Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,346 Followers

"My name is Judy and I'll be your duty nurse today. Now if you need anything, just call." She said, reaching out to pat my arm as she slid the call button and bed control box to where I could easily reach it from where it had been hanging over the bed rail.

The room smelled musty, and calling the lighting gloomy would be charitable at best. I seemed to be watching from the corner of a room while a thin young blond woman wearing brightly colored scrubs was tied to what looked like a huge wooden X. Her hands and feet had been fastened with rough leather straps so that her legs were splayed wide and her arms were outstretched over her head.

Judy sauntered in, wearing a large black bustier, black fishnet stockings and black satin panties. She strode powerfully across the room, the knee length black boots clopping loudly with each step as she walked toward the young woman on the X. "So maybe we'll see how you like taking orders Linda." Judy said as she stepped up to the woman.

"You'll never get away with this!" the woman said heatedly, Judy just smiling.

"You don't have a thing to say about it, and by the time I'm done with you you'll be begging me to keep going."

"I'll scream!" She said as Judy reached for the neck line of the scrubs she was wearing.

"Go ahead. No one can hear you down here, and those that can, well, let's just say they'd rather come watch than help." With that statement she jerked the material in her hands, ripping the scrubs down the front. The material parted, showing a delicate pink lacy bra as Judy continued to rip the cloth until she had torn it completely from her body. She untied the string of the scrub bottoms and pulled it out, hanging it around her neck as she grabbed the waist of the scrubs, and like the top, ripped them down the front. She worked each leg until she could pull the tattered remains of the scrubs off the woman's body.

Judy stepped back and surveyed the soft creamy skin of the bound woman, a pair of lacy pink panties that matched the bra the only two things still on her body. Judy stepped to a table and then came back with a long rough looking knife. She stepped toward the woman, fear clearly in her eyes, as Judy reached for her. Very carefully Judy cut the shoulder loops of the bra and then slid the knife up between the woman's full round breasts, cutting the bra in half. As Judy stepped back, her tits pushed from the now unsupported cups, her easily double D cups sagging down heavily, her large pink areola and nipples puckering and hardening in the cool damp air.

Judy reached for the panties, carefully slicing through the material over each hip and pulling the panties from her body, leaving her naked. Judy wadded up the panties and then with a particularly evil grin, stuffed them into the woman's mouth. She reached for the waist tie she had hung on her neck and used it to loop around the woman's head to hold the panties in place as a gag.

"So. You want to tell me how to enjoy my life? You want to tell me what I should and shouldn't do? It's bad enough I have to listen to your insistent demands for work, I don't want to hear your suggestions on how to lead a happy life. I don't want to play in your dainty little world. I don't want to be sweet and demure. So now you can feel what it's like to play my way."

Judy stepped away from the woman on the X, leaving her to struggle against the leather bonds for some seconds. She came back with a large black dildo, easily twice as large as my own cock and larger than the woman's wrists. I could see her eyes widen in fear? Shock? Revulsion? I wasn't sure.

"That's it. Think about what's coming. Think about how this will stretch and expand your tight little pussy. If you're a real good girl I might even let you take this one up your ass! But for now. For now let's get it nice and wet." Judy said, stepping over to the cross. She lifted her heavy booted foot and placed it on the wood next to the woman's waist. I watched as she pulled her black satin panties aside, revealing a full fat pussy, her outer lips hiding her inner lips completely. With a wicked smile she moved the dildo to her pussy and then slowly pushed the long black cock into herself, stroking it several times to work it even deeper into herself. "Mmmmmm yeah. Such a fucking good cock. Maybe you'd like to try it?"

"Mmm Mmmm" the gagged woman answered, shaking her head vigorously.

"OH come now. Don't tell me you're afraid of a little cock!" Judy said as she dropped her leg and squatted down in front of the bound lady. She pressed the big black cock to her lips and then twisting and pushing, shoved the cock into her pussy. She screamed something into the gag as Judy pushed the dildo into her, and then finally let her head back to rest against the rough wood when Judy stopped pushing and let it rest there.

"I always said you were a tight assed cunt. Now I know it." Judy said as she stood up in front of the woman again. "Let's see if you like being fucked as much as you seem to like fucking over other people."

Judy reached down for the dildo sticking from between the woman's legs and began to slide it in and out, moving slowly at first but then faster with each passing moment. The bound lady moaned into the gag and then began to rock her hips in time with Judy's strokes. I watched as Judy fucked her with the toy for long minutes, her body finally jerking and shuddering in orgasm.

"That's it baby. Feel good? Don't worry, I'm not even close to done yet." Judy said with a crooked smirk. She stepped away and came back with a chain that had two clips on it. She carefully clipped one clip around each nipple, the heavy chain drawing the nipples downward. Judy moved to the table again and came back with a small device. She hung it on the chain and turned it on, the vibrating device making the clips on the chain vibrate as well.

"Oh, you like that?" Judy asked as the woman moaned again.

Judy stepped to the table and came back with a large wand looking device with a tennis ball sized round end. She turned the device on and the round head vibrated and wiggled. Judy pressed the head of the device to the bound woman's pussy, vibrating her clit with the big dildo still pressed deep into her.

"How 'bout it Lina? Should I fuck your ass or would you rather wait for a real cock to do that? I Bet I could find that jerkoff janitor and have him come fuck you. Maybe I'll just go put on a cock of my own and bend you over."

"MMM, MMM" the woman answered, shaking her head vigorously at Judy's suggestions. It was obvious she didn't like the suggestions, or the way she was tied and being treated, but the vibrating ball pressed to her clit was clearly having an effect. She closed her eyes and let her head loll back, resting against the wood as the vibrating machine slowly pushed her toward another orgasm. I stepped from the corner I was standing in and walked quietly to the door and stepped through it. I slowly closed the door, blocking out what light made it into the hallway from the dungeon type room, pulling the door closed until the heavy metal latch clicked into place.

"You just lay there and take it....i mean just call if you need anything." She stammered, shaking her head to clear the thoughts that suddenly intruded. "I'll be back to take your tray in a few minutes." She finally said as she turned and walked away briskly.

"That was weird." I muttered to myself, thinking about the encounter. Had my walking out of the scene really cut it off? Was it as easy as imagining myself closing the door? If so maybe i wouldn't end up a basket case from this....this...anomaly. I still hoped it was just a side effect that would go away. Right now the thought of going through life experiencing everyone else's sexual fantasies wasn't particularly appealing, however it had proven to lead to some really good sex so far.

I dug into the eggs and sausage ravenously, amazed at how hungry I felt once I started to eat. I left the toast, my stomach no longer able to hold the bulk it used to, after ten weeks of not having anything in it. With as much breakfast eaten as I could manage, I laid my head back and closed my eyes.

"All done with breakfast?" Judy asked as she walked into the room.

"Huh? Oh yeah." I answered, pulled from the edge of sleep.

"Well, looks like you ate well. Sure you don't want to finish your toast?" She asked sweetly.

"No, I'm fine."

"You didn't drink your juice. Don't like apple juice?"

"Not particularly." I answered.

"Well, it'll help. You know they won't release you until you've had at least one bowel movement."

"Gross." I said almost to myself. "You don't have milk do you? I'm really used to a glass of milk for breakfast."

"I can see what I can find." She answered, taking my tray. "Back in a jiffy!" She said with a grin and a wink.

I used the remote to turn on the news, deciding it was time to launch back into the world of the living. Surprisingly the news wasn't all that different than I remembered when I left for work the previous day...oh yeah, ten weeks ago. I rubbed my head and decided I needed a shave and a haircut.

"Here you go. Milk." She said, holding the small carton out to me. I took it and drew a huge swallow from the straw.

"Thank you!" I answered with a smile. "I don't suppose there's any way to get a shave and haircut?"

"Well, haircuts are a bit more difficult. But I'm sure that when the lady comes to give you a bath she'll be happy to give you a shave too." Just let me know if you want to shave anyplace else!" she said with a crooked little grin. "I'd be happy to come help her out with that."

"Uh, yeah, I'll let you know." I told her before she scurried out of the room again.

The news ended and I was in the middle of some mindless game show when my daughter walked in.

"Hi dad!" She said cheerfully as she walked across the room and leaned over me to give me a hug. I closed my eyes and tried to force my mind to not think about sex.

She stood in the kitchen, standing at the sink wearing nothing but a frilly apron that just didn't quite cover all her private parts. Her nipples stuck out each side of the frilly top half and the extremely short apron barely came down to the middle of the brown curls on her mound, which were neatly trimmed into a wide triangle pointing down between her legs. A man walked in behind her, moving slowly in his bare feet to not make any noise. All he wore were a pair of workout shorts and running shoes. Sweat dripped down from his short hair and ran down his body as he slowly crept up behind her.

"I've got you now." He said quietly, pressing his body to her nude back half, his arms wrapping around her to capture one of her breasts in his hand while the other slithered down and pressed between her legs.

"Now that you have me what are you going to do with me?"

"Fuck the shit out of you!" He whispered, pulling his hand from between her legs and moving it between them. He pushed the front of his shorts down, exposing a long fat cock, sticking out rock hard. He pushed her over so that she bent at the waist, and rubbed his cock up and down her now exposed lips. "You want it baby?" He asked, his voice deep and strong, yet soft.

"God yes Greg. Put it in. Please."

With a smile he pressed his hips toward her, slowly sliding his fat shaft into her pussy, not stopping until his sweaty body was pressing against her bare ass. He started stroking in and out of her, banging his hips hard against her ass with each stroke so that her hanging breasts shook and swayed under her. The harder he pounded her the more violently they swung and the louder her moans were.

"Fuck yes Greg. God yes fuck me hard!" She begged as his pounding slowly worked her hands across the counter until her tits were resting on the cold surface. She could feel her legs and thighs press against the cabinets, her tits sliding around on the cold smooth counter as she tried to hold herself still for his strokes. He continued to bang into her as her breathing grew more ragged, her moans warning of her impending climax.

"AHHHHH SHIT!" She squealed loudly as her body trembled, her pussy clamping around his fat cock. She lay there, his cock pounding into her over and over as her orgasm ran through her body.

"Gonna come!" He grunted, pulling her from the counter and jerking her around. He forced her to her knees in front of him, and reached out for the apron. In two jerks he had her apron ripped off and tossed aside, leaving her completely nude. He reached a hand for her head and pulled it to his cock and began fucking her mouth, driving his cock so far in she nearly gagged each stroke. "That's it babe!" He grunted, suddenly pulling his cock from her mouth and stroking it madly. "UHHH!" he grunted as his cock spewed a huge gush of cum, the rope sailing through the short space between them and landing on her face. Again and again his body jerked, emptying shot after shot of cum on her face and tits, leaving her coated with his jizz by the time his cock started to soften.

"There you go babe. Just what you wanted."

"Uh huh." She answered as he pulled up his shorts. Without a look back he walked out the back door, leaving her kneeling completely naked, his cum still spread all over her."

"Damn." I mumbled as I tried to clear the image of my own adult daughter, kneeling nude in the kitchen.

"Ahhh. Um. It feels kind of warm in here suddenly." She said, tugging on her button down blouse to fan some air down it. Her hands moved to the buttons on the front and began undoing them, stopping only when she had it open about half way down, her pink lacy bra exposed between the spread front of the blouse.

"So how are things at home? Everything alright?"

"Oh yeah. The usual stress with jobs and such." She said evasively. "Why do you ask?"

"I don't know. Just got the impression that things weren't quite as good as you wanted them to be."

"Well, that's always the case isn't it? Doesn't seem like he has enough time for me, but I guess with him starting a new job that's to be expected."

"I suppose. But just a word of advice from an old man. Talk about it. Don't let it fester and become an issue. If it's not enough sex, then say so."

"Who said anything about sex?" She asked defensively.

I looked at her sternly, sitting on the edge of the bed, her short skirt pulled tight across her thighs, one hand absently stroking her fingers up the inside of her thigh, stroking all the way up a couple inches under her skirt. I could see the pink panties she had on peeking from between her legs, the crotch obviously wet. "Sweetie. You're practically rubbing your own pussy, and your shirt is half open and you're fantasizing about being fucked by guys that aren't your husband. What do you expect me to think?"

"I'm not....I mean, how could....What the? Dad! How could you say such a thing?" She said, clearly flustered, her legs clamping together and her hands balling into fists.

"Am I wrong?"

"Yes you're wrong!" She said loudly.

"I see. Okay. If I'm really wrong then I'll gladly apologize. Just one question."

"What's that?"

"Who's Greg?"

She flushed crimson at the name. "He's the guy two houses down."

"Runner isn't he. Tall, thin. Strong build?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Just a lucky guess. Please sweetie. Talk things over with your husband. I'm sure you can find a way to work things out."

"Ohhh....Okay dad. I promise. Anyway. I need to get to work. I just wanted to stop and say hi on my way in. Talk to you later."

"Will do sweetie." I said as she stepped to the head of the bed and leaned over, giving me a soft kiss on the cheek.

She stood up next to the bed and reached behind herself. She unzipped the short skirt and let it slide down her legs. The skirt had no sooner slipped down, revealing her pink panties than she was bending over, pushing them down her legs. She stepped her high heels through the leg holes, leaving her nude below the waist. She turned to face the wall and pushed her ass out at me, wiggling it slowly side to side. "Come on daddy. Fuck me. God my pussy needs a cock so bad! Fuck me. Just stand up right here and push your cock into me. Ohhhhh god I'm so wet!" She moaned, sliding a hand down between her legs and stroking her pussy. "I know you have a big cock. I saw it as a little girl. It was so big and fat. Come fuck me with it. God I need a cock in my pussy so badly right now! " Her fingers pushed up into her pussy and started sliding in and out, a loud slurp of her juices accompanying every stroke. I stared at her, my hand sliding under the covers and finding my hard cock. I stroked it in time with her fingers, watching them slide in and out of her tunnel.

"Pull back the covers daddy. Let me see that big cock!" She groaned, looking back over her shoulder at me. I pushed the covers down and exposed my fat cock, my hand sliding up and down slowly. "God it's huge! So much bigger than I remembered. Fuck me daddy. Bring that fat cock over here and fill me with it. I want to feel you stretch my pussy with that fat cock and shove it all the way in."

I tried to end the image in my mind, pulling the covers back up over my hard cock and telling her in my mind that I couldn't do that. I saw her eyes widen as she looked down at me. As she had leaned over her hand had come to rest on my cock, either accidently or subconsciously, I didn't know, but there was no doubt that she could feel the hardness and size of it. She pulled her hand away as if it was burned, her eyes flashing down to the bulge under the covers and then finally softening as they looked down toward her own body, her shirt still hanging half way open, most of her bra and a good part of her breasts showing over the top of the lacy retainer.

"Guess I better button back up." She mumbled, moving her hands to her blouse. "Don't worry dad. Things between us will be fine." She said as she buttoned the last button. "I'll stop and see you tonight, okay?"

"Sure thing sweetie. Have a good day!" I called as she headed out of the room.

If I hadn't known it before, now I knew without a doubt that it was desires, and yet more than that. I clearly had some effect on it. Hell she just had her hand on my cock and the image of my cock was pretty damn accurate. She also clearly felt something, as much as I did. I could feel her arousal, how horny she was, how badly she suddenly wanted to be fucked. I also knew that while I wasn't what she wanted, there was that briefest of moments where she apparently did.

If I could affect things, I was going to have to experiment a bit more. So far I'd been along for the ride. What if I tried to control where it went? It all happens so fast, it wasn't as if I had time to plan or think. No these minutes long scenes were playing out in the flash of a single heartbeat. I don't know how, but I was starting to at least understand it.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,346 Followers
12