Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KavehNush
KavehNush
12 Followers

Laura was breathing hard now and didn't want me to stop. I continued the process down her vagina about 5 or 6 more times ending up at the posterior wall, nearest her anus. Together my two fingers, pressed down and back, encountering a new structure within her vagina – a ridge – which, when stimulated, resulted in major contractions, screaming and more pain in my back.

"Aaron, I don't think I can take much more," Laura said breathily.

In response I slid my fingers up out of the back her vagina to the edge of the opening and began to press on the outside edge, remembering what Laura had said about the sensitivity of her vaginal lips. She screamed again and huskily cried, "Do it, do it do it." I did it and was rewarded again. She bucked and scratched me again, swore and begged, gasped and screamed, then suddenly went limp.

Concerned, I looked back at her face. She was breathing rapidly and shallowly. "Are you all right?" I asked.

After what seemed like an eternity, she opened her eyes and nodded. Then she reached down and removed my hand from her vagina. "We have to stop." She whispered.

We lay together in sweaty repose for a while. I continued to massage and fondle, kiss and mouth her breasts while we relaxed.

"You know that promise I made to Rita?" Laura said. "About always being available for her?"

"Mmmm?" I replied, my head buried in a breast.

"Do you remember me telling you she asked me to transfer that promise to you?"

That got my attention. I raised myself on one elbow and looked down at her, not saying anything yet.

"I agreed to do it. That means I will always make time for you for the rest of my life, time and my bed."

I thought back to the note. Mom had written "treat her well." That must have been the reason.

This was kind of a heavy subject. I felt I had to think carefully before I said anything, and I was so keyed up and excited from what had just happened, it was hard to think.

Strangely enough, I hadn't even noticed that I had had no orgasm. All the focus had been on Laura, and that was quite OK.

"Well then, you better live a long long time," I said, leaning forward and kissing her on the forehead, then cradling her against me.

We lay that way for a few minutes, then Laura asked gently, "Will you make love to me now please?"

And so did, together lover to lover.

We sat out on the deck after a late lunch, tall cool drinks in hand. Laura was dressed in her sleeveless blouse and skirt again. I was in a t-shirt and jeans. It was a great day, warm and sunny. Geese were flying in formation just overhead, reminding us that the seasons were about to change.

Laura had put in a load of wash, sheets which badly needing cleaning and towels we had used. She had also washed and spent some time repairing my back. Her fingernails had left multiple punctures and trails and when she showed me through a mirror, it looked like a war zone. My kind of war.

I made lunch. We ate mostly in silence. My foot, after only one day – Christ has it been only one day? – was much better. I could bear more weight, and had just a little limp.

I finally got up the courage to ask her about the promise. "I am curious about the promise," I said. "I don't really understand it or why you would make a promise which will affect the rest of your life."

Laura didn't reply immediately. Then she began. "Your Dad caught us in the act. Rita didn't know he was on his way home. He had come home to see if he could re-kindle their relationship and I think he was quite serious and excited by the prospect. Of course when he got into the house and heard the screams and moans coming from upstairs, I'm sure he was having other thoughts.

He burst in to the bedroom and was about to kill your mother's lover. Then he saw it was a woman, me, and all the fight went out of him. He slumped against the wall, then turned and walked out and down the stairs. Rita called after him, asking him not to leave. He didn't, just waited in the kitchen for Rita to come down.

I got dressed, checked with her to see if she was going to be OK. She said she would be, gave me a little peck on the cheek and I left.

She told me later about what your Dad's intentions had been. Apparently he had had similar "good" intentions in the past, but after a few weeks things would go sour."

I could confirm what she was saying as that is how I remembered our family life as well.

"This time though, they really had a good conversation. Your Dad apologized for being away so much, but said he could see things had changed and that he really should go. 'You can divorce me if you want,' he said. 'I won't contest it.' She asked him if he really wanted that and he said no, he didn't. 'What do you want?' Rita asked. He said he wanted her to love him. That was a bit of a conundrum for Rita, how could she love him if he wasn't there? Long story short Aaron, they decided to have a long distance relationship and to get together whenever they could. I think they are together right now in San Francisco."

I raised my hand as if to ask a question, but she continued on.

"For a while after that business with my husband, I really hated men and started looking at women differently. I fell in with a crowd of women who were quite aggressive and got what they wanted by any means possible. I think I wanted to be in control after my slave experience and learned how to be manipulative. For these women, it wasn't just sex. They wanted the power and control. After a while, I realized that I didn't want to turn into my former husband and that is when I decided I had to get away from that environment.

So I pinned a map on the wall and with my eyes closed, threw a dart at it. I am here as a result.

I was the aggressor in the relationship between Rita and me. I originally seduced her and as part of the seduction I made the promise. It seemed like a good idea at the time and somehow, it felt right too. Where did I get the idea? I don't know, it just appeared as a thought, out of the blue. I suppose a psychiatrist would have a field day with my motivations and it may speak more to my needs than Rita's or yours.

Once we started the relationship, I could see Rita really needed that assurance. At that time your Dad had just left again after one of their fights and She was feeling quite vulnerable. She asked me if I meant the promise and I reassured her several times that I did."

Laura then turned and looked at me directly.

"Aaron, I went after Rita deliberately, knowing she was in a weakened state, knowing I could take advantage. I wasn't being nice, I was doing whatever it took to get her in my bed. The trouble was, I started to care for Rita.

With Rita, although I started aggressively, I came to love her and began to realize that I really had some responsibility in the relationship. That is why I remain committed to the promise. I took something from her and I gave her my word. I decided my word had to stand for something."

"But Jesus! Your whole life?" I exclaimed.

"Are you complaining?" Laura smiled.

"No, but the commitment is enormous," I said. "Are you sure you want to do this."

"Don't ask me to give it up Aaron ... Let me give you the parameters as I gave them to your Mom. I will never chase after you, or call you outside of whatever bounds we set. I will never be jealous of a relationship you are in. I will always be available to you, and if I am in another relationship, that person will know about my commitment to you. The only thing I ask is for you to call ahead and let me know when you will be with me. I will make the necessary arrangements."

"This may not be a fair question given the circumstances, but my curiosity is getting the better of me Laura," I said. "Which do you like better, men or women?"

"I am physically attracted to both sexes equally I think," She replied. "But the real attraction is the inside person and the relationship which evolves. I am very attracted to you, young as you are, because of who you are. In fact, I have never found men your age very attractive at all, preferring somewhat older guys because of their more restrained presence. Of course that too is often a ruse. Men of all ages can be interested mainly in getting some.

I replied, "I doubt I'm much different."

Aaron, I think I am right about you. After you told me about Becky, I can see that you have a big heart. That appeals to me."

Laura shifted slightly on the lawn chair and asked, "Aaron, I need to ask you about your plans for this Fall. Are you going to attend college?"

I hadn't thought about this for a few days. The reasons for not attending seemed to have dropped away to nothing. I really didn't (and probably never had) want to move into town. The whole idea was an escape plan to remove myself from what I thought was an intolerable situation.

I started to smile. What an idiot I was. If I didn't get my education underway, I would likely be stuck in a dead end job forever!

"I'm going to school," I replied grinning. "Good thing I didn't cancel out while was in my "stupid" mode."

"Rita will be relieved," said Laura. "I am too."

We sat for a few more moments, but it seemed like the time had come to rejoin the time stream.

Laura rose and said, "I'm going to fix the bed, then I better get home."

I got up as well and said, "My car is still at your place."

She looked at me with surprise and said "I guess it is at that."

"I should go back to where I was working and get the tools," I thought out loud.

While Laura was making the bed, I cleaned up the kitchen and straightened up the living room. My eyes caught something out of the ordinary, I turned and reached up onto the top of the floor lamp. I lifted the dainty garment from the lampshade and held it up. Laura's panties! In my exuberance, I had really hurled them. At that moment, Laura came down the stairs and said, "There they are! Pass those over here Bucko, you don't want your woman to have no panties."

I wasn't sure about that, but cheerfully passed them to her and watched as she pulled them up, adjusted her skirt and called out "Ta Da," holding her arms out in the traditional pose of accomplishment.

On the way to Laura's she brought up our lovemaking earlier in the day.

"Aaron, you really surprised me when you went down on me. I had very low expectations for a first time, but it felt like you had been doing it for years."

"Uh thanks," I said, a little embarrassed. I really don't know why I should have been, but there it was. "I just did what you said!"

"And what exactly did I say?"

"Well, you said there are lots of sensitive spots in your vagina and when I was touching the lips of your vagina, I could see that. Then after you had had an orgasm while I was pressing on what you called your G-Spot, it just seemed natural to move to a spot beside it and see if you responded. After that, it was just a pattern. Find a new spot and attack!

What was also interesting to me was how the first orgasm took a few minutes, but that the ones after that seemed to happen in less than a minute, not that I was timing them. Do you know why that is?"

"Well, one of my former female lovers was good at providing multiple orgasms and she described the situation as similar to being on a plateau," answered Laura. The first orgasm is like climbing the whole mountain, the rest start at a higher level and don't have as far to go as you are already in a heightened state of arousal. That's how it seems to me too."

"Makes sense," I said, as Laura drove through the gate to her acreage. She pulled up to the tractor and stopped.

"I'll go and get the tools and stuff," I said.

"OK, I'll see you when you get back. Come to the house, we'll have a drink."

The trailer was still out at the worksite. The previous day's ride was top of mind as I rode out to get the tools and I think I must have grinned all the way there and all the way back with the trailer in tow. I put them both under the leanto shelter where we kept it and strode, limping slightly now, to the house.

"That's quite a smile you have Mister," Laura joked. "What's making you so happy?"

"I don't know, I can't stop. I feel incredibly happy," I said.

"You've just lost your virginity," Laura replied. "In the right circumstances there is nothing else like it."

KavehNush
KavehNush
12 Followers
12