Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Less than a minute later, Mary was thrusting the entire cock into her hole each time. Lisa could only imagine how wonderful it must have felt—how filled Mary's body must have seemed. And to have somebody attend to your breast at the same time...

Lisa put her hand on her pussy. She pressed harder on her shorts until she felt her panties push against her skin. She found her clit and rubbed it a couple times before removing the hand, hoping she hadn't been seen by the others.

"If Lisa licked my other breast, I bet I could cum," Mary said softly.

Lisa heard her and froze. Her entire body stiffened. "I don't think...I mean, I don't know if...um..."

Janice looked at her with pleading eyes. Lisa had known Janice for a long time and trusted her unconditionally. If Janice really wanted her to do this—just maybe she would. But with another woman?

"It's OK," Janice assured her. "C'mon."

Lisa shook her head, but the rest of her body said otherwise. This wasn't...right. Then, for some reason, an image of James entered her mind...and all the awful sex she'd had with him entered her mind. She felt the anger and despair; the lack of love. Lisa looked at the two naked women on the bed and realized the affection that was obvious between them. All she wanted was affection.

Lisa kicked off her shoes and rolled onto the bed next to Mary.

She looked at the full, round breast rising from Mary's chest and the bright pink nipple that stuck out at the top. Lisa didn't need to be told what to do and neither Mary nor Janice said a thing. They just watched as Lisa tilted her head down and lightly kissed the nipple. When Janice saw Lisa's lips surround the nub, she went back to her own licking and sucking of Mary's other breast.

Mary began fucking herself again and Lisa licked a breast for the first time.

Cautiously, Lisa put a hand on the base of Mary's breast. She just wanted to feel it, caress it. Soon, her fingers were kneading the wonderfully soft skin as her mouth worked more and more on the nipple and surrounding flesh.

"Yes! Oh, Lisa. That feels so good," Mary said. Her body was moving more erratically now, getting closer and closer to a climax. She'd never had both tits sucked at the same time and it was causing a sensual overload in her pussy.

Lisa could hear the dildo work itself in and out of Mary's vagina. She was a little jealous, but concentrated on the task at hand—getting Mary to enjoy every lick of her nipple and, eventually, have an orgasm.

"I'm close. I'm close!" Mary announced breathlessly. Lisa and Janice each sucked harder, their hands sometimes bumping into each other as they played with Mary's breasts.

"Oh, God. Now! Yessssssss!"

Lisa felt Mary's body shake underneath her. It had been so long since she herself had cum that Lisa could barely remember what it was like. But she knew Mary was enjoying this one immensely.

"Ahhhhh. Ahhhhh. Ahhhhh." Each of Mary's groans was accompanied by a thrust of her hips toward the huge dildo. Her free hand was frantically rubbing her clit. Janice and Lisa used their lips to gently bite her nipples.

Mary was getting the best possible combination of sexual pleasures and the length and strength of her orgasm proved it. Or was it a series of orgasms? Nobody was counting.

Finally, Mary took her hand away from the dildo and sprawled out on the bed exhausted. Lisa and Janice pulled away from her and just watched as their friend tried to recover.

"You just can't believe...how good that is," Mary panted.

"I think Lisa's next, don't you?" Janice asked, still playing with Mary's breast.

"Absolutely. And why is she dressed, anyway?" Mary said.

"Let's take care of that." At the same time she was saying it, Janice was lunging over Mary's body and grabbing hold of Lisa's leg. Mary reached out the short distance necessary to grasp Lisa's arm.

Lisa made a belated, lame attempt to escape while crying out 'No', but hearing 'Yes' in her head. She felt Janice on her legs and Mary pulling her arm farther away from her body.

"I'll take care of the shorts if you get the shirt," Janice said.

Lisa felt a pair of hands at the front of her shorts. Then they were being pulled off her legs. At the same time, Mary was leaning over her from the side pulling up on her shirt. The sudden rush of cool air on her nearly naked body was one of the most erotic things Lisa could ever remember feeling. By the time Janice had her panties off, Lisa was ready for anything the other women wanted...or anything the other women wanted to do to her.

"That's much better," Janice said, forcing Lisa's legs apart. "Now where's that cock?"

"No! Not that. I can't take that whole thing!" Lisa protested.

Mary took the cock and placed the head on one of Lisa's nipples. "Oh, I bet with a little foreplay you'll be begging for it."

Mary applied a little more pressure as she swirled the cock around both of Lisa's breasts. Instantly, the nipples started to rise and turn a brighter pink. Mary smiled as she moved the dildo up to Lisa's lips.

"Taste it, Lisa. Taste how sweet it is after being inside my pussy."

Lisa parted her lips and stuck out her tongue just enough to savor the tip. She was surprised by the pleasant, sugary taste. Mary forced the cock past Lisa's lips and watched it begin to disappear into the woman's mouth.

"That's it. Get it good and wet, Lisa."

Sucking a cock was not completely new to Lisa, but it had been a long time and she had never had anything approaching this size before. Add in the sweet tang of Mary's juices and she eagerly accepted most of the shaft into her mouth.

Meanwhile, Janice was moving up and getting ready to have a taste test of her own. She put her face directly above Lisa's carefully shaven pussy and ran her tongue over the entire area.

Lisa moaned as she continued to suck on the dildo and experience, for the first time, another woman licking her pussy. A minute later, Mary took the cock and returned to Lisa's breasts. This time she ran the cock over one and sucked on the other.

Lisa closed her eyes and just enjoyed all the new feelings she was having. She wondered if her more experienced friends would think less of her if she came quickly, because she was getting closer each time Janice licked her clit.

Then she heard Mary say, "OK. It's time to make her cum."

Lisa opened her eyes just in time to see the cock being moved between her legs. With Janice on one side and Mary on the other, they held her open and dragged the cock over her clit. Lisa arched her back to increase the pressure.

"Oh, God. No! Not all the...," Lisa began to say.

But it was too late. The head of the cock entered her wet vagina, followed by several inches of hard plastic. Lisa cried out for them to stop, but her body relished the invasion. Her pussy gripped the dildo like a vice, seemingly pulling it deeper and deeper.

Then she was being fucked by it with Janice moving up to her breast. Lisa felt a nipple being bit and sucked while the gigantic cock drilled her faster and harder.

Lisa's insecurities were rapidly replaced with the urgent need to cum. She no longer cared how long it took or what anybody else thought. She was going to cum, long and hard.

She found herself pushing her body up towards the plastic cock each time Mary drove it into her. Lisa knew there wasn't a man on top of her fucking her, but the realism was too great to avoid imitating the act. Nor had any man filled her the way the dildo was filling her. The stretching of her vagina, along with Janice's constant sucking of her tits, was putting her over the edge.

"Yes! Yes! Almost there," Lisa moaned.

Mary fucked her harder with a hand under Lisa's ass to hold her up. Janice kneaded one breast with her hand while licking and sucking the other.

"Ahhhhhh, fuck. Now! I'm cumming...now!"

Lisa felt her body explode from deep inside her stomach. It forced her body off the bed except for her shoulders and feet. She clutched at the sheets and cried out loudly as the first wave of her orgasm shot through her pussy.

Once Lisa settled back down on the bed, Janice and Mary increased their attacks on her body. Despite Lisa's flailing they were able to hit just enough sensitive spots to keep the orgasm going.

"C'mon, Lisa," Mary urged. "I want to hear you cum."

For the next thirty seconds, Mary had more than enough to listen to. Lisa's cries filled the room as the intensity of her orgasm peaked, then started to subside. Eventually, she was trying to escape the constant thrusting of the cock. She would soon want more of the incredible dildo, but at the moment all she wanted to do was rest.

Mary understood her friend's dilemma and let go of the cock, letting Lisa's own body slowly but surely eject it onto the bed.

"Oh my God," was all Lisa could say, her hands covering her eyes.

"So, you've never been with a woman before?" Janice said to Lisa, resting her head on Lisa's chest.

"Never."

"Would you do it again?"

"Give me fifteen minutes," Lisa sighed.

In fact, the three women spent the next two hours together, ending up in the shower before getting dressed and heading back to their 'real' lives. They promised each other to meet again, and often. It was going to be a great summer with an entire golf league to choose from for prospective new 'members'.

12