Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KavehNush
KavehNush
12 Followers

"I'm OK Laura, you don't have to come with me,"

"Oh, yes I do. I'm not going to leave you until I know for sure you're OK," Laura replied, accompanying me to the door. She checked the door and it was locked.

"The key is under the second rock in that flowerpot," I said. You may have to dig for it."

She found it, wiped it off on her skirt and opened the door. "After you Sir," she said. Calling me sir made me uneasy and brought Becky briefly back to mind.

"Looks like she has already left," Laura intoned. "Would she leave you a note?"

"I'm not sure, we've always said goodbye in person before," I replied. "Maybe there is one in the kitchen."

As I hobbled through the living room, Laura entered the kitchen and returned with an envelope. "Looks like a note!" She rejoined, holding it up.

I plopped onto one end of the couch. Laura sat about half way down and handed me the envelope.

It wasn't sealed, so I opened it and started to take the note out. The envelope was a peach colour and it seemed to have a fragrance. The odour somewhat familiar, but I couldn't place it. I looked again at the envelope. It had hearts on it. I guess Mom wasn't totally mad at me. Finally I pulled the notepaper out and got a stronger whiff of the bouquet. It was puzzling, the scent was like fresh flowers. I knew that smell!

I paused trying to think, then opened the note.

"Hi Aaron. Sorry to have missed you. I'm also sad about the tension between us, but hope a few days without your mother around will brighten your spirits. I have asked Laura to look in on you and make sure you are OK. She said she is going to have a talk with you. I hope you are OK with that.

Aaron, please treat her well! Love Mom."

What does that mean, 'treat her well?' Why wouldn't I? I looked up just in time to see Laura's facing closing, and felt her lips mesh with mine as she pressed into me, kissing me and pulling me to her.

Shocked, I was frozen in place, but returned the kiss as if in a dream. I put my arms around her, holding her so she couldn't get away. Laura turned so that her back faced the armrest and her legs were up on the couch. She kept kissing me and kissing me and I kissed back. I held her close. At length, she leaned back a little and asked "Surprised?" smiling at me with her gorgeous crooked mouth.

"Holy Crap," I was thinking! "I have to be dreaming," I blurted out.

"No dream Sonny, you're getting lucky tonight!"

"But this can't be right," I yelped. "Shut the fuck Up Aaron," my mind screamed at me.

Laura looked up at me and said calmly, "Right or wrong, unless you really don't want me, you and I will be making love very soon. And I don't think I'm wrong about you wanting me. Am I right?"

"Oh yeah," I'm thinking. "I have never wanted anything more." All I could do though, was nod.

"OK Silent man, kiss me again. But give me your hand first." I did, and she placed it on her breast. "They're not just for looking at Aaron."

We spent the next few minutes kissing passionately. I felt her breasts, using my free hand to explore their boundaries, gently squeeze them and press them to her. Her encouragement was heartening. She moaned "Squeeze them, put your hand inside my blouse, take them!" And so I did. I started undoing the buttons of her sleeveless blouse and a bell rang in my head. She was wearing exactly the clothes she had been on the day the troubles started! Even the scent of fresh flowers was the same! Bittersweet memories flooded through me as I undid her thin front clasped bra and, for the first time joined my hand to the bare flesh of her breast.

There can be no better description of heaven than how I felt at that moment. Except perhaps this - "Kiss my breasts," She cried, and sat up and on my lap so my mouth had ready access to her breasts which had up turned areoles and very stiff nipples. She turned toward me, placing one knee on each side of me, brought both my hands up to her breasts, huskily demanding me to feel her, suck her, kiss her. I needed no encouragement. Hungrily I sucked on her nipples, took in as much of her breasts as I could in my mouth, squeezed and handled them until the skin took on a slightly reddish hue. Each time I touched her, she gave a little moan. I brought her face down to mine, looked into her eyes and kissed her. I held her face gently between my hands, kissing her softly.

Next, Laura leaned back and started undoing my shirt. I was surprised it was still there, but it made sense as so far my attention had been on her alone. As she undid the buttons, Laura slipped her hand under the fabric rubbing her fingers and palm slowly over my chest eventually reaching my nipples, which she squeezed gently. She played there for a little while, then undid a few more buttons and pulled my shirt down over my back, pinning my arms behind and exposing my nipples to the air. Softly her tongue started to trace over my chest, leaving moist trails where it had been. Trails turning cold as the moisture evaporated and the tongue moving on, finding a nipple which responds fiercely to the call as lips descend and lock on flesh. Pain shoots from my nipple as suction takes hold. "Ahhhh!," I shout. She moves on, hands under me roughly, my chest to her mouth repeating the process again and again.

She finishes the buttons of my shirt, neglecting to remove it, and starts on my jeans, undoing the top button and unzipping. She pulls them half way down my thighs, exposing at last, the penis which has, for far too long, been the exclusive property of a lonely solitary being. "Today this cock is for me!!" she claimed. "Mine to do with what I please, when I please!" And with that utterance, plunged her mouth over my penis, wrapping her soft moist lips around the shaft and moving down and up, my skin on fire. I don't know what's going on but know there isn't much time. She feels it as well and grabs the cheeks of my ass pulling herself down on me, anticipating the outcome. I came hard! She swallows rapidly taking it all in. She is ready for me and continues to move up and down while she swallows, ensuring my orgasm is full and complete.

I am drained. I don't know where I am. I'm surprised to find myself still on the couch. I can not believe this goddess whose lips are slowly working their way up my torso. I feel the sensation pass my navel, move up and over my sternum, up the middle of my chest to my neck and finally over my chin to my mouth. Lips lock. Passion burns. I can taste myself as sticky fluids are shared from her mouth.

Slowly I come back to earth. Laura - I recognize her now - asks "Was I too aggressive? I hope you are OK with me going down on you." She is looking a little pensive.

All I could do was smile and reach for her, pulling her close.

Laura pointed to the floor and said "Lets get down there." I slipped forward off the couch, removing my shirt and pants as I did so. Fortunately our house has a good quality rug with thick underlay so the floor is quite comfortable. I have often fallen asleep watching TV on the floor.

Laura stood and backed up a couple of steps. I was sitting on the floor leaning on the couch, watching her. She was a wonder, her breasts stood out proudly from her chest and she did not carry any extra weight I could see although she had a slightly rounded tummy which disappeared into a knee length skirt under which well shaped calves gave way to slender ankles then feet disappearing into white fabric tennis shoes.

"Are you enjoying the view?"

"God yes. What did you do to me?"

"Oh, we're not done yet," she replied as she started to undo the buttons on her skirt, slowly sliding the material past her hips, past cream coloured skimpy panties which barely covered her pubic mound. She then dropped the skirt to the floor and stepped forward. Lifting her feet one at a time, Laura removed her shoes, then reached for a pillow on the couch, gracefully lowered herself to the floor, placed the pillow behind her and lay back, looking up at the ceiling. Then her hand raised and an index finger beckoned me to come to her.

That broke the trance I was in. I quickly moved to her, laying alongside. I placed my hand on her stomach and looked into her eyes again, I guess seeking assurance this was OK.

"Lay on top of me," she whispered as she separated her legs. I climbed above and let my weight rest on her, holding her head again between my hands, kissing her softly and feeling her breasts beneath my chest, her pussy pressing into my upper groin. We kissed for a while in this position, then she prompted me to roll over. With her on top, she said, "put your hands in my panties." I slid my hands under her panties onto the cheeks of her ass and squeezed and fondled the flesh under my hands. Laura started to move slowly on me, up and down, up and down. My penis began to respond and as it was unrestrained and being rubbed by a pussy covered barely, by thin panties, achieved full color in short order.

Laura sat up with my penis beneath her pussy. She looked into my eyes and and moved her hips continually back and forth. Then she slid her fingers under the panties, reaching (from what I could tell) into her vagina, then bringing her fingers back out. She pressed two wet fingers into my mouth. I held her hand to my mouth and licked them off, using my tongue to caress up and down and between her fingers.

"You're a bad boy," she cooed. "You know what happens to bad boys, they have to imprison their cocks in a pussy. Were you aware of that? Did you know that was your punishment?"

Easily and with grace, Laura stood and commanded, "Mr. Newton. Pull these panties down!"

I reached up and slid the panties off her hips and down her legs. Laura lifted one foot to help, then the other. I flicked the panties away, symbolically freeing us of the last barrier between us. Laura dropped to my groin, took my penis in her hand and placed it at the entrance to her vagina. She pushed slowly downward, watching my expression the entire time. As her vaginal lips parted she breathed sharply in and then pushed firmly down, swallowing me entirely. I am inside her! Holy shit! I am inside her. The sensation is virtually indescribable! A warm, wet, tight, throbbing tunnel with muscles- drawing me in – commanding my full attention.

Slowly she begins to move. Just a little up and down. She is looking at me. I look back up at her (I'm sure my eyes were glazed over). She smiles and starts to move more energetically up and down, up and down. Now she looks away, staring straight ahead. She grabs my hands and places them on her breasts. I start kneading them and pinching her nipples lightly. I try to move a little under her but there is not much I can do as now she is bouncing on me and starting to cry out. I'm not coming yet, but can feel it starting to rise. I guess it helps to have had a recent orgasm. Laura is crying out "Oh God, Oh God, arrrgh, Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!" She slows down, looks down at me, smiles wickedly and starts to move again.

This time I know it's for me. I can feel her vaginal walls pulsing against my penis, almost grabbing, increasing the pressure, doubling the sensation in my skin bringing me close, oh so close!! My hands are on her hips pressing hard, willing the motion which has somehow slowed, the sensation reduced. I open my eyes and look up at her. She is smiling again, teasing, torturing. I look down at the junction of our bodies and cry out "Please." That's all I can say.

Laura bends down and whispers in my ear, "Do you want to come in my pussy, fill me with your seed, make me come again??"

"Yeesss!" I gasp, unaware of anything but the beginning of my own orgasm as the frequency of her movements increase and her incredible vaginal muscles wring every last sensation from me and I feel the semen leave me for her, spasm by glorious spasm.

I don't know how long I have been yelling. It seems forever. I am vaguely aware of her crying out as well, but it seems remote – somewhere else.

Laura collapses on top of me. I wrap my arms around her and hold her close.

Slowly, slowly I come down again. I caress her back. She is covered with a light sheen of sweat. I am sweaty myself. It is a good, comfortable feeling. I feel so close to her.

At length, Laura sits up again and hooks her blonde hair behind her ears. She looks down at me smiling gently.

"No wonder people like this," I say. "God – you're amazing!! You're gorgeous, you're sexy, you're...."

Laura reached down and placed her fingers on my lips, "You're pretty amazing yourself." Laura then took my hands in her hands and kissed them.

"Thank you." She said. "You make me feel like a desirable woman."

I smiled and reached up for her. She joined me and we rolled over on to our sides, me behind her, holding her as she snuggled back into me.

I think I dozed off a bit, and she may have too or else she didn't want to wake me. When I awoke, it was starting to cool in the house and I had goose bumps. Damn programmable thermostats! I caressed her breast with my free hand.

"Are you getting cold," I asked.

"A bit," she replied. "Would you like to go have a shower?"

"No, you go first," I replied, a bit slow on the uptake.

Laura twisted around and looked at me incredulously. "With me!" she pouted.

"Oh yeah. I do. I do."

She gathered up all our clothes and started for the bathroom. I jumped up and then almost immediately fell over, pain shooting through my shin. I had forgotten entirely. Laura just laughed and said, "Meet you in there, lover."

This time I got up slowly and, with crutches in hand hobbled up to the shower.

KavehNush
KavehNush
12 Followers
12