Awakening Anastasia Ch. 01

Story Info
Mysterious stranger helps me unleash my inner submissive.
2.4k words
4.29
15k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Bandicoot007 for editing.

*****

I sit in the same corner booth every day for lunch watching the world go by as I drink my coffee. I notice a young couple in the booth across from me. I have seen him before, he comes here a lot, but, this time, she is someone new. They are always pretty, each one prettier than the last. He's strikingly handsome. Always dressed in an expensive suit, right down to the cufflinks. He sits next to them... always close. He whispers things in their ears that make them giggle.

I am jealous. I wonder what he says to this one as he runs his fingers up her arm. She nods to everything he says and smiles. I peek over my book occasionally, sometimes he sees me but doesn't pay me any attention. They leave after about 30 min and I go back to my desk at the office up the block melting back into the world.

Next day, same booth, same time. Her again. They sit even closer this time. His arm around her, stroking her neck. She closes her eyes. Mmmm... he likes this one I can tell. I watch intently as his other hand slides onto her thigh running up her leg. She goes to push it away, but he says something in her ear and she slides her hand back to her side. I can see her bite her lip. That makes me smile.

I don't even notice him look at me. He's watching me watch them. He makes eye contact then I look away. Glancing back, he is still looking at me sliding his hand further up her leg now as she slightly spreads them.

He smiles at me, almost inviting me to watch. My heart beats faster, fixated on them as he teases her. They rise to leave and he smirks at me as they exit the cafe. I don't know why but watching them excites me. As I think about it later that night, I can't wait to have lunch there again tomorrow.

Slipping into my booth the next day I try to focus on what I'm reading but I can't. I keep looking for them, but they do not appear today. Sadly, after my time is up I head back to my building slipping into the cold stairwell that leads to my 4th-floor office. I make the turn to ascend the steps and I hear someone behind me. An unfamiliar man's voice.

"I saw you looking for me today, you must have been very disappointed that you ate lunch without me." I stop in my tracks as I feel him come up behind me.

I murmur, "I'm not really sure what you mean?" He snickers as I feel him against my back, slipping his finger up to my neck and brushing my hair away.

Whispering softly, "you know exactly what I mean. I see you watching me, secretly wishing someone would touch you the way I touch them. I see you cross and uncross your legs, licking your lips, your chest rising as you breathe deeper."

His hand moves up my arm and I whimper. Smugly he says, "You may be able to tell me that watching me with them doesn't excite you, but your body tells me something different".

I begin to breathe heavily as he snickers in my ear. "Tell me that I am mistaken and I will walk away." My eyes dart wildly back and forth, my mind races. "Tell me that you don't want me to take you right now and make you mine and I will believe you and you'll never see me again."

No words come out of my mouth because he is right. I murmur something unrecognizable.

"Speak up... make your words clear to me when I talk to you".

"Please don't leave" I confess, "you are not mistaken."

He grabs my hands and moves me over to the wall still behind me. Pushing my arms above my head.

"Don't move them from that spot" as he places them on the cold concrete. His hands slide down my arms and move over my breasts, gripping them. Roughly squeezing as his fingers graze over my nipples as they harden at his touch.

I whimper out softly as he twists them, lifting my shirt out of my skirt and sliding his rough hands over my skin, slipping under the silky fabric of my blouse.

"Mmmm no bra you little slut" as my nipples harden between his pinching fingers even more. "I may have misread you a little, let's see if the bottom matches the top."

"Slide your legs apart." Quickly I slip my feet apart a little, anticipating, he kicks my right foot out a little wider "Well that simply won't do" as he twists my nipples harder.

"When I tell you something, if it is not clear then you should ask questions." "When I tell you to slide your legs apart you should ask me how wide... understood?"

"Yes," I stammer out loud.

"Are you wearing panties?" he asks.

"Yes," I say as his hands slide down to the hem of my skirt and lift it up over my hips, gripping the edges of the fabric and slowly sliding them down my thighs to my knees. The wet spot on the fabric shining in the bright light of the stairwell.

"You're a lucky girl, you would have been in trouble if these were dry." Reaching up grabbing a handful of my hair pulling my head back. "I am taking these with me. You will not wear panties tomorrow and when I see you at the cafe I expect you to have a short skirt on and spread your legs so I can see your pussy from where I sit... understood?"

I say "Understood" as he releases my hair.

"Now be a good girl and hand those to me and get back to work. I will see you tomorrow."

I feel myself slip out of my panties and hand them to him. Everything is a whirl. He slides them into his pocket after smelling them and heads back down the stairs, whistling.

I find myself in shock wondering if that just happened. Sliding my skirt back down over my hips and tucking in my shirt. Smirking to myself, hoping that I just didn't imagine that. I head back to my office looking hesitantly at my coworkers wondering if they can tell what just happened to me. No one seems any wiser and I return to my desk. I find it hard to concentrate the rest of the day. When I return home I start looking through my closet for something to wear.

I find the perfect outfit. A light beige skirt that stops at my mid thigh, a silky white blouse and some dressy heels. Not my usual work dress but something I think he will like. As I lay in bed I can't help but think about the last few days, the feel of his fingers on my skin. I can't sleep when I close my eyes, a mixture of excitement and nervousness wash over me. I don't know what to expect tomorrow, but I know one thing, I like it.

Morning, I check myself in the mirror 10 times before I walk out the door. I think he will approve of this outfit and as requested, I don't put any panties on. The thought of being such a naughty girl for a complete stranger has my pussy tingling. I barely muddle through my morning reports. All I can think of is waiting for lunchtime to arrive. A co-worker stops me as I walk towards the door and asks me if I would like company today. I just lie and tell her that I am looking forward to finishing a book I have been reading and will take a rain check for another day. Every second counts and I can't wait to get there as I make my way hastily to the cafe.

I look around as I walk in the door. He hasn't arrived yet. I pick up my order and head to my booth. Slipping onto the cold leather as the coolness of the material presses against my skin. I notice how warm I am beginning to feel. I reach up and find little droplets of sweat on my neck. Crossing and uncrossing my legs as they rub against each other briskly.

Two businessmen take the booth across from me and I start to panic. "Oh no," I say to myself under my breath, slowly rising and peering behind me around the room again.

Another 10 minutes go by "where is he?" Glancing at my watch, I find I have only a few minutes left here. One of the businessmen catches my eye and I give him a scowl. What's wrong with them, don't they know that booth is taken?

Almost out of time now, I quickly nibble on a few bites. A wave of disappointment washes over me as I take my napkin in hand and wipe my mouth. The short walk back to my building happens without me even noticing. My mind going over the minutes of the day. Did he get delayed? Did he see me but not like my outfit? Why am I consumed with this gentleman?

I reach the stairwell again and pause as I reach the first landing, looking around I stammer out a little. "Hello?" Nothing. Only silence.

As I walk into my office I barely notice the small box with a bright red bow on my desk. Peering back into the hallway I take a look around. Nobody there. There is no note on it or even a card, but I know it is from him. I slide into my chair and take it into my quivering hands, lifting the lid, there is nothing but a small key inside attached to a long red ribbon.

I have never seen a key like this before. My heart pounds in my chest. Why would he put this here and not approach me at the cafe? I am beginning to panic a little. Clearly this man watches me but why am I so intrigued and not afraid? My instincts tell me to run, but for some reason, I don't listen to them.

Sadly this is the most exciting thing that has happened to me. I spend most of my nights in my apartment wishing something, anything would happen. I've always longed for someone to just know what I needed. What excited me. And here this stranger makes my body tingle every time I think of him, and I don't even know his name.

Arriving back at home, I reach into my coat pocket and pull out the little box. Slipping the cool silky ribbon between my fingers as I hold the key up and look at it. Why would he give me such a thing? I lift it up and tie it around my neck. Fits a little snug but I don't seem to mind. Gazing into the mirror I see how pretty it looks against my skin. Not really sure it was meant as a necklace, but it just feels right for the moment.

Sliding into bed that night I find my fingers rubbing subconsciously up my body. The urge to play with myself grows stronger as I slide my fingers up my thighs spreading them slightly. I think about that stairwell meeting... would he have taken me right there? His fingers on my breasts, kneading them. Remembering the pain of him twisting my nipples only exciting me more. Would I have succumbed to him in that cold space? My moans echoing in the vastness of concrete and steel. My god he turns me on.

My fingers deeper inside me grinding my hips up faster against my hand. Pretending he is on top of me, groaning louder. Hard to control myself as the first wave of orgasm starts to wash over me. The sweat pooling on my skin as I whimper out loud. "Oh god"

The weekend goes by fast as I occupy myself thinking about Monday's lunchtime. I slip the key around my neck and put on a high collared blouse for the day. I reach my hand up and feel its' coldness against my skin until it takes on the heat of my body. I hope he is there again. The anticipation consuming me as I make my way across the city. Conversations blurred in my brain as the hours tick by, watching the clock.

Practically running down the stairs as lunchtime arrives I hurriedly make my way to the restaurant. I order a quick bite and slide into my booth trying not to look desperate as I scan the restaurant every 2 minutes. Knocking my napkin to the floor, I bend under the table and reach for it. Simultaneously I see feet approaching and I hear a familiar voice.

"Looking for something?" Peering up my eyes fix on his.

"Yes... I have been looking for something."

He smiles. "Did you get my gift?"

I reach up and pull the ribbon from under my shirt and hold out the key.

"That's a good girl," he says with a smirk. "You may be suitable after all. May I have this seat beside you?"

"Oh yes... please do" my lips quiver as the words escape my lips.

"I am happy that you followed my orders last week, I was pleased with you, that is why you received the key."

Confused I say, "but I didn't see you here. I looked for you, but you didn't come."

"My associates assured me that you were compliant with my request." Associates?

"Those two men that sat in your booth?"

Chuckling as he nods "I heard you gave them a dirty look too".

Bewildered I just say blatantly "What do you want from me? Why do you play this game? I am so confused by your interest in me."

"Because little one I am what you need" is all he says in response.

Taking a piece of folded paper from his pocket, he slides it across the table to me.

"If you want to continue this journey with me follow these directions. If you chose otherwise, then our road ends here today. This is entirely your decision Anastasia."

He takes my hand in his and kisses it as he rises and turns to leave. I sit speechless as I reach out for the slip and watch him walk away.