscled arms. Her tits banged against each other. Looking down, she saw her tits redden and his imprints on them. Tears splashed on them. Horrified, she felt her body betray her and push her tits upwards, giving her abuser more to hit. He did not refuse the offer.

The clinging red remnant of her dress gathered between her thighs. She knew it was wet and dark from her cunt juices. Her bitch of a cunt had not flowed this much — ever. She felt a tingle in her bladder. "No!" The evening's drinks flowed down her thighs, soaking her dress and lying in a pool around her feet. The ammonia smell of piss filled her nostrils. Humiliated, she hung her head and tried to hold back the flow. It was then she noticed her feet were bare.

Her toes played with the warm pee that she now stood in.

He laughed. It was a cruel laugh yet made her want to hear it more.

He stood before her and ripped the rest of her dress off. No panties spoiled the line of the dress. She stood before him, naked and helpless — and unaccountably aroused. He knelt before her, ignoring the pool on the floor. His hands on her ass squeezed hard, his fingers deep in her soft flesh broke the skin. Her cunt was pulled onto his face and he ate her like an animal feasting on its prey. Tongue, teeth and fingers took her without mercy. She peed more and he drank.

He stood and stepped back a pace. She trembled. Her body shook uncontrollably. Fear, lust and a longing to be used beat in her chest.

*

The swift slap on her cunt made her yelp. She tried to close her legs — and failed miserably. The spacer-bar linked to the ankle-cuffs ensured she was always open to him. As he beat her cunt she bit her lip. The harsh metallic taste of iron filled her mouth. Her cunt lips throbbed. She could feel the pulsating throb of her swollen purple-pink lips and the heat from his slaps.

He came closer. She was thankful for the brief respite. Rough, calloused fingers pushed up inside her soaking wet cunt. They found no resistance in her slippery-wet cunt. He probed and pressed the ribbed inner surface. She shivered and moaned as he found her hot spots. She trembled as his thumb and finger squeezed her pink round clit. He wanked it like a tiny cock. She almost came. Her natural lubrication flowed. She could smell the fragrance of her cunt spread and fill the room. It was a smell she loved — always had done since her first fumbling attempts at masturbation.

She wondered. And he answered. Fingers smeared with cunt juice were rubbed over her face. Her lips were forced apart and his fingers thrust in. She tried to turn her head. He slapped her face. A hard stinging slap that would raise a bruise on her high cheekbone. His fingers were inside her mouth again — refreshed with more of her honey. She sucked and gobbled like a baby at a nipple. She loved sweet and sour taste of her cunt. Once again, she hated herself for her weakness.

His lips ground against hers. He took her mouth. His long, thick tongue savaged her mouth. There was no gentleness as he stabbed her so deep she struggled for breath. He made her tongue his own, twisting the weak pink creature to his needs. Before releasing her, he bit her tongue. The taste of iron filled her once more.

"Whore," he growled. She almost said, "Yes," in agreement. She shook her head and gave him what she hoped was a defiant look. He laughed. She felt like a puppy trying to be a big bad dog.

She was almost grateful when he tightened the black leather collar around her neck. The chain from the o-ring snapped into a link in an overhead beam. At least now she would not fall over, although she might faint and hang herself.

Sharp slaps on her soft ass cheeks told her that he was not finished with her. She shuddered under the heavy-handed onslaught. How long could he keep this up? Surely his hands must hurt. The whip — a cat-o-nine tails — answered her question. She cried out as she felt her ass and back flogged. She imagined the long thin red lash marks and wondered if her flesh was broken. Was she imagining the trickle of blood. She flinched when he directed the whip to her sensitive inner thighs. The knotted ends of the tails left ugly bruises.

Feet padded around her and he stood before her, whip in hand. Yet all she could focus on was his thickly veined hard cock and his big balls. Both were smoothly shaved, making them appear even larger. She wanted them — wanted to kneel in her pool of now cold pee and take the big purple head in her mouth — wanted to lick his balls and capture them in her mouth — wanted to lick his ass and probe his hole. Oh god, where did that last thought come from?

He stood close to her. She smelled his smoky eau-de-cologne mixed with sweat. She felt his cock rubbing against her smooth, waxed cunt mound. It was warm and pulsated against her flesh. She felt the hard shaft slide under her cunt. Its thickness rubbed along her crack as he rocked back and forward — teasing her. He stood back and she could see her cunt milk on his shaft. It glistened, mocking her.

The whip was raised. If she could cower she would have, but there was no hiding, no escape for her. He started with her big tits. That was not so bad. They already hurt from his hands. Now the whip lashed them. She quailed as her erect, button-sized nipples were cruelly attacked. Her belly recoiled as he changed target. Hers was not a flat belly, there were some foods she just could not resist. She thought of it as pleasantly curved. Now it quivered under the cat.

She tried to brace herself for what was inevitable — breathed deeply, hoping to calm the millions of nerve cells that were exploding causing her an exquisite pain. The cat flayed her cunt. Its tails reached between her thighs and into her cunt. She felt her pearl-shaped clit lashed over and over. How did he manage to get that sharp a focus? Her clit screamed — but for more. She felt her thighs spread as far as they could. Why? Why did she want more pain?

The whipping stopped. She slumped as far as she could. Her body burned with pain. It was on fire with desire. She wanted to cum... needed to cum. "You fucking bastard," she croaked. A set of casters rolled over the wooden floor. A tall mirror was pushed in front of her. She gasped at the unrecognizable body covered in angry red weals. Already some of the red was turning to blue — she would soon be a mass multicolored bruises.

She looked upon herself and was shocked... shocked that she liked what she saw... liked the pain that roared through her body.

*

She looked at him with pleading eyes. Yet, she did not want release. She wanted him to take her... to fuck her brutally with his thick pole. Her voice croaked and he gave her some water. "Fuck me. Please, fuck me." She was humiliated at the pleading whine of her voice.

"Master," he said.

"What?"

"You will address me as Master."

She nodded, "Yes, Master. Please fuck me Master. I don't deserve your cock, but I want it so much."

"You're a whore."

"Yes Master, I am. Your pain whore. Your fuck whore. Please use your whore."

Firm, calloused hands were placed on her soft round shoulders. The pressure guided her to her knees. His beautiful cock throbbed before her. She watched as he slowly cupped his balls and stroked his cock. The skin moved up and down the shaft. He was uncut. It was very thick at the bottom. She had a very tight cunt and wondered how she would take him in. The shaft curved slightly and tapered to a dark, pink bulb. As he stroked he squeezed. Beads of pre-cum oozed from his pee-hole. Tongue out, she stretched forward to lick his nectar. A hard slap on her face brought her up short.

"Why?"

"Not until I give you permission," he growled. She fought back the tears and dipped her head.

Her long auburn hair was gathered up in his hands and pulled tight. She felt the skin on her skull stretch. Her face was led close to his cock. She could feel its warmth... smell its fishy fragrance. The hood mostly covered the head with only a glimpse of the smooth glans visible. "Worship my cock, whore." It was the words for which she had been waiting.

Hands still cuffed behind her back, she leaned forward. Head bent and neck swiveled, she licked his balls. The hard nuggets were almost too big for her mouth, she sucked and licked enjoying their sweaty odor. The musky-dirty smell of his hole intoxicated her. "Please, Master," she begged. He grunted and moved to allow her access. Her tongue licked around his puckered hole then probed inside. A confusion of smells and textures assaulted her senses. She was both revolted by her actions and driven to want more.

The taste of his hole lingered on her tongue as she moved upwards along his thick meat. She traced the thick veins that fed her Master's cock and made it so hard. She felt their pulse as they pumped more blood. She smiled and gave herself some congratulations. It seemed to her that his cock had become bigger... thicker under her attention. Her tongue slipped under the loose skin and licked around his cock-head. She moaned as she tasted left-over pre-cum.

Her mouth opened to take the head in and suddenly she gasped for breath. Like a dagger, the cock stabbed into her mouth. There was no warning... no holding back. With a thrust of his hips his cock drove forward. At the same time his hands tightened their grip on her head, holding her in his vice-like grip. Her nose was flat against his belly. Fear and shock grabbed her beating heart. Her nose was blocked by his belly and her throat closed off by the thrusts deep inside. Only his withdrawals allowed her to take in small sips of air. Her eyes bulged. Salty tears streamed down her cheeks and splashed her tits. She felt her throat punished and distended. She imagined the bruising. The evening's earlier cosmopolitans roiled in her belly, threatening to puke over him. Huge amounts of drool spewed from her mouth, soaking his balls and her tits in long silky streamers of saliva.

She felt his cock jerk and grow impossibly huge in her mouth. Instinct told her that he was about to cum. He fucked her throat even harder, faster, deeper and more painfully. She felt his agony... his need to expel the cock-milk that filled his balls. Like the whore she was, her mouth was used by him without any mercy or feelings other than to give him release.

The huge spurt of cum filled her mouth and throat made her choke and cough. "No," she cried inwardly. She wanted to taste his seed and savor it. Not just feel the hot torrent flow into her stomach. She gulped and guzzled greedily on the cum as it was pumped into her mouth and throat. As the flow diminished she sucked on his cock milking every drop. His cum overflowed her mouth, running in thick cords down her chin and onto her tits. She sneezed and cum flowed from her nostrils. She wanted so much to massage her tits and nipples with his cum, but her hands were held behind her. As he withdrew, her head and mouth sought his cock, wanting to prolong his stay in her.

Weak, her throat already sore, she slipped to the floor. Eyes closed she relived her face fuck and awaited her Master's pleasure.

*

The sharp lash of the whip on her ass soon awoke her from her reveries. She cowered, looking up with wide open eyes. His cock was semi-erect and still looked good. His balls hung looser — two succulent plums waiting to be savored. She regarded his chest and belly. Both were covered in a light matting of hair. Sweat had plastered his hair to his skin. She watched a bead of perspiration make its way down his chest. She wanted to slowly lick the sweat from him. A hand grasped her hair and pulled her up onto her knees. The rough wooden floor scraped her fragile skin.

"Worship my cock, whore."

She nodded eagerly and followed the fine ridge from his balls along his shaft. It was a strange feeling, his limp cock in her mouth, but she gratefully accepted the gift. Her head bobbed to and fro as she sucked vigorously on him. There was only one pause, when he snapped a pair of nipple clamps onto her aching nipples. The linking chain was clipped to the o-ring on the collar. She wondered how he knew the exact length of chain that would pull on the clamps so that her nipples and tits were stretched upwards. The pain spiked through her tits. She loved it.

A slap on her face was followed by several on her tits. She moaned at the pain as the clamps bit into her nipple flesh. The taste of blood in her mouth told her that her lip was split.

"Continue, whore," he said.

She knew what he meant and took his cock in her wet mouth. Her licking and sucking was soon rewarded as she felt him harden with her attentions. She knew was a good cock-sucker. She'd had lots of practice in her teens with pimple-faced adolescents who wanted to feel her big tits. They begged her to let them fuck her. Instead she sucked them off. Years of blow-jobs had perfected her technique until now she knew exactly what a man needed and how to hold him from cumming too soon. She laughed. Years of practice — she was barely out of her teens.

His cock was tumescent, hard and looked as good and menacing as ever. It pointed at her as if to say, "Slut, you're mine." And, she was — a slut and enslaved to his cock.

Rough hands gripped her hips and pulled her off the floor. Bent over, she looked in the mirror and saw his cock rub along her ass crack and then under her cunt. Her tits hung down, held tightly by the clamps. Holding her with one hand under her belly he smacked her cunt until it was plump, red and throbbing. She moaned at the heat between her legs. Her cunt lips felt huge. Heart thumping in her chest, she waited on her Master's next move.

It was not how she had pictured losing her virginity. She wondered did he know... how could he? Even the other sales reps at work never got beyond a grope of her tits and finger in her cunt — and that included several women. "Oh, god," she thought, as she felt the tip of his cock open her cunt gash, "How will it feel?" Not long transpired before her question was answered. It was so very sore. His cock thrust hard and balls deep into her cunt. She thanked god that she was still wet. Shrieking and squealing like a pig she was fucked hard. Her tits swung violently with every hard, deep thrust. Her cunt must be torn with his fat cock. She glanced at the mirror to see his thickly muscled thighs and tight ass power the thrusts into her cunt. Each hard penetration made her judder. She felt the sweaty slaps of his thighs on her ass and his balls on her cunt. He took her hard and with no thought for her pleasure. She felt used, dirty — fuckmeat to satisfy his lusts.

A "Fuck yes!" from him was followed by a gush of cock-milk that coated every surface of her cunt, joining with her cunt juices. A flash of panic surged through her. Did she remember to take her pill? She was always forgetting. Until now, she had never needed its protection. She felt his cock withdraw and the splash of cum on her ass. She liked the feeling as he rubbed the sticky milk into her cheeks. Her cheeks were pulled open exposing her hole. It too was virginal. A puckered pink entrance to her dirty passage.

A finger probed her hole. She squirmed as it pushed and stretched the entrance. A cock-head pushed against her tight hole. A glob of spit dropped onto it as lubrication.

She mouthed, "No. Please no." Her cunt throbbed with the hard fucking that robbed her of her virginity. She was scared to think what that cock would do to her hole. He grunted and she screamed. He grunted more as he drove his fat cock into her; she screamed with every inch. She mouthed incoherent mumblings as he took her hole. The pain numbed her mind, but not the agony that was her hole. It seemed a long long time that he fucked her. His stamina was extraordinary.

Eventually he withdrew and she collapsed. Looking up she saw his cock glistening with cum and cunt juice, and streaked with blood and shit. To her shame she still wanted it. Right now, in her mouth or any hole he wished. Yet there was a longing in her that had not been satisfied.

"Spread your legs, whore," he ordered. She obeyed without thinking. He knelt beside her. She felt her cunt opened wider, then his hand slapping her clit. It started slowly and then became rapid sharp smacks. Her swollen clit felt as if it would burst. She squirmed under his hand. Then she came. Hard convulsing shocks surged from her clit through her body. Unable to exert any control her limbs trembled and spasmed. She screamed over and over until hoarse. This time with an ecstasy she had never before experienced. A gush of cunt-scented liquid spurted from her cunt. She rolled in her body fluids, enjoying the wet warmth as her orgasm diminished to pleasant trembling.

Her breath steadied — although it seemed like forever. Her hands roamed her body enjoying the sensitized skin and the liquids that coated her — inside and out. A cough from him drew her attention. He pointed to a dog crate. "That's your new home. Rest for a while." He slipped her wrist-cuffs off and she padded to the crate.

"Yes, Master."

AGRyde
AGRyde
5 Followers