Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues.
1.4k words
4.61
47k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at my dirty little girl," I started to weep from the release ... "Tell me, Rory, what do you want Daddy to do?"

"I, uh," I moaned in half-conscious breath and then started to hyperventilate, "please, Daddy," I could barely get the words out.

"Please fuck me." I cried softly, "Put your beautiful cock inside your little girl and fuck her, Daddy, please." I pleaded with teary eyes. He rubbed his cock around my swollen hole ... I thought I would die from desire.

And then, at the moment I thought I couldn't stand it anymore, Daddy thrust his beautiful, thick, glistening cock deep inside of me. I moaned and squeezed my eyes shut, pushing my chest into the bed. I thought I would pass out from pleasure.

Oh, I couldn't even breathe. I was in the deepest sub-space possible ... I couldn't even think of anything besides my own pleasure -- and Daddy's of course, but I had to really concentrate on that. And while I did, I orgasmed ... The slut I was.

She couldn't help but to only think of her own pleasure – I had to concentrate on the fact that my Master was the One who I was to please. I had to concentrate really hard. I started to cry a little but I didn't want Him to see. I felt ashamed that I was so selfish – only thinking of the way my cunt felt – so good, so used, so perfect.

I felt so beautiful and so loved and so wanted and so desired ... He pulled my hair back hard and whispered into my ear. "You know better than to come without asking, right slut?"

"Yes," I whimpered. I felt like I was on fire. He pushed my head back down.

"Please ..." I whispered, barely audible. He ignored me.

"Please, Daddy, please ... Please... may I come." I begged, but he didn't acknowledge me at all.

Daddy had a cock ring on and so He could torment my pussy for as long as he wanted to, which He proceeded to do ... until I came and came and came and came again. And each time, He made me ask for it, spanking my ass when I came without permission.

"Daddy," I pleaded and cried out, Him knowing exactly what I wanted, but making me ask, beg for it anyway. "Please, please ..." I was asking in tears.

"Please what, slut?" He laughed at me as he fucked me, still.

"Please may I come?" I cried softly into the pillow, lamenting my dirty ways.

"Yes, come for me, come for your Daddy, little slut." He thrust harder inside of me. "Now. Come, slut."

Sweat glistening off my back, and dripping into the crevices of my body, He thrust deeper and pulled my hair harder than before. And I came like I have never come before.

"Come for me, you dirty, little girl." He hissed in my ear as he thrust the length of his beautiful cock deep inside of me until I twitched and groaned and writhed in passion over and over, until I couldn't even move ... and I lay there limp and weak with his thick cock still inside of me.

Then he drew out slowly, laughing a little as He did so. He flipped me over and put my ass on top of the slanted pillow, so that on His knees, He was at the perfect height to fuck my ass facing me, being able to watch my every action and reaction.

Since my head was down and my knees were up, all the blood rushed to my head and made me feel euphoric and blissful. Then, I felt scared because I could feel Daddy's cock inching around my butt hole. (I don't know of any other way to say that more nicely – asshole? Butt hole? I'm not sure. Nevertheless, I began to panic.)

"Wait, Daddy, Daddy –wait, please," I pleaded with Him though I couldn't see His face in the darkened sub-space I was immersed in.

"I'm, I'm a virgin there." I whispered. "I've never ... I'm so scared, Daddy, wait, please" I whimpered fearfully.

I thought seriously of using my safe-word: RED. Could I take this?

"Shhh." Daddy laid His beautiful cock against the length of my sex and I heaved in with despair, knowing that I couldn't escape this experience. I didn't want to escape, really, when I thought about it. I just wanted some reassurance.

"Shhh, baby," He cooed. "I want you to reach down with your hands and play with your kitty." He demanded. I obliged.

I panted and played with my pussy, trying to concentrate on that region as I knew that Daddy was going to violate the other hole; the hole that has been a sacred space for 28 years, that one place that I have always been afraid to explore.

But, Daddy knows best. He reached over into His nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lubricant, squeezed some into his hand and ran it over my ass. It was cold.

I furiously massaged my fingers over my beautiful, naked kitty, trying to tune out the fact that Daddy was going to fuck my pretty little ass.

I breathed in deep, sharp, short breathes as I kneaded my clit harder and harder, and I felt Daddy's big cock pushing against my little virgin butt. I squeezed my eyes shut and wished that I could be the good little girl that Daddy wanted.

I tried to hold my breath but as He pushed inside of my ass I squealed out.

"Owww!" I panicked. He soothed me by pinching my nipples ever so lightly, knowing that that would soothe me. Pleasure and pain all at once ~ made me feel so much better.

Little by little he got inside of me. And once He was in there it felt really good and my widened eyes were glazed over with a drunken submission.

I was marinating in my own sexual juices and Daddy was moving in and out of my ass while I played with my kitty until we both came and came and came – well, I did anyway, saturating my ass for His pleasure, and then after a nice bout of orgasms, Daddy came really hard, and laughed and laughed through my tiny spasms, commenting on how responsive my kitty was for Him.

And when He determined that I had had enough and that I needed to get some rest, He wrapped me in His big arms and marched us off to the bathroom. He bathed me, lathered me up with soap and rinsed me off; washed my hair, kissed my face, dried me off, and then tucked me into bed.

I dreamt of that night over and over and over, until I awoke the next morning, and realized that I had to go to work and that I wasn't a slut-o-rific, little princess in real life, not like the one I was last night.

I looked over at my Daddy, sleeping beautifully, peacefully. I wrestled under the covers and found my way to his beautiful cock. I breathed softly on his balls and kissed them several times very lightly, until the involuntarily tensed up. I smiled triumphantly to myself. I positioned my mouth above His semi-hard cock and licked all around the head until it became hard and moist from my saliva. I then thrust my mouth over His length again and again until He awoke with orgasm.

He pulled my hair back as He came in my mouth, now completely awake, and I was so pleased. So proud that I could wake up my Master with a beautiful blow-job. I felt honored to be His little slutty, little girl.

"You're such a good little girl." He brushed wisps of my blonde hair out of my eyes and wiped the remnants of come from the sides of my mouth. "I love you so much, baby." He stroked my head as I laid it upon His strong chest.

"Now go get ready for work, and I want you to wear a skirt and a button down shirt and make it tight, okay?" Daddy instructed. "You're gonna have some fun at that boring job of yours." He smiled at me and I knew that we were going to have a LOT of fun.