Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid both hands inside my jeans and into my panties. I sucked in my waist and spread my legs just a bit to make easier access for her. Jesus, this was crazy. Her fingers were in my panties and I was doing my best to make my sex available for her. Her fingers worked down toward my pussy teasing me as she went. Her fingers pulled lightly on my pubic hair as she teased between my legs. Gawd, I couldn't believe how she was making me feel. It was so wonderful. I tingled from head to toe. She pulled her hands from my pants and slowly undid the button on my jeans. She rubbed my tummy gently with one hand and the other hand went back down to my pussy. Her fingers were like magic wands. She brushed my skin lightly as she moved her hand from my stomach up to my breast and squeezed it roughly. She rolled my tit in her hand and pinched the nipple hard. The sensation was un-fucking-believable. I don't know what or why, but her touching my tittie was breathtaking. I was overwhelmed by the sensations and my brain was whirling trying to process the new feelings. I guess all I needed to know is that Emma was damned good.

The hand in my panties went all the way down and she slipped a finger into my very wet sex. I shivered at her touch and closed my eyes. I let my head roll against her tits. What the fuck was going on with me? Was I so ready to have sex that I'd do it with anyone? It had been a long time since I'd had sex. No, that wasn't it. This felt so good. Everything seemed so perfect, but wasn't this wrong? In micro-seconds I'd made my decision. I didn't care about right or wrong. I just wanted her to take me and use me. It was time to explore and see where it took me. I'd made my decision. I was going to let Emma take me to where ever we were going. I wanted this.

I heard the zipper on my jeans open as Emma pushed her hand into my undies. Her fingers went deep into my pussy and quickly I could hear those tell tale sloshing noises that I hadn't heard in months. She rolled my engorged clit and pulled on my pussy lips. Fuck, she knew her way around a vagina. She finally took her fingers out of my pussy and caressed both tits again. She brought her slippery fingers up to my titties and rubbed my pussy juice all over my nipples. She tugged and pinched both nipples as she began kissing my ear, moaning soft mewing sounds which made shivers run up and down my spine. My fucking head was spinning. Thank god she was holding me tightly or I may have just fallen down. My body was shaking and I pretty much had lost any control at all. I had never ever felt like this before.

Emma fondled my titties and massaged my nipples until they were as hard as rocks. Her fingers were like silk. I never felt anything so beautiful before. She finally teased her hands down my body and started to push my jeans down. When she got them as far down as she could she slid around in front of me, and my jeans and panties were gone in one pull. Emma brazenly eyed my panties lying on the floor. She bent down pointing her bare ass and shiny pussy at me as she picked them up. She looked me in the eyes as she put them to her nose and took a huge deep breath. Then she erotically licked the crotch with her long pink tongue. I stood there bare ass naked watching her with my mouth hanging wide open. This was a different Emma I was watching. This woman was the most exotic fucking woman I'd ever been around.

My pulse was racing and I was breathing hard. I felt like a deer in the headlights, except that I wanted to be in the headlight and I wanted whatever was going to happen to happen. I wanted her and I wanted sex with her. She just stood there looking at me as if she was deciding what she was going to do next. I couldn't believe how fucking hot she looked. The mystery of the hood and her gorgeous tits sticking out at me was overwhelming. All of my senses were on overload. The tension was killing me.

Emma took her time as if she was inspecting me. Finally she went to the pile on the bed and selected something. She turned and handed me a black leather garter belt. My hands shook as I fastened it around my waist. Emma checked the fit. She arranged it so the garters hung perfectly down each thigh. Her fingers felt like little butterflies as she touched me. She selected a pair of stockings from the pile and handed them to me without saying anything. I sat on the bed and slid them onto my legs trying my best to look sexy as I smoothed them against my skin. Emma insisted I stand so she could fasten each garter to the stockings. Her hands were all over my ass and thighs as she satisfied herself with the way the garments fit. She handed me a pair of black leather heels with ankle straps like hers. I slid my feet into them and buckled the straps.

Emma smiled and walked around me again, finally stopping directly in front of me. Slowly she raised her hand until it pressed tightly against my pussy, "Spread your legs!" She palmed my sex with her warm hand and then her middle finger split my soaked cunt lips as she worked it inside me. She slowly moved her finger up my slit, lingering a moment on the tip of my clit. After a short pussy massage, she removed her finger and brought it to my lips. Without hesitation I opened and slowly and sensuously sucked her finger into my mouth. It was salty and musky and delicious and I immediately loved it and I wanted more. I'd never felt this kind of tingle in my body, especially in my pussy. She was a sexual Svengali.

Emma smiled and stepped over to the bed. She handed me a bra made of the softest leather I'd ever touched. There were quarter sized holes at the end of each cup and as I slid the bra onto my tits each of my nipples fit perfectly into the openings. Emma fastened the bra so that it fit snuggly against my skin. I ran my hands over my tits and the feeling was magical. The soft leather was totally erotic and when I touched my bare nipples it felt like electricity shot through them. I tugged on them slightly...the feeling was wonderful.

I was in my own little world playing with my tits. My exposed nipples felt like they weren't attached to my body anymore and I closed my eyes to enjoy the wonderful feeling. Since my eyes were closed I didn't see Emma grab the leather hood which she was now sliding over my head. My eyes snapped opened as she slid the hood into place and pulled it down over my head and face. She delicately moved it around so that the openings lined up where they were supposed to be. Once she was satisfied, Emma tugged on the laces in the back and the hood tightened against my face. Once completely tightened the hood covered my head and all the way down my neck. Then Emma buckled a wide leather collar around my neck. I heard the click of a small lock as she fastened it.

The scent and feel of the leather was intoxicating. The sensation of the tightness of the hood was exotic and made me feel sluttish. It was if I was now under her total control. I couldn't believe what was going on. This was all crazy as shit, and I found myself loving everything that was happening.

She gently turned me until I was standing directly in front of her looking into the mirror. The reflection nearly made me faint. The two erotic women we were looking at were so exotic ...like something from a porno fantasy movie. I could feel my pussy begin to leak again and my breathing was starting to get rough and erratic. I leaned against Emma to steady myself again. Her tit flesh was hot and soft and I could feel her rock hard nipples press against my back.

As I looked at the mirror I knew we were the reflection, but the hoods changed that. Holy fucking shit! We were fucking hot. Emma reached around and slid her hands across my tummy and electric sparks seemed to explode from my skin. She let them come to rest just above my pussy and she rubbed my pubis softly. I wanted her to lower her hand to my pussy and take care of my ache. I watched in the mirror as Emma raised her right hand to my boob and pinch the exposed nipple gently. Then she started making small circles around my rigid nipple with the fingernail of her index finger.

My head was buzzing and my pussy was tingling. I was having trouble breathing. I wanted to fuck so bad I couldn't believe it. Her fingers made my nipple rock hard and ache. Her other hand was lazily rubbing small circles just above my clit. Her teasing made me crazy. I'd never even thought about being with another woman, but I was ready for this to go where ever it was going to go.

I let my fingers trace down her arm until I found her hand and nudged it toward my aching pussy. She didn't need any further encouragement. Her fingers slid all the way in and filled my cunt. In no time the room was filled with the sloshing noise coming from my pussy. It was nasty and hot. Emma was alternating between sawing her fingers in and out and attacking my super sensitive clit. Gawd I needed to cum so badly. I was getting close, but she seemed to know when to slow down to prolong my agony. I was moaning loudly and bucking my hips trying to get better contact with her fingers.

My clit was throbbing and I could feel the special tingle begin, "I'm going to cum, Emma. I've gggggot to cum. Please make me cum." Emma pushed me hard against the wall and began deep finger strokes against my G spot. She was kissing my neck and ears and pulling on my nipples. I couldn't believe the sensations. The tingle in my pussy was now buzzing, I felt like I was twitching and shaking as she trapped me tightly against the wall. She used both hands on my pussy. One stroked my clit while the other one penetrated my pussy. Oh shit. It was coming. My legs began to shake and then my pussy felt like it exploded. It felt like I was peeing because suddenly my legs were all wet and I couldn't catch my breath. Orgasms kept hitting one right after the other. I had never experienced anything like this in my life. My legs felt like jelly and I then I must have passed out.

12